Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Reload this Page [Developing] Pokèmon Cremisi Portals (Recruiting)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 1st, 2015 (02:37 PM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Vin_Prismriver.
Hoping to be noticed by Senpai

«The first was never to accept anything for true which I did not clearly know to be such; that is to say, carefully to avoid precipitancy and prejudice, and to comprise nothing more in my judgment than what was presented to my mind so clearly and distinctly as to exclude all ground of doubt.» (René Descartes, Discourse on the Method)

Bl00d-Kirito: Founder, Eventer, Scripter
Vin_Prismriver: Storyboarder, Character Designer
Fuji97: Eventer, Scripter, Graphic
-Xiondis02: Tilesetter, Mapper
Nalkio: Mapper
Archer_GWolf: Remixer, Composer
LD3005: Composer, Arranger
Vale: Spriter, Graphic
Zitowski: Tilesetter
Spinda94: Tilesetter, Spriter, Graphic

This project is part of the Hoseki Team, an italian cooperation between a group of people who believe Pokémon games created with RPG Maker are underrated. Starting a few project ourselves, we hope more people will take part in this kind of art as well.

You wish to join the development team? We are currently searching for valid mappers and spriters!
Apply today~ Just message me with a proof of your work and your timezone!

The reason why the game title is half italian, half english is that the former makes the project recognizable as italian, while the latter serves to make it an international project as well, not confined in its closed native country. Just like Aristotle used to say, virtue is in the middle..!

However, welcome to the Fysor region! This is quite a strange land, as due to a mountain range dividing it into two different sections, half of it suffers harsh temperatures, while the other benefits from gentle breezes and sun. This separation has influenced the people which had settled in the region: as such, they ended up divided into two tribes, Kaori and Akahi. Not much time had passed before the two of them waged each other war, due to a certain betrayal committed by a girl. Nevertheless, tragedy was avoided, thanks to an alliance between a Hero and a legendary pokémon. Of that event we have only one last proof: a sacred tree called Yggrasil, which was born from the ashes of the two. And so, every year Fysor's princess elects a young boy and a girl to guard the sacred tree, in order not for its true power to be unleashed, by giving each of them a precious pendant, the Cremispirto or else the Cremisalma.

The main character has escaped from a tragic event which had condemned the Fysor region five year before, and now he finds himself in a society which he doesn't belong anymore to: humans and pokémon live underground, in the city of Sinforia. Running the new civilization is Team Wire's job, which organizes expeditions hoping to find new aquifers and ancient artifacts. One day, though, one of the members of the team, which besides proves to be really friendly towards the player, finds a crimson portal which, according to him, would be able to travel back in time: and so, the main character and the survivors of Sinforia decide to make the great step... but will they really experience a time travel?

Take part in a breathtaking adventure, and have fun solving riddles, travelling through a new region, exploring unknown dimensions to counteract an imminent threat, and encountering new pokémon species: you'll have to protect your world and the people you love, will you be up to it? Will you find out what is really happening? Will you be able to distinguish between reality and illusion? Your search for the truth...continues!

(The characters are those appearing in the first picture, so the directions on character's position refer to that.)

- Kirito Kirigaya (center, on the right): the character the player will personify if he chooses to be a guy. He comes from the town of Oikade/Puricardia, and he's brave, upright and stainless.

- Asuna Yuuki (center, on the left): the character the player will personify as if he chooses to be a girl. She comes from the town of Oikiade/Puricardia as well, and she's smart, cautious and symphatetic.

- Hoseki Kodai (down to the left): princess of the Fènis Castle and governor of the Fysor region. In the past she befriended a legendary pokémon, and was among the reasons of the war between Kaori and Akahi. After drinking the sacred tree's dew, she became eternally young, and as 200 years had passed, the tedium of life brought her to be introverted, depressed and fragile. She has a magic diary which records all the events that happened in the Fysor region throughout the centuries.

- Naomi Camenos (on the left): a young trainer from the town of Limneide, she's impulsive, competitive and affectionate. She left her home town to search for his father, who left her family when she was a child. She often finds herself discussing philosophical and moral issues.

- Lucretius (up to the left): an enigmatic character who, according to him, comes from a different dimension. He's an itinerant poet linked to the gods, and he entertains his audience versifying with the help of his Meloetta.

- Kyoh Higanbana (down to the right): special member of Team Wire, he indulged in loneliness for several years, and that's why he immediately befriends the player. He's clingy, ambiguous, and a little bit unsettling, and also he seems to have an accurate scheme in his mind.

- Akumu Higanbana (on the right): admin of Team Wire, she always supports her younger brother Kyoh in achieving his wishes. She's a bit bipolar, as she alternates feelings of affection to feelings of malice. She's very reliable though.

- Mirage (up to the right): a mysterious trainer who looks like an illusion. She often shows up in certain places of Fysor, where she alters reality and causes natural and paranormal phenomenons.

- Original plot: Among the intentions that animate Cremisi Portals is the will to detach from the strongholds of Pokémon videogames without discard them. For instance, there are no gym nor a professor giving you a starter pokèmon.
- New region: Explore the Fysor region with its contradictions and mysteries! Solve puzzles and quizzes to advance the areas!
- New villanous team: What is Team Wire planning? What's the deal with this time travel thing? Might they be linked to Mirage and her distortions? Find out by hindering their plans.
- Interesting characters: Discover the main characters of the plot, with their dreams, hopes, fears and wishes. Human Psychology will be a major theme in the game, with all of the reason the lead his behaviour. Even the playable character will talk, and thanks to the great choice of answer, he will be able to reflect the player's ideology.
- Day/Night System: A handy feature most modern pokèmon games have.
- Updated to the sixth generation: New Pokémon, moves and mechanics will be implemented as well.
- Custom Graphics: Thanks to the possibilites RPG Makes gives us, you'll we able to experience fresh-new graphics in fifth generation style... not in the Alpha, though.
- Original Soundtrack: The game will feature an awesome all-new soundtrack by LD3005 and Archer_GWolf. You can already listen to some example tracks down below or on Youtube or Soundcloud.
- Pokémon follow you: A great feature from HeartGold and SoulSilver makes his comeback, better than ever.

- Smart Menù (original script): Fed up wth the plain old menù? With the new smart menù, everything will be under your command
- New Battle System (original script): Unique and minimalistic graphics. The stats changes will be shown on the interface as well.
- New Textbox (original script): Arrows are outmoded! With the new textbox, above the dialogues will appear the name of the speaker in a visual novel style. And if you have any doubt left, the character mugshot will appear too.
- Relationship System (original script): Through multiple-choice anwsers, the player character has the possibility to bond with the main NPCs of the game: these bonds can be of friendship, hate, or even love. Its aim is to involve the player even more in the game, and to give depth to the non player characters, because the important dialogues shouldn't be only those which make the plot go further, but also those which reveal an aspect of the character's psychology and development. Thanks to the relationship system you will be able to obtain special items and special pokémon, and even skip some troublesome parts of the game, but that's all up to you
- Mirage Pokémon (half-original script): A new kind of pokémon avaible in the Fysor region. Mirage Pokémon are able to avoid certain types of attacks and to use Mirage-type moves which are super effective on all the other types. Mirage Pokémon will not gain experience, as they first have to be "materialized" by emptying the "illusionary gauge".
- No Hidden Machines (half-original script): Pokémon will not be your HM slaves anymore! In order to fully enjoy the Fysor region you'll be given a great range of items like the sword, the grappling hook, the ocarina...

New updates will be revealed monthly. The first version of the game, the Alpha, is set to be released in June, but it will only be avaible in Italian first, then translated into English as well!

I bet you were waiting just for these :v

To be updated

Some musical examples for you to enjoy!

Battle! Rival Higanbana Kyoh

Battle! Wire Admin Higanbana Akumu

First area of the game~ Sinforia's Sanatorium

Nintendo e Game Freak (c) Pokémon
Reki Kawahara and A1-Pictures (c) Sword Art Online
Flameguru, Poccil and Maruno (c) Pokémon Essentials
BoOmxBiG, GeoisEvil, Zeo, Citrine e WesleyFG, Heavy-Metal-Lover for some tiles

Want to support us? Place one of these little banners in your signature, we would really appreciate it!
Make sure to remove the asterisks!

Code:
[*url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341553"][*img]http://i.imgur.com/TPfScPq.gif[/img][/url]

Code:
[*url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341553"][*img]http://i.imgur.com/XmepXwS.gif[/img][/url]

Code:
[*url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341553"][*img]http://i.imgur.com/Ww7Gm7u.gif[/img][/url]

Code:
[*url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341553"][*img]http://i.imgur.com/mfzCC0b.png[/img][/url]
Old January 9th, 2015 (08:49 PM).
MasterBall Abuser

Nature: Bashful
My eyes do not believe the level of awesomeness that they see nice work love it.

Old January 9th, 2015 (09:38 PM).
#BAMFPokemonNerd

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
I love the music, the second one sounds like a mix of b/w style and XD, and it's an amazing result, the screen shots don't show much, but it at least looks very polished so far, and I can't wait to see more development. Good luck with this! It has great potential!

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old January 10th, 2015 (11:03 AM).

Looks pretty nice. There's one thing I want to fill you in on though since I'm working on my own fan online game.
RMXOS becomes unstable after 20+ people are on.
It crashes constantly and it's a real issue.

My partner and I are re-writing the entire server software from scratch to make it more stable and more hardware dependent so it doesn't crash easily.
Old January 10th, 2015 (01:53 PM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Vin_Prismriver.

Quote originally posted by PokeTwerp:
My eyes do not believe the level of awesomeness that they see nice work love it.
Quote originally posted by Saving Raven:
I love the music, the second one sounds like a mix of b/w style and XD, and it's an amazing result, the screen shots don't show much, but it at least looks very polished so far, and I can't wait to see more development. Good luck with this! It has great potential!
Thanks for feedback, we really appreciate it~

Quote originally posted by ImmuneSquirtle:
Looks pretty nice. There's one thing I want to fill you in on though since I'm working on my own fan online game.
RMXOS becomes unstable after 20+ people are on.
It crashes constantly and it's a real issue.
My partner and I are re-writing the entire server software from scratch to make it more stable and more hardware dependent so it doesn't crash easily.
I believe I don't understand..? It's not an online game, it's being developed in RPG Maker :3 It's written in the Credits, maybe I should make in more visible?

Anyways, how about a little update? Here's a little script. We are working on the menu at the moment..!

See you soon with the next update :3
Old January 10th, 2015 (06:20 PM).

Quote originally posted by Vin_Prismriver:
Thanks for feedback, we really appreciate it~

I believe I don't understand..? It's not an online game, it's being developed in RPG Maker :3 It's written in the Credits, maybe I should make in more visible?

Anyways, how about a little update? Today I bring you two videos: an original composition from our newest member LD3005, which will be featured in the first area of the game (which won't be your home, too bad ), and a little script. We are working on the menu at the moment..!

See you soon with the next update :3

Ahhh sorry that was meant for another project. I guess I was on the wrong tab xD
Anyway I like the game!
Old January 11th, 2015 (10:41 AM).

love what u have here i cant wait to see how it comes out in the end

Current Projects:PlayLists
Let's Play Pokemon Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2 Split-screen:Click here
Pokemon Reborn:Click here
Pokemon Shooting Star:Click here
Pokemon Zeta::Click here
Pokemon Fusion Generation:Click Here
Old February 21st, 2015 (09:23 AM).

Hi there! Long time no see, eh? Well, guess what, we're still here, despite the inactivity.
It's been really a busy period, and I hope to give you more updates about the game, but the only thing I can post you today is an amazing track by our composer LD3005
Yes, we have a composer, and he's really talented!

https://soundcloud.com/hosekiteam this is our profile on Soundcloud: we will often post new tracks there, so be sure to check it out!

Today I bring you Team Wire (yeah, that's our villanous team's name) Leader Higanbana Akumu's theme, with an illustration of the character made by me. Hope you enjoy! :3

As for other aspects of the game, we are still working on the engine and plot. We look foward to bring you an Alpha versione of the game in June!
Old February 22nd, 2015 (11:43 PM).
MasterBall Abuser

Nature: Bashful
Good to hear news from this project will be waiting for the alpha to be released.

Old February 23rd, 2015 (10:10 AM).
Hoseki Team

Nature: Adamant
Here I am too!

We're STILL working on Pokémon Cremisi Portals Project. Don't worry!

The project goes continuously on!

:D Stay tuned (?)

The Hoseki Team has now got a SoundCloud Channel!
Check it out and listen to all Pokémon Cremisi Portals Soundtracks!
Old March 1st, 2015 (09:34 AM).
カミツレ
Silver Tier

Nature: Lax
Ahaha, the main menu theme is the opening theme from Sword Art Online. That's awesome.
The screens look nice, although there's not much there yet. I look forward to seeing more!
Old March 16th, 2015 (08:42 AM). Edited March 16th, 2015 by Vin_Prismriver.

Hi there guys! Guess what, new screens for you~!

(Emplyoee: What a mess, with all of this paperworks scattered on the floor... I should find the will to tidy everything up.)

At the moment we are working on the first location of the game: the sanatorium of the undeground city of Sinfòria. It's a really messed-up place, with spider webs and paperwork scattered everywhere, and the player will start his journey from his room in here, with no memory of his past. If you didn't, I recommend you to listen to the location's soundtrack by clicking here. As these graphics are from the Alpha version, they will be updated in the future with custom ones in Beta 1.

Alpha version will be avaible in June, but in Italian first. I'll try to translate everything as soon as possible then

Another amazing track worth showing is the Rival battle theme. You can find it here below! Music is made by LD3005, drawing is mine (not the Yvetal background tho)

And for last, a brief introduction to one of the game's major features: the Relationship System.
Basically, the player character is not silent, but it will be pretty neutral. There won't be just Yes/No Answers, but you will be able to choose between a range of them. Through multiple-choice anwsers, the player character has the possibility to bond with the main NPCs of the game: these bonds can be of friendship, hate, or even love.

Basically, it works like this:
1) A nurse asks us the reason we are in the sanatorium. We answer with "I don't remember...", and a variable increases.
2) Speaking to her again, now the nurse will tell us she found an item, and she asks us if we want it. It's a potion. The variable increases again.
3) Now that we have bonded with the nurse, talking to her again, she will be confident in battling us (don't mind the fact she's a fisherman xD)

So yeah, the relationship system's aim is to involve the player even more in the game, and to give depth to the non player characters, because the important dialogues shouldn't be only those which make the plot go further, but also those which reveal an aspect of the character's psychology and development. Thanks to the relationship system you will be able to obtain special items and special pokémon, and even skip some troublesome parts of the game, but that's all up to you

So, that's all for today. I hope you enjoyed.
Last thing: we are still looking for spriters skilled in making trainer sprites, overworlds and mugshots. If you want to help, please contact me~!
Old 4 Weeks Ago (06:43 AM).

The first post has been totally revamped!
New informations on the plot, on the characters and on the features were added! New screenshots and soundtrack examples as well!

I'll state it here again:
You wish to join the development team? We are currently searching for valid mappers and spriters!
Apply today~ Just message me with a proof of your work and your timezone!

See you soon with new updates! Tell us what do you think
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links