The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 27th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Pokemon Trainer Kevin

Nature: Adamant
Another glitch I remember, there are no wild Pokemon in Union Cave for some reason.

So, it turns out I can't battle my Rival and Axel by Azalea town because of the glitch.
You'd think I'd be glad, because I'm doing a Nuzlocke, and battling Axel and Silver at the same time would probabally make me lose the challenge, but still, I wanted to battle them.

Now hopefully, I won't encounter any more bugs and Glitches.
Old May 27th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabioxxx View Post
Hmm grotle, luxio, bibarel I have meet them in cave of wisdom, but grotle appear with charmander sprite, and two others with ?? marks, what it means ? There will be some new pokes or what ?
No. There will be no additional Pokémon added to LC. The only reason their names are in the game at all is because I copied and pasted the ENTIRETY of the names block from the 649 Patch up to the final gen 3 Pokémon, which happens to include the first 25 Sinnoh Pokémon names, when decapitalising the names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanix769 View Post
I found a bug when I was going to the Battle Tower in Olivine City, yes I beat the Elite 4, but once I entered there and accepted the challenge, the lady took me to the room where I am supposed to battle, and it froze there. And when am I supposed to return to Kanto, because I went to Kanto and returned to Johto, and it's been hours since I returned to Johto and the Sailor won't let me go.
You can only sail once per day on any day the ship is available on the SS Aqua. To return to Kanto, fly to New Bark Town and surf East. Then fly from Route 27/26 to a Kanto town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvax View Post
Help! Im in goldenrod city and after i got off route 34, no other trainer wants to battle not even the Gym leader Whitney. Can this be fixed? Also trainers on route 35 wont battle.
You've got the dreaded no trainers glitch. What exactly did you do between the last successful trainer battle and when you noticed the glitch triggering? It would help us greatly if you could tell us.

To "fix" it (reset the trainers), speak to the box in the bottom right of your bedroom in New Bark Town.
Old May 27th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Karmarsi
The Blue Ice fox

Nature: Jolly
One more thing if I may - when I use the Pokegear ( VS seeker ) I get a person who wants to battle. But when I talk to him he just says his thing and never rebattles. I'm not sure what to do.

EDIT: It seems to just be the boy near the daycare apparently. weird
Old May 27th, 2012, 07:03 PM
shuvax
Beginning Trainer

Uh i remember i was on route 34 battling a trainer and then i went to the pokecenter and then went to route 35 to fight a couple of trainers til some of the trainers didn't battle me. Then I went to the gym and none of the trainers in their fought me. Then I updated the ips file and now i can battle some players but not all. I'll see if the trainer reset works. thanks!
Old May 28th, 2012, 12:24 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jRpopopop View Post
I tried the new patch but still same crashing thing happeneds.omfg.whats wrong with my emulator.huhuhu

That guy in route 25 in kanto dont wanna battle me.always crashing when im about to battle him.black screen thingy always shows.ugh
I also played the game on my s60v3 mobile phone and that fifth guy made my screen blank but finally i solved this problem.. Copy your 128 kb save file on pc and play that part through vba gba emulator.. when the battle completed save and transfer it back to your phone... Enjoy...
This problem occurs due to the fact that LaZ mentioned that the 3.1 beta only works correctly on Vba emulator.. All other emulators are semi supported..

Quote:

And where do I get the TMs Earthquake and Ice Beam/Blizzard?
Ice Beam is not available in this game.. Blizzard is found as a prize at goldenrod's game corner.. As for earthquake you can dig for it at bill's house in kanto region above cerulean city.. But only in Wednesdays....

Beated Sissy with:

Lv 75 Poliwrath

Lv 75 Dragonite

Lv 75 Alakazam

Lv 75 Meganium

Lv 75 Salamence

Lv 75 Golem

Currently battling Team Nexus's Grunts...

Last edited by alienhunterx; May 28th, 2012 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 28th, 2012, 02:38 AM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
I beat the whole game yesterday, and the Orange Islands. Finally Silver gets arrested! Finding Ivy was a pain. '

LV 85 Tyranitar
Crunch, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Strength

LV 85 Dragonite
Outrage, Fly, Surf, Ice Punch

LV 85 Poliwrath
Hypnosis, Waterfall, Submission, Ice Punch

LV 83 Typhlosion
Flamethrower, ThunderPunch, Dig, Swift

LV 84 Gengar
Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball

LV 85 Exeggutor
Leech Seed, Psychic, Sleep Powder, Solar Beam

And for some reason, every time I put the Real Time Clock on, every day, it's always Sunday. The time is right, but the day isn't. It's always Sunday every day I play the game......

Last edited by Volcanix769; May 28th, 2012 at 02:48 AM.
Old May 28th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Saltsas

hey there..I'm stuck!after i beat red i go to oak and then vermilion city and they wont let me in.please help :/

edit*:The sailor

Last edited by Saltsas; May 29th, 2012 at 01:00 AM. Reason: edit!
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:34 AM
jRpopopop
Beginning Trainer

Done with the game.already have 17 badge.already catched suicune, entei, raiku, lugia, kyogre, groudon, jirachi, registeel, regirock, regice, latios and latias,but where is reyquaza and ho oh?also i can't find moltres,articuno and zapdos.can somebody help me?thanks in advance

Nice hack bro.keep up the goodwork,gonna wait for the next live beta

Is there someone who knows where can i find reyquaza and ho oh?also i cant find moltres articuno and zapdos

Last edited by jRpopopop; May 28th, 2012 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 28th, 2012, 02:08 PM
yusufs1
Beginning Trainer

Can you get Calm Mind in this game? I dont think kadabra learns it and im too imptient to wait for it to evolve to alakazam to learn it.
I thought TM 04 is Calm mind but it turns out to be Rollout... am i mistaken, or is there another way to get it.
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:13 PM
jRpopopop
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephrael View Post
Zapdos is accessible only if you go down all of the ladders in Rock Tunnel.

Also...WHERE IS ARTICUNO!?! I've been looking forever for him and I don't know where to go. I have everyone else except for Rayquaza and Articuno. I placed all of the flutes also.
Where did you placed the fluites bro?i already have all of the flute but when i went to the places where moltres articuno and zapdos are in.still i cant enter the door.something tells me about the flute thingy.can you help me?
Old May 29th, 2012, 12:24 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
I beat the whole game yesterday, and the Orange Islands. Finally Silver gets arrested! Finding Ivy was a pain. '

LV 85 Tyranitar
Crunch, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Strength

LV 85 Dragonite
Outrage, Fly, Surf, Ice Punch

LV 85 Poliwrath
Hypnosis, Waterfall, Submission, Ice Punch

LV 83 Typhlosion
Flamethrower, ThunderPunch, Dig, Swift

LV 84 Gengar
Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball

LV 85 Exeggutor
Leech Seed, Psychic, Sleep Powder, Solar Beam

And for some reason, every time I put the Real Time Clock on, every day, it's always Sunday. The time is right, but the day isn't. It's always Sunday every day I play the game......
NIce finish...
When I play the game the day is always yesterday in my case..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusufs1 View Post
Can you get Calm Mind in this game? I dont think kadabra learns it and im too imptient to wait for it to evolve to alakazam to learn it.
I thought TM 04 is Calm mind but it turns out to be Rollout... am i mistaken, or is there another way to get it.
I think the TM is in Kanto.. And believe me Alakazam does not learns it... and to be personal giving kadabra/Alakazam Calm Mind does not helps you much as It already has a massive special attack and they are a perfect Swipers for the team...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltsas View Post
hey there..I'm stuck!after i beat red i go to oak and then vermilion city and they wont let me in.please help :/
What do you by they????? in your post

Last edited by alienhunterx; May 29th, 2012 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 29th, 2012, 12:34 AM
jRpopopop
Beginning Trainer

Can i ask a question?
"Whats the use of the white flute?"havent played pokemon game over 12years. haha
Old May 29th, 2012, 04:59 PM
nicoleb
Whannell's hot.

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to nicoleb Send a message via Skype™ to nicoleb
Quote:
I had that same problem as well when I first did this months ago, so I used references from Youtube to find it. It was really hard.
Yeah, I tried that, too, but the only LPs I could find of Liquid Crystal were older BETAs that didn't have the sliding puzzles, so it was a bit different. XD

I have another question:
Spoiler:
I beat Silver's Team Rocket in Dragon's Den and saved Groudon, and Lance said he had something to give me as a reward and to meet him... somewhere. I was skipping through the text a bit fast and didn't catch where I have to meet him,
and I can't find any recent-recent LPs on Youtube to show me what he said. Derp. XD So, can someone please tell me?

* Married to Jeremy.
* "In love" with Leigh Whannell and Costas Mandylor. <3
* でも、ボクはこのヤロウがキライんだ。あいつはボクに恐喝(きょうかつ)しようとしたから。
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:54 PM
a2www
Beginning Trainer

hellow,,there!!
Am new to this forum,,and is here only for this game!!
I play this game in my mobile which is nokia s60v5 via gpsp(gba emulator)
i want to ask all members,,which is the latest rom of liquid crystal?? Am playin 3.1 which is said to be 99% complete!!
Though i face many problems,one of them is harden move,,the game stuck when this move is used!!
I love this game,,i would like to knw which is latest rom,,when searched in this forum i only found ips file,,what do i do wit it??
Any1 plz help mee to play this game,,i'll appreciate help!! Thank you!!
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:19 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2www View Post
hellow,,there!!
Am new to this forum,,and is here only for this game!!
I play this game in my mobile which is nokia s60v5 via gpsp(gba emulator)
i want to ask all members,,which is the latest rom of liquid crystal?? Am playin 3.1 which is said to be 99% complete!!
Though i face many problems,one of them is harden move,,the game stuck when this move is used!!
I love this game,,i would like to knw which is latest rom,,when searched in this forum i only found ips file,,what do i do wit it??
Any1 plz help mee to play this game,,i'll appreciate help!! Thank you!!
Since when you downloaded the 3.1 IPS file??? I thought this is fixed recently...

Also a heads up guys.. I had nearly completed the whole game.The only think remains now is catching the legendries..I was thinking about that cave of wisdom south of Leaf bay city.is it accessible in this beta or the future one?

Lv 78 Meganium
Lv 78 Salamence
Lv 78 Dragonite
Lv 77 Alakazam
Lv 77 Golem
Lv 77 Poliwrath
Old May 30th, 2012, 02:54 AM
Strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Since when you downloaded the 3.1 IPS file??? I thought this is fixed recently...

Also a heads up guys.. I had nearly completed the whole game.The only think remains now is catching the legendries..I was thinking about that cave of wisdom south of Leaf bay city.is it accessible in this beta or the future one?

Lv 78 Meganium
Lv 78 Salamence
Lv 78 Dragonite
Lv 77 Alakazam
Lv 77 Golem
Lv 77 Poliwrath
It is now. Laz just released a new version that unlocks it.
To stay updated go here http://linkandzelda.com/liquidcrystal/journal/
Old May 30th, 2012, 05:16 AM
a2www
Beginning Trainer

dear ppls,, i need to knw how do i use the ips file,,cuz in my situation i have a .gba file which i play via an emulator!!
As above mentioned by an gentleman,,the game is complete,,but the rom which i am playin is not,,
plz guys help mee to get the full game,, link mee to it,,i want to enjoy this awesome hack,, help any1!!
Old May 30th, 2012, 05:40 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2www View Post
dear ppls,, i need to knw how do i use the ips file,,cuz in my situation i have a .gba file which i play via an emulator!!
As above mentioned by an gentleman,,the game is complete,,but the rom which i am playin is not,,
plz guys help mee to get the full game,, link mee to it,,i want to enjoy this awesome hack,, help any1!!
Google and download a clean FireRed ROM.
Google and download Lunar IPS.
Download the hack's .ips file.

With Lunar IPS, patch the .ips file onto the FireRed ROM.

Here's a tutorial... ---> http://destinedjagold.webs.com/howtopatch.htm
Old May 30th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Saltsas

so..how do i get to Orange Islands? :D
Old May 30th, 2012, 08:14 AM
sirlanceb
Beginning Trainer

I've made it all the way to the 17th badge. And I was in Leafbay Town. And I can't go anywhere, and this rocket place treasure thing, I thought that was maybe where I needed to go, but I can't use flash inside of it and I literally tried for about 6 hours to find my way through it with no success, I can't go into the Cave to the south, and I can't go to the surf routes. I did the Corsala cave thing where Zane says he is creating team Nexus. I am stuck here, and I do not know what to do.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old May 30th, 2012, 08:43 AM
godlesplay

I can't go to Cave Of Wisdom... ( I updated today pokemon lc)
Old May 30th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirlanceb View Post
I've made it all the way to the 17th badge. And I was in Leafbay Town. And I can't go anywhere, and this rocket place treasure thing, I thought that was maybe where I needed to go, but I can't use flash inside of it and I literally tried for about 6 hours to find my way through it with no success, I can't go into the Cave to the south, and I can't go to the surf routes. I did the Corsala cave thing where Zane says he is creating team Nexus. I am stuck here, and I do not know what to do.

Any help would be appreciated.
You've finished the available part of the game. Update your ROM to the latest version to open up the Cave of Wisdom. There's an interesting little side quest available in it, allowing quick transportation between Johto and the OI (and by quick, I mean much quicker than waiting for the train).

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
I can't go to Cave Of Wisdom... ( I updated today pokemon lc)
Sure you got the correct version? The Cave of Wisdom is now open on the Live Beta, definitely.
Old May 30th, 2012, 09:04 AM
a2www
Beginning Trainer

@jumbo51 sir plz,,help mee,,i want the latest live beta but where is it,,plz link mee,,i want to play this awesome game!!

am noob,,in this forum,,don't knw how to quote,,
i now knw how to patch ips to rom but my rom name is latest liquid crystal 3.1.gba
i've downloaded the ips patch which i got from the first page by clicking live beta download!!
Now what to do am confused,,a guidance will be better!! Any1??

Last edited by a2www; May 30th, 2012 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 30th, 2012, 10:03 AM
sirlanceb
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
You've finished the available part of the game. Update your ROM to the latest version to open up the Cave of Wisdom. There's an interesting little side quest available in it, allowing quick transportation between Johto and the OI (and by quick, I mean much quicker than waiting for the train).

Sure you got the correct version? The Cave of Wisdom is now open on the Live Beta, definitely.
Where can I update the ROM?

Also figured I'd share my team.

Level 93 Gengar

Hypnosis
ThunderPunch
Shadowball'
Dream Eater

Level 87 Steelix

Earthquake
Toxic
Double Edge
Crunch

Level 87 Typlosion

Swift
Iron Tail
Flamethrower
Fire Punch

Level 87 Feraligatr

Surf
Bite
Ice Punch
Water Fall (Only has this at the moment because I had to teach it to him to get somewhere, most likely would replace with a ground move or something of that nature)

Level 66 Lugia (Need to level it up)

Fly
Recover
Surf
Psychic

And my last pokemon would either be Dragonite or Ursaring or Snorlax.

Last edited by sirlanceb; May 30th, 2012 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 30th, 2012, 12:31 PM
godlesplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
I think that yes, but you can give me correct link
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links