Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion
Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 6th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Devil Flamingo
→ Loves Defense

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
I hope it's not Meguroko, but I don't see how that's likely at this point, lol. So six pogeys already, huh? Well that's a pretty boring team, except for Miju and 'Taja, which have the most personality afaic, and Pikachu, which I hate. :3 Anyways, not looking forward to seeing the garbage bag things; I hate 'em. e_e

b l a c k · p o k é t e a m
Old November 14th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
Will the egg definitely end up as Ash's pokemon though?

They could spring a Togepi on us...
Looking for X & Y friends, friend code is: 2964-8571-0102
Send me a pm if you add me.
Old November 14th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
6th Pokemon already?! o___e Oh maybe he'll give it to Iris.
3DS Friend Code: 1204-0601-9485
Pokémon X
Post on my wall if you add me so I can add you!
Old November 14th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrewulf238 View Post
They could spring a Togepi on us...
Ye... no. No old Pokemon (Meowth/Pikachu being the exceptions) are appearing here, they even left Wobbo out ;~;.

Well we'll see who it is next week :D I sure hope it is Megu.
✿ trade thread✿
1349 6159 4149
Old November 14th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post

Ye... no. No old Pokemon (Meowth/Pikachu being the exceptions) are appearing here, they even left Wobbo out ;~;.

Well we'll see who it is next week :D I sure hope it is Megu.
I think they meant that the Egg may not go to Ash in the end but to Iris. Like how Togepi went to Misty when Ash had the Egg.
3DS Friend Code: 1204-0601-9485
Pokémon X
Post on my wall if you add me so I can add you!
Old November 14th, 2010, 03:27 PM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerang1 View Post
I think they meant that the Egg may not go to Ash in the end but to Iris. Like how Togepi went to Misty when Ash had the Egg.
Oh I'd hate for that to happen, do you know how angry I was when in the end Misty got Togepi? Ash won, Misty got it only cuz it thought Misty was its mother. I don't ever want that to happen again >>
Any who, looks like the egg will belong to Ash. Look at all the spoilers, besides Ash might catch more than this. Remember in Kanto?

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old November 15th, 2010, 01:58 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
Since it is unlikely for Ash to encounter another wild Meguroko, and also looking at the huge Episode 20 artwork leak, I'm pretty sure that the egg will go to Ash and contain a Meguroko.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 10:47 AM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Preview looked cute. Didn't show anything of the egg, but it did show a bunch of kids throwing mud, lol. Looks like their secret base is covered in a heap of trash too.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 07:28 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebloom View Post
Preview looked cute. Didn't show anything of the egg.
Yeah, but it did show them fighting a Meguroco.

Last edited by Kirbychu; December 6th, 2010 at 08:00 AM.
Old December 5th, 2010, 03:32 PM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
The preview looked interesting and I loved how Iris was the only one who dodged the mud(If it was mud). The episode doesn't seem that bad though. Satoshi will most likely get the egg at the end of the episode.
Old December 6th, 2010, 01:49 AM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Regeneration
Maybe they saved the egg as a surprise for us.
Old December 6th, 2010, 08:25 AM
The Red Chain

Me and one of my other friends looked at all the Gen 5 Pokemon, and he searched through all the older generation Pokemon as well to find a match to that egg.
I came upon one I thought was oddly interesting.. Kojofuu. Colors are similar, spots on the top.. like Kojofuu's forehead.
It's not a perfect match, but neither is the idea for Meguroco. If you ask me, Kojofuu matches the pattern of that egg more than croc does.
The egg kind of lacks any hint of stripes.. so in that sense it's not much like the current theory'd Pokemon.

I would be sitting there in awe if that egg came out a Kojofuu.. that is an amazing little Pokemon, and would be amazing for Ash's team.
I think it would be more amazing than croc, tbh. XD;

Only pull a Togepi if it's a silly Pokemon that Ash won't have much luck with plz! D:
Old December 6th, 2010, 12:56 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

A Meguroco was also featured in the preview.
Also I found this pic.

Old December 6th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuturePokemon View Post
A Meguroco was also featured in the preview.
Also I found this pic.

Where's that from? This looks like another good piece of evidence pointing to the croc. We've got the preview, the leaks from last month, and now this.

It stills bugs me how there are so many interesting Pokemon in Unova, yet Ash still manages to get the most boring team ever.
>.< Hopefully he'll get one or two more Pokemon over the course of the region. I want to see Ash swap out team members from time to time.

Paired to cr4y

Old December 6th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

I believe there was also a Chirstmas Calendar featuring Meguroco in multiple shots. Hopefully Ash will rotate, I would like to see him capture at least 2-3 in the region.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old December 7th, 2010, 02:01 AM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Regeneration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbychu View Post

It stills bugs me how there are so many interesting Pokemon in Unova, yet Ash still manages to get the most boring team ever.
>.< Hopefully he'll get one or two more Pokemon over the course of the region. I want to see Ash swap out team members from time to time.
Even if we have a complete set of team for Ash by episode 20, it doesn't mean that Ash wouldnt catch any more Pokemon. I know that the team is a bit boring considering that half of them comprise of just the starters and one regional bird (which we have always), but we have a lot of time left~! But what I fear is that the Pokemon caught later on would be ignored and left out just like poor Krabby. ;_;
Old December 9th, 2010, 08:07 AM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Well, Ash got his egg. I might have missed something, (from the earlier episode) but what was the reason the Meguroco with sunglasses attacked him? If it's gonna be the comic relief character that's going to continuously reappear, I find it strange that they decided to give Ash a Meguroco. Anyways, it was an alright episode. Seemed a bit dialogue heavy, so I would have like to have known what was being said. Team Rocket still has me asking questions, lol. What that some sort of rock that they received?

Last edited by thedestinedblade; December 9th, 2010 at 08:15 AM.
Old December 9th, 2010, 12:41 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

I think Meguroco is gonna be kinda like Jigglypuff which will randomly appear. Yeah it was alot of dialogue which I didn't understand.
Old December 9th, 2010, 05:44 PM
ZenTheObscure
Beginning Trainer

i havent watched thsi episode and wont for awhile but saw he got an egg? is it a yabakaron? bleh
Old December 9th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

I hope Meguroco is not a comic relieve type character. I don't know what reason it followed Ash and Co. though. Maybe it is a case of like Togepi Ash gets the Egg Misty gets the pokemon. So the egg could be a Zuruggu which goes to Iris instead of Ash.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old December 9th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenTheObscure View Post
i havent watched thsi episode and wont for awhile but saw he got an egg? is it a yabakaron? bleh
We don't know what it is yet, but many people are suspecting Meguroco. Zuruggu is being speculated as well.

To be honest, this episode was "meh" at best. Don't get me wrong, I love to see Ash get hit in the face as much as the next guy, but this episode was pretty boring. Nothing much really happened, aside from Ash getting the egg. I do have a feeling we'll be seeing more of the bespectacled Meguroco.

Paired to cr4y

Last edited by Kirbychu; December 9th, 2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old December 9th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
  • <Mid-episode> So far, liked the action. But once again, lack of japanese disturbs me.
  • What's Team rocket up to now?! >__> I STILL don't get it.
  • Is that a meteorite?
  • Lol, Ash, not doing well?
  • It's Megurock!
  • What's the hell is its problem?
  • I swear, anything else is blasting off more than Team Rocket XD
  • woah, she's sure B&Wing
  • Battle? Why?
  • Oh, now look what you've done you stupid reindeer
  • See thrash bag save the day!
  • A Pokemon Egg! Wonder what it could be?!

A few people commented this'd be similar to some Gloom episode, don't actually remember XD

If anyone could summarize this in English, I'd be grateful. Might be a while till I master enough Japanese for a simple anime show >__>
Putting dairy on the fridge door should be morally wrong and outlawed.
Old December 10th, 2010, 05:22 PM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
The episode wasn't that bad. It was pretty cute. Team Rocket is up to something again. I wonder if they are going to do something epic like they did last time. I was surprised to see Meguroko back but it was a short battle against Meguroko. Overall the episode was alright.
Old December 13th, 2010, 12:05 PM
The Red Chain

A little bit late on all of this, but I will try to make my statements on the episode anyway.

The egg has orange spots all over it, not just three, so it can't be Kojofuu..I could be a follower and say Meguroco, but I'm still unsure. The colors fit, and the spots could be a representation of say.. sand.. but there's still not enough solid evidence for me. The croc that re-appeared in the episode isn't a definite sign.. it could just be the new Jigglypuff of this generation. Though.. sometimes the egg doesn't look exactly like what it's supposed to be.. such as Cleffa's egg being a hot pink with white stars all over it. With that happening it could be practically anything with matching colors at this point. ;
Maybe it is Kojofuu, but I doubt Ash getting anything that awesome.. well, besides Attract snake of course. ;D

Last grace to his team was Gible and that thing didn't even evolve.. the current grace is his grass snake.. so I doubt anything outdoing it right now unless Miju decides to evolve or something.

Overall, I loved this episode! Ash being like a big brother to those kids, and defending them in their time of need. <3
I was shocked that the teacher basically did an all or nothing battle with Ash over the situation. What an interesting way to handle it. I like that!
Also.. I broke down guys, I love the trashbag now. Thing is way too cute for words. .///.

Kay, I'll stop ranting now haha.
"Yaaaabuuu~ <3"

Last edited by The Red Chain; December 13th, 2010 at 12:11 PM.
Old December 15th, 2010, 08:58 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Why was Megurock mad at Pikachu? It seemed pretty happy at the end of episode 3.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here