The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 13th, 2010, 03:36 PM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
Hmmm. I can picture James catching Nattorei and maybe Jessie catching Marakacchi. I don't think they are going to be using their old Pokemon any more like Wabafet(Still can't spell that right).
Old December 13th, 2010, 03:38 PM
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
Does anyone else wonder if James will catch a Marakacchi , Tesshido or Nattorei to follow his dangerous grass type theme and hug him like Cacnea did?

Well you could make this a sidetopic first off all!
ok lets make it clear then

Side topic:do you think that James will catch a.. Marakacchi , Tesshido or Nattorei ?

I dont think he will catch a Marakacchi but maby a tesshido!

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old December 13th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Regeneration
Quote:
Does anyone else wonder if James will catch a Marakacchi , Tesshido or Nattorei to follow his dangerous grass type theme and hug him like Cacnea did?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinysweety View Post
Well you could make this a sidetopic first off all!
ok lets make it clear then

Side topic:do you think that James will catch a.. Marakacchi , Tesshido or Nattorei ?

I dont think he will catch a Marakacchi but maby a tesshido!
..pfft..
The two of you aren't even reading the rules..

Quote:
4. Make sure your replies are on-topic, don't change the topic; VM/PM the owner if you have an idea you want to share!
But still, this is a nice topic anyway! :D vaporeon7! You have been promoted~! You new powers include posting a new discussion topic anytime. As if you weren't doing so before the promotion. ; Hey! Do you want to evolve your Pokemon? XD

As for answering the topic, I think James will catch a Marakacchi. This Pokemon looks like the right material who would bite James' head. XD
Old December 13th, 2010, 09:29 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regeneration View Post

..pfft..
The two of you aren't even reading the rules..

But still, this is a nice topic anyway! :D vaporeon7! You have been promoted~! You new powers include posting a new discussion topic anytime. As if you weren't doing so before the promotion. ; Hey! Do you want to evolve your Pokemon? XD

As for answering the topic, I think James will catch a Marakacchi. This Pokemon looks like the right material who would bite James' head. XD
Yes please I would love to evolve my Pokemon if they can fully evolve can Oddish evolve into Bellossom.

Oh how rude of me. I forgot to say thankyou and sorry for not following the rules.

Last edited by vaporeon7; December 14th, 2010 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 15th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Quote:
Yes please I would love to evolve my Pokemon if they can fully evolve can Oddish evolve into Bellossom.

Oh how rude of me. I forgot to say thankyou and sorry for not following the rules.
Ah! No worries! You're welcome!

New topic: Do you think it was a good idea to change Team Rocket's antics to a more serious job in Isshu/ Unova?
Old December 15th, 2010, 02:32 AM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Do you think it was a good idea to change Team Rocket's antics to a more serious job in Isshu/ Unova?

I don't really like the 'new Team Rocket' as they were rather good as comedic relief. At least now they will hopefully not rhyme as much because I got really sick of it by the time of the D/P saga.
Old December 15th, 2010, 04:53 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Do you think it was a good idea to change Team Rocket's antics to a more serious job in Isshu/ Unova?

Yes I do actually. I mean Team Rocket didn't do much in the past. The only thing they did was chase after Pikachu but now they are actually doing something else like breaking into a building without getting caught. It get's tiring after awhile when Team Rocket tries to capture Pikachu every time.

Also congrates Vaporeon7.
Old December 15th, 2010, 07:12 PM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Do you like the new Team Rocket logo?
Old Logo:
Spoiler:

New Logo:
Spoiler:

Personally I do like the new logo better but it's a bit weird just changing the logo.
Old December 16th, 2010, 01:41 AM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Neither of them really matter to me as I never even look at their logos. XD But, the newer one looks better to me in comparison to the previous one. I think purple matches their evilness. XD
Old December 16th, 2010, 03:55 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

I like both actually but I also like the original because of the fact Red suits them more in my opinion.
Old December 16th, 2010, 04:20 AM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Do you think Team Rocket will ever be replaced in Anime?
I never thought so before but with Brock being replaced it made me think. It may end up that Jessie, James and Meowth do well in Unova and get promoted to somewhere in Kanto or Johto or might become leaders in Unova.
Old December 16th, 2010, 04:35 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Wow another topic already XD. Don't you think we should wait for the others to reply to the last one?

No I don't think so. In my opinion I think Team Rocket would be the second mascot of Pokemon so them being replaced would feel as if Pikachu got replaced.
Old December 16th, 2010, 05:49 AM
DragonsFire128
Triforce Wielder

Nature: Quiet
I would like to join this group as well. I heard about it from my friend AshPikastar and i thought it sounded cool :]

For my partners, I'll take meguroco and zuruggu please :D mobster gator and pants lizard FTW

For the topics, I dont think Team Rocket should be replaced, but i liked them better when they were goofy. They were there for comic relief and they were good at it. I enjoyed laughing at their random gigantic robots they can inexplicably afford blow up in their face. And it was hysterical how a pit in the ground covered with leaves could fool Ash and the gang EVERY SINGLE TIME! LOLOLOL
Old December 16th, 2010, 06:33 AM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonsFire128 View Post
I would like to join this group as well. I heard about it from my friend AshPikastar and i thought it sounded cool :]

For my partners, I'll take meguroco and zuruggu please :D mobster gator and pants lizard FTW
Ah, welcome to our club~! It was definitely nice of her to have brought another soul to feast upon.

I was pretty sure that the writers would get rid of Team Rocket in Best Wishes, but they didn't do so. Instead, they ripped Team Rocket of their original personality and changed them to a more serious type. Not only do I want Team Rocket never to be replaced, I want them back in their original form.
Old December 16th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Ice Queen
I Love May

Nature: Naughty
Do you think it was a good idea to change Team Rocket's antics to a more serious job in Isshu/ Unova? I think the change is good they are apart of an Evil Orginization not a comedy trio.
Do you like the new Team Rocket logo? The old one i like better.
No i dont and if they do i will not watch the anime anymore.

Nurse May can cure my sick
Pokemon any day.
Old December 20th, 2010, 03:04 AM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

No fair, my group lying dead for four days straight. '

New topic to discuss/ rant/ debate:
[jq]Team Rocket has achieved nothing in the entire 10+ years in the Anime and therefore served no purpose and needs to be gotten rid of.[/jq]
[jq]On the other hand, Team Rocket may have not done any job properly but their purpose of providing some comic relief justifies their existence.[/jq]
Do you agree/ disagree with either of the statements? Or do you have a different view on this matter? Post away!

Remember guys, these are topics, not plain questions. You can always contradict/ support or discuss what others state to promote some discussion. ;_;

God. Is it just me or this topic really a bit too complex? XD;;
Old December 20th, 2010, 03:12 AM
Madabi
~Zap and Rap~

Ahh Team Rocket is cool , though i like Cassidy and Butch more than Jesse , James. I would Surely like to join this group, I would like to take Meowth as my partner D:

When will Team Rocket Blast off again?
Your eyes are hazel, and soft as clouds

The past is heavy. Dwell in it for long, and you shall see yourself crushed by it.
Old December 20th, 2010, 03:53 AM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madabi View Post
Ahh Team Rocket is cool , though i like Cassidy and Butch more than Jesse , James. I would Surely like to join this group, I would like to take Meowth as my partner D:

Welcome to the Rocket fan club, Madabi. You can begin will discussing any of our current topics.

And by the way, you can choose another Pokemon as your partner. (2 in total)
Old December 20th, 2010, 10:57 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonsFire128 View Post

For the topics, I dont think Team Rocket should be replaced, but i liked them better when they were goofy. They were there for comic relief and they were good at it. I enjoyed laughing at their random gigantic robots they can inexplicably afford blow up in their face. And it was hysterical how a pit in the ground covered with leaves could fool Ash and the gang EVERY SINGLE TIME! LOLOLOL
Welcome to Team Rocket and yes I have brought your soul here XD.

Quote:

[jq]Team Rocket has achieved nothing in the entire 10+ years in the Anime and therefore served no purpose and needs to be gotten rid of.[/jq]
[jq]On the other hand, Team Rocket may have not done any job properly but their purpose of providing some comic relief justifies their existence.[/jq]
Do you agree/ disagree with either of the statements? Or do you have a different view on this matter? Post away!
I actually have a topic idea as well but for this I actually agree. Team Rocket hasn't done much of anything until the new season. I think they where just there for comic relief and just to stalk Ash all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madabi View Post

Also welcome new member to Team Rocket. We don't eat souls, we swear I think Cassidy and Butch disappeared. Team Rocket don't blast off anymore in the new season. Instead they got jet packs.
Old December 21st, 2010, 12:14 AM
Ice Queen
I Love May

Quote:

Remember guys, these are topics, not plain questions. You can always contradict/ support or discuss what others state to promote some discussion.

I dont agree with the first statement Team Rocket are cool and add some excitement to the show. As for the second statement i think they are the comic releif but now that there serious it makes the show more exciting.

Pokemon any day.
Old December 21st, 2010, 12:21 AM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

I agree with Ice Queen. They did add excitement to the show and deserved their spot on the show. I think it's too early to judge the new Team Rocket. I'll make my decision when I see Best Wishes in English.
Old December 21st, 2010, 01:57 AM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

I saw you said that some of liked the new Team Rocket of their serious nature. But don't you think completely ripping off their original personality was a bit weird? We don't even have proper explanation why Team Rocket suddenly changed in a new region. That just.. bugs me. :\
Old December 21st, 2010, 10:09 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Quote:
I saw you said that some of liked the new Team Rocket of their serious nature. But don't you think completely ripping off their original personality was a bit weird? We don't even have proper explanation why Team Rocket suddenly changed in a new region. That just.. bugs me. :\
I think you where talking to me about this. It was a sudden change once TR went to the Isshu region. I was a bit use to their old personality but their new personality is starting to grow in to me but a good explanation would be nice. If they decided to make a Pokemon Chronicles 2 then I would want to see a episode on how they became more serious.
Old December 21st, 2010, 08:19 PM
Ice Queen
I Love May

New Question: (yes i got permission)

Do you think Jessie and James should of got rid of Arbok and Weezing or should they of kept them?

Pokemon any day.
Old December 21st, 2010, 09:10 PM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Do you think Jessie and James should of got rid of Arbok and Weezing or should they of kept them?

Now that was a sad episode. I wish Jessie and James kept Arbok and Weezing. They where great Pokemon that they had on their team. Their new Pokemon, up to Best Wishes weren't that great. Those two where the best ones they had besides Wabafet.

Sponsored Links