Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 10th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
I have a... lot of favorite skits. XD; However, I guess I would have to say the Kendama ones in Tales of Symphonia.

As for least favorite enemies?

Symphonia:
Remiel - Whenever Colette say's 'It's time' I simply reply with 'TO KILL REMIEL'. </3
Rodyle - Just... I don't even know where to start.

Abyss:
Mohs - IOOOOON. ;___; You may have felt some sympathy Anise, but I didn't. None. Not at all. He deserved what he got.

Yup. Those three. ^-^
Old November 12th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
My least favorite enemies... (including Alexi of course)

Hawkie (Hawk) from ToS2 - Cause I swear, he has a permanent OVL. I couldn't stagger him at all.

Yeager from Vesperia - Cause well, in his second stage, he has a very good defense. @-@ Still a nice voice though. =D

And oohhhh my favorite 1 on 1; would have to be Kratos vs Llyod. ^.^
Cause it really fits to the story, ad its just so epic. <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old November 21st, 2010, 09:40 PM
Steel*

Nature: Adamant
Cool, a Tales of... group! Tales of Symphonia is my favorite game of all time; ToS 2 isn't quite as good, but it's still one of my favorites. I don't have access to the other Tales of... games because I only have the Nintendo systems, but I'm hoping that Namco will release more to the Nintendo Wii.

I'd like to join this group if possible!

Old November 23rd, 2010, 11:25 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

There's Tales of Hearts for the Wii, right? Chances are Namco-Bandai is going to be evil though and never localize it here in the states, or in other countries. I'd wish they would stop being so exclusive when it came to their Tales of Games.

I'd also wish they would remake Tales of Symphonia and/or give it a Prequel.
Old November 23rd, 2010, 03:28 PM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Tales of Hearts is for the DS. :D You're probably talking about Graces, but yeah, Namco-Bandai refuses to localize a lot their titles. I've lost faith in them.

Prequel to ToS? That would be nice. Dealing with what though? Kratos and the gang, lol?
Old November 23rd, 2010, 03:30 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Ah right. I had a feeling I was wrong when I remembered my friend talking about playing Hearts on a ROM. XD; Well, both Hearts and Graces then, since they're both on Nintendo consoles. But yeah. I've pretty much lost faith in 'em as well. ;;

Yeah. The prequel would have the Four Seraphim as playable characters, and we would know exactly how the story went 4000 years in the past. :3 The problem is with the ending, unless they make an 'alternate-universe' ending that doesn't include Martel's Death. xD;
Old December 15th, 2010, 03:47 PM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

First trailer of the new Tales games for the PS3,Tales of Xillia. I'm really liking the design of the overall world. Main girl's design is nice too. Not feeling the main character though. Seems the main guy uses his fists ala Senel. Who knows the chance of this being localized.
Old December 15th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

The main gal's design reminds me of marta for some reason. o-o

Eh, I hope that the english version will be as great as the Origional Jap. version. =]

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old December 15th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Considering the fact that this will be Namco's 15th anniversary game, chances are it'll be localized outside of Japan. Just like how they brought over ToS2, because it was Namco's 10th anniversary game I would have preferred a prequel, but hey.. 20th anniversary? <3

Either way, I don't have any plans on getting a PS3 anytime soon because they don't play PS2 games, soooo. :(
Old December 16th, 2010, 02:11 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
A lot of Tales games aren't localized =(

Is Tales of VS released for the US version, does someone know?

Old December 16th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

It wasn't ever realesed outside Japan; it was only for japan for the PS2 I believe.

Tales of Graces wasn't realesed too, right?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie

Last edited by Miss Doronjo; December 16th, 2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old December 16th, 2010, 08:55 AM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Yeah, Tales of Graces and Tales of Graces F (The PS3 port) weren't released outside of Japan. 5 of 12 current mothership titles haven't been localized. With the previous two games (Hearts and Graces) not even being mentioned for an English port. That's the only reason I have some doubt for Xillia making it outside of Japan.

Btw, main character's name for Tales of Xillia is Jude Mathis. :D The girl's name is Mira Maxwell.

Last edited by thedestinedblade; December 16th, 2010 at 09:13 AM.
Old December 17th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Jude Mathis... Judge Mathis's son? ^_~

Honestly, Namco doesn't localize stuff pretty often. But eh, its toon soon to know yet IMO. ~ u_u

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old December 17th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Again, they tend to perhaps like to localize 'Anniversary' Games, which is why I'm thinking that this next one just might make it localized. If not, then I officially dislike Namco. :(

That and they haven't localized anything mothership since Vesperia.
Old December 18th, 2010, 09:29 AM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

I hope you're right. I really don't want to resort to playing the game in Japanese, lol. It's been awhile since I've played a Tales game. Vesperia was the last one, and I didn't even bother to finish that one.
Old December 18th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

I played Tales of Symphonia the other day. xD; It wasn't much, just beating up Mithos (even though he's my favorite character *sob*).

But honestly, I think you're the only person I know who has played the game (and has it?) and doesn't bother finishing it. Everyone else I know is all 'VESPERIA! :DDD <3333 I LOVE YOU'

Least one of my friends are like that.
Old December 18th, 2010, 10:04 AM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Are you not a fan of Vesperia? Nothing against the game, I just have a habit of not finishing games. Phantasia, Abyss, Legendia, and Symphonia are the only ones I've actually finished. :D

I haven't played Symphonia in about 4 years. I went through it about 3 times, so I pretty much did everything there is to do, lol. I'll probably just start a new game of Eternia soon.
Old December 18th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Raiskit
[ e v i l l i g h t ]

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Raiskit
Nyyyyyaa~ I waaaaannna joooin!

Asking the question from up above~

Symphonia
Kirilia (The person who posed as Dorr's daughter, her)
and Kvar [s]A rock

Abyss
Mohs please~

Knight of Ratatosk
Hawkie..
Marta's dad.
I only like Richter because he's a half-elf really.

Those are the only games I've played sadly...[/B]
A r i e t t a ;; The Wild

" She resolved herself to do this even if it [ cost her life ] "
Old December 18th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Added. <3

I quite like Richter too. <3
He's one of my favorite Tales-of Villains. ^-^ [Or anti-hero; whatever you wanna call it.]

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old December 18th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Raiskit
[ e v i l l i g h t ]

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Raiskit
Whooooo~

Richter is pretty cool, and he isn't the wost villain out there. He has more of a reason to be the anti-hero than some other main bosses. Van. He's also a [i]half-elf~[/i. /bias
A r i e t t a ;; The Wild

" She resolved herself to do this even if it [ cost her life ] "
Old December 22nd, 2010, 08:37 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebloom View Post
Are you not a fan of Vesperia? Nothing against the game, I just have a habit of not finishing games. Phantasia, Abyss, Legendia, and Symphonia are the only ones I've actually finished. :D

I haven't played Symphonia in about 4 years. I went through it about 3 times, so I pretty much did everything there is to do, lol. I'll probably just start a new game of Eternia soon.
I played a bit of it, and I didn't really see what's so great. Maybe I just didn't get far enough or something? IDK. XD;

Really? So you mean you finished the collector's book, all titles, etc etc? :o
Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:04 PM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Well, I found Vesperia pretty average as well. Everything was solid for the most part, but nothing stood out for me. :/

Mostly everything...lol. I've never been one to bother with tedious sidequests.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:10 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

I think I've said this before: but the main reason Vesperia is my favorite Tales of game was because I love the game play, and the plot was pretty good too. Maybe not as detailed as ToS's plot, but its still pretty good. I also like the extra's that came after the main story; the cameo battles, the memory battles, etc.

/Also a huge combo freak.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old December 23rd, 2010, 10:18 PM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

ToS' story wasn't mind blowing to me, but the presentation and colorful cast of characters helped accentuate it's strong points. Yuri's personality was definitely unique from the other Tales' mains, but I felt the rest of the cast was a bit lacking. I'll give you the gameplay though. Just wish they had brought back summons. :/
Old December 24th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Hn... what exactly do we mean by gameplay? If we mean the battling, that would make sense. Vesperia is a newer game than Tales of Symphonia, Phantasia, and so forth after all. So it makes me wonder about those games, and if they were to be remade with the newer battle system.

Or at least a prequel to Tales of Symphonia. <3 You guys will get tired of me saying this, btw.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here