Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime
Reload this Page The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2011 (08:02 AM). Edited January 14th, 2011 by Kirbychu.
♥ maraala ♥

Nature: Bold
Quote originally posted by Mew~:
He was more into mature women anyway
I show you this.

*Picture Removed*

Mature women?
Dwebble - #184
pairs - ama - gravity falls fc - minecraft
Old January 14th, 2011 (08:20 AM). Edited January 14th, 2011 by Mew~.
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote originally posted by TheSmartOne:

I show you this.

Mature women?
He liked her older sisters, your just misinterprating that picture.

I would remove that image considering that logo is a link to online pokemon episodes...

Old January 14th, 2011 (08:42 AM).
♥ maraala ♥

Half of the pictures in my album have that logo. It's not like I'm linking to it.

And he was obsessed with her older sisters, yes- but that's no reason to look up her skirt.
Dwebble - #184
Old January 14th, 2011 (08:47 AM). Edited January 14th, 2011 by Kirbychu.
It's Question Time!
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
Gesh I missed a lot.

Quote originally posted by AdvancedK47:
Oh goodness, so you people are willing to support something like Dawn x Cyrus but not Misty x Brock >__> bite me.
Oh gosh I can't imagine Dawn with Cyrus but I saw so many fanarts on it. I have also seen fanart of Mars x Silver(Game) and Cynthia x Cyrus.

I show you this.

*Picture Removed*

Mature women?

I actually thought those two where cute couples when I watched that episode.
Old January 14th, 2011 (08:50 AM).
♥ maraala ♥

It could be cute... but even with my lenient view on the matter she's wayyyyy too young for him.
When she's older, perhaps.
Dwebble - #184
Old January 14th, 2011 (08:55 AM).
It's Question Time!
Gold Tier

Yeah that is true. I'm curious on how old her sisters are.
Old January 14th, 2011 (09:01 AM).
♥ maraala ♥

Theoretically if they are running a business by themselves the oldest would probably over eighteen. Though I would actually guess she's more like 22 or so.
Dwebble - #184
Old January 14th, 2011 (09:01 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

Half of the pictures in my album have that logo. It's not like I'm linking to it.
There is an infraction for sharing websites like those, but I guess Kirbychu could just delete it.

And he was obsessed with her older sisters, yes- but that's no reason to look up her skirt.
Your just thinking what you like, the writers would never make it out like that, children watch it. Just a mistake if anything, or just wasn't ment to look like that.

Yes the japanese are pervs but they would be stupid enough the do something like that, I would sue :3
Theoretically if they are running a business by themselves the oldest would probably over eighteen. Though I would actually guess she's more like 22 or so.
The games also make out that 10 year olds go out on journeys across the country. If I could guess, I'd say 16. I don't think there was any intended age for any of them though.

Old January 14th, 2011 (04:08 PM).

Nature: Naive
However, that picture still contains the logo of a website that illegally displays the Pokemon Anime. I'm aware that it isn't a direct link to the website, but it's still got to go.

Sorry. :(
Old January 14th, 2011 (06:01 PM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tombo Send a message via Yahoo to Tombo Send a message via Skype™ to Tombo
I think that something is/has gone on between Professor Oak and Professor Ivy (:

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people so PM me today!

It's a whole new way to see,
It's a whole new place,
With a brand new attitude
But you still gotta catch 'em all
And be the best that you can be!
Old January 14th, 2011 (06:06 PM). Edited January 14th, 2011 by AshPikastar.
It's Question Time!
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Tombo:
I think that something is/has gone on between Professor Oak and Professor Ivy (:
Oh lawls now that you mention it; they do seem to know each other pretty well in the first episode although Professor Oak is a lot older then Professor Ivy though. I now support these two couples.
Old January 14th, 2011 (06:21 PM).
It seems you've misplaced your intellect.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by Tombo:
hmm... I never thought about those two...

But honestly, I'm thinking Oak x Juniper XD

No, NO, don't do that! Don't rupture the space-time continuu--

Bad black hole! Bad Schwarzschild!
Old January 14th, 2011 (06:22 PM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tombo Send a message via Yahoo to Tombo Send a message via Skype™ to Tombo
hmm... I never thought about those two...

It's just an incline I got from Pokeball Peril when they where having that telephone call.

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people so PM me today!

It's a whole new way to see,
It's a whole new place,
With a brand new attitude
But you still gotta catch 'em all
And be the best that you can be!
Old January 14th, 2011 (06:28 PM). Edited January 14th, 2011 by AshPikastar.
It's Question Time!
Gold Tier

-Just noticed that I put 'know' instead of 'now'-

Who knows what they could be doing back at the lab. I actually wonder what they are doing back there while Satoshi is running around the Unova region.
Old January 14th, 2011 (09:11 PM).
The Runway Trainer

Nature: Modest
Send a message via AIM to RubyJB88 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RubyJB88
Quote originally posted by Jorah:
Still weirds me out even though Misty is rather much taller than May and Dawn, despite, apparently, being the same age.
Who cares about height when it's all about the boobs. And Misty, like Dawn and Iris, lack them. May is the only one (and we're due for another main character like her) to have…"signifiant" development.

Quote:
I would've liked Brock with that tag team girl, but I'm now thinking that Brock is just going to be another 40 Year Old Virgin.
That must be your favorite movie of all time since you use that as reference.

Age discussions should be negligible because it's just a nuisance when it comes to shipping. We don't bring it up with Ash, so why should we with the other characters?

He was more into mature women anyway, he never had his little love moments with Misty, practically ignored her.

If anything he liked Dawn in that cheerleading outfit.
Well I liked the small comments they made while Ash was goofing off in Kanto. That time they were both funny. Now they've mellowed out. Voice actors are partly to blame.

Oh really? While he was wallowing with Flint and crying on his shoulder?

Oh yes, I definitely saw that in the first episode of B/W. I also suspected that Oak was hitting it off well with Delia too. (I mean come on, for over 11 years something's gotta happen, right?) Oh Oak you slimy sleaze…XD You'll always be my favorite epic introducer to the Pokemon franchise.

I wish we saw more of Juniper. However I do not like Makomo's English name. It kills off that ship by a notch.
Old January 15th, 2011 (07:15 AM).
What do I put here?
Gold Tier

Oh no, with this Oak x another prof shipping. I remember a creepy shipping moment between Oak and Ash's mum in Pokemon Chronicles. I can't remember which episode it was, and I'm not willing to look it up since Pokemon Chronicles is friggin boring. *looks it up* Ash's mum thinks Oak is writing a love poem for her o_O

Quote originally posted by RubyJB88:
Who cares about height when it's all about the boobs. And Misty, like Dawn and Iris, lack them. May is the only one (and we're due for another main character like her) to have…"signifiant" development.
...What does that have anything to do with what I was saying? Anyway, the Pokemon anime won't be having anything like that again. Since the animation changed in Hoenn and Battle Frontier, all girls and women have normal sized chests, and if women's chests are larger, they're a lot more covered up and unnoticeable. May's chest decreased in size by the end of Hoenn and then again in Battle Frontier. There's no more cleavage, and when Ash and Brock went swimming and stuff, there's no detail on even their chests. It wouldn't matter even if Sugimori designed the girls with a larger chest now. Iris is an example, her outfit doesn't go as far down her chest in the anime as it does for the game art (which is a good thing, wtf Sugimori?). I feel stupid for even discussing this, but yeah.

Quote:
That must be your favorite movie of all time since you use that as reference.
...o_O Why must it be? I thought it was funny, but not the best movie ever o.O

Quote:
Age discussions should be negligible because it's just a nuisance when it comes to shipping. We don't bring it up with Ash, so why should we with the other characters?
Because Cyrus x Dawn obviously isn't disturbing
Old January 15th, 2011 (08:31 PM).
The Runway Trainer

Nature: Modest
Send a message via AIM to RubyJB88 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RubyJB88
You say you won't look it up because it was boring, but you do look it up anyway, which means you did like Pokemon Chronicles a lot. You don't have to hide it, a lot did like that better than the mainstream.

Yeah why did you explain it...

Quote:
...o_O Why must it be? I thought it was funny, but not the best movie ever o.O

Because Cyrus x Dawn obviously isn't disturbing
You use that movie a lot for shipping discussions. Like it has the answer for everything.

Dawn doesn't age either.
Old January 16th, 2011 (01:29 AM).
What do I put here?
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by RubyJB88:
You say you won't look it up because it was boring, but you do look it up anyway, which means you did like Pokemon Chronicles a lot. You don't have to hide it, a lot did like that better than the mainstream.
lol what o_O What're you trying to do...I meant I didn't want to look it up as in, actually watch the episode. I looked it up by looking at Bulbapedia's Eldershipping page. No, the only chronicles episodes I remotely liked were the ones that revolved around Jessie, James, and Meowth. The random one about the new trainer was good as well. All the others were boring, I thought.

Quote:
Yeah why did you explain it...

You use that movie a lot for shipping discussions. Like it has the answer for everything.

Dawn doesn't age either.
Because you went off randomly, so I did too.

...That's the first time I've ever referenced it. Perhaps all the shipping discussions you take part in need to reference that movie, but I don't.

Which makes the pairing eternally paedo, great.
Old January 16th, 2011 (01:45 AM).
It seems you've misplaced your intellect.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Serious
I swear, Jorah and Ruby, you guys get into a pointless debate one more time and I'll bite both ya heads off before Kirbychu nor Hiiro can do anything >__>

Now, how about we take a seat, have a nice cup of tea, and talk about acceptable paedo ships like Oak x Delia instead of Cyrus x Dawn?

No, NO, don't do that! Don't rupture the space-time continuu--

Bad black hole! Bad Schwarzschild!
Old January 16th, 2011 (04:34 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

I swear, Jorah and Ruby, you guys get into a pointless debate one more time and I'll bite both ya heads off before Kirbychu nor Hiiro can do anything >__>

Now, how about we take a seat, have a nice cup of tea, and talk about acceptable paedo ships like Oak x Delia instead of Cyrus x Dawn?
Heh, let them go at it. Your just so boring...

Dawn X Cyrus is epicly funny, I remember rissy made a video for them:

Ew, Oak x Delia, hes like, known her since she was a girl before she had Ash. - just way too pedoish, even more then Dawn X Cyrus.

Old January 16th, 2011 (05:45 AM).
Dento used bishie sparkles!

Pokemopolis has convinced me that Oak x Delia is canon. I'm also all for the theory that Oak could be Ash's biological father, if it wasn't for the fact that I don't want to make Palletshipping incest, and I want to think that Ash's dad is red

Oh, and I think that thinking Bouldershipping is pedo is a bit silly XD I agree with RubyJB88, it just gets in the way of shipping to think about ages all the time. I mean, they aren't real people or anything. I mainly ship for cuteness, anyways. Ash x Brock is one of them...I mean, they have traveled together the longest...

Anyone upset that Dento didn't go swimming with Ash when he was training in the newest episode?

Deviantart ~ It's Tasting Time! ~ Youtube
Old January 16th, 2011 (08:49 AM).
It's Question Time!
Gold Tier

Heh, let them go at it. Your just so boring...

Dawn X Cyrus is epicly funny,

Dawn x Cyrus is just eww. If I ever liked a shipping with Cyrus it would have to be Cyrus x Cynthia. Have you seen the shipping of Dawn x Saturn or Dawn x Riley?

Quote:
I remember rissy made a video for them:
Ah yes I remember that video that Rissychan has made. When I saw that I didn't know there was a shipping on that.

Quote originally posted by CommanderPigg:
Pokemopolis has convinced me that Oak x Delia is canon. I'm also all for the theory that Oak could be Ash's biological father, if it wasn't for the fact that I don't want to make Palletshipping incest, and I want to think that Ash's dad is red
Oh yeah I remember a thread talking about Ash's father. I always thought of Professor Oak or maybe the narrator being his father. I would never suspect Red to be Ash father. Wouldn't they be the same age?(Age talk again I know). Hopefully we'll see his father in the new season.

Quote:
Anyone upset that Dento didn't go swimming with Ash when he was training in the newest episode?
Yeah I wanted Dento to be in the swimming pool. Not just to be with Ash but It would have been nice.
Old January 16th, 2011 (09:52 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

You people are just weird...

Quote originally posted by AshPikastar:

Oh yeah I remember a thread talking about Ash's father. I always thought of Professor Oak or maybe the narrator being his father. I would never suspect Red to be Ash father. Wouldn't they be the same age?(Age talk again I know). Hopefully we'll see his father in the new season.
Ash is Red, well counterpart/whatever. Well considering we never really saw Red's father in the games, we will never really see Satoshi's, I don't think he even has one. The only mention was when Delia mentioned him on video phone in viridian, which I think was just an early anime mistake. Also, have you seen those pictures in the 3rd movie Delia had on the fridge? No dad, unless he was still out on his journey at that age.

I don't think the writers even intend him to have a father so that is that.

To keep this father discussion on-topic, Delia x Giovanni? Delia x Spencer? Delia x Mr. mime...? Oooo, I like that last one - she has to reward him some way for doing all that house work.

Old January 16th, 2011 (04:38 PM). Edited January 16th, 2011 by CommanderPigg.
Dento used bishie sparkles!

Quote originally posted by AshPikastar:

I have never even thought about the announcer being Ash's Dad! That's genius! And I don't think that the games and the anime follow the same linear timeline, as explained below.

Quote:
Yeah I wanted Dento to be in the swimming pool. Not just to be with Ash but It would have been nice.
Haha, any time is right for shirtless Dento ;D

You people are just weird...

Nah! I'm just being realistic

Quote:
Ash is Red, well counterpart/whatever. Well considering we never really saw Red's father in the games, we will never really see Satoshi's, I don't think he even has one. The only mention was when Delia mentioned him on video phone in viridian, which I think was just an early anime mistake. Also, have you seen those pictures in the 3rd movie Delia had on the fridge? No dad, unless he was still out on his journey at that age.

I don't think the writers even intend him to have a father so that is that.
Well, that's not really the point. I mean, who's to say that the time line in the anime follows the same one in the games? This could be YEARS after Red won the league and went up to the mountain to train. After all, Delia did hint at Ash's father being a great pokemon trainer I think Ash's dad was pretty negligent and just left them after Ash was born. Pokemon masters have no need for responsibility, or alimony hahaha!

Quote:
To keep this father discussion on-topic, Delia x Giovanni? Delia x Spencer? Delia x Mr. mime...? Oooo, I like that last one - she has to reward him some way for doing all that house work.
Delia x Gio was one of my first guesses...we have the musical to thank for its alleged "canon-ness" and popularity. But I'm more for the theory that Gio is Jessie's Dad somehow...even though that would imply that Miyamoto is a lot older than him @_@

If Mr. Mime is somehow Ash's Dad, it would explain so many things...Ash's use of Aura for one.

Speaking of which, have you ever heard of the theory that Sir. Aaron time traveled to the future and did it with Delia to make Ash? Freaky stuff out there Aaron's OTL is Lucario, though

Deviantart ~ It's Tasting Time! ~ Youtube
Old January 16th, 2011 (05:52 PM).
♥ maraala ♥

Pokemopolis has convinced me that Oak x Delia is canon. I'm also all for the theory that Oak could be Ash's biological father, if it wasn't for the fact that I don't want to make Palletshipping incest, and I want to think that Ash's dad is red ;)
Pokemopolis has convinced me of lots of things, Oak x Delia included. Palletshipping... I don't care if it's incest, it's still cute.
Anyone upset that Dento didn't go swimming with Ash when he was training in the newest episode? :(
HELL YES I AM DEEPLY UPSET. :( :(
At least he was all caring and concerned the whole time. :3
Delia x Giovanni; Ash is his kid. But then she got with Oak.
And Ash gave her Mr. Mime, that isn't his dad...
Speaking of which, have you ever heard of the theory that Sir. Aaron time traveled to the future and did it with Delia to make Ash? Freaky stuff out there :P Aaron's OTL is Lucario, though
I have heard that one. It's so convoluted that it almost makes sense.
Dwebble - #184
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links