Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 7th, 2012 (08:01 AM). Edited July 8th, 2012 by Gold011.
Gold011

i need to know where i can get a hondour (sorry fotr my bad spelling if i did)?, i'm starting the game again and i need to know at what point i can get one...
EDIT: or growlithe?, both arcanine and houndoom are good, but, i don't know which will be better for my new team...(since i might try doing this game but picking chikorita instead of cyndaquil)
EDIT2:gosh, didn't rembember that the begining of the beta was THAT PAINFUL x_x
Old July 7th, 2012 (12:00 PM).
Shiny Shaymin
I laugh at your misfortune.

Nature: Adamant
Ok I need someone's help...
I am playing this game on gpsphone on my iPod. I got to the underground in Goldenrod and got to where you have to do the switch puzzles. I opened up one of the doors with a switch and went through the door and saved. I exited the game and when I went back to the game the door was closed and now I am trapped and cannot get out. What should i do??

PC Family:
Big Brother: http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=212572
Little Brother: http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=180753
Partner in Crime: http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=212621
Old July 8th, 2012 (08:14 PM).
Dragonmaster1
Beginning Trainer

Does anybody know where to find the legendaries on in this game? I'm new Here sorry if this is not where this goes.
Old July 9th, 2012 (02:18 AM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote originally posted by Shiny Shaymin:
Ok I need someone's help...
I am playing this game on gpsphone on my iPod. I got to the underground in Goldenrod and got to where you have to do the switch puzzles. I opened up one of the doors with a switch and went through the door and saved. I exited the game and when I went back to the game the door was closed and now I am trapped and cannot get out. What should i do??
You should have read previously that the game is semi supported on all other emulators except VBA.
Old July 9th, 2012 (08:16 AM).
brendonbk
Beginning Trainer

Where do I get sea pass to go to the Orange Islands? In the game Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Old July 9th, 2012 (09:31 AM).
tanjim13

Nice hack, I cant wait for it to finish. I especially like the titlescreen. Keep up the good work!
Old July 10th, 2012 (04:56 AM).
arpeggi
Unhatched Egg

Quote originally posted by brendonbk:
Where do I get sea pass to go to the Orange Islands? In the game Pokemon Liquid Crystal
In Vermillion city, the tall building.
Old July 10th, 2012 (05:31 AM).
alienhunterx

Quote originally posted by brendonbk:
But after completing all the evnts in Kanto-Johto. That includes 2nd Elite four battles
Old July 10th, 2012 (02:52 PM).
ForeverEternal
Unhatched Egg

Is there a way I can get the latest version of the live beta on my Gameboid on my Android? Because all the ones I download off sites like 4shared are broken.
Old July 10th, 2012 (02:52 PM).
tekkengeorge
poisontype trainer

hey guys can you help me with something? I have talked to axel in the special hq after beating the rival for the last time and he told me sth about recruiting new members. where can i find them?
Old July 11th, 2012 (05:09 AM).
alienhunterx

Quote originally posted by tekkengeorge:
hey guys can you help me with something? I have talked to axel in the special hq after beating the rival for the last time and he told me sth about recruiting new members. where can i find them?
This is related with future betas so don't worry about it and instead go to orange islands
Old July 11th, 2012 (06:06 AM).
Happychapy
Beginning Trainer

I believe to have patched it and everything seems to be working fine, however, when I press start at the opening screen it comes up with the attached images, no matter what I press at this point they keep going back to each other and I am unable to play the hack, help please?
Attached Images
File Type: png Pokemon - Fire Red 2.PNG‎ (2.1 KB, 19 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Pokemon - Fire Red.png‎ (1.9 KB, 16 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old July 11th, 2012 (11:26 AM).
fartmasterf
Beginning Trainer

i just repatched(and its version 3.2 now?) and its working fine for me so idk what to tell you :p
Old July 12th, 2012 (01:18 AM).
alienhunterx

Quote originally posted by Happychapy:
I believe to have patched it and everything seems to be working fine, however, when I press start at the opening screen it comes up with the attached images, no matter what I press at this point they keep going back to each other and I am unable to play the hack, help please?
Check your emulator settings and keys configuration. I believe the problem is there.
Old July 12th, 2012 (01:18 AM).
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
ummm, has anyone met Wesley of Wednesday yet? If so, can someone tell me? I've yet to meet him at Lake of Rage q.q
Old July 12th, 2012 (03:14 PM).
SmokeyMonkey
Beginning Trainer

Is there anything that can be done about the Farfetch'd glitch in Ilex Forest? I can't progress because it keeps jumping into the trees where I can't reach it. And I need Cut to progress...
Old July 12th, 2012 (03:37 PM).
ShinyUmbreon189
Never go full retard

Nature: Relaxed
I heard that Charmander can be caught in the grass early in the game. Is this true? If so, where?

Old July 12th, 2012 (04:09 PM).
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by SmokeyMonkey:
Is there anything that can be done about the Farfetch'd glitch in Ilex Forest? I can't progress because it keeps jumping into the trees where I can't reach it. And I need Cut to progress...
The Farfetch'd should reset every time you enter and leave. You can use this to reset it if it walks onto trees. If not, then you are slightly screwed. There is a specific order to activate Farfetch'd in to get it out. However, could you tell me what precisely you are doing so we can replicate and fix it?

Quote originally posted by ShinyUmbreon189:
I heard that Charmander can be caught in the grass early in the game. Is this true? If so, where?
Absolutely not. IIRC, it is a prize in Goldenrod City's Game Corner, although I haven't checked recently.
Old July 12th, 2012 (04:58 PM).
SmokeyMonkey
Beginning Trainer

It resets yeah, but it still does the same thing everytime...

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/85886530.jpg/

It only moves like this.
Old July 12th, 2012 (07:29 PM). Edited July 12th, 2012 by bobrepuS.
bobrepuS

Quote originally posted by ShinyUmbreon189:
I think someone in Kanto gives it to you. I got all 3 first gen starters (and Chikorita in the cave to Kanto) as gifts after going to Kanto.

Edit: Here is the cities you get the starters from.
Charmander - Fuschia City
Bulbasaur - Pewter City
Squirtle - Saffron City'
Chikorita - Tohjo Falls (go to the left near the entrance and there is an old man sprite who gives you it.

I'm guessing you can get Totodile/Cyndaquil from somewhere unless the old man gives you the start you didn't pick and ??? didn't steal.
Old July 12th, 2012 (10:52 PM).
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by bobrepuS:
I think someone in Kanto gives it to you. I got all 3 first gen starters (and Chikorita in the cave to Kanto) as gifts after going to Kanto.

Edit: Here is the cities you get the starters from.
Charmander - Fuschia City
Bulbasaur - Pewter City
Squirtle - Saffron City'
Chikorita - Tohjo Falls (go to the left near the entrance and there is an old man sprite who gives you it.

I'm guessing you can get Totodile/Cyndaquil from somewhere unless the old man gives you the start you didn't pick and ??? didn't steal.

you can get the rest, Cyndaquil is area where Union Cave and Goldenrod City is connected to the south. Totodile is located in Dark Cave, the entrance near Blackthorn City. I don't think anyone asked for this, but I threw it out there anyway.

Also, has anyone met Wesely yet? I really want that Black Belt for my Hitmontop q.q
Old July 13th, 2012 (05:05 PM).
ForeverEternal
Unhatched Egg

Okay so I have a problem that I'm hoping someone could help me with. I was in mahogany town and I accidentally went into the place the rocket hide out was without going to talk to lance at lake of rage first. So I talked to the box and the script happened anyway and that brought me outside the walls. So I used the walk through walls cheat to get back in and now the cheat won't turn off. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or something but can someone assist me please?
Old July 14th, 2012 (01:04 AM).
alienhunterx

Quote originally posted by ForeverEternal:
Okay so I have a problem that I'm hoping someone could help me with. I was in mahogany town and I accidentally went into the place the rocket hide out was without going to talk to lance at lake of rage first. So I talked to the box and the script happened anyway and that brought me outside the walls. So I used the walk through walls cheat to get back in and now the cheat won't turn off. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or something but can someone assist me please?
Exactly which place are you really refering too. I mean those walls . It is not making any sense to me?????
Old July 14th, 2012 (01:06 AM).
ShinyUmbreon189
Never go full retard

Nature: Relaxed
I got another question. I noticed in the last hack that you couldn't get Ho-oh. I just got this version and is Ho-oh possible to get?

Old July 14th, 2012 (05:48 AM).
ForeverEternal
Unhatched Egg

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
Exactly which place are you really refering too. I mean those walls . It is not making any sense to me?????
In the rocket hideout at Mahogany, not the basement but where you're supposed to meet lance and there are those two guys, one with the glasses standing in the middle of the room. And by walls, I mean the black parts outside the screen,
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links