Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 20th, 2012 (11:11 AM).
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
Quote originally posted by Mew~:

That being said, people still ship multiple shippings with the same characters being involved.
I'm basically like that for Cilan. I'll ship him with Ash, Burgandy, Iris or any other shipping.
Old January 20th, 2012 (08:01 PM).
Senusret
Never cared for what they know
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Senusret
You never see people who deposit all their loyalty, efforts, and attention to just one ship anymore, do you? Especially with old ships, like before DP. Ah, but that's where I come in, here to play underdog in the crowds of indecisive people. Well, then again maybe not. I have nothing to constructively argue on, as my shipping palette contains only one color, if you will.

But I will make one note to you people: Shipping in Best Wishes is a lot more attention-intensive with hints than in the old sagas, and I think few will deny that. By attention-intensive, I mean you must align yourself to see hints more closely — kind of like when your in a natural disaster your mind is tempted to craft signs from God (the signs being illusions, of course, but not necessarily the hints which are being compared). I hope that's enough to fill your 'plate' of food-for-thought for now

#TeamWither
Senusret

"There's a reason why we're the boss..."

apocalypseArisen
Arc
arachnidsGrip
Old January 21st, 2012 (06:39 AM).
CommanderPigg
Dento used bishie sparkles!

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by ben_pokemon:
Wow, how could I have missed all that sexual tension? Maybe it's all in your head since I'm still waiting for some solid proof.
Notice the strike out? It means that I'm kidding kinda
I've collected a compilation of screenshots to further my point v_v
Spoiler:
[stalking, since the very beginning]

[Mmmmm.....]

[O///O]

[Boy, do I want a piece of THAT]

[So, I'mma go get it. Stalking powers, ACTIVATE!]

[Let me just stand here for a few minutes while I watch Ash squirm dreamily on the floor...]

[Must...resist...boyish...charm. DAMN YOU CYNTHIA!!]

[I cope with my sexual tension by stalking...again...]

[Dammit, I got paired with HIM.]

["HEY, you better not turn my hormones inside out again mess things up!]

[After Ash beat Raichu trainer who is totally not as hot as me and I told him I was leaving...]

[Damn, looking fiiine in that suit. same thoughts as millions of other fangirls, and fanboys inside and outside the show]

["...This isn't what it looks like. I'm definitely not stalking Ash for the billionth time behind the bushes or anything."]

["YOU WON!?!" (omgee, so turned on by this)]

[OMG YES, ASH. YES I WILL BATTLE YOU AGAIN, I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK T____T]

(disclaimer: if any of you guys took this seriously, I will cry XD)

Quote:
Unlike Misty and Brock, writers treat Iris and Dento as a pair. Whether it is promoting the movie tickets for the upcoming Pokémon movie (it's movie time!!!!!) or the the official art featuring Iris and Dento holding hands and dancing in the musical - they are always featured together. They were introduced together and they will both leave at the end of BW. My point is - Iris and Dento are so alike and yet different from each other. They contrast each other in many ways while sharing a decent number of similarities as well. I've said this many times before but they represent B & W, IMO.
I still fail to see how this is a hint...it just means that they're marketable when they're beside each other, just like Ash and Pikachu X'D And Misty and Brock WERE put together as a pair, they introduced the hoso specials together, very cutely might I add

Quote:
Why have Iris dance with Dento? Why not Ash? Why not Kibago?
I can't see the picture, but I think that ZeroX5 summed it up quite nicely XD

Quote:
You see, that's what I'm talking about. This is why Wishfulshipping is so popular - Iris and Dento match perfectly to each other. While she may be snarky, she respects Dento and his cooking. Dento has great faith in Iris' abilities and he's the perfect person needed to transform Iris from a hypocritical little girl into a mature person. Dento may not feel the same way as Iris but I'm pretty convinced what Iris feels towards Dento is more than just a friendship. Possible crush, but definitely not love.

We don't know that now, do we? :/
I can be a total snark to someone and quiet up the moment they feed me. I'm like a cat, lol. That doesn't mean that I'm crushin' on them. Ash also has respect for Iris's abilities, and so do Bel, and Langley, and Kenyan, and Don George, and Trip, and basically everyone else who've seen her battle

And I don't think that Dento's out to change anyone, nor would Iris want to change just for the sake of getting anyone to like her. That's lame, both in real life and in fiction. "Crush" is an appropriate word, but I can only relate it closely on Iris's side, never Dento's. But Iris is a little girl, and little girls will often get these momentary crush lapses. Heck, if I traveled with Dento...*_*

Quote originally posted by AlexTheRose:
You never see people who deposit all their loyalty, efforts, and attention to just one ship anymore, do you? Especially with old ships, like before DP. Ah, but that's where I come in, here to play underdog in the crowds of indecisive people. Well, then again maybe not. I have nothing to constructively argue on, as my shipping palette contains only one color, if you will.
I will stand by this statement always: Multishipping is a beautiful thing. I know what it's like to be a monotypeshipper. It was fun. It was pure. It was a joyous experience. But it really limited my views on other shipping possibilities, and I guess made me a bit narrow minded in the process. Plus, it was hard to find fanart of just THAT pairing once I had looked through all of it XDD

With multishipping, not only can you relate with more people, but you can enjoy so much more fan material, see things from different perspectives and basically have a jolly good time.

Not saying you should change, since there are advantages and disadvantages to both, but always keep an open mind, you never know what's gonna happen, ya know?

Quote:
But I will make one note to you people: Shipping in Best Wishes is a lot more attention-intensive with hints than in the old sagas, and I think few will deny that. By attention-intensive, I mean you must align yourself to see hints more closely — kind of like when your in a natural disaster your mind is tempted to craft signs from God (the signs being illusions, of course, but not necessarily the hints which are being compared). I hope that's enough to fill your 'plate' of food-for-thought for now
Do you know why that is? There is no blatant romance plot in BW at all. I will fully admit this. In the original series you had PokeShipping. Even if I'm not a shipper, I can't turn a blind eye to the blatant hints presented...especially with Misty's raging jealousy whenever a girl advanced on her Ashy-boy

In Hoenn, you had Contestshipping. Basically making it impossible for someone to deny that Drew and May had a little thing for each other. Too many instances to site, but the severe blushing at any mention of their relationship is enough for me XP

DP...it was like, every boy x Dawn.

BW...Actually, let me retract that statement. There is one instance that's hard to look over, but it's not that widely talked about because the character is kinda minor. SommelierShipping (Cabernet x Dento) anyone? XD But since that's a fairly minor instance, I guess I can see why BW is considered the least shippy saga

but cafemocha still rules

Deviantart ~ It's Tasting Time! ~ Youtube
Old January 21st, 2012 (09:20 AM).
ZeroX5

Nature: Modest

Haha, I'm also a Pearlshipper which is why I don't ship Ash with Iris. xP
Oh, I know....which is why I brought it up. XP

Haha, that is also true. I hated that episode. xD
Curious, if you "disliked" that episode...how did you feel about DP 180? With the whole Ash/Dawn/Kenny thing.
Old January 21st, 2012 (09:29 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote originally posted by ZeroX5:
Curious, if you "disliked" that episode...how did you feel about DP 180? With the whole Ash/Dawn/Kenny thing.
This is where I come in. The episode, in my plain opinion, was much rather a Pearlshipping episode than a PenguinShipping episode. I always had the opinion Kenny liked Dawn but she didn't feel the same way (which I'm sure in in one of the previous shipping debate threads) and then this episode sort of proved it. She wanted to go and cheer Ash on in the league, rather than go and travel with Kennny. But why mention Ash/Dawn/Kenny? If you ask me, she knew she'd see Paul if she went along with Ash.

Old January 21st, 2012 (11:59 AM).
ben_pokemon
ツタージャ <3

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ben_pokemon
Quote originally posted by Mew~:

The episode, in my plain opinion, was much rather a Pearlshipping episode than a PenguinShipping episode. I always had the opinion Kenny liked Dawn but she didn't feel the same way (which I'm sure in in one of the previous shipping debate threads) and then this episode sort of proved it. She wanted to go and cheer Ash on in the league, rather than go and travel with Kennny.
This is how I feel. Dawn pretty much comforted Kenny's one-sided crush by saying he looked cool beating Ash and despite Kenny winning - Dawn left him in favor of Ash. You could call her just a very good friend of Ash's for doing that, but DP180 was definitely an episode where Penguinshipping totally sunk. She didn't even say it in his face, she had to leave him a letter, lol.

That's how much Dawn thinks of Kenny.

He was never an interesting character, either. :/
Old January 26th, 2012 (09:20 PM). Edited January 29th, 2012 by CommanderPigg.
CommanderPigg

Oh my god! They killed Kenny!
YOU B*STARDS!!
R.I.P, Kenny's only chance at love

I am a Penguinshipper, but I won't deny the complete uselessness of his character. I felt so bad for him though, every time he got rejected. Pearlshipping is a bit...subdued though, IMO, since Ash friendzones every one of his female companions.

This picture pretty much summaraizes DP 180:
Spoiler:

Old January 27th, 2012 (02:27 AM).
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

That picture is adorrrrableeee! And I agree.
Old January 29th, 2012 (04:32 AM).
Azumi
★七色に光る女★

Nature: Hasty
Haha, that picture! And yeah, Kenny was useless in the end... I felt sorry for him when he was cheap-shotted out of the GF. xD

About multishipping, I do that all the time! I ship Gilgamesh/Saber/Lancer in Fate/Zero, and Souji/all the girls in Persona 4. Pokemon isn't exempt from this, but I usually multi-ship game characters (Touko) more than anime characters.

Azumi あずみ||:::
deviantart | tumblr | twitter||:::

「我に慢心を捨てろと来たか。||:::
つくづく厚顔なマスターよな!」||:::

Old January 29th, 2012 (01:29 PM).
ben_pokemon
ツタージャ <3

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ben_pokemon
Gotta love how worried Dento was about Iris in the recent BW episode. :D
Old January 31st, 2012 (06:26 PM).
RubyJB88
The Runway Trainer

Send a message via AIM to RubyJB88 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RubyJB88
There is no ship that I liked a lot in Pokemon. Except Contestshipping, that's the only one I'm a fan of. Because everything else is theoretical and fantasy. In any of the Ash ships, I never felt any connection. With Pokeshipping I was naive and young back then. But--with Pearlshipping I felt something. It's too vague to judge anything out of it, but I can't deny there was something going on with this new matureAsh in Sinnoh. If it weren't for this cycle this series goes through...

That image makes perfect sense. Albeit Ash's primary problem being shown here. Kenny was extremely boring. His clothing proved him so. Just look at that sweater--speaks volumes compared to what Paul wears. Even with Conway you can tell he's a creeper.

Unova is devoid of such Ash ships, but I do see something with Cilan and a possible triangle between Iris and Burgundy--but Burgundy's looks more defined than Iris's. If there was a ship I could think that is going for Ash right now in Unova, it's with Bianca. Yeah, so shoot me now.
Old January 31st, 2012 (08:33 PM).
CommanderPigg

Actually, out of all four girls, I found the relationship between Ash and Dawn to be the least plausible XD Probably because Dawn is almost equally blissfully naive about love when it concerns herself and has never been showing any signs of crushing on ANYONE in the series XD (Same goes for Iris, so I guess I can't defend either without some bias attached). I do agree that Ash was a bit more mature in Sinnoh, which made shipping him almost probable for once in his life! :O

Characters of the day have better designs than he does, lol. Doesn't help that he's stuck with one of the most common starter pokemon in all the anime.

No need to hide it, Ash x Bianca is cute too! I mean, think about this...nearly every time they meet up, Ash ends up nearly naked because of her. I'm starting to think that she's pushing him in the water on purpose...

Old February 1st, 2012 (01:36 PM).
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
Quote originally posted by RubyJB88:
There is no ship that I liked a lot in Pokemon. Except Contestshipping, that's the only one I'm a fan of. Because everything else is theoretical and fantasy. In any of the Ash ships, I never felt any connection. With Pokeshipping I was naive and young back then. But--with Pearlshipping I felt something. It's too vague to judge anything out of it, but I can't deny there was something going on with this new matureAsh in Sinnoh. If it weren't for this cycle this series goes through...
I personally never got into Pearlshipping. Pokeshipping was alright for me until the fanbase of it just went up the hay wire when it came to making AMV's on other shippings with Ash. I started moving away from it. I had thought Advanceshipping was interesting, not even sure why to be honest but then I started liking Contestshipping because of one episode. The episode when Drew and May were stuck on the island. I forgot the name of the episode but because of that episode, I started thinking those two were actually pretty cute together but I defiantly agree about Ash being more mature in the Sinnoh Region.

Quote:
That image makes perfect sense. Albeit Ash's primary problem being shown here. Kenny was extremely boring. His clothing proved him so. Just look at that sweater--speaks volumes compared to what Paul wears. Even with Conway you can tell he's a creeper.
Yup, Conway was defiantly a Creeper and even Dawn was afraid of him. I wouldn't blame her, him popping out of no where and stalking her.

Quote:
If there was a ship I could think that is going for Ash right now in Unova, it's with Bianca. Yeah, so shoot me now.
I defiantly agree with this. Ash and Bianca seems to be having the most seen shipping moments. You would think a lot of people would go for Negaishipping or Trip x Ash. I think most shippers are getting a bit tired of the Ash x Main Rival and Ash x female companion which I don't blame them. I think this is Ash first time having a female rival so of course this is going to be interesting.

Quote originally posted by CommanderPigg:
I'm starting to think that she's pushing him in the water on purpose...
Lol that to me is basically saying that Barry likes to knock into Ash every time he see him on purpose.
Old February 1st, 2012 (02:49 PM). Edited February 1st, 2012 by ZeroX5.
ZeroX5

Quote originally posted by AshPikastar:

I defiantly agree with this. Ash and Bianca seems to be having the most seen shipping moments. You would think a lot of people would go for Negaishipping or Trip x Ash. I think most shippers are getting a bit tired of the Ash x Main Rival and Ash x female companion which I don't blame them. I think this is Ash first time having a female rival so of course this is going to be interesting.
In terms of Negaishipping, it's probably not more popular partly because of the "UR SUCH A CHILD" thing. People didn't like how she treated Ash earlier on in the series, and in turn it probably turned off people from the ship. Prior to Iris we had 8 years of the main girl kissing Ash's ass in May/Dawn, with their constant praise/remarks on how "awesome/incredible" he is.

Trip is just boring, so there's no surprise there. He's quite a terrible, and bland rival. I'm not surprised Ash x Trip isn't more popular. Comashipping, had more intensive interactions. Paul, and Ash got under each others skin. They clearly were effecting each other. When it comes to Ash, and Trip..there's really nothing other than "Hey let's battle!", to "I'll pass, I got other crap to do."
Old February 4th, 2012 (09:00 AM).
RubyJB88
The Runway Trainer

Send a message via AIM to RubyJB88 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RubyJB88
Probably because Dawn is almost equally blissfully naive about love when it concerns herself and has never been showing any signs of crushing on ANYONE in the series XD

Ash ends up nearly naked because of her. I'm starting to think that she's pushing him in the water on purpose...
Really? I thoguht I saw an episode or two with Dawn making those face-falls or whatever those are when Ash doesn't get a romantic moment with (for example) two Pokemon in love or humans in love. And I thought there was some blush scenes during those Lyra and Khoury episodes.

Either that or they're trying really hard to emulate the Barry collision sequences. I got really annoyed in one scene when she pushed him into a fountain in a city, but he was drying his clothes by setting up a campfire--in the middle of the street. I mean, seriously? Ever heard of laundromats?

Quote originally posted by AshPikastar:
Now if that female rival was the main girl player (Hilda) instead of Bianca, that would've been better.

In terms of Negaishipping, it's probably not more popular partly because of the "UR SUCH A CHILD" thing. People didn't like how she treated Ash earlier on in the series, and in turn it probably turned off people from the ship. Prior to Iris we had 8 years of the main girl kissing Ash's ass in May/Dawn, with their constant praise/remarks on how "awesome/incredible" he is.
Heh, that actually made me laugh. "You think I suck? Kiss my ass." XD

I noticed they turned down the "You're such a kid" line in recent episodes. Perhaps they got some hint? Besides, she's got Cilan to deal with his rampant flamboyance.
Old March 5th, 2012 (05:00 AM). Edited March 5th, 2012 by Senusret.
Senusret
Community Supporter

Presents!!!!!11

Spoiler:
PearlShipping

AdvanceShipping

DOUBLE PS/CS COMBO WIT NON-TECHNO COVER!

^Covered our four ursa maejors all wit teh same lovely song <3

IkariShipping

ComaShipping

NegaiShipping

If I forgot any major or major-minor 'ships, lemme know and I'll try to find AMVs for 'em. K, thanks. :]

BTW, I didn't maek any of these vidz. Credit to teh original creators.

AshPikastar: Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut?

#TeamWither
Senusret

apocalypseArisen
Arc
arachnidsGrip
Old March 5th, 2012 (12:43 PM).
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

All of those...no any of them...they're not...great. It's not that I don't like the ships, I was disappointed by the Ikarshipping one, and it's not that I automatically hate AMVs, just those are bad. The subs on the Negaishipping are funny. I looked through my YouTube account finding where all my Pokemon AMVs I favourited were, but they're all back from 2006 and deleted >____> Some even have the thumbnails, this makes me so sad remembering ;_; And Pokemon nuudaru!!!1! Nuuuu DD: ...Oh, someone reuploaded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjxveTwusY If they sold such cool stuff over here, I would soooo buy it. Oh, and this was one of the first AMVs I ever watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYQqF75XdNQ I forgot how cute Contestshipping was...
Old March 5th, 2012 (12:58 PM).
NGrizzy
Beginning Trainer

I am a major pokeshipper! pissed me off how they never developed anything with ash and misty just cause "they're young"..bs then why make them blush and have them jealous if a guy/girl came in their way, or have other ppl imply it as well? im sayin the next series they have they should definately put brock and misty back and have them develop something! it'll spicen up the show, something different like of course not too much cause realisticly ash doesnt seem the romantic type and he is still immature but come on some puppy love -__-
Old March 5th, 2012 (04:40 PM).
CommanderPigg

Me and AMVs, we go waaay back. My first shipping AMV was from a Team Rocket website (that's been shut down, unfortunately). It was with the song "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson. To this day, I still associate that song with that pairing XD

Oh, this was before YT got popular, btw...like in early 2004-2005...so I had to download it with my dial up connection T_T''

Another Rocketshipping AMV I found around 2005-2006 was taken down, but I remade it with the same song. I don't think I did it justice, but it was also one of my favorites:
Spoiler:

I think that AMVs add a lot of character to a fandom. Since most pokemon shipping "hints" are visual, I think it's a great way of interpreting and expressing one's love for them XDD

And this is one of my favorite Ikari vids, by the fabulous Rissy-Chan (if you're an AMV ~sommelier~ like me, you've probably seen her around )
Spoiler:

Old March 6th, 2012 (08:45 PM).
Senusret
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Jorah:
All of those...no any of them...they're not...great. It's not that I don't like the ships, I was disappointed by the Ikarshipping one, and it's not that I automatically hate AMVs, just those are bad. The subs on the Negaishipping are funny. I looked through my YouTube account finding where all my Pokemon AMVs I favourited were, but they're all back from 2006 and deleted >____> Some even have the thumbnails, this makes me so sad remembering ;_; And Pokemon nuudaru!!!1! Nuuuu DD: ...Oh, someone reuploaded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjxveTwusY If they sold such cool stuff over here, I would soooo buy it. Oh, and this was one of the first AMVs I ever watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYQqF75XdNQ I forgot how cute Contestshipping was...
Liek i said, i didnt maek any of them. If you want to judge teh vidz, talk to teh creators of tehm, not me.

Me and AMVs, we go waaay back. My first shipping AMV was from a Team Rocket website (that's been shut down, unfortunately). It was with the song "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson. To this day, I still associate that song with that pairing XD

Oh, this was before YT got popular, btw...like in early 2004-2005...so I had to download it with my dial up connection T_T''

Another Rocketshipping AMV I found around 2005-2006 was taken down, but I remade it with the same song. I don't think I did it justice, but it was also one of my favorites:
Spoiler:

I think that AMVs add a lot of character to a fandom. Since most pokemon shipping "hints" are visual, I think it's a great way of interpreting and expressing one's love for them XDD

And this is one of my favorite Ikari vids, by the fabulous Rissy-Chan (if you're an AMV ~sommelier~ like me, you've probably seen her around )
Spoiler:
i see you have high expectations when it comes to amvs...

i dont see a single activ advanceshipper on tis thread... have i ended up dying alone all of a sudden?

#TeamWither
Senusret

apocalypseArisen
Arc
arachnidsGrip
Old March 7th, 2012 (05:06 AM).
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
i dont see a single activ advanceshipper on tis thread... have i ended up dying alone all of a sudden?
Do not fear! I am also an avid AdvanceShipper and totally love it... =D

For me, I do love AdvanceShipping first, Ikari second, and Wishful third. Though, I find CafeMocha cute and adorable and AshxBianca hilarious....

Seriously, Bianca does this on purpose.... Is she blind for not seeing Ash? It could have been Iris, or Cilan, or even Pikachu. I saw this hint when I watched Elesa, Electrifying Gym Leader, which is my first BW ep that I watched and the first BW: RD ep, wherein Bianca pushes Ash into a fountain... And when Ash defends Bianca, that was so sweet... even though Iris forced him...

But back to my appearance here, Advance has one of the most strongest hints and popular shippings out there. Movie 9 and the Terracotta Ribbon is the strongest hints out there... Just saying... And the time when May had to miss the ferry going to Pacifidlog just to wait for Max and Ash tries to convince May to get on the ferry and he held May's shoulders.... That is also a strong hint. If Ash was older, he would have kissed her... Stupid writers... =/ That's all and please DON'T KILL ME!!! =D

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old March 7th, 2012 (11:46 AM).
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Liek i said, i didnt maek any of them. If you want to judge teh vidz, talk to teh creators of tehm, not me.
I wasn't saying particularly to you, I was just commenting . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4GAxbth6-E
Old March 24th, 2012 (08:16 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HURR HURR. Please excuse my derpy moment.

If you've been watching recently, you'd know that Bel x Sawk is totally a thing.

Old April 22nd, 2012 (10:52 PM).
Jalsy
Kkaebsong

Quote:
Oh, someone reuploaded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjxveTwusY If they sold such cool stuff over here, I would soooo buy it. Oh, and this was one of the first AMVs I ever watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYQqF75XdNQ I forgot how cute Contestshipping was...
The pokemon noodles was funny cute! haha..Oh, I miss Contestshipping these days..aftfer watching the video..*sighs*
Old April 27th, 2012 (04:42 AM).
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april:

The pokemon noodles was funny cute! haha..Oh, I miss Contestshipping these days..aftfer watching the video..*sighs*
I'm glad someone watched it :D There's Pokemon pan (bread) adverts somewhere too, they're so cute. I loved it when someone used to upload all the Japanese adverts with the episodes, they're so fun. They're allowed to have adverts more targeted to their audience in Japan, I hear if they're airing Pokemon in the US, they can't have Pokemon adverts in the break. Or so I've heard.

Listening to a combined Grin and Megumi Toyoguchi version of Kimi no Soba de, I miss the days when it was edited to sound like Shinji were singing XD
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links