• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power of the King [Code Geass Fan Club]

Years
3310137120_fd612028b1.jpg

Code Geass

Welcome to PC's official fan club for Code Geass!

For those of you unfamiliar with the series:

Spoiler:

Rules

1. Standard forum-wide PC rules and Other Clubs rules apply
2. Use spoilers for newer content, if applicable
3. No disrespectful or inappropriate posting and/or behavior

Member List

1. Livewire466
2. Otherworld9)
3. Regeneration
4. Rasencero
5. -Lapras-
6. Hiinotama
7. Bay Alexson
8. Jack O' Neil

Discussion Point

For those who have finished the series, did you feel that Lelouch's actions were justified? Was it worth it, in the end?, all the people who died over the course of the series?

Who is your favorite character and why?

Favorite Knightmare Frame and why?

Geass- Related Media

If you have any future ideas for the club, then contact me or post them here!

Go talk about all things Code Geass!

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
OOOooooo!

A Code Geass Club at last. May I join?
-Otherworld9)
-I started watching Code Geass not long ago on Netflix....so I believe I stopped in Code geass R2, so I know I am way behind now....and I don't feel like skipping part one and two of R2 to 3, or else I wouldn't get anything.
-Sorry, I'll finish the series soon to post my opinion! :)

Years
I'm joining in right away!~

For those who have finished the series, did you feel that Lelouch's actions were justified? Was it worth it, in the end?, all the people who died over the course of the series?
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Awesome!
It has been quite a while since I saw it though.
Like two years ago. I don't remember everything exactly. :P
Btw, there was supposed to be a new Code Geass (R3?) anime project around this time. With a new story or something. Does someone know anything about it?

Also, there are several manga of CG, with some being an alternate world.
(Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Suzaku of the Counterattack, Nightmare of Nunnally, Tales of an Alternate Shogunate)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Joins, reallt loved both series.

I'm a fan of the anti-hero so i'm totally on Lulu's side. Chaotic good> Lawful good.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
ee, a CG fanclub! i am in.
if you don't mind.

i've to say it's been quite a while since i saw it, and i saw it in a marathon with friends (both seasons, yes. not on the same day tho.)
... so i dont remember it toooo well. XD;

but as for the discussion..
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I thought the stadium scene was brilliant, when I saw the eye contact I was actually in shock.

Spoiler:

This sort of scene was the only thing R2 was missing (it got moved to a prime time spot i believe)

Bay

Years
Oh, a Code Geass Club? Count me in! :3 I watched the whole anime series a couple years ago, but I kinda fell off from the fandom so I might forget a few things here and there. I have friends from an IRC that still talks about Code Geass, so I'm getting interested again. And yeah, I'm wondering about R3 too. XD;

Spoiler:

And Lapras, oh dang that stadium scene. Very intense stuff there. ;_;

Years
I'm joining in right away!~

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Ahhh! I remember a bit!

Awesome!
It has been quite a while since I saw it though.
Like two years ago. I don't remember everything exactly. :P
Btw, there was supposed to be a new Code Geass (R3?) anime project around this time. With a new story or something. Does someone know anything about it?

Also, there are several manga of CG, with some being an alternate world.
(Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Suzaku of the Counterattack, Nightmare of Nunnally, Tales of an Alternate Shogunate)

I believe I remember seeing such a thing, but it is kind of blurry since it was way back somewhere around 2009, or maybe the beginning of 2010....I can't seem to make it out of plain memory. I do remember them mentioning Code Geass though....

Years
I believe I remember seeing such a thing, but it is kind of blurry since it was way back somewhere around 2009, or maybe the beginning of 2010....I can't seem to make it out of plain memory. I do remember them mentioning Code Geass though....

You should re-watch it then. :D I found that I missed some things the first time through, and after watching it again I noticed more details and picked up on other things I missed the first time around. ;)

Years
I thought the stadium scene was brilliant, when I saw the eye contact I was actually in shock.

Spoiler:

This sort of scene was the only thing R2 was missing (it got moved to a prime time spot i believe)

That was a pretty intense part of the anime, no doubt there. Right up there with the Human Transmutation scene in FMA, in my opinion.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
I laughed my head off at Euphemia. It was hilarious, for some reason.

Anyway. Geass was... amazing. It had the right mix of sheer absurdity, sheer awesomeness, and... sheer win at life in general.

Years
I laughed my head off at Euphemia. It was hilarious, for some reason.

Anyway. Geass was... amazing. It had the right mix of sheer absurdity, sheer awesomeness, and... sheer win at life in general.

Not to mention gratuitous fanservice.. i.e, Kallen Kozuki. ;)

I find that Suzaku supplies a lot of the absurdity, because evidently Physics doesn't apply for him.

Years

Spoiler:
I'll still be disagreeing with that. Violence is not the answer to violence. One thing I'd like to point out here is that Lelouch often used his Geass to order people to kill themselves or others, while he could have simply used Geass to ask them not to interfere in whatever he wanted to do. When non-violence is an option, using brute force is completely inhumane and unjustified.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I'll still be disagreeing with that. Violence is not the answer to violence. One thing I'd like to point out here is that Lelouch often used his Geass to order people to kill themselves or others, while he could have simply used Geass to ask them not to interfere in whatever he wanted to do. When non-violence is an option, using brute force is completely inhumane and unjustified.

I agree in that he could've instead ordered them to not infere or some of the sort, but sometimes violence is necessary. Like people say, fight fire with fire, unless you have water. XD The Britannia wouldn't have responded to his peaceful tactics, so he used violent tactics to turn everything the way he wanted it to be, a world better than the one before.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
CG Fan Club?
I order you to sign me :D
As for the topic question:

Spoiler:

Years

But had he gone down the non-violent route, then Britannia would have just had him killed anyways, and they would have conquered everything. In the world that was so indentured in violence and hatred, it was the only path to take. I think in Code Geass, it's asking to choose between evils, Britannia or Lelouch, and it makes the "which evil is greater" point early on, I think Lelouch specifically mentions that in the first few episodes.

Back