The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation

Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 8th, 2010, 12:32 PM
joda92
Beginning Trainer

Hello . I have a problem in the FR . I beat the league , won a ticket to the islands 4 , 5 , 6 and 7 , but Lorei will not return to the league , all the while sitting in his house on the island 4th. What to do ?
Old November 8th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Amore
Now stand up and begin
Community Supporter

Have you given the Ruby and Sapphire to Celio?

Obviously, you've got the Ruby, otherwise you wouldn't have the Rainbow Pass. And I assume you've beaten Team Rocket in Icefall Cave, otherwise Lorelei would still be in there.....

You need to go to somewhere, I think one Six Island, to get the Sapphire. It's in a sort of valley, with a ruin involving Braille (you need Cut to get in) then a puzzle involving falling.A scientist will steal it. Then go to Five Island, and defeat all of Team Rocket in Five Isle Meadow.

Once you've done all of those things, Lorelei should return to the league, and you'll be wishing you'd levelled up more xD
Old November 8th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Jak
baby smod

Nature: Timid
Please ask in the Q&A thread next time!

POPWAR'S BUNNY
get on baboon's level ho
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links