The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 29th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Edited: Accepted RP and their starter + legendary. Also accepting Wild Card pokemon if you don't like starter types. And I'd rather you not include B&W because they are so new... But if you want to you can. Just provide a good enough SU and I'll consider it

Edited #2: Chapter Reserve
Spoiler:

Title: The Aftermath of the Pokemon War

The Region:

We are in a very dark and gloomy region known as Evangeor. In this region there has been chaos for several years. It all started when Giovanni created his Team Rocket organization and had them create an artificial pokemon named Mewtwo. With this new pokemon he defeated the old ruling class and conquered the kingdom. But a mysterious trainer emerged one day with his Arceus and freed Mewtwo from Giovanni's control. The Arceus and Mewtwo waged war against each other for decades which caused all the other legendary pokemon to appear and take part in this war. In the aftermath of the war, many of the legendary pokemon died and others were sealed (Mewtwo as one of them) and others have disappeared from the radar never to be seen again. Arceus, with his last bit of energy left, revived all the pokemon in the world but they were all created in their basic form because that was all the power he had left. No one knows what happened to Arceus after this.

The Map:

Region 1: Evangeor ("Starting point." Steven) --> This is where you go to get your pokedex and everything else
Region 2: Lavignor (Wallace... formerly) = Fossil Territory --> You get your starter here
Region 3: Rome (Team Rocket Territory) = Psychic Territory
Region 4: Ghana (Team Rocket Territory) = Ice Territory
Region 5: Katy (Gary)
Region 6: Rocket Headquarter (Elites) = Legendaries
Region 7: Dragnior (Lance)
Region 8: "Jail" where Giovanni resides = Dragon Territory (Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp, Altaria, and pre forms
Region 9: Octavius (Ash)
And many "in between" regions with local cities ruled by Team Rocket members.

The Aftermath:

With the loss of Mewtwo, Giovanni was easily captured by the police. But his other nobles did not face the same fate and they have been wrecking havoc on the village for years now. And you found out that there were higher executives than Giovanni who are now running the show. And you find out that he was just a puppet as they have taken over the region where he is imprisoned and have kept him a prisoner. Employed with their evolved pokemon, they have taken over many of the neighboring states. There are a total of five safe states, each ruled by a "champion" who has banned new trainers from emerging. These states are Evangeor (Steven), Lavignor (Wallace), Katy (Gary), Dragnior (Lance), and Octavius (Ash). Each year they allow five trainers to train and get strong enough to help defeat these Team Rocket foes. But recently one of these champions, Wallace, has fallen and lost his Milotic to the Team Rocket captain of the region. But before the state falls completely, Wallace entrusts ten trainers with special pokemon to help save the world from this evil team. These trainers all have a special aura about them, one that has not been seen since the legendaries. And this takes us to today

Today:

You are starting your journey today in Lavignor and must travel to Evangeor. You are entrusted with a starter pokemon in Lavignor and have to set out on your journey to defeat the Team Rocket enemies. Wallace, before he fell to Team Rocket shielded you from danger and allowed you to leave the land and move to a nearby region, Evangeor. From there, you meet the champion Steven who was a close friend of Wallace. He has given you 5 pokeball, 2 great ball, and 1 ultra ball to start your journey. You have also been entrusted with 5 potions, 2 super potions, and 1 hyper potion while you are out there. Your job is to get strong enough to eliminate the Team Headquarter.

The Rules:

1. Spell check please...
2. Write complete sentences please...
3. Be active, no activity = Automatic no-no
4. You only get one legendary so choose wisely
5. When you attempt to catch a pokemon, say it disappears into the pokeball and I will let you know if you've caught it or not
6. MOST IMPORTANTLY: You will not leave a new town until I say so
7. A town will not be saved until everyone defeats the members. But don't worry, there will be chances for you to double battle, or pick another up.
8. Have fun, please try to enjoy this!
9. No limit on number of attacks. Yay
10. If you beat a pokemon trainer (ones I post), you can (and most likely will) gain a pokemon from them. You lose money if you lose.
11. You can battle each other
12. You must go all the way back on your journey to your city, or to the newer city in order to heal.
13. Still only 1 pokemon center a day of training/battling. Unless you lose.

The Starter Pokemon:

1. Pikachu: Level 5
Ability: Static (chance of paralysis if physically contacted by another pokemon)
Attacks: Thundershock, Quick Attack, Growl, Tail Whip

2. Charmander: Level 5
Ability: Blaze (All attacks increase when hurt badly)
Attacks: Scratch, Ember, Growl, Smokescreen

3. Totodile: Level 5
Ability: Torrent (All attacks increase when hurt badly)
Attacks: Scratch, Water Gun, Leer, Rage

4. Treecko: Level 5
Ability: Overgrow (All attacks increase when hurt badly)
Attacks: Pound, Absorb, Quick Attack, Leer

5. Torchic: Level 5
Attacks: Scratch, Ember, Growl, Focus Energy

6. Mudkip: Level 5
Attacks: Tackle, Mud-slap, Growl, Water Gun

7. Turtwig: Level 5
Ability: Overgrow (All attacks increase when hurt badly)
Attacks: Tackle, Absorb, Withdraw, Light Screen

8. Chimchar: Level 5
Attacks: Scratch, Ember, Leer, Bulk Up

9. Piplup: Level 5
Attacks: Pound, Bubble, Water Gun, Growl

10. Pidgey: Level 5
Ability: Keen Eye (No lower accuracy)
Attacks: Gust, Tackle, Sand-attack, Quick Attack

11. Wild Card! Post SU and I'll get back to you on my answer. Better be a pretty good/decent SU for some Wild Card types. And preferably have 3 evolution chains.

Stuff you should know before you sign up:
1. You have 5 pokeball, 2 great ball, and 1 ultra ball
2. You have 5 potions, 2 super potions, and 1 hyper potion
3. You start with $50. Important for "pokemon markets" to get pokeballs and also potions.
4. Only can use poke center to heal once a day. And only if you have battled
5. You can pick up items
6. You get a pokemon here and choose your legendary "spirit". This will come into effect later
7. For many trainers, you will either get (or get to battle) their pokemon if you win. This is especially true for Team Rocket members, as they are meant to be imprisoned afterward and their pokemon are set free. You get a chance to capture one of them, although is is outrageously powerful and extremely angry. And you have to tame it before you capture it...
8. You can tag team if you choose against Team Rocket
9. You can battle each other to "level up"
10. I tell you when you can move on to the new cities. And I'll tell you when a trainer appears to battle. And I choose who can battle him, unless otherwise specified.
11. You will see some of your favorite trainers from the past series in this game who will battle you and potentially give you a pokemon.
12. TBD: How to handle the "multiple people can battle ____" and the "people battling each other"

Name: [First and last]
Your aspirations: [2 Paragraph Min]
Your personality: [2 Paragraph Min]
Your background: [2 Paragraph Min]
Starter:
Legendary: No Arceus and no Mewtwo. Anyone else is fair game... You only get one so be careful... Maybe more as we go on but for now, only one. I'll give you levels and movesets on a later time.

Last edited by Tomackze; December 9th, 2010 at 11:09 PM.
Old December 4th, 2010, 05:31 PM
angel
Kairi's Nobody

Nature: Sassy
May I please researve a Pikachu? I will post my SU tomorrow.
Chaos bringing little brotherFun little brother

"For Neptune." </3
Old December 4th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
Hey there, everyone. I'd like to reserve a spot, so here's an SU.

Name: Steve K. Russell

Appearance: Steve is short, exactly four feet tall. He is fairly thin, but his upper body is musclular. His skin is dark tan, his hair brown and worn in a mullet, and his eyes are bright blue. His head is large for his body, with a small nose, thin mouth, and large forehead.

Usually, Steve wears a light grey muscle shirt, a size too small so it clings tight. He wears darker grey pants made of a tough material similar to spandex, and black military boots. He has a black coat that reaches his knees, with red diamond around the middle, and appears similar to a Seviper's skin upon close inspection. He wears an olive green bandana around his forehead and sometimes wears a black eyepatch over his left eye.

Your aspirations: Steve's father fought in the war, and would tell stories to Steve and his brother David sometimes. Steve was fascinated by the war, and wanted to raise his own team of Pokemon to protect the land should any threat arise again. He later learned his father fought for Team Rocket, and retired after an injury made him unable to fight. Steve's father left the household, taking David with him. Steve is convinced his father and brother are now members of Team Rocket, and has a personal vendetta to find them and bring them to justice.

Your personality: Steve is a rather dark individual, keen on finding the truth. He rarely jokes or plays around, and asks a lot of questions. He can be very sarcastic or scathing to others, and seems to think others below him. Despite this, he is very quiet, speaking softly and bluntly before moving on to something else. He is quick to act, however, and fiercely pursues his goals.

Your background: Steve was born in an average, middle-class family. He spent his childhood with his parents, Jack and Rose, and his twin brother David, ignorant of the world around him. While Jack was fighting in the war, Steve and David began competing heavily for their mother's attention. They became different in many ways, and never got to be close. David got more attention, being more like Jack.

When Jack returned home, he was missing his left arm and told the family that the fighting had gotten too severe. He took them all to a neutral country where they could be safe: Lavignor. Jack raised David to be like himself, while Rose raised Steve to be a strong and noble man.

One day, David and Steve overheard an argument between their parents, where they learned that Jack had been a Team Rocket member during the war. The next day, Jack and David were gone, and Steve was left alone with his mother. He had wanted to protect his mother, but he decided he could only do this if he returned with his brother and father, who he was certain had joined Team Rocket. Steve tried his best, often resorting to petty crime to help support them. When he was selected to become a Trainer, he left his mother alone, hoping he would turn out better than his brother.

Starter: Treecko

Legendary Spirit: Palkia

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Equestria/index/

Last edited by Godzil; December 7th, 2010 at 09:22 PM.
Old December 4th, 2010, 09:01 PM
TrueMastermind
Beginning Trainer

I'd like to reserve Charmander and a legendary spirit of Entei. I'll take a plan B of Totodile and Plan C is Torchic.
Old December 4th, 2010, 09:42 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Your RP status so far
Note: Legendaries can not be repeated. Starters can.
Accepted:
Charzeon: Starter: Totodile, Legendary: Suicune [SU COMPLETE: First completed. Yay! On short side but since you were the first, you got a break]
angel: Starter: Pikachu, Legendary: Jirachi [SU COMPLETE: It is one of the best so far]
Godzil: Starter: Treecko, Legendary: Palkia [SU COMPLETE: Also one I really like]
pokepokemo: Starter: Starly (Wild Card), Legendary: Dialga [SU COMPLETE: You are good]
Sophie: Starter: Shinx (Wild Card), Legendary: Mespirit [SU COMPLETE: Great one]
Hunterzerotarter: Charmander, Legendary: Giratina [SU COMPLETE: Also great]
Dragonite149: Starter: Pidgey, Legendary: Darkrai [SU COMPLETE: Finished it]
Lisbeth: Starter: Charmander, Legendary: Raikou [SU COMPLETE: Good]

Reserved: I'll hold for now but if you really want the legendary and you post an SU before them (and you are accepted) then you can have it.
None for now. Reserved prior have either been accepted or deleted from reserve list. Can still submit application to get pokemon while you are at it

BTW update: Added a banner. It's hard to see but it's Arceus in the background and Mewtwo in the foreground.

Also the starter type can repeat... That would be fine although I'd rather it not. The legendaries though can not.

And I have a great story plot for someone who would want to take a Darkrai. You'll get an encounter with your legendary in the beginning (or close to it) if you take him.

Last edited by Tomackze; December 7th, 2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old December 5th, 2010, 12:32 AM
dragonite149
I am not male

Nature: Relaxed
Reserve por favor. (por favor means please in Spanish)

Starter choice A: Wildcard Eevee!
Starter choice B:

Starter choice C:

Legendary spirit:

I'll just edit one of my other SUs to fit this roleplay.

Last edited by dragonite149; December 5th, 2010 at 01:04 AM.
Old December 5th, 2010, 12:59 AM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

I would like to take a Chimchar starter. My legendary spirit...Celebi.
Old December 5th, 2010, 02:05 AM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Edited post. Reserved to post links to chapters

Chapter 1: Start of your Journey. Started at Lavignor, ended up at route 2.
Chapter 2: Route 2 to Evagnor. No going back because of war, not yet at least, and you end up in Evagnor
Chapter 3: Evagnor You can go back to route 2, or go forward to route 3 after

Last edited by Tomackze; December 16th, 2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old December 5th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Charzeon
Pedigree Breeder

Nature: Adamant
Name: Kaylin The'eba

Appearance: Kaylin is a fairly short girl with a height of 5'4". She doesn't have much of anything on her bones, be it fat or muscles. Her skin is mostly white with a very slight hint of a tan on it. Her face is oval with wide eyes, a sharp nose and a thin mouth. Her eyes are green and her hair is brown with some blond highlights in it.

Usually, Kaylin wears a blue long sleeved shirt with a white boarded around the cuffs. She also wears a darker blue long shorts that goes just past her knees. She wears white running shoes with white socks. Around her neck is a choker in the shape of a Dragonair biting its own tail. Kaylin also wears a blue bandanna that has the shape of a white crystal on it.

Your aspirations:Kaylin has never had too many aspirations in her life. She was fairly young when the war came to an end, and during that time her only goal was to follow her mother and stay alive. When some form of peace came and her family moved to Lavignor, she just wanted to get good grades and have friends. Then she discovered her love of water and wanted to be a really good swimmer. Of course, she also wanted to a Pokemon trainer and travel the world, but that didn't really seem possible.

When Kaylin learned that her biggest dream might indeed be possible, Kaylin wanted to follow that dream with all her heart. She did her best to learn about the different Pokemon and what they are good at. She really thought that things would turn out for the better. Then Team Rocket came. Now Kaylin has only two goals; survive and find a way to defeat Team Rocket to make them pay for what they did to her home.

Your personality: Kaylin is a very quiet girl. She never really talks and can often be seen by herself. Kaylin doesn't really like or trust people and can have a hard time working with them. She will also run away from a situation if she can. This causes her to be a bit of a coward. She also talks to herself quite a bit and this can make people want to avoid her.

But, if she really cares about something or someone, then she will stay (not happily) and help out. Where she is shy and naive around people, she does great with Pokemon. Kaylin really gets along with them well and they seem to be attracted to her. As long as there is a Pokemon by her side, Kaylin can usually overcome her lesser points. She can also be very loyal to anyone who she thinks can help her or who has helped her out in the past. If she wants to be friends with someone, she usually works really hard to be their friend, though this can turn people off just as much.

Your background: Kaylin was born to a general and his wife. During the war, the general tried to get involve in with Arceus. He was only apart of one battle before he was killed. Kaylin's mom did the best that she could to raise her daughter during the circumstanses. At first, it was just to move from safe haven to safe haven. Then, when there were some states that were deemed "free" from Team Rocket, she went to the closest one she could find: Lavignor.

Once there, Kaylin was often alone because her mom worked multiple jobs. She spent a lot of this time studying about Pokemon and training. She seemed to have a real nack for it, which caught the attention of Wallace. When he tested her on a few battles, he found real talent in the young girl. So, he gathered her up with about nine others and started to train them. Then Team Rocket invaded them and Kaylin found herself on the run again, though she will do the best she can to avange Wallace's sacrifice.

Starter: A:

B:

C:

Legendary:

I would like to thank GodofPH for making this wonderful Sig Banner.

Last edited by Charzeon; December 6th, 2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old December 5th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Tomackze
Drowzee

^Approved. And you caught onto my own mistake. Where you kinda start off in Lavignor instead of Evangeor because Lavignor is where you get your first pokemon.

Just finish it and you will be ready
Old December 5th, 2010, 12:57 PM
angel
Kairi's Nobody

Name: April Vesil

Apperence: April has never been a tall girl, she roughly stands at 5'3" and weighs 115. She has shoulder length straight light blonde hair and Oakwood colored almond eyes. A couple strands of her hair, on both sides, are braided. They are pulled back to meet. Her eyes are said to have no sparkle, they are dull. Howere she uses that to her advantage when she wants the truth out of somebody. April has peach white skin, so much that she is often thought as a ghost. Though this is when somebody only glances at her. She has a small nose that she crinkles whenever she gets embarrased or upset. When she was younger April had a problem with freckles all over her nose and cheeks. They are still there, but they are very light. They almost blend into the color of her skin.

April is usually wearing a long sleeve white shirt with a modest neckline. The sleeves cover her hands. The shirt also has a cape-like hood on the back of it. She has light blue ribbon loosely tied around her sleeves, it goes from her shoulders to her wrists. When the ribbon ends meet it makes a X all the way down her sleeves. The rest off the ribbon, about half a foot, flows down, sweeping the floor as she walks. She is also wears a black knee length skirt. On her feet are black dress shoes that have a black buckle going across the top of the front.

Aspirations: April's father was all for fighting for freedom and April followed his footsteps, hoping he'd make time for her. Her mom wanted freedom but didn't want to have to fight to get it.

Since she could walk she wanted to be a Pokemon trainer. April was amazed by all Pokemon. After Team Rocket took over she swore that she'd help free people and pokemon alike.

When April was young she use to read books about an elite group of pokemon called Ledgendaries. She kept this book close to her bed. April read it every night before going to bed.
One night when April was 6 and the war was still going strong. She was in bed going to bed when she heard a faint cry. April ran to her window, almost tripping over herself. She looked around the ground, nothing. Looked around the trees, also nothing. Then she looked up into the sky and seen something fly overhead. It was small and yellow and white. April didn't know what it was, it wasn't like anything she had seen. So she went and got her Ledgendaries book. She looked for a ledgendary that was only yellow and white. The only one that matched was Jirachi, the wish pokemon.

Personality: April is a very quiet and researved girl. She learned at a very young age that talking gets you nowhere. That you need to take action. Her laugh is hardly known, since she won't laugh in the company of others. April guards herself as a child guards a treasured blanket or bear. Letting anybody too close means danger.

April wasn't always like this, as a young child she was a happy go lucky kid. Once she got older she became more distant, which happens when you have nobody to play with. Well, that's not completely true (See History).

History: April is from a middle class family. She spent most of her childhood alone. No, she wasn't an orphan, she grew up with both a mom and dad. Even though she had both parents she was by herself. Her parents were always working and she was an only child. They were working to give April everything they couldn't have as children. April's parents came from relativaly poor families. Made enough to put food on the table and pay the bills. Never anything extra

At first April would tug on her mother's skirt, or on her father's psnts to try and get them to play with her. Though after a million failed attempts she stopped trying. She was ok wit the few choice words they said to her.

At an early age she learned how t entertain herself. April would look around the house for something to do. Her favorite things were a pile of wood by the shed, the abandoned barn and a small hole in the ground. She loved watching the hole for hours, because she would see a Buneary come in and out of the hole all the time. One time April even tried to dig her way to the Buneary's house underground. It didn't end well, she keept throwing the dirt back into the hole.

April actually had a friend for a couple years, his name was Henry. Henry was a couple years older then her, he was eight and she was six. They use to play together all day, getting into any trouble they could. To tell you the truth April had a crush on him, which makes what happened even more hard on her.

One day while they were playing, they were nine (him) and seven, Henry's mom came over. She was mad and started to yell. Henry's mom grabbed Henry by the arm and started pulling him away. Before they got out of earshot April heard his mom say."I don't want you to be playing with the likes of her!"

Legendary: Jirachi
Chaos bringing little brotherFun little brother

"For Neptune." </3

Last edited by angel; December 6th, 2010 at 11:28 PM.
Old December 5th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Still accepting people if ya'll want to join. Can go all the way up to 10 members. So far we are at 5 (kind of).
Old December 6th, 2010, 01:32 AM
dragonite149
I am not male

My (finished) SU!:

Name: Cirru Vuah

Appearance:
The most striking thing about Cirru is that she only has one leg. Also, she has black skin. Which is weird, becuse her parents had white skin. She has black, curly hair that never droops below her shoulders. Her eyes are brown. Cirru is five feet tall, and she weighs in at 55 kilograms. Also she has a Zapdos tattoo on her left forearm. She also has a Darkrai tattoo on her right forearm.

She can often be found wearing a white tank top, with quite thick horizontal blue stripes. She almost never wears a coat, but when she has to, she wears a black woolen sleeveless jacket. Her jeans are denim, though she can be found wearing brown variations. Cirru wears black socks, but only when she has to wear socks. She often wears red sandals, as they let her feet touch the air. She also holds crutches most of the time, due to the fact she only has one leg.

Your aspirations:
Cirru wants to become the best airborne Pokemon trainer. She wants to train Pokemon that levitate and/or fly, because of an event in her childhood. A Pidgeotto helped her get around.

She also wants to find her real parents. Ever since they abandoned her at a young age, she has wanted to find out more about them.

Also, she wants to help tame wild Pokemon, to get them ready for being a starter pokemon. She is best at taming basics, like Pikachu and Azurill, but she can tame stage ones like Charmeleon if she has to. However, she cannot tame fully evolved Pokemon, like Charizard, Vaporeon or Absol. She does this so trainers can have a choice of a wide variety of starter Pokemon

However, her main aspiration is to find out how to enable humans to fly or levitate. This is because she is fascinated by flying on the back of wild bird Pokemon, and believes that humans should be able to fly too. So, she will study the DNA of bird Pokemon to find out how to make humans fly. To a lesser extent, she will try her best to make humans levitate.

Your personality:
Like her name, Cirru is quite mysterious. Not many people know much about her, and the only people that know lots about her are her really close friends. And Cirru doesn't have many close friends since she finds it hard to bond with people. However, she finds it easier to bond with Pokemon, especially flying and levitating ones. Cirru also has a special ablility to tame wild Pokemon. Unless Cirru is your friend, she will not show her real personality to you.

But if she considers you a friend, she will show her real personality to you. Her real personality is a happy and playful one. Cirru loves to play and have a laugh. Joking around is her game when with her real friends. She often forgets about the fact she only has one leg,and lives life to its fullest.

When in battle, Cirru is quite unpredictable. Using many different strategies, it is unknown what move she will make next. However, she is more defensive then offensive. Cirru never uses brute force, always thinking first about battle strategies. Cirru will always use type advantages and disadvantages to her advantage.

Your background:
Cirru was born in Violet City, a town famous for raising bird Pokemon. Falkner, the Gym Leader, was her father, and her mother was just a Gym Trainer. Falkner being her father, she was taught how to take care of bird Pokemon when she was five years old, in the hope of her being the next Gym Leader.

However, things were not to be that way when Cirru discovered how to fly on bird Pokemon. Watching other trainers fly to and from Violet City, she pretended to do the same, pretending to be a bird Pokemon. When Cirru was seven years old, Falkner taught her how to fly on a Pidgeotto. Cirru quickly adapted to this, soon being able to fly on a Pokemon on her own. This was useful in her later life.

For when Cirru was ten years old, a criminal robbed her home. Cirru noticed it, but to avoid getting caught, the criminal shot her leg. She went to hospital the day after, but the nurses were forced to amputate. For a while, Cirru and her family couldn't afford crutches because of the operation costs, but Cirru managed to get around by flying on a Pidgeotto. Soon, Falkner could afford crutches for his daughter. He bought some and gave them to Cirru. Cirru adapted to the crutches.

One day when Cirru was eleven, Cirru and her family were attacked by the same criminal who attacked them earlier. This time, he was with a bigger group. Team Rocket. However, Team Rocket had a pursuer. Wallace, the Champion of Hoenn was their pursuer. Wallace used his Milotic to protect Cirru and her family, but instead he got caught by the Rockets.

Fastforward a year, and now Cirru is ready to start her Pokemon journey. She hopes to be the best bird Pokemon trainer ever.

Starter: Pidgey

Legendary: Darkrai

So, am I accepted?

Last edited by dragonite149; December 11th, 2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old December 6th, 2010, 01:40 AM
Tomackze
Drowzee

@angel. Almost accepted, your aspirations and personality should be a little longer. But I like where you are going with it.

I'll give you the pokemon though as soon as you finish it.

@dragonite149, really like where you are going with it. Good start. Aspirations should get longer and everything else should be longer also.

Basically Charzeon's is a decent start if you post an SU. The aspirations and personality are a little on the short side but I gave Charzeon a break being the first to complete it. I like more for aspirations and more for personality...

The aspirations can include stuff which makes me see why you'd want the legendary that you are trying to get... The personality can have stuff like that too... or the starter pokemon? The background history should be the longest, and that is a good length IMO, but the others should be a little longer
Old December 6th, 2010, 05:29 AM
pokepokemo
The RPing Challenger!

Nature: Timid
SU Sheet:

Name:Zach Pride

Appearance:He wears a blue jacket,red headband,black shoes and gray jeans.
He can sometimes be seen wearing a red shirt,black cap,lue shoes and denim trousers.
His eyes are blue with a bit of black.

His hair is crimson and spiky.Sometimes though,his hair is not spiky but he combs it to the back.Zach can never be found wearing light green or teal as he hates it.

Your aspirations:
Zach wants to be the best all-rounded trainer.
As he likes every type a lot and never focuses on one type.

He also needs to know what caused his star shaped scar on his back.He wants to train every type because
he wants to find out what type and what attack will be good against what and when.
He also dreams of collecting every single pokemon known to man.
Zach,needing to find the cause of his star shaped scar,thinks dialga,palkia,giratina,darkrai or arceus knows something about it,he thinks that because not many pokemon cold have caused this sort of scar.He wants the starly because he thinks the pokemon is incredible.Especially after it gets to it's final evolution staraptor
He would like to battle and make some friends with the local pokemon.also he needs to find out about
another mysterious thing,that is his dad that he never saw since he was born,and suspects him to be the trainer of the pokemon who saved him while he almost fell of a cliff.

Your personality:Zach is a spirited boy who never gives up,even when the situation gets out of hand,for example he once tried to wrestle a machamp.He got hurt but tried again.His spirited personality tends to affect those around him a lot.When he joined his local running team at 10 the team won because Zach's spirit made them continue their racing effort.Zach is reckless,clumsy,rash and hard headed.But despite his personality he always gets out of sticky situations.

Background:Zach was a reckless person in his town.He never listens to warnings like when his father told him "don't even think about trying to fight a mightyena alone!!"
His father said that but Zach fought the mightyena,bare handed and alone.When the fight ended,he fainted in the middle of the forest and came back 2 days later after waking up.Without his knowledge, a little zigzagoon followed him.He decided to keep the zigzagoon as a pet,he named the zigzagoon Ziggaoon.Shortly after that Zach tried to fight the same mightyena again.This time his dad approved of it.He managed to actually beat the mightyena,of course,he brought along Zigaoon to help him a bit.
After that Zach had challenged any pokemon that would seem to want to challenge him.
One day he met a machamp,he tried to wrestle it but ended up getting a lot of injuries because Zach was hit by seismic toss,brick break,dynamic punch and mega punch.
Zach fainted again,but this time he fainted for 3 days.When he got home Zigaoon was waiting for him.His dad respected his bravery and integrity to fight the machamp even after all that damage.But of course,he wounded up with around 4 broken bones his right hand,left leg,1 back bone back and 1 rib bone.
He was hospitalized for 10 weeks before full recovery.He went back to the forest to fight the same machamp.
The machamp,now was only able to hit him with a mach punch.The second mach punch was dodged and then using the punch's speed he threw the machamp 7 meters forward.The machamp then gave up after this effort.
One day a group of team rocket members attacked his hometown.
Zach defended it while using his own power and with the help of Zigaoon,the mightyena he defeated and the machamp he threw.
The rocket members were surprised that a kid like Zach would possibly dare to fight against the 10 rocket members.
Zach fainted after he got hit by a magby's ember.His dad,protected him but he died when he got hit by a hyper beam.The team rockets fled after sometime after the wild pokemons resistance,but Zach will always hate team rocket for killing his father

Starter: (Wildcard) Starly

Legendary: Dialga

Last edited by pokepokemo; December 7th, 2010 at 04:06 PM.
Old December 6th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Tomackze
Drowzee

^I'll help you reserve your spot on the accepted but you need more for the aspirations. Cause there is a lot more you can say then that. Like why does he want every type, and why the first pokemon should be a flying type (Starly). Also the Dialga...

It's okay to repeat a few things between each of these. As a lot of them are pretty similar. Your aspirations should be pretty big so you will not go Out of character at all.

And I'll only allow one more Wild Card now
Old December 6th, 2010, 10:24 PM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
Okay, SU is up. Let me know if I need to change anything.

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Equestria/index/
Old December 6th, 2010, 10:44 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

That is fine. You have been approved and angel's have moved to complete. Now to get more members to join! Although I am fine with starting with only six
Old December 7th, 2010, 03:25 AM
Sophie
Trainer

Nature: Calm
I'm so excited about this! Great idea.

Name: Ada Knight
Appearance: Ada has always been known as 'older than she looks' as she is tall and always has short, fashionable hair. She is about 5'6 feet, and hs an athletic, though it's not as toned as she'd like it to be, she is happy with it. She has a oval shaped face and a small hint of cheekbones. Her eyes are big and her eyebrows are arched, sometimes giving her a fierce expression when she's deeply thinking. Her hair is black at the back, with pink in the front as as side side fringe, and it's usually messy as she feels it reflects her life that way. Her eyes are a steel blue colour, but in some lights they look grey.
She usually wears quite dark makeup, and she has a nose stud and several ear piercings. She also has a long scar running up the side of her face, and it's a couple inches long and runs over her cheekbone.
Your aspirations: Ada feels that she shouldn't be like everyone else, instead of benefiting herself she wants to benefit others, especially pokemon. She wants to open up rescue centrues when she's older, but moslty she wants to put a stop to people who abuse them - like Team Rocket. She attends campaigns and donates money to any charities that are trying to do the same. She hates Team Rocket, and wants to put a stop to them once and for all.
She feels that her alter pokemon is the Psychic Mesprit, once in Sinnoh when she was walking past a lake she saw a shadow of her go past, then a couple years later when she was 13, she saw Mesprit in the distance, like she's her guardian.
Your personality: She's an incredibly sweet girl, who can charm her way into anything. She's very non judgemental and tries her best to be friends with good people and she helps them whenever they need her. She also loves pokemon, her favourite type being the Psychic or Electric type, due to having extreme power but kindness too. She believes in love, but kindness acts more, so she supports that theory 100%. But, if you get on the wrng side of her you'll face her temper, which is a very long fure, but a powerful one.
She loves her family the most, especially her older brother who's managed to defeat Cynthia a long time ago, she looks up to him for advice & guidance more than anyone.
Your background: Born into a poor family, she learnt that you have to 'earn your keep' and did a lot of chores when she was younger, therefore knows discipline. Her parents divorced when she was young, but she was lucky that they lived close next to eachother and that she didn't have to 'choose' a parent because they were always there. The best thing was that at Christmas her dad would come and celebrate with them, and there would be no prrblem.
Like before, she looks up to her brother, Luke, as a rolemodel, sue to him being very strong & wise. Here she also developed her love of pokemon, spending a lot of time at the day centre down the road.
Starter: A: Wildcard (surprise me! A psychic or electric please . B: Charmander C: Piplup
Legendary: Mesprit [if not Mesprit then Celebi]

Last edited by Sophie; December 7th, 2010 at 06:15 AM.
Old December 7th, 2010, 08:11 AM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Accepted and no more wild cards now unless you give a great response. You will get a Shinx

Shinx
Level: 5
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Spark, Charge

I know you aren't technically supposed to learn the moves till later, but I made them innate moves

And to the one that has Starly. Yours are

Starly
Level: 5
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack, Tailwind

Last edited by Tomackze; December 7th, 2010 at 08:17 AM.
Old December 7th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Sophie
Trainer

Nature: Calm
Yaaaay, I love Shinx! ^__^ Thank youu. When do we start?
Old December 7th, 2010, 08:42 AM
HunterZero
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
This rp sounds sweet great idea!

SU Sheet:

Name:
Dante Simber

Appearance:
Dante doesn't really care for his looks his thin but fit and has unusable white hair that's usually looks fine without him fixing it. He's hair stops at the end of his neck and the start of his shoulders sometimes he lets it grow out long. He's about 5,8 with bright blue eyes and not pale skin but white. Dante usually has a mysterious look
on his face or has a laid-back expression.

Your Aspirations:
Dante wants to become stronger and hates people who hurt the innocent and fight for evil. He loves pokemon and wants to be the best trainer ever and stop team rocket from their evil crimes. Dante studies pokemon and all there is to know like what attacks they learn and how to train each individual one.
Your Personality: Dante is cocky and laid-back. He loves to smart talk his opponents and people in general. Most of the time he's quiet and doesn't talk much to people he doesn't know and likes to keep his feelings to himself. Dante also doesn't like to take orders from people or back down to any challenge no matter how hard it is. He's also a smooth talker and flirts with every girl he meets no matter if she not interested he enjoys being annoying at sometimes. When he's around his friends he's the life of the party, making jokes and being stupid and reckless. Dante lives a very carefree lifestyle.

Your Background:
Dante's parents died in an accident that dealt with team rocket which is why he hates them so much. He lived with his uncle for most of his till he turned 13 and left on his own accord, he wanted to see the world and live on his own. Dante then built his own little house made of wood and straw near a town in sinnoh. He spent most of his time inside his little house reading books on training pokemon. He wants to be the best trainer ever.

Starter: Charmander

Legendary: Girantina

Please tell me if there's anything i need to fix.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 7th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Accepted also! We will be starting once dragonite finishes his and hopefully I get one more person to get his completed. I deleted the reserved as they haven't been here in a while. So no longer reserved
Old December 7th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Lisbeth
Rain Dancer Ninetales (?)

First RP, be nice please...

Name: Morgan Whitewood

Appearance:
[appearance sheet to be posted soon] 5 ' 9", slender and gracious. Morgan has white skin, always tanned from the days under the sun, and freckles. Her hair is brown, wavy and short, in an "Amelie Poulain" style. Her hands are longs and gracious, and she's got long nose ans deep brown eyes. She likes to wear light blouses, jeans and comfortable sneaers, dua to her job. Sometimes she wears a hat.
Morgan has a notourious ability: no one knows when she's actually paying attention to something. The look in her eyes may change from unbelieveably goofy to intensively clever in a second. But sometimes she only pretends she's not listening to the others, looking at nowhere... and some others she'll nod all the way and ask by the end of the speech: "Huh?" Normally, her face looks pretty blank.

Your aspirations: Morgan just wants everything to be over so she can see her sister again and return to the ranch with her. She doesn't like to be walking around with brats who can't even throw a pokéball the right side up, but she'll do so if it's necessary.

Your personality:
Morgan is a simple girl with simple needs, and absolutely zero hipocrisy. She'll laugh when she's happy, she'll cry when she's sad or angry, she'll get livid and yell when she's furious. She isn't able to lie normally, because she can't see the point in it; but if she does in a situation, though, she could fool God Himself.
She's a very easygoing woman, and veeeery hard to piss off, due to a sharp ability of looking at all sides of problems - but when you do, be prepared for a coleric takeback. She's always been responsable for her sister and later her pokémon, and she became some sort of "big sister" or "mother" to the others. She'll watch over everybody she's walking around with - and be a little bossy, like a good mother is.
She's a know-it-all also. Especially when put side by side with "children".

Your background: After more than 10 years walking around the globe in her pokémon journey, Morgan's settled and her life is dedicated to her ranch. She raises and breeds pokémon there, has her own little day-care center, and rents small arenas in her property. She lives a simple and quiet life, and right now is thinking of getting married and settle down at once.
But recently she's been worried. Her lil' sister, who's a trainer in journey, simply stopped calling or getting in contact with her since her arrival in Evangeor. What was her sister up to in there, Morgan's not sure, but since she disappeared she's been listening to the news. When she got the news of the rumbles in there, she flew to Evangeor immediately -- hoping to find Flora and bring her back.

Starter: A. Wild card [could I ask for a vulpix or a sandshrew? If not... just surprise me XD] B. Charmander C. Mudkip

Legendary: Raikou

Excuse me, Tomackse Morgan is an adult and experienced trainer, and that's a bit different from the others... so:

Morgan did not bring her most powerful pokémon with her, of course (or there'd be no RP, hehee XD). However, I suppose she took one or two to Evangeor in order to protect herself (probably the one she flew/surfed on and one more). Howeverm they don't need to participate in battles, being just a medium of transportation/decorative char. You may take them away on the RP, or make Morgan send them home... or simply don't allow her to bring any. It's up to you XD But if you let Morgan stay with a few of her pokés, I'd ask they'd be:

- Fearow, male (Peck, Horn Drill, Mirror Move, Fly)
- Vulpix, female (cub) (Charm, Roar, Ember)

And least but not laaaaast... I'm not a native English speaker, so I'm sorry I'm not very articulated or if I make mistakes. I'll try to avoid them the most.

Thank ya

Last edited by Lisbeth; December 7th, 2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old December 7th, 2010, 01:41 PM
dragonite149
I am not male

I've finished my SU now!
Spoiler:

Name: Cirru Vuah

Appearance:
The most striking thing about Cirru is that she only has one leg. Also, she has black skin. Which is weird, becuse her parents had white skin. She has black, curly hair that never droops below her shoulders. Her eyes are brown. Cirru is five feet tall, and she weighs in at 55 kilograms. Also she has a Zapdos tattoo on her left forearm. She also has a Darkrai tattoo on her right forearm.

She can often be found wearing a white tank top, with quite thick horizontal blue stripes. She almost never wears a coat, but when she has to, she wears a black woolen sleeveless jacket. Her jeans are denim, though she can be found wearing brown variations. Cirru wears black socks, but only when she has to wear socks. She often wears red sandals, as they let her feet touch the air. She also holds crutches most of the time, due to the fact she only has one leg.

Your aspirations:
Cirru wants to become the best airborne Pokemon trainer. She wants to train Pokemon that levitate and/or fly, because of an event in her childhood.

She also wants to find her real parents. Ever since they abandoned her at a young age, she has wanted to find out more about them.

Also, she wants to help tame wild Pokemon, to get them ready for being a starter pokemon. She is best at taming basics, like Pikachu and Azurill, but she can tame stage ones like Charmeleon if she has to. However, she cannot tame fully evolved Pokemon, like Charizard, Vaporeon or Absol. She does this so trainers can have a choice of a wide variety of starter Pokemon

However, her main aspiration is to find out how to enable humans to fly or levitate. This is because she is fascinated by flying on the back of wild bird Pokemon, and believes that humans should be able to fly too. So, she will study the DNA of bird Pokemon to find out how to make humans fly. To a lesser extent, she will try her best to make humans levitate.

Your personality:
Like her name, Cirru is quite mysterious. Not many people know much about her, and the only people that know lots about her are her really close friends. And Cirru doesn't have many close friends since she finds it hard to bond with people. However, she finds it easier to bond with Pokemon, especially flying and levitating ones. Cirru also has a special ablility to tame wild Pokemon. Unless Cirru is your friend, she will not show her real personality to you.

But if she considers you a friend, she will show her real personality to you. Her real personality is a happy and playful one. Cirru loves to play and have a laugh. Joking around is her game when with her real friends. She often forgets about the fact she only has one leg,and lives life to its fullest.

When in battle, Cirru is quite unpredictable. Using many different strategies, it is unknown what move she will make next. However, she is more defensive then offensive. Cirru never uses brute force, always thinking first about battle strategies. Cirru will always use type advantages and disadvantages to her advantage.

Your background:
Cirru was born in Violet City, a town famous for raising bird Pokemon. Falkner, the Gym Leader, was her father, and her mother was just a Gym Trainer. Falkner being her father, she was taught how to take care of bird Pokemon when she was five years old, in the hope of her being the next Gym Leader.

However, things were not to be that way when Cirru discovered how to fly on bird Pokemon. Watching other trainers fly to and from Violet City, she pretended to do the same, pretending to be a bird Pokemon. When Cirru was seven years old, Falkner taught her how to fly on a Pidgeotto. Cirru quickly adapted to this, soon being able to fly on a Pokemon on her own. This was useful in her later life.

For when Cirru was ten years old, a criminal robbed her home. Cirru noticed it, but to avoid getting caught, the criminal shot her leg. She went to hospital the day after, but the nurses were forced to amputate. For a while, Cirru and her family couldn't afford crutches because of the operation costs, but Cirru managed to get around by flying on a Pidgeotto. Soon, Falkner could afford crutches for his daughter. He bought some and gave them to Cirru. Cirru adapted to the crutches.

One day when Cirru was eleven, Cirru and her family were attacked by the same criminal who attacked them earlier. This time, he was with a bigger group. Team Rocket. However, Team Rocket had a pursuer. Wallace, the Champion of Hoenn was their pursuer. Wallace used his Milotic to protect Cirru and her family, but instead he got caught by the Rockets.

Fastforward a year, and now Cirru is ready to start her Pokemon journey. She hopes to be the best bird Pokemon trainer ever. Her parents have decided to send her to Evangeor to recieve her starter, as it haves Flying Type starters and many other Flying Types. Also, Falkenr wants his daughter to prove her strength by defeating Team Rocket.

Starter: Pidgey

Legendary: Darkrai

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links