The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 14th, 2010, 05:03 AM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

Advertise here
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2...2325678965.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru-kaa View Post
The 3 february 2011 there will be a DIAMOND & PEARL ONE HOUR SPECIAL.
About Takeshi (Brock) and Hikari (Dawn).

New Side Story/HoSo !

Hikari and her Pokémon will go to Yosuga City for the new career of Buneary.
Cyndaquil has evolved into Quilava !
Brock's Marshtomp will evolve into Swampert.

The summary says also about Ash's Buizel, and Dawn's Ambipom!

I can't wait to see these episodes!!!
Quote:
今後のアニポケの話をするので見たくない人は見ないで下さい。

2011年2月3日のアニポケは1時間スペシャルのDP特別編で
サトシとの旅を終えたタケシとヒカリが描かれるようですが
↓の画像では見にくいでしょうが
「大集合するヒカリのポケモン達」と書かれている所があるのですが
どうせならポケモンピンポンに転向したエテボースや
サトシのポケモンになったブイゼルも再登場して
完全なる大集合が見てみたいですか?

*クチバシティとマサラタウン(オーキド研究所)の違いがあれど
2匹ともカントーに居ますが
ヒカリのスピンオフはやっぱりヨスガシティのミミロルの撮影が描かれるのかなぁ~

やっぱタケシ編ではウソッキー、グレッグル、ラッキーだけではなく
ハガネール、イシツブテ、クロバット、フォレトス、ルンパッパ、ヌマクローの
再登場にも期待していますか?

*どうせならヌマクローが進化して欲しいですし
ジローに任せたジムに最大の危機が訪れるようなので
久し振りに預け組の誰かをバトルで使って欲しいですね!
Allegedly.
Old December 14th, 2010, 07:20 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
Oh wow this looks interesting. So it'll be out next year in February. Hopefully they'll add Barry and Paul.
Old December 14th, 2010, 07:42 AM
Meduza
Majestic Dawn

I guess they couldn't take Brock or Dawn out of the spotlight yet. XD

I'm actually excited for this since I came to like Dawn more by the end of Diamond/Pearl.

Pokémon of the Day

Rotom
February 25, 2011
Old December 14th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god!
This sounds like it's going to be great. We get to see dawn persue her new career and seeing cyndaquil evolve (Not that long after Ashs...) and then we get to see Brocks Marshtomp evolve, which sounds great.
I hope they do what they did with Hoenn and do loads of specials in between normal episodes, it could spark pokémon chronicles 2.

Old December 14th, 2010, 07:48 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Hopefully they'll make Pokemon Chronicles 2. I noticed that Dawn Cyndaquil evolves faster then Satoshi's. It took forever for Satoshi's Cyndaquil to evolve. So we finally get to figure out what happens to Ambipom? I was wondering how that Pokemon was doing.
Old December 14th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
One hour special on Dawn and Brock? I want one on May and her adventures in Johto now! >O

Ah, finally Brock will complete the circle. Ash has Sceptile, May has Blaziken, and he'll finally have Swampert; except he's not part of the group anymore. D: Dawn with Quilava? For some reason, I always expected this to happen.

This will be good to see to say the least. :]
Old December 14th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Misty didn't get her final hour of fame like this, so I just want to say:

HA! HA! and HAHAHA!

This should be entertaining~
Old December 14th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

Nature: Brave
I honestly thought Brock's Marshtomp already evolved into Swampert. I probably need to finish watching the Advanced Generation episodes.

That's great to see that there's going to be a one-hour special about those two. I'd like to see more of May, though. :/
Old December 14th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
This is actually fantastic! I wanted to know what would happen to Dawn and Brock after their Sinnoh adventures. Best Wishes started with no closure at all. I'd like to know how May's doing also, but actually, I don't care. We pretty much know how she and Misty ended up.
Old December 14th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
This should be interesting. I can't wait to see Brock start pursuing his goal, and we get to see Marshtomp again. I'm sick of Dawn though, she got enough of the spotlight in DP. I really don't care about her and her contests; I never did.

I like the idea of a Pokemon Chronicals 2. Pokemon Chronicals was a good idea the first time, but it had terrible execution for the most part. This makes me wonder if they're going to do something special for the franchise's 15th anniversary next year, like the Mirage Pokemon episode.

Paired to cr4y

Old December 14th, 2010, 12:45 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

All right! Can't wait for the 1 hour special.
Old December 14th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvancedK47 View Post

HA! HA! and HAHAHA!

Probably because another character didn't leave the same time she did. I assume they will split the hour between Brock and Dawn. So really they will only get 30 minutes of spot light each.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old December 15th, 2010, 02:16 AM
QuietDragon
Togepi

If it's hoso, only the first half hour will be animated at all. The rest would be silly fursuit amtics and variety show styled madness.

Actually, Kasumi/Misty had several hoso specials to herself and shared with her sister Sakura/Daisy, Nanako/Casey, and Kenji/Tracey. ^^;

... I think I forgot Nanako's dub name, but I'm halfway sure it's Casey.

I'm surprised! It seems too early into the run of Best Wishes! compared to when Haruka came back in DP, but alright. Sounds like fun! :D

Old December 15th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvancedK47 View Post

HA! HA! and HAHAHA!

Meh, she already got her episodes in the specials during Hoenn and cameos.
I wouldn't be suprised if she gets the next special, maybe even May! (That is assuming they are going to be doing quite a few specials like they did during Hoenn) I would love to see Max start his journey.

Old December 15th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post

Meh, she already got her episodes in the specials during Hoenn and cameos.
I wouldn't be suprised if she gets the next special, maybe even May! (That is assuming they are going to be doing quite a few specials like they did during Hoenn) I would love to see Max start his journey.
I would love to see Max get his own special. However, I doubt we'll see Max starting his journey, because that would imply aging. The sad truth is that poor little Max will most likely never get a chance to train Pokemon. :(

I would like to see what's going on with Paul. It'd be interesting to see if he has a new training style. The trainer I want back the most is Barry, he got no closure at all.

Paired to cr4y

Old December 15th, 2010, 02:42 PM
MrsNorrington
Lady Loki

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to MrsNorrington Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MrsNorrington Send a message via Skype™ to MrsNorrington
I seriously can't wait! I miss Brock and Dawn so much ='(((((((((((((((((((((((((

FC: 1977-0654-1609
Old December 15th, 2010, 03:02 PM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Well, I don't mind it, but seems kinda soon to be seeing them.Then again, with the rushed D/P ending I guess it makes some sense. Should be interesting.
Old December 16th, 2010, 09:39 AM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

I can't wait to see Dawn again, she's my second favorite female character in the series, I hope they have her maybe say shey'll be visting Ash soon for a cameo

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old January 16th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Serebii found some pictures for the episodes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
Got some images from the specials

Im guessing that Chimchar is that girls, and judging by the pic with Professor Rowan, probably beginning her journey. Maybe Dawn's going to be helping her out.

What really caught my eye are the last two, with latias and Ryperior and whatever nurse joy is wearing.

Old January 16th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Cinccino
C l e a n i n g ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
Serebii found some pictures for the episodes:

Im guessing that Chimchar is that girls, and judging by the pic with Professor Rowan, probably beginning her journey. Maybe Dawn's going to be helping her out.

What really caught my eye are the last two, with latias and Ryperior and whatever nurse joy is wearing.
Woah O_O That Latias one :o

And Nurse Joy is one of those Pokemon Gym inspectors. Judging by her outfit thats the female version

チラチーノ
Old January 16th, 2011, 08:41 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Chimchar! I miss that little monkey Pokemon but I wonder what Latias is doing there. It's probably going to be in the episode with Brock I'm guessing.
Old January 16th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinccino View Post
Woah O_O That Latias one :o

And Nurse Joy is one of those Pokemon Gym inspectors. Judging by her outfit thats the female version
Wow I forgot about the Gym inspectors, good job pointing that out but PIA just wear suits, not that funny thing shes wearing. The nurse joy in the chronicles episode didn't really wear any uniform because she was undercover. Maybe this Nurse Joy is undercover in that funny russian looking outfit, but looks like brock sees through it.

Another interesting thing, if the PIA do appear like in the Hoenn specials they will also appear in the second episode of the specials like they did for the Hoenn specials...

Old January 16th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Looks like I am not the only one that sees the Russian connection xD. Interesting to see a Rhyperior, I am guessing it is Brocks since this is a Rock Gym and Brock is the one shown engaging Nurse Joy or Inspector Nurse Joy in the previews. If Brock did indeed come around a Rhyperior or evolved it I would be interested to see were it came from. Latias omg!!!! Hoenn references again anyone? IIRC Forrest is the gym leader now? So why isn't he the one doing the gym testing instead of Doctor Brock?

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old January 16th, 2011, 11:03 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I think the Rhyperior is Flint's and the Latias is meant to be the one that appears in HG/SS in front of the museum.
Old January 17th, 2011, 12:06 AM
Twiggity Twang
Ruler of the Ice Boundary

Nature: Modest
Yes, the Rhyperior will prolly belong to the Pewter Gym Leader,and the Latias could be one of two things:
Enigma Stone event, and Borck/Flint/Forrest defeats or possibly captures it
OR
Tobias/Takuto takes on the Indigo League. It's a bit of a long shot, but hey, that's what this series is known for.
Again, I said Tobias/Takuto is a long shot, and HG/SS Enigma Stone event is prolly the true occurence.

Now, pertaining to Dawn and the Brunette...
I don't even know if the girl is a trainer, as she has that note pad...Then again, she could be taking notes from Dawn, and is planning on being a trainer or coordinator. The webbing also reminds me of Dawn's battle against the Ariados. Maybe they're out for revenge? Maybe the girl catches one? Or maybe she's such a n00b her Chimchar gets owned by Spinarak/Ariados.

This looks interesting...Can't wait to see how they play out!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here