Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Old January 7th, 2011 (03:00 AM).
Le Creep!
~don't act blonde.

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Le Creep!
Yeah, I love it. You might love it. It's great.

I love it.

let's discuss it. Piper, Prue (which actually deserved to die, but I do miss her), Phoebe and Paige.

I love Piper for her powers and her sarcasm. I wish the series hadn't ended, but at the same time, I did? Did anyone else feel like, that maybe the series had to come to an end after defeating the ultimate power?
Old January 20th, 2011 (03:10 PM).
Symbiosis
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I have just started watching this series a few nights ago.They recently restarted it from the start my grandmother said and she now has got me into watching it 2 hours every week night. :D

My favorite episode so far was the friday the 13th epsiode where the demon comes and feeds on witches fears.

Windows 8.1 64 Bit | 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz) | 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz | 1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s) | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled

☆Current Pre Ordered Games: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition-PS4-11/3/2014-$119.99 | WWE 2K15 Hukkamania Edition-PS4-11/18/2014-$99.99 | GTA V-PS4-11/18/2014-$59.99 | Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Pokemon Omega Ruby-Nintendo 3DS-11/21/2014-$39.99 Each | Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition-PS4-3/31/2015 - $69.99

Old February 1st, 2011 (02:10 AM).
zekes
Booted out - don't be like me!

I like Charmed a lot and watched every single episode of it but I got busy and lost track of the story.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links