Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old July 23rd, 2012 (02:30 AM).
SolarBlazeAqua
Beginning Trainer

Hey Guys, I'm new to this pokecommunity so forgive me if i do anything stupid...

i wanted to report a bug in LC 3.1. i was playing it and was training my lv 68 espeon using the pokegear ad VS Seeker, when on route 27, there's a trainer there that is supposed to be a psychic trainer, but when u use the vs seeker against them, u automatically challenge Erika to a rematch? can Laz plz fix this????
Old July 24th, 2012 (01:43 AM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Have you tried to see the over world after the battle. maybe its just a sprite mix up.?
Old July 24th, 2012 (02:36 AM).
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by SolarBlazeAqua:
Hey Guys, I'm new to this pokecommunity so forgive me if i do anything stupid...

i wanted to report a bug in LC 3.1. i was playing it and was training my lv 68 espeon using the pokegear ad VS Seeker, when on route 27, there's a trainer there that is supposed to be a psychic trainer, but when u use the vs seeker against them, u automatically challenge Erika to a rematch? can Laz plz fix this????
The Vs. Seeker was designed specifically for FireRed. It doesn't work properly on LC, and due to the amount of memory that fixing it would take, it never will.
Old July 24th, 2012 (07:57 AM). Edited July 24th, 2012 by Zameric.
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Umm, I just encountered a level 66 Natu in that little patch of grass at the Alpha Ruins...

Edit: Oh my glob, I caught it! :O

Old July 24th, 2012 (08:36 AM).
ExeQt
Beginning Trainer

Hey guys, I need some help finding stuff in the game:

1) Focus Punch ability (TM01 from Gen III)
2) Choice Band item
3) Meditite pokemon
4) Scyther / Scizor pokemons

5) Rock Slide ability cannot be learned since the Move Tutor only teaches it at FR & LG and it doesn't have a TM status in Gen II. can the Move Tutor be implemented for this?

6) I've just recently finished the Johto and Kanto gyms and Mt. Silver was unlocked, however the pedestals on the Outskirt Island in Johto are still not present, when should they appear?

7) Apperantly the breeding system isn't the same as Gen III Emerald, LG & FR games wherein if the mother holds an everstone it has 50% chance to pass the nature on to the infant, but why is that?
Old July 24th, 2012 (04:50 PM).
umbreontheultimate
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Jolly
I just caught a Slowpoke, and would rather evolve it into a Slowking than Slowbro. Does anybody know how to do that?
Old July 24th, 2012 (05:11 PM). Edited July 24th, 2012 by Daltonjames222.
Daltonjames222
Beginning Trainer

Umm where to find Mew at plz
Old July 25th, 2012 (01:42 AM).
Ryuun12

Where can you find Yanma? And Roselia?
Old July 25th, 2012 (07:17 AM).
Rajagopal90
Beginning Trainer

Hey guys am new to this community
First my thanks and hats off to the creators for this wonderful hack. I have finished playing this latest 3.1 beta & looking forward to the next beta.
And there are still some glitches i found
1. I nearly got 7 bad eggs. 3 eggs(???) & 4 eggs unnamed(which were the pokemon i stored before). I havent used any cheats throughout the game. But i do save a lot of times(hope thats not the problem). I sincerely request the creators to find a solution for this.
2. Secondly there were many rocks which i was able to walkover,mostly in caves.
3. In dark cave near blackthorn city i was not able to speak to guy even after using rock smash,its still blocking.
4. I wasnt able to find neither groudon/zapdos. Location of groudon has been changed from previos hack i think but not able to find anywhere. I found some saying zapdos is in dark tunnel near pewter city. But the way to zapdos seems to be blocked by unbreakable rocks.
5. To fill my kanto pokedex where is chansey,pinsir,kabuto,mew,mewtwo..

Thanks in advance to whoever answers this and again i thank the creators for this wonderful hack... looking forward to next one
Old July 25th, 2012 (11:46 AM).
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Quote originally posted by Daltonjames222:
Umm where to find Mew at plz
Nowhere. As of yet, at least.

Quote originally posted by umbreontheultimate:
I just caught a Slowpoke, and would rather evolve it into a Slowking than Slowbro. Does anybody know how to do that?
If I remember correctly, use a Sun Stone. It may be a Moon Stone though. Definitely one of the 2 though.

Quote originally posted by Rajagopal90:
Hey guys am new to this community
First my thanks and hats off to the creators for this wonderful hack. I have finished playing this latest 3.1 beta & looking forward to the next beta.
And there are still some glitches i found
1. I nearly got 7 bad eggs. 3 eggs(???) & 4 eggs unnamed(which were the pokemon i stored before). I havent used any cheats throughout the game. But i do save a lot of times(hope thats not the problem). I sincerely request the creators to find a solution for this.
2. Secondly there were many rocks which i was able to walkover,mostly in caves.
3. In dark cave near blackthorn city i was not able to speak to guy even after using rock smash,its still blocking.
4. I wasnt able to find neither groudon/zapdos. Location of groudon has been changed from previos hack i think but not able to find anywhere. I found some saying zapdos is in dark tunnel near pewter city. But the way to zapdos seems to be blocked by unbreakable rocks.
5. To fill my kanto pokedex where is chansey,pinsir,kabuto,mew,mewtwo..

Thanks in advance to whoever answers this and again i thank the creators for this wonderful hack... looking forward to next one
1) You just completed the out of date beta, try the new one. It should fix most, if not all, of your reported Bad Egg issues.

2) We're trying to find all such bad movement permissions. Take screenshots or something, and post them. Then we can fix them. A general statement saying they're there isn't much use, sadly.

3) What?

4) I'm not sure where Groudon is. The location of Zapdos you were told is correct, although I'm not sure how to actually get to it.

5) Chansey - Can't remember
Pinsir - Bug Catching Contest IIRC
Kabuto - Don't Know
Mew and Mewtwo - Simply not in the hack as yet.
Old July 25th, 2012 (03:39 PM).
jstolze

Is there a secondary link to the live beta 3.2? For some reason, My anti-virus doesn't like this site... I tried looking the live beta on the web, but they all link to the same site (ultrafiles.net) I know this supports you and all every time we download from there, but it would be nice to see an alternative download.

Old July 25th, 2012 (03:43 PM).
Daltonjames222
Beginning Trainer

Oh well still a very well done hack love it. What all legendaries can you catch the poke locations FAQ didn't mention that?
Old July 25th, 2012 (09:42 PM).
Rajagopal90
Beginning Trainer

Thanks Jambo51
I appreciate your help nd comments. Sorry i thought 3.1 was latest. But if you dont mind can you post the link of 3.2 beta or atleast tell me where i can find it
Old July 26th, 2012 (12:27 AM).
Jerrys123111

The beta 3.2 version can be found on linkandzelda's websiteI can't post links, but google : linkandzelda.c0m (replace the 0 with a o) and go to the offical site.
Then go to development journal and click on "beta 3.2 is released!"
NOTE : This new beta makes Flashcarts work again! I tested that it works with my EZ-Flash IV, although it has no real-time clock and I do not know about other Flashcarts.
Old July 26th, 2012 (01:23 AM).
alienhunterx

Thanks Jambo51
I appreciate your help nd comments. Sorry i thought 3.1 was latest. But if you dont mind can you post the link of 3.2 beta or atleast tell me where i can find it
You are reminded again that Posting a direct link of a hack or asking about it is strictly forbidden against the rules of Pokecommuity
Old July 26th, 2012 (03:27 AM).
Zortac
League Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to Zortac
Quote originally posted by Ryuun12:
Where can you find Yanma? And Roselia?
Both of them are available to find at the end of battle tower (on Route 42)
Old July 26th, 2012 (05:58 AM).
Rajagopal90
Beginning Trainer

Thanks Jerrys12311 i found it and thanks alienhunterx As am new here i dont know any such rules but thanks for reminding that. I am playing beta 3.2 oly now
Old July 26th, 2012 (08:26 AM).
Theestud101

Can someone help me out my Vba wont play the ips files how do I get it to work
Old July 26th, 2012 (10:17 AM).
godlesplay

you must patch .gba file (fire red) with lunar ips application
Old July 26th, 2012 (11:28 AM).
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
The switch puzzle in the Goldenrod Underground is broken.
Switch 1 seems to be the problem, I don't think it turns on; how do I get around this?
I've used the search function for the thread to try and find a solution to this, but there didn't seem to be one.
And I noticed at least two other people who had this same problem, and never got an answer.
Although, I'm guessing that not everyone has had this problem, or else I'd be seeing the issue pop up more.

Old July 26th, 2012 (09:46 PM).
arpeggi
Unhatched Egg

Quote originally posted by Jambo51:
4) I'm not sure where Groudon is. The location of Zapdos you were told is correct, although I'm not sure how to actually get to it.

5) Chansey - Can't remember
Pinsir - Bug Catching Contest IIRC
Kabuto - Don't Know
Mew and Mewtwo - Simply not in the hack as yet.
4) The new location of Groudon is in the Dragon's Den. You will need the Ruby from the Underwater Carvern to wake it up though. (Ruby can be obtained from its old location)

5) Chansey & Pinsir can be caught at Safari Zone at Fuschia City.

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
The switch puzzle in the Goldenrod Underground is broken.
Switch 1 seems to be the problem, I don't think it turns on; how do I get around this?
I've used the search function for the thread to try and find a solution to this, but there didn't seem to be one.
And I noticed at least two other people who had this same problem, and never got an answer.
Although, I'm guessing that not everyone has had this problem, or else I'd be seeing the issue pop up more.

Yes, i've noticed that as well.
Try this order, 3,1,2. The path should be opened to the staircase.
Old July 27th, 2012 (03:25 AM).
alienhunterx

Has that Groudon glitch been fixed?
Old July 27th, 2012 (04:27 AM).
Rajagopal90
Beginning Trainer

To the Creators :
I am playing 3.2 beta version now.. and still am getting the bad egg problem.. The Eevee i got from bill changed to bad egg. Is that problem fully resolved ??
Old July 27th, 2012 (04:39 AM).
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
Has that Groudon glitch been fixed?
Forgive me but, What Groudon glitch?

To the Creators :
I am playing 3.2 beta version now.. and still am getting the bad egg problem.. The Eevee i got from bill changed to bad egg. Is that problem fully resolved ??
Did you start a brand new save, as you NEED to do with the beta? (By which I mean completely delete the old .sav file and then boot up the ROM).

If you did, please give us a rundown of what you did and in what order. It may help us to track down what caused the bug. However, if you didn't delete the .sav file, it could be caused by clashes with the old .sav file, which isn't necessarily our fault.
Old July 27th, 2012 (06:34 AM).
Rajagopal90
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by Jambo51:
Forgive me but, What Groudon glitch?

Did you start a brand new save, as you NEED to do with the beta? (By which I mean completely delete the old .sav file and then boot up the ROM).

If you did, please give us a rundown of what you did and in what order. It may help us to track down what caused the bug. However, if you didn't delete the .sav file, it could be caused by clashes with the old .sav file, which isn't necessarily our fault.
Hey thanks for the reply
I deleted the old 3.1 beta with all its contents.. downloaded new one 3.2 beta and then oly started playing from the beginning where elm gives me a starter poke.. I hope you find a solution for this prob not neccesarily for me but for future beta
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links