The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old November 26th, 2010 (01:15 AM).
インフェルノの津波
Seriously?
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Okay, I was going through one of Forever's tl;dr(Too Long, Don't Read)'s, taking up like most of scroll bar space, and with other posts, made it small so I missed most of what she was saying.

And suddenly I realized: wouldn't it be easier to give some posts a scroll bar? So that it saves up space?

Well this proposal, not demanding.

So what do you think?
Old November 26th, 2010 (01:44 AM).
Zeffy
merry freaking Christmas!

You can just change themes, y'know. That thing made me not use the Gen. V themes. I hope it gets removed. If not, oh well I can manage.
Old November 26th, 2010 (02:07 AM).
Eliminator Jr.
Gym Leader

Nature: Calm
The only possible problem I can see is that when you're using the mouse to scroll down the page, instead of going down the page you'll be stuck in the same spot scrolling through one person's post. Of course you can get around this by just scrolling with a mouse outside the posting area but yeah I remember somebody saying something about this once (not sure if it was this forum) and the idea was rejected because of that. But yeah, I don't mind whether it happens or not.
Old November 26th, 2010 (03:23 PM).
Gardenia101
Official Lurker

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Yahoo to Gardenia101 Send a message via Skype™ to Gardenia101
I think it would be more annoying than helpful. Besides; I think that's only in Gen. 5.
Old November 26th, 2010 (03:47 PM).
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
Yeah if it's a problem with a certain style, they should add scrollbars to that one style :/ Why change the whole carton for one bad egg if you can just change out the one bad egg?
Old November 26th, 2010 (05:19 PM).
Stratos99
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminator Jr. View Post
The only possible problem I can see is that when you're using the mouse to scroll down the page, instead of going down the page you'll be stuck in the same spot scrolling through one person's post. Of course you can get around this by just scrolling with a mouse outside the posting area but yeah I remember somebody saying something about this once (not sure if it was this forum) and the idea was rejected because of that. But yeah, I don't mind whether it happens or not.
That really shouldn't be a problem at all lol. That's just nit picking, not doing it because of the effort it might take is more of a reason than that. ):
Old November 27th, 2010 (04:43 PM).
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

If I recall, some styles actually work like this, so if you want that functionality, just switch over to a style that does.

Personally, I would rather not have a scroll bar in long posts.
Old November 28th, 2010 (06:27 PM).
itari
普通の魔法使い
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Actually, there is a way for an individual to do this. It by using CSS in a post. Just like this. vv
This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example.

SubscriptAdvanced SongType Effectiveness EditorTilemap CreatorPython IPS Patcher
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links