The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted August 6th, 2012 (12:23 PM).
Ryuun12

Where is the Dragon Claw move tutor? I read that it was in Goldenrod, however the only thing I found was a guy telling me: "Dragon Claw is a powerful move. It really packs a punch." Which makes me think its him, however I already learned it from him. Which I can guarantee is not true. The only Pokemon I had on my team that could've learned it was my Feraligatr, and he's the only one I would've taught it too. And before now, I never even knew he was there. I just got my 8th badge after beating Team Saturn and catching Latios.
Old Posted August 6th, 2012 (01:25 PM). Edited August 6th, 2012 by Zameric.
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Spoiler:
Axel appears outside the Dragon's Den even before you battle Clair.
From what he said to me, he's not supposed to appear till after you beat the gang inside Dragon's Den.
Athough, After I bet the first trainer inside Dragon's Den, Zane was not outside anymore.

You can show pokemon attacking people overworld, but you can't show people hittin' people overworld...

After defeating Russel, is this the only chance I'll have to catch Lati@s?
Because I'm all out of pokeballs of any kind. D:

Clair's first Dragonair has Hypder Fang and Scary Face, both illegal moves for Dragonair.
I don't know if the other two Dragonair, or her Kingdra, have any illegal moves also.

Old Posted August 6th, 2012 (02:40 PM).
Indigo346
Let's Play Maker

Looks cool! I think I'm gonna play it for myself! Maybe do a future LP?
Old Posted August 7th, 2012 (03:17 AM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
I already did all that, and I caught Suicune, but the cop was still there. But I think I did figure out why I was stuck. I just discovered the new, southern part of Ice Path. I'm not sure whether it was reading the inscription, or interacting with the angry Marowak, but I think one of those was the missing event that I needed to trigger to make the cop go away.

Why does the female Cool Trainer in Blackthorn City have a Kingler that knows Dragonbreath?
Why does Clair's first Dragonite have Hyper Fang and Scary Face?
Yeah all this happens from doing a specific event. When someone misses it you can't access more until you do it.
Old Posted August 7th, 2012 (12:53 PM).
AMZMA
◄♪Begin Your Day With Musics♫►

Nature: Relaxed
where i can find Amulet Coin and Macho Brace?

I want to ev training for my party

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old Posted August 7th, 2012 (08:49 PM).
SkylahNetz
Beginning Trainer

I think I'm late....but anyway. I'm really looking forward to the final release of this game. I may not be good at making pokemon mods but I must say. Your work so far is amazing :/ lik

Good luck!
Old Posted August 8th, 2012 (05:40 AM).
Jasmin88

Nature: Quiet
Hello guys, can anyone help me i want to play this but it's running too slow. I played it on VBA 1.82 but it's so slow running on 70-90%, is there any way to increase performance of emulator? If that's not possible can i play it on VBA 1.7.2 because i usually play all the GBA games and Hacks on this version and i didn't experience any slowdowns?

Old Posted August 8th, 2012 (07:44 AM).
moh277
Beginning Trainer

hey,i have some questions and would really appreciate someone could answer them

1.is there any 3.1 walkthrough that covers all of kanto as well? Ive already tried searching on Google n all but im only finding walkthrough for older releases? and using the older ones are slightly different from the current..

2. i have collected all flutes and placed them on the island, but when i go to the cave to find zapdos and after entering the old power plant.. zapdos is nowhere to be found.. is this a bug? and can it be fixed? i really want zapdos!

3. what do you do with the "DNA Sample"? found in cureleon cave?

3. can the fossil machine be fixed in goldenrod? and how?

note: since i really wanted zapdos i used a gamehsark code, when i use the zapdos in battle, instead of seeing the back of zapdos head its a view of a battling moltress.. lol
Old Posted August 9th, 2012 (01:16 AM).
incognito27
Beginning Trainer

My Gardevoit wont learn ThunderBolt. Whats up with that? It could in the original firered. All I could teach it was Thunderpunch and it sucks obviously.
Also I caught 2 Moltress, Both in the same cave.
Old Posted August 9th, 2012 (03:31 AM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmin88 View Post
Hello guys, can anyone help me i want to play this but it's running too slow. I played it on VBA 1.82 but it's so slow running on 70-90%, is there any way to increase performance of emulator? If that's not possible can i play it on VBA 1.7.2 because i usually play all the GBA games and Hacks on this version and i didn't experience any slowdowns?
Adjust your emulator settings to play the game faster. To tell you the truth this is normal in all VBA emulators that the game runs slow. Try to put the sound off and the colours in gba mode. Hopefully this would do the trick
Old Posted August 9th, 2012 (11:36 AM).
Jasmin88

Nature: Quiet
Thanks for answering, i will try that and see if it works. If i can't play it on 1.8.2 version i will try it on 1.7.2, thanks again, bye.

Old Posted August 9th, 2012 (02:26 PM).
abicornhead
Beginning Trainer

Hello i have some troubles

1: i cant fly to cinnabar island and I have already visited many times
2: how i can enter to the MT moon?? there is a scientist who does not let me in i defeat the red hair dude with his sneasel
3: where are the pedestals in outskirt island? i have the 3 flautes yellow, red and blue.
4: where is RED? i cant find him in the silver cave
5: where i can find dragon claw? i waste the move of the dragon claw tutor in goldenrod city

help please thanks
Old Posted August 9th, 2012 (04:05 PM). Edited August 9th, 2012 by Echoing-Echoes.
Echoing-Echoes
Echoes and silence

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Echoing-Echoes
I can't seem to find the location of Zangoose. Does anyone know where to find them?
I already looked in the Location FAQ by dirk123, but it's not in there.

EDIT: Never mind, found one.

If you are reading this and consider location information like this a spoiler, don't click.

Spoiler:
Found one on New Island, when you go back in time.
Old Posted August 9th, 2012 (07:21 PM).
arpeggi
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by abicornhead View Post
Hello i have some troubles

1: i cant fly to cinnabar island and I have already visited many times
2: how i can enter to the MT moon?? there is a scientist who does not let me in i defeat the red hair dude with his sneasel
3: where are the pedestals in outskirt island? i have the 3 flautes yellow, red and blue.
4: where is RED? i cant find him in the silver cave
5: where i can find dragon claw? i waste the move of the dragon claw tutor in goldenrod city

help please thanks
1. I dont think you can fly to cinnabar island, no? I can't recall anymore.

2. You can enter Mt. Moon during the Team Magma/Team Rocket quest?

3. I think the pedestals are not there as of v3.2

4. Red will appear only after you collected all the badges from johto and kanto and defeated the elite 4 at least twice.

5. no idea.
Old Posted August 9th, 2012 (10:18 PM).
TheWhiteZero
Beginning Trainer

why if i see pokemon area in pokedex that show kanto map?
Old Posted August 10th, 2012 (02:53 AM).
Anuhrima
Darkness and Rebirth

Where are the Firestone and the Sunstone?

Old Posted August 10th, 2012 (03:18 AM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuhrima View Post
Where are the Firestone and the Sunstone?
don't remember there locations precisely but t guide you well enough there are 4 NPC's in the game who give you elemental stones.
One is beside the small lake Bell Tower in Violet City
Another one is inside the lighthouse in Olivine city
There is another NPC in Cerulean City in Kanto
If you are looking for a fire stone than you can find it inside Dragon's Den cave which is deep inside of it..
Old Posted August 10th, 2012 (01:10 PM).
Anuhrima
Darkness and Rebirth

Does Wifi Battling and Trading Work in this game?

Old Posted August 11th, 2012 (01:21 AM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuhrima View Post
Does Wifi Battling and Trading Work in this game?
I don't think this feature is available in any hack or ROM in this website
Old Posted August 13th, 2012 (06:44 AM).
danman794
Beginning Trainer

hey, im just wondering, why is dusclops in the game if you cant find it in the wild or trade for it? and if you somehow know where it is...where is it?
Old Posted August 13th, 2012 (07:47 AM).
totodile90
Beginning Trainer

Where is the dragons den master the old man says he's taking care of some goons but I don't know where he is can anyone help me and yes I did beat clair she told me to go down there and I can't find him please help
Old Posted August 13th, 2012 (07:52 AM).
RESHIRAM123
Beginning Trainer

Cant wait to play this. Will download now. Earlier beta was excellent and this one looks even better!
Old Posted August 13th, 2012 (09:14 AM).
arpeggi
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by totodile90 View Post
Where is the dragons den master the old man says he's taking care of some goons but I don't know where he is can anyone help me and yes I did beat clair she told me to go down there and I can't find him please help
Go inside the Dragon Cave, past the whirlpool and go deeper in. There should be a entrance to a cave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman794 View Post
hey, im just wondering, why is dusclops in the game if you cant find it in the wild or trade for it? and if you somehow know where it is...where is it?
Dusclops can be found in the Lavender Cemetry, when you go down and rescome that old dude.
Old Posted August 14th, 2012 (03:28 PM).
danman794
Beginning Trainer

thx for the answer, but thats too far for me to wait to get my 6th member, can i get claydol earlier?
Old Posted August 14th, 2012 (08:58 PM).
Taesic
Beginning Trainer

hello~
loving this hack been playing it for like a couple of weeks now
and i had a couple of questions and i've looked EVERYWHERE and I can't find an answer
i am looking for the locations for Zapdos and Rayquaza...
Zapdos I've heard is in the old abandoned power plant u get to in the rock cave but I can't find him anywhere (i've also heard that he's in some dark tunnel near pewter city but the only "tunnel" i've seen is around pewter city is diglett cave...and he's not in there)
rayquaza i've heard is at the top of the "endless stairs". i have both kyogre and groudon but the endless stairs are still endless...
and yes i am on the latest live beta...and i haven't completely finished the game but i've delivered the GS ball to prof Oak...
are they bugged? or am i just looking in the wrong place
plz help me~~~

*edit- oh and also what is the purpose of meteorite, DNA sample, and the helix/dome fossils?? I've talked to pple in the goldenrod science center and there is one guy that talks about the fossils but his resurrection machine is broken...is there anyway to fix it...? thx~~~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links