Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page Tales of Namco ★ Club~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 14th, 2011 (01:02 PM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Right now I just want a flippin' Tales of Symphonia remake from them or something, or at least something with a more interesting cast. Tales of Xillia looks pretty nice, but other than Milla and maaaybe Jude none of that cast doesn't really strike me as interesting either. :/ Character wise they seem to have gone a little downhill since Vesperia, but that's my opinion.

keep smiling
Old September 14th, 2011 (01:10 PM).
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Tales of Heros Twin Blade, huh?

Well, I'll be honest: I was toooo big of a fan of Tales of Cross over games, they're still fun! Just not my favourite. Well, I can't wait for this one then; cause it has Yuri and Flynn; whiiich makes me happeh.

You know, they could easily make a Tales of Symphonia remake or I dunno, squeal to it even! Featuring Mithos. i want a vesperia remake mysellf. </3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old September 14th, 2011 (03:57 PM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to ソラ
Quote originally posted by Icebloom:
lol, the Vita seems to be nothing but ports at the moment. Why Innocence though? If I remember correctly, it didn't sell all too well in Japan in the first place. I really see no chance of it ever coming stateside. I don't think a new character can really save that bland cast either.

I really don't have much to say on the fan-service game because they really never interested me in the first place.

I know it won't be too long before Namco-Bandai reveals an enhanced version of Xillia. :/
except Innocence R isnt a port. Namco said they are re-building everything in this game.

The reason for Enhanced ports its cause of how badly they sold.
Xillia sold half million copies in the first week. Doubt there will be a Enhance port for Xillia. (Anytime soon that is)

I effing love Xillia. I think its a good game. I really do. :3
Old September 14th, 2011 (05:39 PM). Edited September 14th, 2011 by darklord18.
darklord18
Beginning Trainer

i going to be the first

Tales of twin sword hero is going to be great. but it need a bit of Judas in it (i a judas fanboy)

and ToI remake oh come on why not ToT which need a remake of the entire game. why something that is sorta better than tempest be remade when Tempest was so bad?

anyway on th topic of character personailty game after Vespiria werent that good.

but Vespiria can't compare to ToS personilty.
Old September 14th, 2011 (05:46 PM).
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Either way, you know they'll be making a Tales of Xillia (insert random letter) eventually.

Reason for enhanced ports is to make quick cash. It doesn't require too much effort, and most of the time the payoff is quite good especially if it's a popular game.

Yes, this Innocence R is not just a simple port. They'll be various changes to the battle system and whatnot, but it's kinda hard for me to get excited about it. I would preferred an entirely new game for the Vita.
Old September 15th, 2011 (01:42 AM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Sorry if this post seems weird, doing this on my iPhone;

Maybe Innocence R will be a test on how it runs for vita for future projects? Many companies do that.
Old September 15th, 2011 (11:19 AM).
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Will Innocence R be released outside of Japan?
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
Old September 15th, 2011 (11:25 AM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by U_Flame:
Will Innocence R be released outside of Japan?
Not even released in Japan, I doubt we will know this early.
Old September 15th, 2011 (11:34 AM).
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Well, as much as I disagree with the "Vesperia can't compare with Symphonia" topic, I guess after words, the games didn't struck me as fancy YET, but I need to play the games first. @_@;

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old September 15th, 2011 (11:38 AM).
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Gasp! The founder of the club hasn't played them yet?
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Old September 15th, 2011 (11:47 AM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

I think what Shawn means is the games such as Innocence and such. I know Shawn has played Symphonia and Vesperia, as well as Abyss (he did the Jabberwocky quest I asked him to do, lulz).

Anyways, Vesperia got a new version of itself not too long ago with a new character, so I don't see another one coming out soon. I wouldn't mind like..Destiny or Eternia getting reported because it's been a while for them and I have never played the games myself. Of course, I want Symphonia to get remade/whatever, mainly so it'll stop being overshadowed by Abyss just because of a better battle system. I still want to know their reasoning for Innocence. Perhaps they are just testing it, but still...

keep smiling
Old September 15th, 2011 (12:35 PM).
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Destiny's been remade twice. Eternia and Destiny 2 got a PSP port, so yeah, that only leaves Symphonia as still being "untouched." Well, there was that PS2 port, but I'm not sure that counts.
Old September 15th, 2011 (10:43 PM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Icebloom:
Destiny's been remade twice. Eternia and Destiny 2 got a PSP port, so yeah, that only leaves Symphonia as still being "untouched." Well, there was that PS2 port, but I'm not sure that counts.
I think it counts, they added two new anime scenes, they touched it.
Tales of Hearts didnt really get touched(I pretty much meant idk if Hearts CG Edition and Anime Edition got released at the same time).
Old September 15th, 2011 (11:24 PM).
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

I guess. It was solely ported to the PS2 because Symphonia didn't sell well on Gamecube (in Japan, that is)

lol, ever hear of Tales of the Tempest? It was originally a mothership title, but because of the overwhelming negative reviews, it was removed from the mothership series. If any game needs to be remade, it's that one.
Old September 16th, 2011 (01:02 AM).
~Ryukaa
//fennekin
Community Supporter Tier 3

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ryukaa Send a message via Skype™ to ~Ryukaa
I've played some of Tales of the Tempest. It's alright. Just feels... really easy. xD;
Anyway, I'm personally hyped about Tales of Innocence R. I don't care what anybody says, I loved the characters and story of the original. Really good stuff, imo.

I'm just wondering why they haven't remade Phantasia with the super awesome looking graphics at their disposal. o3o
I'm usually not too big on judging games based on graphics, but having Phantasia in Vesperia or Xillia's style would be fantastic.
Old September 16th, 2011 (03:06 AM).
parallelzero
chelia.blendy

Nature: Calm
Destiny doesn't need another version. Overkiiiiill. x.x I'd rather Eternia or something get remade, since when I played through the EU version of Eternia for the PSP, it felt really old. I guess Phantasia would be nice, but like with Destiny I find no real appeal in the characters. Definitely my least favorite casts from what I've seen of them in the three Radiant Mythology games (a trilogy I finally finished a month or two ago \o/).

I'm kind of hoping ToI:R makes it to NA. At least now it isn't confined to the poor hardware of the DS. I started a run of the game fanslated on my DS, but maybe I should stop now. XD That said, I'd like it if we had more news on Graces F, or even a confirmation on Xillia being brought over. I don't know why they wouldn't. It's Japanese sales right now are ridiculous.

SKY GOD SLAYER: CHELIA BLENDY
twitter + raptr + myanimelist + tumblr
Old September 16th, 2011 (06:01 AM).
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Mmm, here's a side question if you would like to answer; annnnd this might be a little weird, BUT:

Where would you go picnicing?

Basically, from any Tales game, where would you go picnicing, or at least, where you would like to travel to. (basically its a "favourite location" type of question).

You know what! I'd picnic in Zaude; YOU GET TO EAT INSIDE A WEAPON; sooo freakin' rad! Well, actually, theeee best reason I can come up with is that everything seems so peaceful inside; of course, then again, there's the rising water, you'd just have to get to high ground. :3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old September 16th, 2011 (06:19 AM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

Ahhh, So Destiny is there with Phantasia with already having it remade a few? I just know that Phantasia has been put on several ports, which is why I didn't recommend it to be remade/whatever. Tales of Symphonia diiiid get a new port, but it was a kind of a downgrade than an upgrade due to the lag and everything.

More news on Graces F or Xillia would be great. I don't have a PS3, but if those two get translated, I just miiiiight get one since that's two games I would like to play for it. I seem to get consoles these days for Tales of Games ( I got the Wii for ToS2 even though it doesn't compare to the original ) so it's a possibility.

I'll answer the question later ( need to stop delaying these. xD) I have to get ready to go to class. =3=;

keep smiling
Old September 16th, 2011 (07:42 AM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Speaking about Tales of Graces: f. FilthieRich said on his twitter he is awaiting approval from higher ups to share news about ToGf. So there might be news soon? haha.

@the question

Lhant Hill. Seems like a nice place to picnicing (especially with Sophie~Chan). I have tiny obsession with Sophie :3.
Old September 18th, 2011 (03:41 PM).
Liacri
moral support penguin

I'd probably go picnicking in Grand Chokmah. There's a park there, if I remember correctly. It seems like it would be a nice place for a picnic. Lots of waterfalls. Though you might have to beware of rampaging rappigs getting in the food....

(I am pretty new to this club, by the way, so... hi. :3)
Old September 19th, 2011 (11:06 AM).
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

[QUOTE=BinaryPeaches;6850504](he did the Jabberwocky quest I asked him to do, lulz).
What's this about a Jabberwocky quest? I always thought that enemy was too amazing to not have a purpose.

Old September 21st, 2011 (03:43 PM).
Stellar
Tiro Finale!
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Stellar
I'm so glad this club is still alive. ;_; I've been on a bit of a hiatus these past few months and I was sure it'd be gone when I came back. I suppose the upcoming release of Xillia has helped keep the club alive, but whatever the case I'm just glad it's active.

Where would you go picnicking?
Derris Kharlan, because space picnics are highly underrated. I'll have to remember not to put tomato on the sandwiches...
→ paired with le sauce.
→ enjoys drawing, animé,
games, & music.
→ hates confrontation,
cold weather, & boredom.
→ always the hopeless optimist.

credit: image | theme

Old September 22nd, 2011 (06:40 PM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

I beat Tales of Xillia (Jude Story) today. For someone who asked me about romance in the game, there is some. :) not telling tho but there is some :3.

Now I have to grind for some Grade, and then start on Milla's story :3.
Old September 22nd, 2011 (07:42 PM).
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by コナンくん:
I beat Tales of Xillia (Jude Story) today. For someone who asked me about romance in the game, there is some. not telling tho but there is some :3.

Now I have to grind for some Grade, and then start on Milla's story :3.
Well, I have been seeing quite a bit of Jude x Milla fanart lately.
Old September 22nd, 2011 (08:31 PM).
Karasuma
It's beemo time!

Nature: Modest
I'd like to join please?

I would love if Namco made a third Symphonia game, there's still so much to tell in the world of Sylvarant and Tethealla. I would like to use Lloyd and go on his Exphere adventure and more character development with Genis and Presea, like see them grow older(well for Genis erm..) and being able to visit Derris-Karlan again...we all miss Kratos and his epic sayings.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links