Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback & Support
Reload this Page POKEMON ON THE XBOX 360 AND PS3

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Community Feedback & Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2010 (11:06 AM).

Nature: Naughty
i know pokemon is a nintendo trade mark but think how awesome it would be to have a pokemon game on the 360 or ps3 were you can rom around a online world and battle other people and fight gym leaders exactly like the gameboy or ds games. i know this probally would never happen but tell me what you think about this idea i know most of you will just probally tell me how its a nintendo trade mark and should never be put on any other systems but i wanna hear what you guys think of this idea
Old December 11th, 2010 (02:14 PM).
just a guy
, CS

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Not sure who closed this, but I think it can go with an explanation on why it was closed and where it's better suited for the user to know. ):

To put it simply, this thread is irrelevant to this section. Threads that are placed in Community Questions & Feedback are to be related to forum issues, ideas, and feedback. You may want to take a look at the Video Gaming section for a discussion like this instead.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)