The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 22nd, 2012, 11:15 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild

Advertise here
http://twitpic.com/8nieqh/full

Airdate: March 22nd

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Last edited by Kenshin5; March 22nd, 2012 at 03:11 PM.
Old February 24th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Nepse
Dragonite<3

Now I see! "Donamite" is a tournament! Just like "Don Battle"! Please correct me if I'm wrong, though '
Anyways... I think Bisharp could have evolved from Georgia's Pawniard. Druddigon could be Emmy's. According to the title of BW074 the "Dragon Buster" wins.
On a different note, I think battle tournaments are better then other fillers.
Old March 24th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Pretty exciting battles I must say. They should have featured Dewott vs. Excadrill in the title since it was the most thrilling for me. Bisharp vs. Druddigon was definitely quick success for Bisharp as the title implies. Metal Sound plus Iron Head equals dead. Masaomi Throh beat Mienshao rather quickly as well. The finally battle between Emboar and Conkeldurr looks to be exciting as well. Scraggy seems to be on the right path lets just hope it masters Focus Blast soon. And seeing the way Burgundy Dewott fights I definitely want to see Ash Oshawott evolve into Dewott. As far as Emmy goes I doubt we will every see her again, she will more then likely just be the character of the day and that's it.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here