Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page The Aftermath of the Pokemon War [Rated G]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old December 7th, 2010 (03:20 PM). Edited December 9th, 2010 by Tomackze.

okay both accepted. No more RP allowed to post on this thread. Just VM me and I'll add you. Lets get started. And no more OOC post for now
Spoiler:

Chapter 1: The start of your journey

Lavignor has completely fallen into the hands of Team Rocket and their captain Spartacus. Wallace was no match for these crooked thieves who ambushed him and stole his Milotic. When they first pushed an attack on Wallace he faced off against Spartacus with his Milotic.

Against his Milotic, Spartacus threw out a winged pokemon that was gray with a large mouth. An ancient pokemon that people did not know still existed... Aerodactyl

Wallace started off with a twister attack to shield himself while he unleashed a water pulse on Aerodactyl. The winged pokemon countered with an Ancient Power around his body to block the water pulse attack. And then he shot a wing attack at Milotic who easily dodged it.

But right when Milotic dodged it, out of nowhere, Milotic was hit by a Nigh Slash attack by a Kabutops owned by one of Spartacus' grunts.

Wallace saw that this would not be a fair fight by any means and thus he decided to pull out the big boys and used an Aqua Ring attack to envelop his Milotic to prevent both parties from attacking. He then unleashed a powerful Aqua Tail attack on Kabutops before going back into the Aqua Ring protection.

But a Rampardos unleashed a Zen Headbutt attack on the Aqua Ring while Aerodactyl used Rock slide to damage the protective layer.

Seeing it as a three on one, Wallace had no choice but to try attract on the pokemon so they would not attack. But these pokemon were trained to resist anything and it did not effect them one bit.

They each set up for their powerful attacks... Rampardos with Head Smash, Aerodactyl with Hyper Beam, and Kabutops with Kabutops with Ancientpower. Wallace was out of options as his Milotic's Aqua Ring was disintegrating and it soon was about to feel all three attacks.

Just suddenly, Wallace noticed all the trainers he just recently gave pokemon to. Fearing that they would be involved in this affair he quickly used Rain Dance to shield them while they ran away. Aqua Ring was destroyed and Milotic was hit by all three attacks.

Wallace and his Milotic fought back with a Hydro Pump and Twister but the three pokemon heavily overpowered him. He tried to use Recover but his Milotic was too weak, it fell unconscious and he was taken captive and imprisoned in Lavignor. Spartacus took his Milotic from him and set up his fossil kingdom in Lavignor.

The trainers escaped unnoticed and ran into route 2 in their path to Evagnor and Steven to tell him the bad news. *This is where chapter 2 starts

Your Tasks:
1. Write about getting your first pokemon
2. You may write about your reaction to Wallace's fall...
3. End it with going to route 2
Old December 7th, 2010 (08:34 PM).
The RPing Challenger!

Nature: Timid
Woohoo!!all RPers are done
Old December 7th, 2010 (09:43 PM).
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
((Get it on! Hope this works for a first post.))

Steve watches the fight, wishing he could help, but without any strong Pokemon, he can only watch. The large grey Pokemon turns towards them, but suddenly it starts raining! Rain? Wallace must be covering us! Now's our chance to- "RUN!" Steve isn't sure who yelled, it might even have been him. Suddenly he is running from the battle, the others following suit. Racking his brain, Steve realises Steven is on Route 2. He can help! The group runs along Route 1, and Steve's mind flashes back...

--------

Steve recalls last week, when he recieved his first Pokemon. Wallace stands before him, handing him a Pokeball. "Congratulations, Steve! You've earned this!" With a flourush, Wallace presents Steve with a Pokeball. A small green lizard emerges from the ball. "Tree...CKO!" "It's a Treecko! I think it suits you perfectly!"

Steve holds the ball, looking over the small lizard. He raises his patch to get a clearer look. "A Treecko, huh? It looks pretty great!" Treecko looks Steve in the eye, evaluating his new partner. "Tree-cko!" Treecko grins, returning to the ball.

"It is great, Steve! Why don't you go get to know each other better? I've got some other things to do now." "Right. There are other Trainers to give Pokemon too. I'll let them have your attention."

--------

Steve grips his Pokeball tightly, rushing along Route 1. I was useless! I've gotta get to Steven! Route 2 approaches, and Steve pushes himself to run faster to get there...

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Equestria/index/
Old December 7th, 2010 (10:03 PM).
The RPing Challenger!

Nature: Timid
Zach watched the battle between Wallace and Spartacus.
He said to himself "Darn,I'm completely useless.I let Wallace lose and I let my own father die.Ugh,I need to become stronger or else these things will keep happening every day in front of me.And I would never like that to happen...."
Zach remembered the pokemon Wallace caught for him.
He let the pokemon out,the pokemon said " Staaaaaar...ly".
He hated himself because he let Wallace get caught by Team Rocket.
Zach the promised himself to beat at least 1 rocket member.He remembered the day Wallace gave him his Starly.Wallace said "Here's your Starly Zach,since it was caught just now it might not like you,so,I advise you to try and be friends with it."
Now he followed the other trainers and ran to route 2.
Along the way he got attacked by some wild pokemon,but as a result of his pokemon wrestling experience,he was fine.
His starly also flew following him.
Zach remembered that Wallace told him to give Starly a nickname.He named the Starly "Strongwind". The starly Liked it and Zach was happy again.
He then ran along again to route 2.

Starter Yay!!!
Old December 7th, 2010 (10:44 PM).
Kairi's Nobody

Nature: Sassy
April watched the unfair battle, holding tightly onto the red and white ball in her hand.

What can I do? Wallace told us not to interfer with the battle. Though, if I could just distract two of the pokemon with my pikachu-. Wha-? Rain? April thought as she extended her hand. The rain drops plopped onto it. She looked up to see that Wallace was protecting them and she watched as the three pokemon let their attacks go.

April turned her head as she heard footsteps. A few of the others had ran out. She decided to run out also.

Before walking out the door, she glanced at the pokeball in her hand.

--

April walked into a door only to find herself in a large room. She walked farther into the room only to be greeted by a smile.

"You must be April,"Wallace had smiled."Come to get your pokemon have you?"

"Yes. Is it ready?"She had asked sizing him up.

What a strange man. April thought as she followed him to a table. On the table were eight pokeballs. Wallace looked at them and then selected one. He pressed the pokeball into her hand.

"Go ahead and call your new pikachu out."He had said, he pointed to the button."Just click that twice."

April nodded slightly and pressed the button. She gasped slightly when the pokeball grew in size. Then pushed the button again.

In a bright red flash a small yellow rodent appeared.

"Pii?"He yawned twitching his ear.

April got on my knees and looked him in the eyes. She cautionaly extended a hand, palm up. The Pikachu looked at her hand and then back at her a couple times.

After what seemed an eternity, Pikachu slipped his hand into hers and cried happily."Chaa!"

--

April stepped onto a grassy path and took a deep breath.
Chaos bringing little brotherFun little brother

"For Neptune." </3
Old December 8th, 2010 (04:33 AM).
Rain Dancer Ninetales (?)

Morgan was nervous. She couldn't help it. Whenever things got out of control, she always got nervous.

She didn't know what to do. The others were running towards the grassy path, trying to find Steven so he could show them a direction, like Wallace - fighting so hard with Milotic - had told them. But who the hell was Steven? How could she trust in someone she didn't know, while those perps attacked Wallace and the children and...

...took her pokémon away!

-

"This one's for you."

Morgan maximized the pokéball and opened it with only one hand. The little lizard arrived on the ground, looking gently to her. "Char, char."

"Now, Morgan" Wallace said, with a serious face "You're not like the others. Actually, we weren't expecting someone with such experience for the job. Have you ever had a charmander?"

Morgan gave a half smile, showing the back of her hand to the little one to sniff. Her vulpix stared atr the newcomer very attentively. "No." she answered after a while "I had a cyndaquil, and a pokabu... but never a charmander. Funny, isn't it?"

"You better take care of her" Wallace put a serious face "all of you" he looked to the others "Those pokémon are... very special."

"They all are" Morgan smiled and picked the charmander up "Aren't you, charmander? I'll call you Joana. Aren't you Jo..."

FLASH

Morgan felt someone pull at her backpack, and when the pressure was gone, she turned around quickly. A man in black was grinning, holding pokéballs marked with moon stickers. Her pokéballs.

"Wh-- GIVE BACK MY..."

The aerodactl came out and Wallace pushed her away for good. All the others ran.

-

Now she was standing in the middle of the rain, hearing the other's cries for her to run as well, with that lil' charmander inside the ball...

She herad a desperate yalp. Nina, the vulpix, was at her feet, shivering of fear and cold. Morgan picked her up quickly. Whatever she had to do, protecting Nina and Joana now was the most important.

She looked at the roaring battle. "I'll be back, babies."

And then ran into the Route 2.
Old December 8th, 2010 (05:25 AM).

Nature: Calm
"How could this happen..." Ada sighed, staring at the ferocious fight between Walter's Milotic and the other legendary pokemon, she watched the Aqua Ring being destroyed along with Wallace's hope for his pokemon. She wished she could do something to help those poor pokemon, even the one's who are being controlled by the grunts - it wasn't their fault. She looked down to see her Shinx tapping at her feet and looking up to her, his yellow eyes were bright and he motioned to the battle, "I wish I could help too, Shinx..." She said "But it would be no use to them" She turned and squated down to and touched his fur, "But we will be stronger, so one day, we CAN help."

Touching his fur she remembered the day she got him.

The room felt lab-like, with moniters and chairs and other techinical things, but outside it had a beautiful garden, filled with lakes and fountains and slides - all for the Pokemon here. Before she left home she had to say goodbye to theiy 'family pokemon' Munchlax, in which she broke down in tears - she wanted to take him with her, but she knew that he wasn't trained, and therefore would be too dangerous for him.

Walking through the lab she saw Wallace, her heart gave a strange leap - Wallace was famous and quite handsome, and it was odd seeing him in an ordinary situation like this. "Come through please, Ada" He said.

Ada followed him to a small room with a big capsule in the middle, he pressed a button and released a Pokéball, he was about to hand it to her when he said "All the other usual starters were taken" He smiled, "So...we have a bit of a wildcard for you" He handed her it.

The Pokéball felt hot & heavy in her hand, she threw it in the air, and in a red flash a black & blue pokemon appeared "Shinx!" It cried.

She gasped, an electric type! "Hi Shinx!" She said happily, running her hand over his fur - it crackled like when you touch someone and get a static shock, he almost seemed to purr at her touch, and jumped into her arms.

Now they were here at Route 2, and it was only the beginning.
Old December 8th, 2010 (12:22 PM).
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
Dante watched the battle behind the other trainers in awe from the fierce battle that was unfolding before him. He closed his eyes and thought about what had happened earlier. "I can't believe this," He thought has the memories were coming back to him.

Dante unlike the other trainers stayed in the background trying not to grab much attention from Wallace as he wanted to remain mysterious so no one could figure him out in the way of who he is and what he's all about. "Hey kid are you going to stand there in the back all mopey or are you going to get your pokemon partner," Wallace had said to him tossing him a pokeball. "You take good care of that one he's a crazy little one," He said smiling to him. Dante sighed and opened the pokeball to see his new partner. A small orange lizard with fire at the tip of its tail came out and looked at Dante with a big smile. "Meh so you're my partner," Dante sighed not impressed by the pokemon's stature. "You're a charmander right so for now one your name is blitz got that!" Dante said ferociously with a fierce face. The charmander stopped smiling and glared angrily at Dante. He then blew a barrage of small bullets of fire at his face.

"Arrrgh what kinda pokemon attacks its trainer like that!" Dante exclaimed getting back up from his new partners attack face filled with ashes and bruises. "Luckily you didn't burn me you little.." Dante stopped as the look on blitzs' face was sad and fearful. "Fine I'm sorry for yelling at you little guy I'll be nicer from now on," He said crouching down and putting his hand out. Blitz shook his hand and smiled at him. "Good," Dante said getting up and looking at his now burnt clothes. Smiling he said, "Great now i need some new clothes," Dante went into a backpack he brought and pulled out a black shirt, black pants, white shoes with a red jacket and fingerless gloves. After he had put everything on he went to go thank Wallace for the pokemon.

As he went to go thank him that's when team rocket attacked. Now coming back to reality he found him self waking up siting down leaning on a tree with Blitz in his lap. "What happened?" Dante asked Blitz knowing he wouldn't get an answer back. "Char?" He replied looking up and turning his head with a questioning look on his face. Dante got up scratched his head and looked around. "Nothing but forest and grass around here," He began when he noticed a sign. "Route 2 huh, I guess Wallace wanted us here," Dante said walking down a path with his new partner Blitz.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 8th, 2010 (12:36 PM).
Pedigree Breeder

Nature: Adamant
(OOC: Going to be a short post because I don't have that much time.)

Kaylin whimpered pathetically as she watched Wallace fight against three very powerful, fossil Pokemon. The young girl wished that there was something that she could do, but she knew that there wasn't anything that could be done. Neither her nor her new starter, a Totodile who she named Chomp, could do to help the man who had helped them see their dream into a reality. She cried bitter tears and cursed at how useless she was. She wanted to stay and help, but knew she had to run.

Not that the idea was a foriegn one to her. She had run away many times in the past. Why should it be any more difficult now. As Kaylin ran, she thought about how the had begun, it was so good...

"Ah, Kaylin The'eba, good to see you," Wallace had said when Kaylin walked into a big and open lab. "You're just in time, I was wondering when you would get here. Ready for your first Pokemon?"

"Yes!" Kaylin said with a wide grin, nodding her head.

Wallace smiled and went over to the table and grabbed a ball. He then walked over to Kaylin and held the ball in front of her. "I know you like swimming, so I think you and this little guy will get along just fine."

Curious, and excited, Kaylin took the Pokeball, opened it, and released a Totodile from within. The little alagator looked around himself before letting out a happy "Toto!" and ran around his trainer's leg. Kaylin couldn't help but laugh, causing the Totodile to get more excited and bit the near-by leg of a chair.

Wallace also let out a little chuckle. "Well, it seems like he likes you enough. So, are you going to give him a nickname?"

"Of course!" Kaylin said, walking over to the Totodile and picking him up. "I'm going to call him Chomp!"

When Wallace laughed, the girl looked over at him concerned. "What? Is it a bad name?"

"No, no! It's not a bad name at all," Wallace said with a kind smile. "In fact, I think its perfect. I wish both you and Chomp all the luck in the world."

Sadly, that luck didn't last too much longer then in the morning. After the other kids arrived, Team Rocket attacked and everything was thrown into chaos. Now Kaylin ran down Route 2 with the other starting trainers to meet with Steven and tell him everything he needs to know.

I would like to thank GodofPH for making this wonderful Sig Banner.
Old December 8th, 2010 (02:22 PM). Edited December 9th, 2010 by Tomackze.

OOC: I like the posts so far, normally they would be short but since I did not give you TOO TOO much to work with I love the length and the detail. Quick updates for ya'll. BTW use the DP for serebii.net to see move list they learn if they learn any

@Godzil: Congrats Steve! Your Treecko just gained a level and moved to level 6

@Pokepokemo: A little on the short side. But I'll give it to you as I did not give you much to work with. Congrats your Starly moved to level 6.

@Angel: Perfect length. Your Pikachu raised to level 6. And while you were running you tripped on a light ball. Congrats your Pikachu also found a light ball. Perfect for him!

@Lisbeth. Your Charmander moved to level 6. You had a really good length so I will keep in mind that your Charmander got a stronger flame on it's back than normal Charmanders. Use it to your advantage.

@Sophie. Congrats your Shinx gained a level and became level 6.

@Hunterzero: I like the length. You also get a stronger flame than most normal Charmanders. And yours also moves to level 6.

@Charzeon: Not a lot of time yet you posted a very good post. Totodile became level 6.

[Left to post are: Dragonite149. Only one!]
Old December 9th, 2010 (02:10 PM).
I am not male

Nature: Relaxed
Cirru watched the battle closely, watching Milotic's every move against the powerful ancient Pokemon. She desperately wanted Wallace to win, to defend himself against those thugs. Other than that, she watched because she wanted to know Team Rocket's strategy. She had to know that if she was to beat them one day. Her Pokemon, a Pidgey nicknamed Pecker, pecked at the ground. He seemed to not care about the battle. Cirru flashed back to the day she got Pecker.

It was a bright, sunny day outside. Cirru walked into the lab, knowing she was going to get her first pokemon. As she walked inside, she was greeted by Wallace, who handed her a pokeball. ”This is a Pidgey, a Flying Type Pokemon. It is also your starter pokemon, so treat it well,” Wallace said. Cirru clutched the Pokeball and took it from Wallace. It was only the size of a ping pong ball.
“How am I supposed to use this small sphere?”Cirru thought out loud.
“Enlarge it by pressing the button in the middle,” Wallace instructed. So, Cirru did that. The Pokeball changed from the size of a ping pong ball to the size of a tennis ball.
“Press the button again to let out the Pokemon inside,” Wallace continued. Cirru pressed it. Then, the Pokeball let out a beam of bright light, which materialized into a bird like Pokemon.
“Pidge! Giy!” the bird cried. I think I’ll call you Pecker.
“Pidgey, do you like the nickname Pecker?” Cirru asked her small bird Pokemon.
“Giy giy!” he cried in response. It was probably a sign he liked the nickname.
“Run!”
A voice snapped Cirru out of her flashback. Wallace had fallen in battle, the fossil Pokemon on the winning side. Also, it was now raining, and the rest of the trainers were running onto Route 2. Cirru decided to follow them, dashing after them. Her Pidgey, Pecker, hopped along by her side, trying his best to keep up with her.
Old December 9th, 2010 (02:19 PM). Edited December 9th, 2010 by Tomackze.

Put spoiler tag so it will load faster
Spoiler:
OOC: dragonite. Congrats your pidgey just moved to level 6!

Now lets get to chapter 2:

IC: Chapter 2: Route 2 then Evagnor

Chapter 2: Route 2 that leads to Evagnor
Wild Pokemon in this route:

Poochyena, Ralts (Uncommon), Taillow [levels depend on post]

Must do tasks:
1. Go through route 2 while you are trying to get to Evagnor.
2. You may battle a pokemon here
3. You must battle a trainer her (you can make the name and pokemon)
Guideline for trainer: Level 5 pokemon that has a type weakness to yours. You can choose any. Just give them some moves to work with, don't even need an elemental can just be normal if you wish. But the harder it is and more detailed, the better your chance of a level up is.
The trainer is there to guide you to Evagnor after the battle. He/She tells you where Evagnor is. You won't get their pokemon.
@Charzeon: You must have your trainer follow you. Need not have it battle but it must be with you at all times (You probably know where I'm going with this).
4. You can also battle one another, but since there is no pokemon center and you do not have any items yet. You might choose not to because you'd be weak from the trainer battle. Unless you did not take a huge hit (you made it work that way)
5. You can find items, but just make the post and I'll determine what item you get... Depends on your post. The better, the better the item. But there won't be any crazy strong items this early yet. Maybe a pokeball to capture a pokemon?
6. End it with reaching Evagnor

What does route two look like? Here is a picture...

Old December 9th, 2010 (06:13 PM). Edited December 9th, 2010 by HunterZero.

Dante walking down the path to route 2 stopped and looked around real quick to take in his surrounding environment. He was in a forest, trees towering over him and blitz he could smell the dew on the grass and the scent of the flowers that just bloomed. The trees blocked the sunlight and Dante and Blitz both didn't like that. Dante liked the sunlight beaming down on his face the warmth of the sun comforted him. Blitz enjoyed the sunlight bathing him and keeping his fire strong. Dante keep walking until he noticed all the other trainers down the path ahead of him. Laughingly Dante keep walking and said, "If any of you guys want to come with me on my journey may follow, or if you just want to stay in a group I'm going this way," Dante shrugged his shoulders to Blitz as the charmander gave him a questioning look. "Char," Blitz said thinking that it would be better to try and make friends.

"Don't worry Blitz we don't need anyone else just you and me," Dante said putting his hands behind his head and smiled. Blitz rolled his eyes and followed his trainer reluctantly. Dante thought about the trainers back there, "What a bunch," He thought. "Another trainer had a charmander Blitz we're going to be stronger than her," Dante said out loud smiling to Blitz. Not moved by his trainers words of inspiration Blitz shrugged it of a puffed out some embers. "What a boring charmander!" Dante exclaimed trying to provoke Blitz. Blitz now upset used a scratch attack and cut Dante's face. "Hehe got a little temper there don't ya?" Dante asked laughingly rubbing his face. "Char!" Blitz exclaimed smiling another puff of embers coming out. Dante closed his eyes and started think about the other trainers.

"3 boys and like 5 girls," Dante thought smilingly. "Geez the girls all looked really weird and quiet but what do i know they might be really cool," He the looked to Blitz who was watching his feet. "Another has a totodile and another a shinx, they all had their pokemon out," He stopped when a young boy around the age of twelve came out with a pokeball in his hand. "Hey kid get out of my way," Dante said taping Blitz with his foot trying to get his attention. "Hey dude you're not getting pass without beating me in a pokemon battle!" The trainer exclaimed. "Alright kid, lets go Blitz battle time!" Dante exclaimed as Blitz calm face turned into a fierce battle ready pokemon, his flame on his tail burning brighter and bigger than before. "This is great, my first battle," Dante thought as the trainer tossed his pokemon in the air and his pokemon came out. "By the way my name is Rick Tiltin and here's my pokemon bellsprout!" Rick exclaimed as a plant pokemon came out of the pokeball.

"Blitz use scratch attack lets go!" Dante ordered. Blitz flew at the bellsprout prepared to claw his opponent. "Quick dodge and counter with vine whip!" Rick ordered. The bellsprout moved quickly out of Blitz way and vines came flying out its leaf like arms
and whipped Blitz on his right under belly. "Blitz!" Dante shouted as Blitz flew across the ground. "Blitz get up and retaliate with a ember attack," He commanded. Blitz quickly got up and a burst of fire bullets came out of his mouth and flew towards the bellsprout. "Bellsprout watch out!" Rick shouted as his pokemon got hit from the attack. Dante and Rick both watched as the smoke cleared away from bellsprout and two vines came flying at Blitz and hit him one on his head and the other on his stomach. Blitz recoiled from the attack and landed on his back.

Blitz got back up now angry at the bellsprout from its last attack without command used all his energy into one powerful ember attack that landed a direct hit on the bellsprout. "Oh no!" Rick shouted as he started running to his bellsprout who had fell back unconscious on the ground. "Nice good job Blitz," Dante congratulated his charmander who now calmed down and sat down exhausted from the battle. "Hey Rick how do you get to Evangor from here?" Dante asked brushing some dirt of his jacket. "Oh you just keep walking down this route and keep going and you should be either there or really close," Rick answered putting bellsprout back into its pokeball. "Good battle," Dante said shaking Ricks' hand and they both went their own way. "Alright Blitz let's back track to tell those other guys where to go if they haven't already left yet," Dante said smiling walking back the way they came.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 9th, 2010 (06:51 PM). Edited December 10th, 2010 by Charzeon.
Pedigree Breeder

(OOC: Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Also, do we have to do everything in one post or can we split it up between two or so posts?)

Kaylin continued to run down the forest past, not even aware of the trees that rushed past her or the wind that whipped up her hair and made it fly, nor how she kicked up dirt around her. She continued to run until she just couldn't bare the burnning in her lungs any more and the aching in her ribs. When that happened, Kaylin leaned against a near-by tree and breathed rapidly.

It didn't take long for Kaylin to lose that little strength and collapsed onto the ground. Still breathing, the girl absantly mindily reached into her pocket and took out the Pokeball that held Chomp. She stared at it for a little bit before hugging the red and white ball to her chest. She knew, right then and there, that this little Pokemon was the only thing she really had. She had no idea that she would be setting off on an adventure so soon. She thought that she would have time to go back home and say good-bye to her mother and grab some stuff beforehand. How was she suppose to know this was going to happen!? To make things worse, she had separated from the other kids and was now alone.

"What am I going to do?" Kaylin whispered, tears coming to her eyes as she curled her knees up to herself and hugged the ball closer to her. "I don't know where I am, what I can do to help. Its not like they need me. Those other kids can tell Steven what happened. Not to mention that Team Rocket is going to come after me now and I have no supplies..."

More tears came to Kaylins eyes and soon she was silently crying to herself, her shoulder shaking with her sobs. A cold, northenly winde suddenly appeared rushed past Kaylin, causing the leaves to shake violently and even cause a few birds to fly up in alarm. Kaylin felt the cold but, compared to how hot she was just a moment ago, this felt like a relife, though it did not stop her crying. Soon the wind stopped, not that it affected Kaylin at all.

"May, now this just won't do," a soft, female voice said above Kaylin.

Kaylin, tears still dripping from her eyes, looked up when she heard the voice and just stared, her mouth nearly going slack jawed. Above her was possibly the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. This woman seemed tall, though Kaylin couldn't tell too well from her position, and had white, flawless skin. She had long, purple hair that flowed down her back and a circet with a blue outline of a crystal was on her head. She wore a tight, blue long sleeved shirt the molded her perfectly. She wore a matching blue, long skirt with white, transpairant diamonds on it and two white ribbons coming off at the sides. On her feet were white slipers that reached past the skirtline. However, the most stricking thing about this woman was her crimson red eyes. They did not take anything away from her beauty, however, and they still gave this calming effect to Kaylin.

The woman gave a heart-breaking smile as she saw Kaylin's expression and gracefully lowered herself to Kaylin's eye level. Reaching out a hand, she softly wiped away a tear that fell down Kaylin's left cheek.

"See? There's nothing to cry about," the woman said, gently cupping Kaylin's face. "At least, not yet. You are still in good health, and I see you have a Pokemon with you who can protect and help. A safe area is not far, and there are others who can also help going to the same place. There is no need to feel sorry for yourself. Not to mention that tears really do take away from your beauty."

Kaylin sniffed, strangly comforted by this strange woman. When the girl's green eye's met the woman's red, she honestly felt that there was no place safer then where she was right now and that everything would be okay.

"But..." Kaylin said, finally gaining her wits, "I don't know where I am and where I have to go in order to reach Evagnor..."

"That, I can help you with," the woman said taking her hand, as if relectantly, away from Kaylin's face and standing up. "However, you must do two things before I am to help you. The first; is to take my hand and stand up." That said, the woman held out her hand.

Kaylin looked at the the hand, then at the woman who it belonged to. After looking into the crimson gaze, Kaylin took the hand and pulled herself up, still holding onto the ball. She wiped the few tears remaining away and looked at the woman, and waited for the next thing she would have to do.

The woman gave a kind smile. "Very good. Now the second thing you have to do is...battle me."

Kaylin blinked and, before she knew it, the woman had produced a pokeball and, with a quick throw, released a pink furred Buneary. The rabbit Pokemon gave a happy cry and bounced around, happy to be out.

"Wait!" Kaylin cried out, "I...I can't fight you! I've...never been in a real battle before..."

"Well then now is a good time to start, isn't it?" The woman said not unkindly. "It doesn't matter if you want to or not. You must beat me if you want me to help you find your way to Evagnor. If it helps, my name is Sedna and this little bunny's name is Suger."

"Buneary!" Suger cried out happily.

Kaylin looked at the woman, now known as Sedna, then took a deep breath and threw her Pokeball in the air. "Chomp, come out!" Kaylin called out and in a flash the hyper active aligator appeared. Chomp jumped up in the air and kicked his feet acouple times before landing again.

Sedna smiled, then called out, "Okay Sugar, use Pound!"

The Buneary grinned and charged at Chomp, slamming her small but powerful paw at him. Chomp was knocked back but quickly recovered.

"Alright Chomp, use Leet then try to follow up with a Scratch!" Kaylin shouted.

Chomp glared at the rabbit pokemon, causing her to shiver in fright. He then rushed forward and Scratched at her, doing more damage then normal.

"Very good, I see you have studied battling," Sedna said with a smile. "But I wonder if that will be good enough? Sugar, Sky Uppercut!"

Kaylin's mouth slackened for the second time when the bunny grinned evily, then rushed foward and slammed her paw under Chomp's large mouth. This knocked the Big Jaw Pokemon up into the air where he landed on the ground again. Chomp was able to get back up, but it was with a sizable difference.

"How...how can she know that move?" Kaylin asked, completely confused.

"Breeding," Sedna said matter-of-factly. "Didn't they teach you about egg moves?"

Kaylin shook her head, not in answer to Sedna's question, and backed away. "There's no way...there's no way that I can fight against you. We're still so weak and-"

"Giving up already?" Sedna said with a sigh. "Well fine, whatever. Though I'm sure Wallace would be very disappointed in you. Your parents too. Not to mention myself and little Chomp over there."

For some reason, the thought of disappointing this woman over took the guilt she felt when she thought of disappointing her mom or Wallace. She really wanted to prove herself to this Sedna woman, especially after praticlly breaking down in front of her. Not to mention that Sedna was right about Chomp. Dispite taking a powerful attack, he was still rearing to go and finish this battle. This gave Kaylin courage and strength.

"Alright Chomp, use a Water Gun!" Kaylin said.

Chomped grinned, happy that his trainer was finally with him, and unleashed a powerful Water Gun attack which knocked the bunny quite a bit aways.

Sedna laughed and clapped at the attack. "Wonderful! You're doing so well. Just like I knew you would," she then grinned. "But that doesn't mean that I'm just going to give up. Suger, another Sky Uppercut!"

"Dodge!" Kaylin shouted.

Chomp was able to avoid the attack at the last second and even laid a quick Scratch attack on the rabbit.

"Follow up with Water Gun!" Kaylin called out.

Chomp took a deep breath and sprayed some more water on the Buneary, sending her up into the air.

"Sugar, come back down with Pound!" Sedna called out.

Sugar was able to turn in the air and, with her fist leading the way, charged down towards the ground where she crashed landed with Chomp, though with the lizard getting most of the damage.

"Chomp, quick, use one last Water Gun!" Kaylin shouted quickly.

Chomp heard the order and let out another blast of water, sending Sugar crashing into a tree. When she hit the ground, it was obvious that she was down for the count.

Sedna laughed once more and, after returning Sugar to her ball, clapped at the preformance. "Very good, very good! You did very well Kaylin, even better then what I thought you would do! You sure have some talent for this."

Kaylin blushed at the compliments she was getting and, after giving him a quick pat of congradulations, returned the Totodile to his ball. She then looked towards Sedna, once again taking by her beauty, and stammered, "Um...so wh-where is E-Evagnor?"

Sedna chuckled and turned to where the path laid infront of them. "Just follow me, my dear, and I will show."

The woman started to walk down the Route, Kaylin quickly following behind her. Sedna then stopped herself, snapped her fingers and said, "Oh right, I forgot that I was going to give you something," Sedna said, turning to face the girl and reached into her shirt to pull out an item which she gave to the girl, "I think you'll like it."

Old December 9th, 2010 (07:05 PM). Edited December 9th, 2010 by Tomackze.

OOC:

@Hunterzero. Good post but no rewards this time. By the way, route 2 leads to Evagnor. Route 3 actually leads you closer to the third city, Rome. That will be after Evagnor...

@Charzeon: Good job, your pokemon gets a level up. By the way I liked your post enough to give you something and after rereading the post again I decided that you get rewarded 1 pokeball. That was really good use of utilizing your guardian actually. Great job!
Old December 9th, 2010 (08:27 PM). Edited December 9th, 2010 by angel.
Kairi's Nobody

April stopped and looked back. She felt bad for leaving Wallace behind to deal with the grunt himself.

I have to go, Wallace told us to find Steven. What could this Steven be able to do? April thought and made herself walk forward.

She looked around as she walked, the trees stood tall and the wet grass slapped itself against her shoes and legs. Her Pikachu was walking beside her, his nose twitched as he looked around. Pikachu seemed excited to be in the forest, had he never been allowed to be outside?

April walked onto a dirt path and stopped. "Now where is Evagnor?"

"Hey you! Yeah, you with the Pikachu!" A voice called and April looked to her left."You look weak. I challenge you to a battle!"

"Alright. Go Mouse!" April said and Mouse ran out in front of her.

"Come on out Psyduck!"Oliver said throwing a pokeball.

"Wh-What?" April asked looking at the boy. The boy had short dark brownish red hair and wearing dark blue jeans. He's also wearing a short sleeve dark yellow shirt.

The boy chuckled."A Pokemon battle. My Psyduck against your Pikachu."

"Alright. Go Mouse." April said and Pikachu raced in front of her.

"Come on out Psyduck!" The boy said throwing a red and white pokeball. In a red flash a rotound yellow duck appeared. The duck raised its hands to its head.

"Psyduck use Scratch!"Oliver commanded.

The Psyduck waddled over to Pikachu.

"Mouse use Quick Attack!"I said."Then use Thundershock!"
The Psyduck raised its arms to scratch but Pikachu quickly stepped to the side.

After moving out of harm's way, Pikachu shot sparks from his cheeks. The sparks flew at Psyduck. They hit it before it knew what had happened. The Psyduck stepped backwards in confusion, hands still on head.

Oliver growled slightly."Psyduck use scratch again!" The Psyduck once again walked towards Pikachu. Pikachu jumped, trying to jump over its head but Psyduck reached up. Psyduck scratched Pikachu with two of its claws. Pikachu jumped its head but missed his footing and landed headfirst in the dirt.

"Mouse? Are you ok?"April asked, her face was serious like it usually was.

"Pii!"Pikachu cried standing back on his two back feet.

"Good, use another Thundershock on it."

Spark's crackled from Pikachu's cheeks and he charged at Psyduck. As Pikachu got close the sparks came and shocked Psyduck. Psyduck fell over, fainted.

"Good job Mouse." April said and at the praise Pikachu raced over to her feet once more. April bent over and patted Pikachu's head.

Oliver pulled out his pokeball and returned his Psyduck.

"If you're a new trainer you probally need to know where Evagnor is, right?"Oliver asked. Without giving her time to answer, Oliver said."Keep following this path until you get to a split. Once at the split turn left. Following that path you'll find Evagnor.

"Thank you."April said and started to walk along the dirt path.
Chaos bringing little brotherFun little brother

"For Neptune." </3
Old December 9th, 2010 (09:40 PM).
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
((Due to length of post, I've contained it inside two small boxes. Simply click to enlarge and view. Like a Pokeball, but with words!))

Part 1
Spoiler:
Steve continues down the long path, starting to get tired. He stops for a second to catch his breath, glancing behind him. The others are nowhere to be seen. "What? How could we lose each other? This whole route has just been a straight line!" He glances ahead, wondering if he has gotten lost. "I didn't stop, did I?"

"Not that I noticed. You seemed to be going pretty fast, though."

Steve spins around, looking for the sound of the voice. A tall girl is sitting on a tree branch, looking at him keenly. She has long white hair pulled into a ponytail, and strange, almost pink eyes. She is wearing black leather pants and a grey tank top, holding a glass bottle in one hand and a Pokeball in the other.

"I didn't see anyone come through, but I wasn't really paying attention." The girl leans back, sliding off the branch. She holds on with her legs, looking at Steve while upside down.

Steve shakes his head, suddenly angry. "Rrr... great. Now what do I do?" He starts walking away, trying to figure out what happened.

"Well that depends. Where are you trying to go?"

"Evagnor. Wait, who are you? And why am I talking to you?"

"Well, I'm Yowane, and you're talking to me because I'm here, I guess. And Evagnor is over WAAH!" She leans back to point the way, sliding off the branch. She lands in a bush, and crawls out. "Ow. Over there..."

"You didn't show me the way."

"My bad. I'm worried my Pokemon may have gotten hurt in the fall. Could you look at it for me?" She stands up, tossing the ball into the air. A Wooper appears, looking completely unharmed.

"Looks fine to me. Now which way?"

"It looks fine? Better give her a field test. Pokemon battle, go!"

"I don't have time for this!"

"Then I don't have time to show you the way." Yowane turns her head away, pouting.

"Alright, fine. Treecko, let's go!" Steve holds out the ball, and Treecko appears in a flash of light. "Treecko tree!"

Part 2
Spoiler:
"Alright, Yippee!" "Treecko!" "Use Leer!"

Both Pokemon glare fiercely, staring each other down.

"Use Pound!" Treecko rushes forward, spinning on his heel and slamming his tail into Wooper. Wooper falls to the ground, bouncing and landing on her feet.

"Wow, that was awesome! Now do that water thing!" Wooper fires a Water Gun at Treecko, who blocks with his arms.

"This is pointless! Use Quick Attack!" Treecko vanishes in a blur, hitting Wooper with the back of his hand. Wooper is knocked back a step.

"But it's so much fun! And it toughens up your Pokemon! Yippee, use your Water Gun!" Wooper shoots forth more water, hitting Treecko in the face. Treecko flips over, landing on his stomach.

"Treecko! Listen, lady! I've gotta get to Evagnor now! Treecko, use Absorb!" Treecko fires a red beam of energy from his mouth, hitting Wooper. She glows red, eyes squeezed shut. Treecko stops firing, standing straight and tall again. Wooper staggers for a second, then falls flat on her face.

"There! I battled you! Now which way?"

"Yippee, nooooo!" Yowane rushes forward cradling her Wooper in her arms. "Back in the ball." Yowane sniffs, drinking deeply from her bottle. "You did good! Go that way!" She points the direction Steve had been going originally. "It's just one long hallway, so unless you can get lost walking a straight line, you'll be fine. See ya later bye!" She walks off into the trees, leaving Steve slightly confused.

"Tree?" "Huh? Right. Let's go!" Steve recalls Treecko, running back down the path.

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Equestria/index/
Old December 9th, 2010 (11:03 PM).

[OOC:]

First things first, you can put one part in one post and another part in another post. It might even be more beneficial for you to do this if you wish... You do not have to jam everything into one.

@angel, your Pikachu gets a level up. Good descriptions although you were given a Light Ball last round so your Pikachu is stronger than normal Pikachus... Should keep that in mind for the future. The light ball makes your electric affects more powerful so it is amazing for you.

@Godzil: Usually this is not as descriptive as I would like. But you actually "one upped" me here. I thought that an absorb (20 attack) would in no way knock out a Wooper. But it does 4 times the damage because woopers two forms are both weak against it. Good job in choosing the right pokemon and choosing the right moves. You get a level up although in the future I want it to be more descriptive. In an actual RP I most likely would not have accepted that as a victory for you.
Old December 10th, 2010 (01:03 PM).
Pedigree Breeder

Kaylin blinked at the small, red and white ball that Sedna held out to her. Kaylin knew that it was a Pokeball and, though it was a common item, she was still strangly touched that this beautiful had given her this ball. Kaylin carefully took the ball and placed it in her pocket. Sedna gave another heart-breaking smile and said, "Maybe you'll be able to use that ball soon, though I'll suggest to save it for a special case."

Once that was done, Sedna started to walk down the Route once more, Kaylin behind her. The two walked in silence for a while before Sedna turned her head and looked at the young girl. She sighed, then stopped and turned to face Kaylin once more.

"May I ask why you're walking so far behind me?" Sedna asked, her arms crossed infront of her.

"Oh...well..." Kaylin began, surprise at the sudden question. "I...was just following you..."

"And you can only do that when you're five feet behind me?" Sedna asked. She then sighed, lowered her arms, and turned around again, though she turned her head to look at Kaylin. "Why don't you walk beside me? You can see me, can't you?"

"Yes..." Kaylin answered quietly.

"Well then get your butt over here," Sedna ordered, making Kaylin squeek slightly as she quickly went over to stand by Sedna. With a grin, Sedna once again set off down the Route, this time Kaylin keeping pace with her.

Once again there was a silence between the two, though Kaylin thought she could hear a light humming coming from Sedna. The girl just looked at the ground and watched as each foot stepped in front of the other. Suddenly, she felt an arm snake around her shoulders, causing the girl to jump and Sedna to laugh.

"Relax, my jittery Pidgey," Sedna said, a laugh still in her voice as she hugged Kaylin to her side. "You just looked so down, I thought a little hug would cheer you up!"

"How can you be so cheerful?" Kaylin asked, once again looking at the ground. "You seem to know what happened. Wallace was defeated, which means that Lavignor has been taken over by Team Rocket. Who knows what they're doing to the people there, or if they already have some of thier grunts on our tail right now."

"There are worse things that could happen," Sedna said solemly.

Kaylin was about to argue, but when she looked up she saw the sadness in Sedna's crimson gaze and clamped her mouth shut. Once again there was silence for a bit before Sedna heldn Kaylin even closer to her side.

"And if you're so worried about anyone, or thing, coming after us; don't. I'm never going to let anything happen to you..." Sedna said at length.

Kaylin grunted when Sedna tightened her grip on the girl, who was very surprise at the strength the woman had. Kaylin was about to ask what Sedna was talking about when she saw another kid up ahead. He had strange white hair and was holding hands with a Charmander who had a strong flame. Kaylin grinned, happy to see another kid, then rushed out of Sedna's grasp towards the boy.

"Hey! Weren't you one of the kids-" Kaylin began to call out to the boy when was interrupted by a Poochyena who jumped out of some bushes and in front of Kaylin, growling at her. The girl began to back away but was stopped by Sedna's hand on her shoulder.

"Oh come on, are you going to let that little thing bully you?" Sedna said with a grin. "I think you should show it some manners."

"But Chomp is still injured from the last fight, I don't know how much more he could take." Kaylin said.

"Trust me, he'll have enough for this battle. After all, who said you had to make this little dog faint?" Sedna said with a grin.

Kaylin blinked, then gasped when she got Sedna's meaning. She dug into her pocket, took out Chomp's pokeball. After a quick throw, the Water type appeared once more. He looked a bit more rested then from before, but he still held bruises from the last battle and it was clear he wasn't at his top form.

"I'm sorry Chomp, but I need you to help me with this Poochyena," Kaylin said, though Chomp only scoffed and got into a battle position. "Alright then, Chomp use Leer!"

Chomp glared at the dog pokemon, causing it to shiver in fright. However, before Kaylin could give another order, the Poochyena rushed towards Chomp and Tackled him to the ground.

"Chomp, Water Gun!" Kaylin shouted.

Chomp grunted but was quick to unleash a blast of water from his large mouth, knocking the Poochyena off of him and a bit aways. The Poochyena shook his head, then rushed forward for another Tackle, but Chomp was able to roll out of the way of the attack.

"Chomp, use Scratch!" Kaylin ordered.

Chomp nodded, then ran forward and slashed at the Dark type with his little claws, doing a good bit of damage. However, the Poochyena was able to counter with a Tackle, doing even more damage to the already battered Totodile.

"Okay Chomp, just use another Water Gun!" Kaylin shouted.

Chomp didn't show any sign that he heard, but took in a deep breath and let out a powerful Water Gun attack. This knocked the Poochyena back even more and her rolled against the ground a couple times before finally stopping with a big 'thud'.

Before it could start to get back up, Kaylin reached into her pocket for Pokeball Sedna had just given her and threw it at the Poochyena. The ball hit the dog, making it open up and bring the Poochyena in with a red light. The Pokeball fell to the ground and shook once...twice...a third time and...

Old December 10th, 2010 (01:21 PM).

[OOC:]

Congrats Charzeon for capturing a Poochyena

Species: Poochyena
Level: 6
Ability: Run Away
Moves: Tackle, Howl
Old December 10th, 2010 (01:25 PM). Edited December 11th, 2010 by Sophie.

Nature: Calm
Hmm...I'm not sure how to battle someone else, do we PM them first? Other than that here's the rest of my post:

Ada walked on the dusted path that lead towards her next destination with her Shinx by her side, she paused every so often to admire the surroundings, when she went to reach down and look at a plant it suddenly sprung up, revealing a Butterfree, she had been hiding in the grass. "Wow!" Ada exclaimed, as it leaped up and began running towards a figure, the figure became another trainer - a girl with brown hair which was tied up into a messy bun, she had a long wavy dress and sandals - with a total carefree aura about her.

She smiled "Hey Butterfree, did you find those berries?" Butterfree nodded and handed over a handful of Pecha Berries that she had been storing. "Good job!" The trainer said, patting her on the head. She then noticed Ada and smiled "You know, my Butterfree hasn't had any training for a while, would you mind if we battle?"

Ada smiled "Course!" She was ready, and excited. "Shinx, you ready?!" He nodded and barked, and ran forward to face Butterfree.

"My name's Tess, by the way" The girl said "Okay, Butterfree go! Confusion!" Butterfree's eyes turned competely blue, and in turn did the same with Shinx's eyes. He staggered for a few seconds, it looked like he had a headache, but it didn't last long "Shinx, spark!" Sparks of electricity ran along is feet and he came in contact with with the Butterfree, it was very effective, and the Butterfree dropped.

"Let's call it a draw." Tess said, scooping up her Butterfree "I don't want her to get any worse" With that she turned and left. And Ada was gomsmacked, in Tess's trail there was a shiney item that was clouded in dust...

Hope that's okay for now.
Old December 10th, 2010 (05:45 PM).
Rain Dancer Ninetales (?)

OOC: I'm sorry, I won't be able to post today. I'll post tomorrow night for sure, or even earlier if I finish uni works early

Sorry!
Old December 12th, 2010 (10:52 AM).
I am not male

Nature: Relaxed
In a spoiler because I think it's pretty long.

Spoiler:

Cirru and Pecker strolled down Route 2. Well, Pecker wasn't strolling. Cirru's litte Pidgey was hopping along instead. Route 2 was a forest route, with a dusty path running through it. There was a patch of bluebells that brightened the route every now and then.
"Ah Pecker, isn't it a good day to walk alo-" Cirru said, gasping at the end. Something had jumped down from the quite thick oak tree branch above her. It landed on its tail.

"Pom pom pom!" the purple monkey like creature giggled. It had a tail like a lion, except instead of the normal fur tip, it was tipped with a cream foot. The bipedal creature had purple mouse like ears and two purple arms. There was a cream mark on the creature's head that looked like its face. The creature also had a cream mark on its stomach. Cirru recognised it as an Aipom, a normal type monkey-like Pokemon from Johto.

"Aika, have you seen any Sitrus Berries yet?" a mysterious masculine voice shouted.
"Pom," the Aipom near Cirru said. It had now turned towards the voice, but it was still balancing on its tail.
"Guess you haven't. Well, I guess we have to face Milly and her Meowth without any berries. They would've given us an edge, though," the voice said again, a little bit sadder this time. The Aipom, who was supposedly called Aika, dropped onto its legs and arms then it scampered over to the noise.

After that, a male camper dressed in green ran over to Cirru.
"My Aipom, Aika, saw you about a minute ago, and she wanted to battle you. By the way, I'm Zituko. What's your name?" he said.
"I'm Cirru. And I would like to battle you. This is my first battle, but don't go easy on me. I want a great first battle!" Cirru replied. "And this is Pecker, my Pidgey," she continued, referring to her Pidgey, who was once again pecking at the ground.
"OK! Battle challenge accepted. Go... Aika!" Zituko yelled, before his Aipom jumped onto the oak tree standing above the two trainers.
"Pecker, onto the battlefield!" Cirru replied, her Tiny Bird Pokemon stepping forward a little and looking up at Aika. Zituko stared at Cirru, seeming to ask her to call the first move.

"Alright, use Tackle, Pecker!" Cirru called. Her Pidgey zoomed at Aika, with quite a lot of force. However, right at the last minute, the Aipom jumped to the side, letting Pecker Tackle thin air. Then, Aika Scratched Pecker, who was now flying towards a tree. The result was a Pidgey with a Scratched tail, who was heading towards a tree. Oh no! Pecker's going to crash into that oak tree!
"Quick Pecker, fly right to avoid crashing into that oak tree!" Cirru quickly commanded. Her Pidgey flew to the right in the nick of time, barely avoiding the crash. Then, Pecker landed on the sandy path.
"Pecker, Sand Attack as a cover, then Tackle from behind," Cirru whispered. Her Pidgey kicked up sand around himself, just as Cirru had said. Aika could barely see the Pidgey through the sand. Then, Pecker darted out from underneath the sand, and got on the ground behind Aika. The Aipom, still focused on the sand and waiting for Pecker to come out, got hit by a Tackle from behind, The attacker was Cirru's starter Pokemon, Pecker! Aika had fallen onto the path, but it landed on its tail.

"Now Pecker! Sand Attack Aika!" Cirru shouted. Her Pidgey kicked up a small amount of sand in Aika's face. Aika shielded her face by turning away, though.
"Now! Tackle attack!" Cirru commanded. Her Pidgey dashed towards Aika, who had turned away. The Aipom thought Pecker was still using Sand Attack, so it still had its back to Pecker. Because of that, the Tackle hit home hard. Aika fell back, struck hard. She had a bruise on her back now.
"One last Tackle, Pecker!" Cirru commanded. Her Pidgey zoomed in at the purple monkey, striking it with all his might. However, Aika had gathered the last of her energy before the hit. This was because Zituko had whispered to her, telling her to gather her energy for a final Scratch attack. She Scratched Pecker as he collided with her, causing a cloud of dust to surround the two battlers. When it cleared, Aika had fainted! Cirru had won her first battle!
"Yes!" she cheered, her tired Pidgey trying to jump with enthusiasm.
"Good battle there, Cirru. It was awesome for your first one. Wait, what's that thing next to your Pidgey?" Zituko said.
"Thanks. And, I'll go check that thing out," Cirru replied. She walked over to the thing next to Pecker and checked it out. She didn't know what it was, so she picked it up for closer investigation.

OOC: What's that item, Tomackze?
Old December 14th, 2010 (08:51 PM).

[OOC]:

@Sophie. I wish it was a battle post where there was a determined winner but I'll take it. BTW the item Ada found was a potion

@dragonite149: Your Pidgey has just leveled up to level 7. Congrats! Check if it learned a move on the serebii website. I believe it learns one in level 7 but I could be wrong. Also the item you found was a Sitrus Berry. Will you give it to the trainer that you just battled? If you will you might be pleasantly surprised with what he gives you in return... Maybe?
Old December 15th, 2010 (06:08 PM). Edited December 16th, 2010 by HunterZero.

Dante, now walking backwards from where he just came started to second think himself. "Heh never mind Blitz forget those guys like they would ever do anything for us," He said to a confused Blitz scratching the back of his head. Dante then turned around and started heading for route three when he suddenly heard rustling in the bushes head. Out from the thick bushes came a lonely ralts whom didn't seem too happy. "Hey look Blitz better get fired up cause this guy looks like he wants to fight," Dante said with a big smile on his face he wanted Blitz to become stronger as soon as possible so this was just exercise to Dante.

"Alright let's start up with an ember attack!" Dante commanded to Blitz who started to charge at the ralts. Blitz then jumped into the air and unleashed many fire bullets from his mouth. The ralts quickly moved out of the away avoiding any of Blitzs' embers. The ralts then counter attacked with a powerful confusion attack which blew away Blitz into a near by tree. "Blitz!" Dante exclaimed as he ran to the hurt charmander. "Char!" Blitz growled as he got back up and started to stomp around eager to continue the fight. "Alright," Dante began, "Use scratch!" Blitz then ran toward the ralts and scratched him with his razor sharp claws. Ralts endured the hit and used another confusion attack yet again blowing Blitz away into another tree bark and leaves flew through the air. Ralts happy with its previous attack smiled and started to taunt blitz by laughing and waving him to come at him..

Dante now angry rushed toward Blitz to encourage him to get back up. "Come on Blitz you can get back up don't let this cocky ralts beat you," Dante said rubbing Blitz on the head trying to comfort him. "Come on Blitz you can do it," Dante said smiling and helping Blitz back up. "Alright Blitz let's go attack!" Dante commanded as Blitz rushed at the ralts. The ralts quickly avoided Blitz and used another confusion attack. "Blitz stand strong!" Dante said hoping Blitz could with stand another attack. "Charmander!" Blitz yelled as he held his ground against the confusion attack and then countered with ember. "Ral!" The ralts moaned in pain as it got hit by the attack. Ralts quickly got back up and used another confusion attack. "This seems like this is its only attack," Dante thought as Blitz avoided the attack and lunged himself at the ralts and used a scratch attack landing the hit. The two pokemon both exchange attacks, Blitz using scratch and ember and ralts using confusion and growl.

Blitz attacks eventually became weak because of the ralts growl and the ralts became tired from fighting with Blitz. Both pokemon panting from tiredness. "Hmmm let's see what i got in here," Dante said looking through the backpack he brought. Nothing, Dante didn't have anything in his backpack to capture the ralts so he just figured beating it in a fight would due. "Alright Blitz use ember!" Dante commanded. Blitzs' flame on his tail became brighter as the charmander jumped into the air and released the fire bullets for a direct hit. "Ra...," The ralts moaned right before it landed on the ground unconscious. "Good job," Dante said to Blitz who walked over to his trainer and sat down tired from the fight

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links