Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old July 2nd, 2012 (07:21 AM).

Can anyone help me find Electabuzz in this game?
Old July 2nd, 2012 (08:31 AM).

I am playing through this on my PSP, and it is amazing. Goingfor a classic feel, caught a Geodude as soon as I could. I have fond memories in Crystal of Soloing the game with a Golem.
Old July 2nd, 2012 (08:50 AM).

hey, so now there's a new version of the game, which is the latest live beta right?, but it is true that i have to start ALL OVER again in order to play it?, that means, start from the very begining again?
Old July 2nd, 2012 (12:18 PM).
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Gold011:
hey, so now there's a new version of the game, which is the latest live beta right?, but it is true that i have to start ALL OVER again in order to play it?, that means, start from the very begining again?
yes, you must start all over, but that's a good thing, no?
Old July 2nd, 2012 (01:48 PM).

Quote originally posted by PokeReject:
yes, you must start all over, but that's a good thing, no?
hmm, it depends, that it allows you to re experience some good things, and a good way to make time for waiting for other games (ex: pokemon bw2 official english release), but on the other hand, it takes lot of time to evolve eevee into espeon, like 2-3 days D : and look for a scyther...but well, still going to download it....
Old July 2nd, 2012 (03:37 PM). Edited July 3rd, 2012 by Zarus.

Is it still the Fire Red moveset in Live Beta 3.2 or has it changed to the newer generations of moves so that for example Scizor will learn X-Scissor or Bullet Punch.

Because if it exists a physical/special spilt, it should have the newer moves as well otherwise Scizor will only do "real" STAB-damage from Silver Wind (besides from Fury Cutter), which is a special move and well, Scizor doesn't have its strength in special attack so he won't be so useful then (which is too bad cause I like him).

So my point is that if there is a special/physical split, have the newer generation of moves available, otherwise don't have it. Really, this is just my opinion so I don't know if any other agrees with me in this matter.
Old July 3rd, 2012 (04:49 AM).
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Gold011:
hmm, it depends, that it allows you to re experience some good things, and a good way to make time for waiting for other games (ex: pokemon bw2 official english release), but on the other hand, it takes lot of time to evolve eevee into espeon, like 2-3 days D : and look for a scyther...but well, still going to download it....
A necessary evil to fix a lot of the bugs which existed in Beta 3.1. I hope you'll agree when you see just how bug free (by comparison to Beta 3.1 at least) Beta 3.2 is!

Quote originally posted by Zarus:
Is it still the Fire Red moveset in Live Beta 3.2 or has it changed to the newer generations of moves so that for example Scizor will learn X-Scissor or Bullet Punch because if it exists a physical/special spilt, it should have the newer moves as well otherwise Scizor will only do "real" STAB-damage from Silver Wind (besides from Fury Cutter), which is a special move and well, Scizor doesn't have its strength in special attack so he won't be so useful then (which is too bad cause I like him). So my point is that if there is a special/physical split, have the newer generation of moves available, otherwise don't have it. Really, this is just my opinion so I don't know if any other agrees with me in this matter.
1) Paragraphs please. It's hard to read a chunk of text like this.

2) We fully intend to add the 4th gen moves and redo the movesets to balance the split. We know it's poorly balanced as things stand, but you must understand that the addition of new moves is still a piece of research in its infancy, relatively speaking.
Old July 3rd, 2012 (05:10 AM). Edited July 3rd, 2012 by Zarus.

Quote:
1) Paragraphs please. It's hard to read a chunk of text like this.

2) We fully intend to add the 4th gen moves and redo the movesets to balance the split. We know it's poorly balanced as things stand, but you must understand that the addition of new moves is still a piece of research in its infancy, relatively speaking.
1) Sorry about that. Fixed it.

2) Yes, good to hear you thought about it too. The final version will surely be epic and probably worth the long wait :D
Old July 3rd, 2012 (06:17 AM).

Erratic weather playing on GPSPkai on the PSp but apart from that, it is fine I think. Not seen a day and night system but was not expecting one for gpspkai based on the opening post
Old July 3rd, 2012 (07:37 AM).

Hi all,

There's a bug on Ho-oh.

I have received the Rainbow Wing from the old man and a staircase appears in Tin Tower. This is after visiting eusine at celedon with all 3 legendary dogs caught.

I went out of the tower to swap pokemons and when I went back to the tower, the staircase is gone!

I talked to the oldman again and he asked me to proceed, but proceed to where??

Damm...
Old July 3rd, 2012 (08:04 AM). Edited July 3rd, 2012 by lukasz_pro.
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
LAZ any news about progres on next orange island ? A half year has passed

edit : ok i can see now on ur site
Old July 3rd, 2012 (10:47 AM).

Nature: Quiet
This was probably asked but I dont want to look through every page.how far does this hack go?
Old July 3rd, 2012 (10:51 AM).
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
for now is johto , kanto and one orange island
Old July 4th, 2012 (03:52 AM).
Victoria Concordia Crescit

Nature: Relaxed
I know what MF stand for! :D
Spoiler:
Pokemon Metallic Fusion
Old July 4th, 2012 (04:11 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by アルセウス:
I know what MF stand for! :D
Spoiler:
Pokemon Metallic Fusion
And here I thought MF is MediaFire...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 4th, 2012 (08:04 AM).

Why does it rain so much in this game?
Old July 4th, 2012 (06:20 PM).

hello everyone,i'm new to this community
btw speaking of the flutes, i can't find the white flute can you give me the picture of the location...i've read the previous threads and they say that it is near in cherrygrove but still can't find it...i've already finished this game up to valencia island and i've already the blue,yellow and red flute but the pedestals still don't show up...could you help me guys
Old July 5th, 2012 (12:50 AM).

Quote originally posted by tekkenboy:
hello everyone,i'm new to this community
btw speaking of the flutes, i can't find the white flute can you give me the picture of the location...i've read the previous threads and they say that it is near in cherrygrove but still can't find it...i've already finished this game up to valencia island and i've already the blue,yellow and red flute but the pedestals still don't show up...could you help me guys
The black and white flutes have nothing to do with the pedestals.
Old July 5th, 2012 (03:28 AM).

Quote originally posted by KaneTheFlesheater:
The black and white flutes have nothing to do with the pedestals.
thanks for that info...so how to make the pedestals appear?...whenever i go to that island it only says, "...something strange here"...i've already completed the game up to valencia's island...pls. i really want that 3 legendary birds
Old July 5th, 2012 (04:19 PM).
Great Pokémon Reject

thanks for that info...so how to make the pedestals appear?...whenever i go to that island it only says, "...something strange here"...i've already completed the game up to valencia's island...pls. i really want that 3 legendary birds
I believe that to unlock it you have to solve a puzzle at Ruins of Alph, but that's my opinion
Old July 6th, 2012 (01:09 AM).

This is fun. Just about to face Falkner. (Restarted when if ound I had 2.1 instead of 3.1). Got Totodile, Geodude and Spinarak.
Old July 6th, 2012 (04:50 PM).

Quote originally posted by PokeReject:
I believe that to unlock it you have to solve a puzzle at Ruins of Alph, but that's my opinion

what kind of puzzle?...i already solved the ho-oh, kabuto, omastar and aerodactyl puzzle at ruins of alph
Old July 6th, 2012 (10:19 PM).
Great Pokémon Reject

what kind of puzzle?...i already solved the ho-oh, kabuto, omastar and aerodactyl puzzle at ruins of alph

huh, then I have no earthly idea
Old July 7th, 2012 (01:14 AM).

Nature: Brave
The pedestals dont require the puzzles dude it requires all the Flutes hidden in the game...
Old July 7th, 2012 (04:20 AM).

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
The pedestals dont require the puzzles dude it requires all the Flutes hidden in the game...
all the flutes?,does it mean even the black and white flutes?, i already have the red, yellow, blue and black flutes but i don't have the white flute...where can i find the white flute?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links