Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 27th, 2011 (07:43 AM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
They showed a bit more of the preview. Seems too all but confirm Latias is Nurse Joy's.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old January 27th, 2011 (08:09 AM). Edited January 27th, 2011 by Mew~.
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Preview if anyone is interested:

Pretty damn awsome preview, I can't wait!

Anyone else notice the pictures Brock had up? So awsome.

I guess this confirms that latias was Joys, and that Quilava will be evolving.

Another thing I can't wait to see in the Dawn episode is the confirmination of where she will be heading. If she heads to hoenn this could smell a remake.

Old January 27th, 2011 (08:15 AM).
Meduza
Majestic Dawn

I loved how Brock has pictures of all the previous traveling partners from Kanto to Sinnoh. And I want to know more about the brown-haired girl in pink with glasses. She seems like a female version of Max.

Pokémon of the Day

Rotom
February 25, 2011
Old January 27th, 2011 (08:43 AM).
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Seeing those pictures that Brock had, I got excited. It felt good to have a little glance at May and Misty again.

Meduza, about that little girl, my bet is she's either a niece or young assistant of Prof. Rowan or she's Joanne's new student who is taking lessons from her to become a future Top Coordinator.

Speaking of Dawn's mother, it appears they're going to have another battle. I'd like to see that happen again.
Old February 2nd, 2011 (03:51 PM).
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
I changed the thread title to something a bit more fitting.

Wow, those pictures in Brock's room made me nostalgia hard. It just makes me even more disappointed that he isn't out there with Ash anymore. However, if the writers were going to completely shun him and make him boring like they did in DP, I think it's best that he doesn't rejoin them.

I'm not going to lie; I'm absolutely sick of Dawn. I hate every single one of her Pokemon, and that new girl looks like she'll irritate me to no end. I'm not looking forward to that half of the special.

Paired to cr4y

Old February 5th, 2011 (04:51 AM).
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

Nature: Relaxed
Well... the specials have aired. Forrest is now confirmed as Pewter Gym Leader, and Dawn is going to Hoenn... assuming Bulbapedia is right, I don't speak Japanese and I don't watch fansubs.

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old February 5th, 2011 (02:05 PM).
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
Not a bad episode although the plot was similar to the first episode. Her contest battling gotten better since the last time we have seen her. Other than that it was alright. Wish they changed up the plot a bit. I'm surprised she is going to Hoenn. Who knows she might meet up with Max.
Old February 5th, 2011 (05:08 PM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Oh hai dare shiny pokemon, I will proceed to make you blast off like Team Rocket instead of capturing you. FAIL! get the shiny pokemon, cause you never know if you will find one again. Oh gawd Dawns Piplup is sooooo annoying, I haven't watched the Sinnoh Saga yet thank goodness. Honestly I don't know how people dealt with that annoying little penguin. Brocks story was more like Brock and Forrest story. Not match really happened outside of two battles. Overall I thought the special was very mah and didn't place much focus on the people themselves.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old February 5th, 2011 (05:15 PM).
Meduza
Majestic Dawn

Well I dealt with the "annoying penguin". lol

Anyway, the Dawn special didn't seem good at all. First they basically had the same story as the first D/P episode, only with a different girl, and Dawn's Cyndaquil evlves when they're in trouble, like Ash's did.

they could of had Buneary evolve or something, but why Cyndaquil?

Pokémon of the Day

Rotom
February 25, 2011
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links