The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 28th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Sora's Nobody
The Official Roxas

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sora's Nobody
Here it is. The Us Trailer for BW, presenting us with Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott. So it's basicly the same as the Japanese one just with english text, but.. like it?
Oh and here's a Link for people who for some reason can't watch it embed'd Pokemanz Trailhuur.

Sora's Nobody ★ Nothing Yet!
♠The Official Roxas♠ My Stuff:

Last edited by Sora's Nobody; December 28th, 2010 at 03:19 PM.
Old December 28th, 2010, 03:32 PM
King Gumball
Haven't been here for ages...

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to King Gumball
Very cool display of 3D effects at 0:36 That is a really cool trailer, I hoped it would show more pokemon though.

Old December 28th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Nice trailer, pretty epic. XD Can't wait to see more trailers, and when the U.S. games finally come out. I want to see more English text, though. :P
Old December 28th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeastx View Post
Link please

Making sure i fill the 25 character rule in order to post this...Just ignore this text here.
It isn't that hard to type "Can I please have a link to the trailer?"

And yes, what you wrote at the bottom counts as "filler" text, too. Don't do that next time and just write out four words and 25 characters please.

Anyway, I saw the trailer the other day and I looove it. Makes it seem like they're advertising a movie at first, rather than a game with the opening scenes. :3
Old December 28th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Bay Alexison
Not a Baygel

Nature: Sassy
Even though I seen those scenes and such before, it's great to see those again and also see some of the English text in there. Man, can't wait for March 6 now!
Old December 28th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Haowakeorden
Gym Leader

Nature: Hardy
I guess it would be pretty interesting for people who aren't following Black/White particularly closely, but are still somewhat interested in the game. For me, however, it didn't really show me anything I didn't know already.
Old December 28th, 2010, 07:11 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I saw the trailer in the Japanese version and English vesion before.
It also reminded me that there were 150+ new pokemon...wow that's a lot of Pokemon to train...
Old December 28th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Dillon_68
Lover of Winter

Nature: Relaxed
I saw Black/White flash on my Nintendo Channel as soon as I turned on my Wii today. This trailer is on the Nintendo Channel now.
Old December 29th, 2010, 04:04 AM
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
Yeah, I didn't learn anything new either....but really send it home when it said over 150 new pokemon. Kinda surprised me even though I already knew about it. :p
Old December 29th, 2010, 04:23 AM
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Too short and uninformative XP

The only thing this means is that Forever and Kaori better brace for the packs of 10 year olds that are going to stumble upon here through Google...
Old December 29th, 2010, 05:00 AM
Symbiosis
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post

It isn't that hard to type "Can I please have a link to the trailer?"

And yes, what you wrote at the bottom counts as "filler" text, too. Don't do that next time and just write out four words and 25 characters please.

Anyway, I saw the trailer the other day and I looove it. Makes it seem like they're advertising a movie at first, rather than a game with the opening scenes. :3
Sorry,btw reason i asked for link and cann't use th emb is caz 75 percent of the times im on the forums im using my dsi.Certain things it doesn't have like emb.

Btw this is not a flame but advance aren't you only 13?So why you going to talk about a 10 year old.Please don't pick on kids just because there younger.Im 17 you don't see me going around picking on 14,15, and 16 year olds just caz there younger.

Windows 8.1 64 Bit | 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz) | 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz | 1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s) | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled

☆Current Pre Ordered Games: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition-PS4-11/3/2014-$119.99 | WWE 2K15 Hukkamania Edition-PS4-11/18/2014-$99.99 | GTA V-PS4-11/18/2014-$59.99 | Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Pokemon Omega Ruby-Nintendo 3DS-11/21/2014-$39.99 Each | Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition-PS4-3/31/2015 - $69.99

Last edited by Symbiosis; December 29th, 2010 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 29th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote:
Sorry,btw reason i asked for link and cann't use th emb is caz 75 percent of the times im on the forums im using my dsi.Certain things it doesn't have like emb.

Btw this is not a flame but advance aren't you only 13?So why you going to talk about a 10 year old.Please don't pick on kids just because there younger.Im 17 you don't see me going around picking on 14,15, and 16 year olds just caz there younger.
I think Advancedk47 is more maturer than most 16+ people on here... also not many people put there right age as on here. He could be 16-17.

And it is true that loads of kids will SPAM up (XD) the Black and White forums soon enough.

Anyway, I got butterflies watching that :3

It's made me about 100x more excited for it, I'm still annoyed with "Miccino" though -_-
Old December 29th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Azure Rathalδs
WOOP WOOP WOOP
Community Supporter

Nice trailer, but I've seen it all before.

| TuMbLr [X] | ReViEwBlOg [X] |
Old December 29th, 2010, 07:44 AM
Forever
let it go

...so didn't see this before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
I think Advancedk47 is more maturer than most 16+ people on here... also not many people put there right age as on here. He could be 16-17.
Quote:
Kay, no further discussion on the age groups that are most likely to spam B/W, or whatever.
Old December 29th, 2010, 08:02 AM
560cool.
Probably back.

Most of the trailer is with opening scenes. xP
But still, the only cool thing the trailer tells is the release date. I can't say this trailer got me more excited [than I already am :-D], but the info on pokemon.com did pump me up a tad more.

Now, it's basically like the load of info Japan got last summer... so, Shikijka and the season gimmick are up next, I suppose. :x

Old December 29th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Symbiosis
Community Supporter

I love the 3D effects and i can't wait till march for its release...Just hope i can get 40 bucks some how.I need a job dangit.

Windows 8.1 64 Bit | 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz) | 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz | 1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s) | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled

☆Current Pre Ordered Games: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition-PS4-11/3/2014-$119.99 | WWE 2K15 Hukkamania Edition-PS4-11/18/2014-$99.99 | GTA V-PS4-11/18/2014-$59.99 | Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Pokemon Omega Ruby-Nintendo 3DS-11/21/2014-$39.99 Each | Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition-PS4-3/31/2015 - $69.99

Old December 29th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Everything looks better in English xD But they did it awesomely except when they included the word "Pokemon" xD Still, it'll appeal to those who have already left the franchise, hopefully
Old December 29th, 2010, 04:32 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I just saw the trailer, and I must say, it's one of the best Pokemon trailers I've seen so far. I like how Geechisu was about to crown N at the beginning of the trailer.

Old December 29th, 2010, 09:32 PM
solarowl
I'll always be an Outsider.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to solarowl
I think its the best trailer for a Pokemon game so far. It seems to show off its 3d effects a bit.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 08:27 AM
maltese
Beginning Trainer

WOw!!!
It's really cooool
can't wait
:D :D
Old January 2nd, 2011, 10:09 AM
Mortalis
ѕĸyвorɴe.
Community Supporter

I think this is my favorite trailer so far from any Pokemon game.

For the people that didn't know it came out in Japan and saw this on TV, they probably just went ballistic, then remembered what they named the water starter [Oshawott] and probably face palmed.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 10:42 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

I've found that it's really difficult to promote a Pokémon game in any media without it looking childish to some people. But they did a pretty good job on this trailer.

I especially like the "New beginning" part. They're clearly trying to show Pokémon in a new light in these games, a bit more mature and advanced.

Old January 2nd, 2011, 10:55 AM
Moonlord
The ........MewTwo

Nature: Brave
Pretty awesome Trailer, ima pre order it soon :D

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 3rd, 2011, 02:58 AM
Haza
☆A Life of Pokémon & Beyoncé ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Lol, that trailer was a bore... still cant wait

Δloyisious Divo |Haza D'Ξvil
The poison that is always fatal... yet the stinger won't stop stinging
Twitter
Facebook
Old January 4th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
...I loved that trailer, believe it or not. It was pretty funny too, because I remember a point in time, when B/W was first announced, that nobody thought N(at the beginning of the vid) wasn't actually N and was someone totally different. xD

But that's a nice trailer nonetheless! It makes me want the game even more(darn you for making the trailer so good, Nintendo). xD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links