The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 26th, 2011 (05:03 PM).
KaiVii
Mime Jr.

Nature: Quiet
Well...there goes my favorite part xD Ah well its still going to be awesome I'm sure

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196223

Old January 27th, 2011 (10:55 AM).
NejiForce
Kh-Fan

Nature: Adamant
Sorry for not-reading all the previous posts,but i´m lazy
The concept to let the game play somewhere else then Us or Asia is cool
And your Sprites are cool to i´d give the Idea 9/10
the only thing witch REALLY bugs me is the Chernobille "parodie"...

(Thirst post in the english comunity :D)
Old February 6th, 2011 (05:15 AM).
RulerArceus
的なインターネッ の最高級!

Nature: Timid
Aw,no more blue-weird-teddiursa-thing?
Well, this game should still be awesome!
See ya,
¬RulerArceus
And yeah, my friend hacked it. His DS got drenched in Orange Juice and he cant use it anymore.I put my Feraligatr up here to share the memory of my friends R4 and his SS that he's not really ever going to get a Chance to use again.EDIT: Oh wait, it started working again .
SUICUNE LV.30
EXTREMESPEED|AIR SLASH|AQUA RING|SHEER COLD|
My first ever event pokemon. I screamed like a little girl when I went on the Mystery Gift and actually got results.
OH MY GAWD *HYPERVENTILATION*
pretty much explains how I felt. I know a bunch of people that have better Events than me like the Lv. 100 Arceus or Celebi etc.
but it's still my first event and it has a special place in my heart.
Old February 12th, 2011 (11:05 AM).
NikNaks

Nature: Jolly
People! If you're a fan of this idea, and think you have a character, plotline or just a tiny inkling of a thought that might grow into something, we want you on the team. If you're interested, just sign up on the forums linked in my signature and post in the Welcome forum saying you want to help with Blood Star. I'll give you some more info there. Feel free to contact me here, too!

Anyone is welcome to apply. You need no previous skills or experience, other than being active and having the odd idea. See you there!

Sponsored Links