Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime
Reload this Page The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Closed Thread

Old January 23rd, 2011 (07:24 PM).
It's Question Time!
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
Quote originally posted by RubyJB88:
Surprised that no one has picked up on that yet. They both have similar traits, when I saw the B/W episode with her in it, she's as clumsy and quick-tempered as Barry is. Plus they wear matching colors.

A lot of people I know on Youtube noticed it as well. I'm surprised that Bel doesn't remind Satoshi of Barry. It would be interesting to find out that they are twins.
Old January 24th, 2011 (06:18 AM).
What do I put here?
Gold Tier

I thought she seemed a lot like Barry when I first saw her (actually, I mistook the thumbnail of her as Barry, and was excited to see him...then disappointed when I realised it wasn't). It's much weirder that Bel even has a similar personality to him. I wonder if it was intentional. :S Did they like Barry that much? :S

I *love* Barry in this pic XD

Spoiler:
Old January 24th, 2011 (06:25 AM).
It's Question Time!
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Jorah:
I thought she seemed a lot like Barry when I first saw her (actually, I mistook the thumbnail of her as Barry, and was excited to see him...then disappointed when I realised it wasn't). It's much weirder that Bel even has a similar personality to him. I wonder if it was intentional. Did they like Barry that much?
I know how you feel. I felt the same way too when I at first thought it was Barry. Hopefully we'll see Barry in BW so that he can meet Bel. I would love to see Satoshi reaction when Barry tells them that they are related if he shows(If they are related that is) We all love Barry that much! Ok maybe some of us.

Quote:

Spoiler:
-saves image- I found one image of Barry looking like Palmer when he was older. I can't get it right now since I'm using the school laptop and the site I found is blocked so that wouldn't help at all but that's a nice pic. I swear sometimes I think his hair look like cat ears >.>.
Old January 24th, 2011 (06:59 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote originally posted by AshPikastar:

Also does anyone think that Bel is Barry's sister?
Suprisingly, I never really noticed it before, but wow. They do look a lot a like.
I thought she seemed a lot like Barry when I first saw her (actually, I mistook the thumbnail of her as Barry, and was excited to see him...then disappointed when I realised it wasn't). It's much weirder that Bel even has a similar personality to him. I wonder if it was intentional. Did they like Barry that much?

Spoiler:
I love that image, I just saved it. Lucas looks kawaii too. :3

Also, although I like the idea of Bel and Barry being siblings, I don't think matching personalities could count as a biological match. xD

Old January 24th, 2011 (07:03 AM).
What do I put here?
Gold Tier

I know how you feel. I felt the same way too when I at first thought it was Barry. Hopefully we'll see Barry in BW so that he can meet Bel. I would love to see Satoshi reaction when Barry tells them that they are related if he shows(If they are related that is) We all love Barry that much! Ok maybe some of us.
I feel like hoping Barry and Bel will be brother and sister in the anime will only bring as much disappointment as Brandon being Paul's father D:

Don't worry, I feel that way, too 8D Barry has to be one of my favourite characters in the anime, and Paul x Barry has to just about be my favourite ship. That he never got his moment to crash into Paul makes me sad. I thought the whole thing with Barry fanboying Paul was just setting up the moment when they have their first encounter; Barry would go crashing into Paul making Paul go crazy and hate him instantly. It would've been hilarious. I'm disappointed.

Quote:
-saves image- I found one image of Barry looking like Palmer when he was older. I can't get it right now since I'm using the school laptop and the site I found is blocked so that wouldn't help at all but that's a nice pic. I swear sometimes I think his hair look like cat ears >.>
Oh wow, I wanna see that pic XD

Oooh, I do actually have fanart of Jun and Bel together. They really do look like brother and sister o.O

Spoiler:
Old January 24th, 2011 (07:24 AM).
It's Question Time!
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Mew~:

Suprisingly, I never really noticed it before, but wow. They do look a lot a like.

I love that image, I just saved it. Lucas looks kawaii too. :3

Also, although I like the idea of Bel and Barry being siblings, I don't think matching personalities could count as a biological match. xD
Lucas is adorable. Although the personality might not count but the way they look might count.

I feel like hoping Barry and Bel will be brother and sister in the anime will only bring as much disappointment as Brandon being Paul's father D:
Oh yeah I remember that thing about Brandon being Paul's father. It would have actually be pretty interesting if he was. Hopefully they'll put Barry in BW so that we can figure out the truth or maybe have Palmer come in and say something about it.

Quote:
Don't worry, I feel that way, too 8D Barry has to be one of my favourite characters in the anime, and Paul x Barry has to just about be my favourite ship. That he never got his moment to crash into Paul makes me sad. I thought the whole thing with Barry fanboying Paul was just setting up the moment when they have their first encounter; Barry would go crashing into Paul making Paul go crazy and hate him instantly. It would've been hilarious. I'm disappointed.
I was hopping for Barry and Paul to have a nice long battle but Barry got knocked pretty easily which got me and my mother disappointed. Paul was being cheap there. Barry fanboying over Paul did make me laugh a bit. I think he was making Ash jealous.

Quote:
Hopefully I can some how sneak on there and try to find that pic or maybe get away to trick the block site thing. I was able to get on the chatbox on another site when it's blocked. It works sometimes but other times it doesn't.

Quote:
Oooh, I do actually have fanart of Jun and Bel together. They really do look like brother and sister o.O

Spoiler:
I found so many pic of these two. I swear I think they are brothers and sisters.
Old January 24th, 2011 (07:58 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

You watch pokémon with your mum? She must be really cool...

Anyway, I really doubt they are brother and sister, even though it would be cool. Unovas supposed to be really far away too, the odds are pretty low.

How about some Jessie or James ships? How about Jessie x Butch and James x Cassidy.

Old January 24th, 2011 (09:02 AM).
♥ maraala ♥

Nature: Bold
Team Rocket ships? Meh. I always saw onesided Meowth/Giovanni... and I've been put off of Rocketshipping by Pokemonpolis.
Dwebble - #184
pairs - ama - gravity falls fc - minecraft
Old January 24th, 2011 (03:35 PM).
It's Question Time!
Gold Tier

I've been home but I totally forgotten that you wanted to see that pic so here.

Spoiler:

To me it looks like Barry is Palmer as an adult. It's probably because he is wearing a similar jacket like him.

Now going back on topic. Rocketshipping isn't that bad. Cassidy and Butch is not as bad either and I agree for Meowth and Giovanni.
Old January 24th, 2011 (07:54 PM).
The Shiny Ninetales

Nature: Sassy
I suppose this might count as a Shipping. I absolutely adore pairing Azelf(m) and Mew(f) together. X3 Anyone else?
Old January 24th, 2011 (07:59 PM).
It seems you've misplaced your intellect.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by Ferny:
I suppose this might count as a Shipping. I absolutely adore pairing Azelf(m) and Mew(f) together. X3 Anyone else?
Agh, but legendary Pokemon are genderless >__> </square>

No, NO, don't do that! Don't rupture the space-time continuu--

Bad black hole! Bad Schwarzschild!
Old January 24th, 2011 (08:01 PM).
It's Question Time!
Gold Tier

Shipping legendary Pokemon is pretty Odd to me. I guess it's because I'm so use to shipping with the trainers.
Old January 24th, 2011 (08:08 PM).
The Shiny Ninetales

Nature: Sassy
Quote originally posted by AdvancedK47:
Agh, but legendary Pokemon are genderless >__> </square>
I know, I used to hate it when people paired legends too. I suppose I just like that pairing because one of my friends forced me to write it all the time. ;

Shipping legendary Pokemon is pretty Odd to me. I guess it's because I'm so use to shipping with the trainers.
Not many other people ship legends. Maybe it's because I write fanfiction about the legendaries a lot. And I do ship humans, too. A lot of them. xD; Mosty PokeShipping and ContestShipping, but my favorites now are Keith/Kate (Ranger: Almia), and a triangle between Lucas/Dawn/Barry.
Old January 24th, 2011 (09:01 PM).
The Runway Trainer

Nature: Modest
Send a message via AIM to RubyJB88 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RubyJB88
Ash won't be reminded by Bel that Barry acts just like her. Because the writers didn't want the main characters to remember their past. Gen V means a fresh new slate. Who was Dawn? Who was Paul? Who's Barry?

Instead, they're giving us "fresh" copies like Bel and Shooti (killtacular). Bel succeeds where Shooti (triple kill) is a failure.
Old January 24th, 2011 (09:48 PM).
we can breathe in life.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
Does AshxBel have a name yet? Not that I like it, just asking. xD

& So yeah.. Ash doesn't remember Gary. What the hell, writing staff. What the hell.

slateport cityanimu tumblrygo tumblr
[ previously Drew ]
Old January 24th, 2011 (10:46 PM).
It seems you've misplaced your intellect.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Serious
Ash and BIANCA (Bel~) is ImaginationShipping. I feel like a hardcore loser for having have memorized that >__>

And I'd honestly prefer to see Barry and Bianca as a couple rather than siblings. Definitely not as both.

No, NO, don't do that! Don't rupture the space-time continuu--

Bad black hole! Bad Schwarzschild!
Old January 25th, 2011 (12:17 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

It's perfectly fine to use the japanese names AK47, I still use the japanese names for the starters...

I guess they would make a cute couple.

Is there a shipping for Bel and her Dirty Bag? xD Or Chillarmy and that Dirty Bag.

Old January 25th, 2011 (07:11 PM).
It's Question Time!
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by RubyJB88:
Ash won't be reminded by Bel that Barry acts just like her. Because the writers didn't want the main characters to remember their past. Gen V means a fresh new slate. Who was Dawn? Who was Paul? Who's Barry?
Ash probably gets hit in the head a lot which made him lose his memory about them.

Quote originally posted by Drew:

& So yeah.. Ash doesn't remember Gary. What the hell, writing staff. What the hell.
Why wouldn't Ash remember Gary Oak? Who would forget this guy anywise? XD.

It's perfectly fine to use the japanese names AK47, I still use the japanese names for the starters...

I guess they would make a cute couple.

Is there a shipping for Bel and her Dirty Bag? xD Or Chillarmy and that Dirty Bag.
I still use to the Japanese names. We still haven't made a shipping name for CynthiaxPalmer yet. A nice shipping name for Bel and her dirty bag. I'll have to get back on that one.
Old January 27th, 2011 (10:24 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

I can't think of any good ones...
-> ChampbrainShipping? Combination... Yeah, I know lame.
-> MiloticShipping? They both have a milotic?

We need a ship for Arti and Dento... They're both just so stereotypically gay. Well, that may sound offencive, but they are. (or at least a like)

->DivaShipping? I have a feeling thats taken...

Old January 27th, 2011 (10:40 AM).
Majestic Dawn

I don't know why, but I seem to always see hints for Negaishipping though I used to be for PearlShipping. I'm like stuck inbetween. ._.

Pokémon of the Day

Rotom
February 25, 2011
Old January 27th, 2011 (01:10 PM).
- all yours -

We need a ship for Arti and Dento... They're both just so stereotypically gay. Well, that may sound offencive, but they are. (or at least a like)

Diva is Harley and Jessebelle. PalmerxCynthia is EyeCandy. I believe CommanderPigg mentioned that before.

Arti and Dent, I can't think of anything good.
Old January 27th, 2011 (01:14 PM).
confectionery behemoth
Gold Tier

Nature: Adamant
Well, I'm not much of a shipper.
I figured I'd stop by to inquire if there was a set name for CaitlinxRenbu, it seemed
pretty interesting, as well as plausible to me.

paired to kaori & vrai
Old January 27th, 2011 (01:45 PM).
♥ maraala ♥

Nature: Bold
I believe ShaolinShipping is the term for CaitlinxRenbu.
Dwebble - #184
pairs - ama - gravity falls fc - minecraft
Old January 27th, 2011 (01:49 PM).
It's Question Time!
Gold Tier

Not bad I guess. I was thinking of Brainiacshipping or something around that nature.

Quote:

Oh lawls they are gay. Diavashipping isn't that bad. Bug and Grass type Pokemon seem a bit similar to me though so I'll try to come up with something like that.

Also welcome new members. I just noticed a couple of the new members posting here.
Old January 28th, 2011 (02:06 AM).
春野サクラ ♥
Gold Tier

No one's mentioned FerrisWheel Shipping yet ( or maybe someone did but I'm not bothered to read the previous pages ) unbelievable~~

N X Touko / White = Superstitiously cute couple~~

Sponsored Links