The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Is there life out in the cosmos besides us?
Of course! 11 44.00%
There has to be, tons of planets out there... 11 44.00%
Never thought about it 1 4.00%
No, have to see to believe 2 8.00%
Nah, we are the only living beings! 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 22nd, 2010, 08:37 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)

Advertise here

# of members: 10

Otherworld9)

Rules apply to all:
1-No spam nor flaming
2-PokeCommunity rules apply
3-Stay in topic
4-No fightings or negativeness

Current Topic
Your experiences? Beliefs?

Co-Worker(s):
Sammyskitty
Countryemo
High Commanders:
N/A
N/A
Secret Agent(s):
SinisterEternity
N/A
Agent Helper:
Sammyskitty
Countryemo
Murasaki_Paz28

Spoiler:

Pyrax
Sammyskitty
DoctorFred
Murasaki_Paz28
Countryemo
Capi6
SinisterEternity
Rena Ryuugu
Suicune™
Saltare

This will be updated daily unless school is up and work is pilled up or vacation comes.

The News Section
A mystery creature was discovered in Kentucky and has people wondering if it's a possum or the legendary Chupacabra...read more
Japanese Researchers aim to resurrect a mammoth the following years by using cloning technology...read more
A woman witnessed seeing a 'hershey-shaped kisses' object hover over her home. Rick Fisher was not surprised, and explains that she wasn't the only one...read more
The sudden death of birds and animals worldwide bring many theories and might be related to the apocalypse of Biblical Proportions and just about anything in between...read more

^Updated every sunday^

To be a Member
1-Username
2-Favorite Paranormal or Strange Creature
(One creature can only be choosen twice)
3-Reason to join
4-How active you are

Special Sites
Support by Countryemo ^.^
Spoiler:

Cryptozoology Sightings & Reports
http://www.cryptozoology.com/

Banners
Spoiler:
None as of yet

This is optional, but you may choose an icon as your representative or avatar etc. It must be a small 50 50, or somewhere around there. They will be replaced by others later on.
May you all be in peace.

Last edited by Otherworld9); April 6th, 2011 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Mistakes we humans are known for.
Old December 26th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Pyrax
World Class Baka

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Pyrax
I'm interested, can I join?

Quote:
1-Username
Pyrax

2-Favorite Paranormal or Strange creature
Bigfoot

3-Reason to join
I love the paranormal and supernatural, cryptids and urban legends are the main ones that spark my interest.

4-How active you are
Everyday on weekends and holidays.
Possibly everyother day on schooldays, depends on how much work I have to do.
"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you" - Nyx
Old December 26th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
@Pyrax, you're in. I'll put you up with an icon of your choosing. Pick one above, or just choose one from another website.
Old December 26th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Pyrax
World Class Baka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
@Pyrax, you're in. I'll put you up with an icon of your choosing. Pick one above, or just choose one from another website.
In that case, I'll choose the werewolf.
"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you" - Nyx
Old December 26th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

We have our favorite creature, but why do we?
-I like the Mothman since they are so rare in sightings and very dark and lonely in nature. They only appear in wooden areas or holy places. They may appear in other places as well, but I like the way they can fly and have the red eyes. Relatives of the Mothman are the Owlman and Deathraptor...and sometimes I believe they are the same thing.
Old December 27th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Roxanne Rosie
a fiery passion
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I'll join mhmm~

My favorite is the zombie, but words can't describe how amazing they are~

pairs!
wac!

Old December 27th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

@Sammyskitty, your in. If you may, how active are you? Choose an icon above or just find any from any website.
Old December 27th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Roxanne Rosie
a fiery passion
Community Supporter

I'm on at least 6-8 hours a day~

And I choose the icon that is in my first post~ (The two zombies (URL: http://cdn2.droidmill.com/media/mark...ie.bk_icon.png))

pairs!
wac!

Old December 27th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Great! Icon has been added and may you be in peace.
Old December 27th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Roxanne Rosie
a fiery passion
Community Supporter

Thank you~

May I ask what everyone's second favorite creature is? Mine are Genetically modified humans/mutants/demons.

pairs!
wac!

Old December 27th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

My second favorite creature is the Dover Demon.
Just as it looks on the picture, it males me want to look for it or just dream of befriending it. If you research it, it just appeared in Dover a full day and people question its existence. I love that thing.
Old December 27th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Roxanne Rosie
a fiery passion
Community Supporter

You know, I remember watching a movie of the Sy-Fy channel and it was a Sy-Fy original movie entitled Mothman. Have you seen it? It was pretty good~

pairs!
wac!

Old December 27th, 2010, 05:33 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Yeah. it was maybe.....a year ago, but I still remember it. It was very good since I remember watching a very bad movie before it and thought, "another movie?". I liked the movie, pretty good.
Old December 27th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Roxanne Rosie
a fiery passion
Community Supporter

The Sy-Fy channel has the best movies~

pairs!
wac!

Old December 27th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Do any of you think the government hides all the truth...or do they just know nothing and act as if they do?
Old December 27th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Roxanne Rosie
a fiery passion
Community Supporter

I do, especially near Roswell or Area 51
I mean, why else would two men in black pick-up trucks/SUVs be sitting out in the hot desert heat doing nothing?

pairs!
wac!

Old December 28th, 2010, 03:23 AM
Pyrax
World Class Baka

Don't forget that all those alien abductions can't all be dreams.
That's way to coincidential.
Old December 28th, 2010, 06:20 AM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Exactly, alien abductions, for some odd reason, you forget them or barely have a good memory of it. Those black men and cars and ect. really play a big role near sites having to do with aliens or crashes or such. Area 51 I believe they reverse engineer ufos in there...and I believe that the Roswell incident was no air balloon or weather balloon.
Old December 28th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Roxanne Rosie
a fiery passion
Community Supporter

As long as they created zombies, plasmids or Big Daddys, then I'm fine

Same here. I don't believe that it was a balloon of any kind or an Air Force Training Excerise one bit.

pairs!
wac!

Old December 28th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

It is reported that many visitors and families within a 50 mile radius and so on saw the flying UFO crash down. Why would a weather balloon be where the clouds are? I now nothing about weather balloons, but I presume they should be high up as to record everything and not get damaged. Workers themselves say they saw real aliens, even though i'm not sure about that but believe it.
Old December 28th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Roxanne Rosie
a fiery passion
Community Supporter

And I doubt someone would shoot down a weather balloon and if they did it would be pretty tough from what I heard. I heard that the actual balloon part is pretty thick so that it wouldn't burst in the upper atmosphere. And like I said, why would the government shoot it down? They have things to get them down, you know

pairs!
wac!

Old December 28th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Remember the Phoenix Lights?
Go on the video link under this sentence if you don't know what the phoenix lights are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIdD...eature=related

I have my opinions, and I don't think these were flares, or they would be falling faster...I think. I mean, on that same day, people claim seeing a V shaped craft with circles of a fire substance underneath. That specific craft on the same day as the phoenix lights hasn't been caught on film at all, but there were dozens of witnesses all over Arizona that claimed they saw the craft. The picture here is just to picture you of what it looks like.
Old December 28th, 2010, 08:11 AM
Roxanne Rosie
a fiery passion
Community Supporter

Yea, I remember those. Flares fall pretty fast and those weren't moving fast enough to be considered as flares. And don't flares explode whn they reach the top of their arc?

pairs!
wac!

Old December 28th, 2010, 09:58 AM
DoctorFred
I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ

Nature: Calm
Hey, Otherworld9), can i join?

1. Username: DoctorFred
2. Favorite Paranormal or Strange Creature: Bigfoot/Yeti. my second favorite would have to be aliens, i mean, there's no doubt they exist. And i just love astronomy anyway.
3-Reason to join - I've always had an interest in Cryptozoology. My favorite subject next to astrobiology.
4-How active you are: Um... I'm most active on the Weekends. On weekdays i have school, and i'm usually caught up in schoolwork, and get only about 10 minutes or so to go on PC. This week i have christmas break though.

Um, yeah. So... here's my icon:
Old December 28th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyskitty View Post
Yea, I remember those. Flares fall pretty fast and those weren't moving fast enough to be considered as flares. And don't flares explode whn they reach the top of their arc?
Actually, they do explode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorFred View Post
Hey, Otherworld9), can i join?

1. Username: DoctorFred
2. Favorite Paranormal or Strange Creature: Bigfoot/Yeti. my second favorite would have to be aliens, i mean, there's no doubt they exist. And i just love astronomy anyway.
3-Reason to join - I've always had an interest in Cryptozoology. My favorite subject next to astrobiology.
4-How active you are: Um... I'm most active on the Weekends. On weekdays i have school, and i'm usually caught up in schoolwork, and get only about 10 minutes or so to go on PC. This week i have christmas break though.

Um, yeah. So... here's my icon:
@DoctorFred, you're in. Welcome to the Fan Club.

Do you think the movie Men in Black or Men in Black 2 is a good example of what they hide? Not that it is an example, I enjoyed the movie, very awesome movie there.

Last edited by Otherworld9); December 28th, 2010 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here