The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in the Forum Games forum.


Advertise here

View Poll Results: Which door should you go through?
The door with the BLUE glow 1 50.00%
The door with the YELLOW glow 0 0%
The door with the RED glow 0 0%
The door with the GREEN glow 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old November 11th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Mistress Rose's Avatar
Mistress Rose
Rarara Shishboomba!
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hawaii
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mistress Rose

Advertise here
You Awaken In A Room:
Welcome to "You Awaken In A Room"! This is an interactive story/game where YOU are the character. As you read the story, imagine you were the character. Think about the things you would want to do or would do. This game is based off of a famous interactive World of Warcraft story "You Awaken In Razor Hill"
How To Play:
Spoiler:

The Basics -
In this game I will be writing what the character sees and does. Your job is to tell me, what would you do/what do you want the character to do? Because remember, the character IS you. All you have to do is reply to this thread with a command and I post back with your command in quotes and what happens. Whenever I am writing the story my writing will be in this color so if I put announcements before my posts you can skip them if you like . When you write a command please put a > before it. For example, let's say you wanted to jump up and down, you would put -
> Jump up and down like it's the end of the world!
If you want to add any comments about the game after that just put 3 dashes, for example -
> Jump up and down like it's the end of the world!
---
Blah blah blah.
If you have a command, post it! No matter what your command is I will be incorporating all commands people do(:

Pokemon Levels -
Pokemon in this game do have levels and know how to use moves. Levels will be determined by how much you and your Pokemon connect and how strong your Pokemon has become. No matter how strong a Pokemon has become, once it befriends you and become 'your pokemon' it will reset to Level 1 and you must train it, level ups will be in parenthesis and will be in italic.
For example -
> Befriend Poliwag
-I write a response to your command-
(Poliwag is now Level 1)

Pokemon Moves -
Moves are a little more complicated, if you want to put in your command to make a Pokemon use a certain move make sure they can learn it.
For example -
> Have Vulpix use Water Gun on the tree
You command Vulpix to use Water Gun on the tree but he sends you a puzzled look, not knowing what Water Gun is.

I believe that's all you need to know to play the game, so let's get started!


---
You awaken in an empty room. There are four doors that each have a light glowing behind it. One door has a green glow behind it, the other has a blue glow behind it, another has a yellow glow behind it, and the last door has a red glow. There is a window behind you too. Nothing glows from behind it. There is a light bulb at the top of the room, it is very tiny and it seems to be flickering. You don't quite remember your name, you don't remember your past or who you are. Everything is quite a blur. Suddenly you feel something soft next to you. A baby Growlithe is sleeping next to you.

>
__________________
Mistress Rose~
"It's like RAWR...and stuff!"

Pokemon Platinum FC: 4426 3817 7026

Last edited by Mistress Rose; November 12th, 2010 at 02:25 AM.
  #2    
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Ynfiniti8's Avatar
Ynfiniti8
Mime Jr.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, England
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
> stand up and try to wake the Growlithe,
__________________
'Sup
  #3    
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:24 PM
dragonite149's Avatar
dragonite149
I am not male
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: You wanna know? Well, I'm not telling you.
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
>Pet the sleeping Growlithe

I bet it looks so cute!
__________________
Third time's the charm, right~?
  #4    
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Mistress Rose's Avatar
Mistress Rose
Rarara Shishboomba!
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hawaii
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mistress Rose
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonite149 View Post
>Pet the sleeping Growlithe

I bet it looks so cute!
You look down upon the baby growlithe and feel a special connection. Looking at this Growlithe, you feel extremely happy, but you don't know why. You pet the Growlithe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynfiniti8 View Post
> stand up and try to wake the Growlithe,
After petting Growlithe you stand up and look around, you are not sure what to do so you decide to wake up the Growlithe. You clap your hands and make noises and soon enough Growlithe's eyes blink open! Growlithe looks at you and growls fiercely. Even though Growlithe is a baby, Growlithe looks tough. You back off as Growlithe follows. You find yourself against a wall.
>
__________________
Mistress Rose~
"It's like RAWR...and stuff!"

Pokemon Platinum FC: 4426 3817 7026

Last edited by Mistress Rose; November 12th, 2010 at 01:43 AM.
  #5    
Old November 12th, 2010, 01:35 AM
Dark Pulse94's Avatar
Dark Pulse94
Scienta Potentia Est
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In a very dark place, hiding in a lonely corner
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Sit down and Stretch out your hand, attempting to befriend the Growlithe
__________________
  #6    
Old November 12th, 2010, 01:42 AM
Mistress Rose's Avatar
Mistress Rose
Rarara Shishboomba!
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hawaii
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mistress Rose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Pulse94 View Post
> Sit down and Stretch out your hand, attempting to befriend the Growlithe
As your back hits the wall you start to panic. Growlithe inches toward you. Calm down, calm down, calm down, you repeat to yourself. Then suddenly, you realize how cute Growlithe was and what a great companion Growlithe could be. You squat down and try to look harmless to Growlithe. Growlithe takes a step towards you and stops. You stretch out your hand a few inches below Growlithe's chin. Growlithe slowly takes a step back. Everything is quiet as you hear the sound of you and Growlithe's breathing. As the minutes pass by you begin to panic. Why isn't Growlithe responding? But then suddenly Growlithe steps forward and sniffs your hand, you feel Growlithe's wet nose on your hand, it tickles and you laugh out loud. Growlithe steps back in shock of the sudden noise and stares at you. You get on your knees and step closer to Growlithe, still stretching your arm out. Growlithe comes to you and licks your hand, Growlithe circles you showing its acceptance of you. You feel extremely happy and again you feel this special connection with Growlithe.
(Growlithe is now Level 1)
>
__________________
Mistress Rose~
"It's like RAWR...and stuff!"

Pokemon Platinum FC: 4426 3817 7026

Last edited by Mistress Rose; November 12th, 2010 at 02:06 AM.
  #7    
Old November 12th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Ynfiniti8's Avatar
Ynfiniti8
Mime Jr.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, England
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
> Give Growlithe a nickname!
__________________
'Sup
  #8    
Old November 12th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Mistress Rose's Avatar
Mistress Rose
Rarara Shishboomba!
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hawaii
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mistress Rose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynfiniti8 View Post
> Give Growlithe a nickname!
After befriending Growlithe you really want to do something about the situation you are in! But you decide to hold it off to give Growlithe a nickname. Upon further examination you come to a conclusion that Growlithe is a male! Hmm..what should you name him?
__________________
Mistress Rose~
"It's like RAWR...and stuff!"

Pokemon Platinum FC: 4426 3817 7026
  #9    
Old November 12th, 2010, 10:59 AM
Helvetica's Avatar
Helvetica
Forgot Helvetica was a font
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Wandering Jhoto
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Call it Flamberge, and ask him to search the room, if he'd please.
__________________
  #10    
Old November 12th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Mistress Rose's Avatar
Mistress Rose
Rarara Shishboomba!
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hawaii
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mistress Rose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvetica View Post
> Call it Flamberge, and ask him to search the room, if he'd please.
Suddenly, a name appears in your head as you pet Growlithe. "Flamberge." You say out loud. Growlithe immediately looks at you and nods. You smile, it seems he approves of the name! Now...what to do about being stuck in a room? Your stomach grumbles and you realize how hungry you are. You hear another grumble coming from Flamberge's stomach too. When was the last time you ate? When was the last time Flamberge ate? You look around. Growlithe's have a good sense of smell right? Maybe we could get Flamberge to search for a away out of this room? I mean, obviously you could just open all the doors and pick which on to go in, but what if something dangerous lies behind a certain door? As if on cue, Flamberge looks at you and nods, he begins to sniff around the room. He passes each door, searching for clues of where to go and maybe a hidden pack of food too. Flamberge stops at the door that has the faint green glow behind it. He lowers his head to the bottom of the door, sniffing. You hear his stomach growl, asking for food. Suddenly, you smelled food. A faint smell of fruits. But you knew this couldn't be your sense of smell. I suddenly felt like you were smelling out of two different noses at once. And then...everything is back to normal. Flamberge passes the green door and stops at the blue door. You feel a strange wave flow through you, as if coming from the blue door. Flamberge sits between the green and blue door, unsure which one is best. He leaves the pondering up to you, as he feels he doesn't want to be the one responsible for making the bad choice.
__________________
Mistress Rose~
"It's like RAWR...and stuff!"

Pokemon Platinum FC: 4426 3817 7026
  #11    
Old November 12th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Meduza's Avatar
Meduza
Majestic Dawn
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Female
> You see with your own eyes Growlithe is actually a Ditto :O
__________________


Pokémon of the Day

Rotom
February 25, 2011
  #12    
Old November 13th, 2010, 12:55 AM
Ynfiniti8's Avatar
Ynfiniti8
Mime Jr.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, England
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
>Look through both the doors but don't go in them.
__________________
'Sup
  #13    
Old November 13th, 2010, 01:26 AM
Macblooman
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Gender:
>Check my bag and my pocket
  #14    
Old November 13th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Mistress Rose's Avatar
Mistress Rose
Rarara Shishboomba!
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hawaii
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mistress Rose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meduza View Post
> You see with your own eyes Growlithe is actually a Ditto :O
As Flamberge sits between the doors your vision becomes blurry. Suddenly a blue ditto stands before you, very tiny and weak. Growlithe was not Growlithe this whole time? You are very confused as you try to process the fact that Growlithe is a blue blob, also known as Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynfiniti8 View Post
>Look through both the doors but don't go in them.
The thought sinks through. So what Flamberge is a blue ditto? A tiny and weak one too, well so what? Right now both of you are very hungry and are stuck in a room. You open the door with the green glow behind it and a grass scenery shows. It's as if you were looking into a scene of a movie, there were moving pictures behind the door. You recover from shock and reluctant to enter the 'room' you open the door with the blue glow behind it. A beach scenery appears, also with moving pictures. You rub your eyes. You've only seen this thing happen in games. The scenes move around showing you the areas. The grass scenery has a circular grassy area with trees surrounding it. There is a small empty hut in front of one of the trees. The beach scene is somewhat similar. The beach seems to be at the edge of a dark forest, something evil seems to lurk in the forest. Which door seems to be best to enter, this thought troubles you. Flamberge slides next to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macblooman View Post
>Check my bag and my pocket
In the midst of all these new discoveries you realize you are carrying a brown sack. It feels empty but you open it just to check.
--BAG--
Gold Glowing Key x1
__________________
Mistress Rose~
"It's like RAWR...and stuff!"

Pokemon Platinum FC: 4426 3817 7026
  #15    
Old November 14th, 2010, 02:02 AM
Ynfiniti8's Avatar
Ynfiniti8
Mime Jr.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, England
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
> Look through the other two doors.
__________________
'Sup
  #16    
Old November 17th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Mistress Rose's Avatar
Mistress Rose
Rarara Shishboomba!
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hawaii
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mistress Rose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynfiniti8 View Post
> Look through the other two doors.
You look at your two choices and decide you would like to see your other choices before making a decision about anything. You approach the door with a red glow behind it a open it. A volcano scene appears. The volcano seems to be inactive or dormant. The crater of the volcano seems to be deep and dark, like a never ending hole to hell. You step away from the eerie scene and go to the last door with a yellow glow behind it. You turn the knob and welcome yourself to a scene of meadow daisies. You smell the relaxing aroma and almost fall into the door but step back as you notice the dark forest behind it that is emitting an intimidating feeling, a dark one too. You walk to the middle of the room, Flamberge following close behind and ponder about your choices.
__________________
Mistress Rose~
"It's like RAWR...and stuff!"

Pokemon Platinum FC: 4426 3817 7026
  #17    
Old November 20th, 2010, 01:33 AM
Ynfiniti8's Avatar
Ynfiniti8
Mime Jr.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, England
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
> Go in the door with the green glow.
__________________
'Sup
  #18    
Old November 20th, 2010, 01:42 AM
Meduza's Avatar
Meduza
Majestic Dawn
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Female
> You decide to abandon Flamberge (Blue Ditto)
__________________


Pokémon of the Day

Rotom
February 25, 2011
  #19    
Old December 6th, 2010, 06:24 PM
RobotUnicorn's Avatar
RobotUnicorn
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Gender: Female
Nature: Mild
Good Idea!

> After abandoning Flamberge (I hate Ditto, even if its shiny. I would rather have a baby Growlithe!) you decide to go through the door with the blue glow
__________________

Gotta click 'em all!
Click my 'mon!

To: Everyone
I'm sorry I haven't been on. I spend all my time now at Pokefarm, under the username Poochena. I'll try to stay on more, though.
Sorry,
RobotUnicorn

Nintendo DS users, they got style
  #20    
Old March 28th, 2011, 02:24 AM
Mistress Rose's Avatar
Mistress Rose
Rarara Shishboomba!
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hawaii
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mistress Rose
Alright! I've been inactive for awhile...and so I'd like to start doing this again!
But..there seems to be a confliction between the last two commands..one command pointing me towards the door with the blue glow and one command pointing me towards the door with the green glow! So..I leave the choice to you voters! I'll create a new command in two days using the poll results. Thank you for those who decide to support this thread![:
__________________
Mistress Rose~
"It's like RAWR...and stuff!"

Pokemon Platinum FC: 4426 3817 7026
  #21    
Old March 28th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Sora's Avatar
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Under Red's Bed
Nature: Gentle
I'm sorry to say, but since this thread wasn't posted in for a few months, it's considered dead. :( If you'd like you can make a new thread for this, but we're going to let this one rest in peace.

CLOSED
__________________
BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
MY DREAM WILL BE FULFILLED
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.