Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion
Reload this Page [Spoilers] BW017 - "The Wild Child That Hatched From the Egg!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Old January 17th, 2011 (03:00 PM).
Wanderer
Platinum Tier

Nature: Mild

This is from the Episode 20 leak topic. Sorry if I sounded snippy, anyway as you can see Zuruggu seems more keen too Iris then anyone else. At least from this pic.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old January 17th, 2011 (03:02 PM).
the demons in our minds
CS

Nature: Naive
Gosh, that pretty much tells us that Ash gets Sandile and Zuruggu builds a nest in Iris' hair yes xD Neat, I didn't see that before.

moderator of
Roleplay Theatre

roleplayer in
Crossroads x Digimon
Titans x Legends

Old January 20th, 2011 (08:31 AM).
Wanderer
Platinum Tier

Well Ash retained Zuruggu at the end of the episode, so we will have to see were it goes from there. LMAO at it pissing off all of Ash team. No wonder Zuruggu is so mad, I would be mad too if I was rolled down a hill and almost hit a rock. Also looks like the Meteorite was reacting to something, its going to be even more interesting to see what happens down the line with Team Rocket.

Old January 20th, 2011 (09:25 AM).

Nature: Naive
God, Zuruggu has such a giant head. <_>

I liked this episode, it was pretty funny. We got to see what happens when an already violent species of Pokemon gets tumbled around too much while its in its egg. More importantly, we got to see Denchura! Actually, we got to see 4 of them! I really wish Ash caught one of them.

I loved Smugleaf in this episode, I hope it retains that smug personality as the series goes on. The scene where Zuruggu was trying to attack it was pretty amusing. Oshawott was pretty funny too, and we got to see Pidove actually do something! Tepig... I don't like Tepig...
Old January 20th, 2011 (11:34 AM).
Radiant Cool Boy
Crystal Tier

Well, I laughed. Zuruggu's personality meshes nicely, and give nice balance to Ash's party. I'm not sure if the fact that Axew was constantly watching over Zuruggu was supposed to be a subtle hint that it will eventually go to Iris, but I'm hoping not.
Old January 20th, 2011 (12:12 PM).

I personally could care less who Zuruggu will belong to as long as it will be seen a lot unlike something like Pidove who is rarely seen.
Old January 20th, 2011 (12:46 PM).
Natural.....

I loved this episode. It was good to see Ash team fighting for Zuruggu. After watching this episode I don't see how Zuruggu goes to Iris, seems Zuruggu really likes Ash now. Also like his personality.
Old January 20th, 2011 (09:55 PM).
♥ maraala ♥

Nature: Bold
I wasn't very entertained by this episode, but eh. It was all right. I could see this Kibago vs. Zuruggu thing being interesting though. And I want Zuruggu to go to Iris still, but it does seem very attached to Ash for now.
Dwebble - #184
pairs - ama - gravity falls fc - minecraft
Old January 20th, 2011 (10:00 PM).
LuffyxHancock Shipper

This episode was great, awesome team work between Ash's Pokemon and great to see Ash catch his first dark type.

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old January 21st, 2011 (06:42 PM).
The Lonely Physicist
Crystal Tier

Nature: Serious
First thing's first:

Spoiler:
OMFG IRIS IN PIJAMAS!!! <3 *fanboy squeel*

Zuruggu was such a cute (personality-wise, because the pants turn me off >__>) Pokemon. As usual, could not understand the complex he had due to my lack of Japanglish.

I'm for Ash giving Zuruggu to Iris. Iris does need the Pokemon, you know.

Also, does Iris EVER feed her Excadrill? >__>

Theory. Code. Anime.

Haunter 1 : Serena's Dignity 0
Old January 21st, 2011 (11:05 PM).
LuffyxHancock Shipper

I don't think another trade is a good idea, Pokemon bonding with other trainers like Iris is fine. As it was I didn't like that Dawn got Buzeil than the trade happened when I got used to her having it. I like the the thing with Ash, plus its his first dark type, your right Iris needs a Pokemon, but let her catch it herself, that's the best way to do it. I mean do you want Iris second Pokemon to be a trade? I'd feel cheated.

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old January 21st, 2011 (11:28 PM).
Wanderer
Platinum Tier

Quote originally posted by AdvancedK47:
First thing's first:

Spoiler:
OMFG IRIS IN PIJAMAS!!! <3 *fanboy squeel*

Zuruggu was such a cute (personality-wise, because the pants turn me off >__>) Pokemon. As usual, could not understand the complex he had due to my lack of Japanglish.

I'm for Ash giving Zuruggu to Iris. Iris does need the Pokemon, you know.

Also, does Iris EVER feed her Excadrill? >__>
No wonder Excadrill is so pissed at her. I would be too if I hardly ever got any food.

Quote originally posted by PearlShipper4Life:
I don't think another trade is a good idea, Pokemon bonding with other trainers like Iris is fine. As it was I didn't like that Dawn got Buzeil than the trade happened when I got used to her having it. I like the the thing with Ash, plus its his first dark type, your right Iris needs a Pokemon, but let her catch it herself, that's the best way to do it. I mean do you want Iris second Pokemon to be a trade? I'd feel cheated.
You mean third pokemon? Iris has Axew and Excadrill. Also I don't forsee a trade unless she trades Excadrill or she may have another unrevealed pokemon. If anything it ownership will simply switch from Ash to Iris, because it shows more liking/fondness to Iris then it does Ash. Or something like that.

Old January 23rd, 2011 (07:50 PM).

Do those count as pyjamas?

They seemed to me to be a shirt and a pair of shorts or boxers, like what Satoshi/Ash sleeps in.

But then again, I'm not really knowlegeable in the realms of fashion and clothes, so... er. ^^;

But, yes, at the risk of sounding like a perverted fanboy, Iris did look incredibly cute in them.

Old January 25th, 2011 (03:12 AM).
The Red Chain

This episode was classssss!!
I could not stop laughing.. I was crying from all the laughter. That Zuruggu is a trip, he really is. XDD
Mijumaru reminds me of Dawn's Piplup because of how he reacted to that Zuruggu's rudeness and headbutting. I died when Pikachu AND Pokabu had to drag him away as he yelled relentlessly at that silly child. XDD; The way Zuruggu bonked Pokabu without much reaction from him was funny too. Pokabu was just like ".... Ow. -rubs head-". Taaja killed me with giggles too.. jumping off the rock with sparkles following ~gracefully~ and holding the pants lizard back with her vines and letting him fall. Bahahaha! Talk about humiliation. XDD;

But the end really tied it all together and showed how much of a family Ash and his friends all are.. when they all came to Zuruggu's rescue and totally kicked some spider booty.. that was awesome. *O*

As you can tell, this episode did not disappoint me! I can't wait to see how this baby develops! ^__^
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links