Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old August 27th, 2012 (05:32 PM).
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Bluestar007:
can somebody tell me any differences between version 3.2 and 3.1?
Wisdom Cave works now, so you can jump from Leaf Bay to Golden Rod
Old August 28th, 2012 (06:43 AM).
arpeggi
Unhatched Egg

Quote originally posted by PokeReject:
Wisdom Cave works now, so you can jump from Leaf Bay to Golden Rod

It was already working in 3.1
Old August 28th, 2012 (07:25 AM).
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by arpeggi:
It was already working in 3.1
No, it didn't. The ASM code necessary for the function of Wisdom Cave wasn't added until after we transitioned to the new save format. I put it in, so I know, trust me.
Old August 28th, 2012 (11:50 AM).
AliceBlaze
Shiny Collector

Nature: Lonely
I'm in the first room of the Silph building and one of the Saturn grunts said that he hid the card key in the room. Where exactly is it?
Old August 28th, 2012 (06:04 PM).
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Question: does the music sound out of tune every now and then to anyone else?
Old August 29th, 2012 (06:06 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by AliceBlaze:
I'm in the first room of the Silph building and one of the Saturn grunts said that he hid the card key in the room. Where exactly is it?
There's a beautiful picture of Pokémon having fun... you should check it, it's really worthy

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 29th, 2012 (08:34 AM).
AliceBlaze
Shiny Collector

Nature: Lonely
Thanks.

Btw, does anyone know where I can find a Pokemon location guide for beta 3.1?
Old August 29th, 2012 (01:21 PM).
demonta4
President of Demonta Games

Nature: Brave
LAZ Do you know if anyone is going to finish Pokemon ShinyGold
Old August 29th, 2012 (01:36 PM).
rpg man
My new account is Critx

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by demonta4:
LAZ Do you know if anyone is going to finish Pokemon ShinyGold
Shiny Gold was made By Zel, not linkandzelda

I made a new account was cuz i didn't like the name RPg Man
Old August 29th, 2012 (05:34 PM).
onasri15
Beginning Trainer

I'm running beta 3.2 found from the Hackdex google doc. I beat the first 8 gyms, but it won't show the 7th gym's badge. It shows the 8th gym badge but I haven't officially received it from the Dragon's Den. Anyone have any tips?
Old August 29th, 2012 (11:16 PM).
LordBattleBeard
Beginning Trainer

Read about this on a Neowin news post and playing it now on my Xperia PLAY.
Pretty good stuff so far. Everything about it feels fresh, from the graphics to the proper g/s music. It easily surpasses all the g/s remakes I played some time ago now. Keep it up!
Old August 30th, 2012 (01:04 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by rpg man:
Shiny Gold was made By Zel, not linkandzelda
That's why he asked if LaZ knows if someone's gonna finish it not whether LaZ finishes it.

Quote originally posted by onasri15:
I'm running beta 3.2 found from the Hackdex google doc. I beat the first 8 gyms, but it won't show the 7th gym's badge. It shows the 8th gym badge but I haven't officially received it from the Dragon's Den. Anyone have any tips?
It's probably because you obtain "8th" badge from Pryce in order to progress and Clair gives you "7th" badge.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 30th, 2012 (09:53 AM).
onasri15
Beginning Trainer

Through some Kadabra teleport bug I ended up in Lavendar Town and started navigating my way around. I got a couple gym badges too. But I beat Pryce and got the 8th badge, but I didn't get the 7th badge so I can't go to E4. I'm thinking about restarting.
Old August 30th, 2012 (10:35 PM).
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote originally posted by Pegasus:
Downloaded the game for the first time today :D. I'm first gonna test it on my regular VBA emulator. Maybe I'm also going to test it out on VBAGX but I'm not sure if it is going to work.
I always play these hacks on my VBAGX so It should definitely work for you too
Old August 31st, 2012 (02:05 PM).
ShadowEmmi
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by onasri15:
I think it's a little bug or something that makes the badges show up in different orders. When you have done what needs to be done to get the "last" badge you will see all the badges. It did the same thing with me, but when I offically got the 8th badge every badge was there
Old August 31st, 2012 (02:23 PM).
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Hmm... no one's having music problems?

I'm not sure I should patch again (because everything else seems to work fine), or if it's the fact that I'm using Gameboid (which I realize is only partially supported and no one takes bugs for it atm.)
Old September 1st, 2012 (09:46 AM).
MegaKuriboh

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by Projectwolfie:
Hmm... no one's having music problems?

I'm not sure I should patch again (because everything else seems to work fine), or if it's the fact that I'm using Gameboid (which I realize is only partially supported and no one takes bugs for it atm.)
It is because you are using Gameboid. The audio glitches up a lot with that app and it make mulitple instrements play at the same time and other such. It happens with all Pokemon games unfortunately :/
Old September 1st, 2012 (11:20 AM). Edited September 1st, 2012 by Projectwolfie.
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Quote originally posted by Pokemon Trainer Kevin:

It is because you are using Gameboid. The audio glitches up a lot with that app and it make mulitple instrements play at the same time and other such. It happens with all Pokemon games unfortunately :/
Ah ha! Thanks for that, this makes a lot of sense actually. I was mostly checking to make sure if other methods of playing have the same problem. Unfortunately, no emulator is downright perfect. >.<
Old September 1st, 2012 (12:36 PM).
Aquali
Beginning Trainer

Hello there!

I'm trying to trade with Fire Red, everything goes right until the players enter the trade room, I get a black screen with the Pokémon Center music playing and nothing...

Please help me, I really need to trade with FR to really enjoy the game!
Old September 1st, 2012 (12:53 PM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by Aquali:
Hello there!

I'm trying to trade with Fire Red, everything goes right until the players enter the trade room, I get a black screen with the Pokémon Center music playing and nothing...

Please help me, I really need to trade with FR to really enjoy the game!
Personally, I never recommend using a hacked game to trade with an official game. Trying to trade, as a random example, a Vullaby hacked into an Emerald ROMhack with the real game could cause unpredictable results.

Enjoy the hack as designed, I say.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 1st, 2012 (01:58 PM).
KF
Beginning Trainer

Yeah but I want to reset for shiny Celebi and Jirachi in Liquid Crystal, and then trade them in an official game ROM and restore the save file in my official cardridge to finally import them in the 4th and 5th gen games.
Old September 1st, 2012 (02:15 PM). Edited September 1st, 2012 by Cyclone.
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by KF:
Yeah but I want to reset for shiny Celebi and Jirachi in Liquid Crystal, and then trade them in an official game ROM and restore the save file in my official cardridge to finally import them in the 4th and 5th gen games.
As far as Nintendo would be concerned, they would be "hacked" Pokémon. In other words, don't do it. Personally, I could never trade a Pokémon caught in a hack with an official game. I wouldn't want to run the risk of something going wrong. And besides, Jirachi is only available as an event, and never has been able to be caught in an official game (Celebi on the other hand was available in G/S in Japan, but not in America as the GS Ball never got released, but the Ball itself could be hacked in and the capture legally made in hindsight). If it gets imported as caught somewhere other than an event, it would be treated as a hacked Pokémon no matter how legally it was caught in a ROMhack and thus illegal in places like our own trading forum.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 1st, 2012 (03:18 PM).
KF
Beginning Trainer

I'm a shiny hunter and my purpose is to reset 1/8192 the rarest Pokémon that exist, I don't care about the Pokémon's legality if it's shinyness is legal.
Old September 1st, 2012 (05:26 PM).
ShadowWolf32
Near-Expert

Nature: Quiet
I don't know if i'm just stupid, but I can't get the file to download. I just get the "website doesn't exsist" ISP web search page.
Old September 1st, 2012 (11:22 PM). Edited September 1st, 2012 by alienhunterx.
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote originally posted by Projectwolfie:
Ah ha! Thanks for that, this makes a lot of sense actually. I was mostly checking to make sure if other methods of playing have the same problem. Unfortunately, no emulator is downright perfect. >.<
Have you guys tried with VBA yet... It is a best GBA emulator known with guaranteed working including in-game music.

Quote originally posted by ShadowWolf32:
I don't know if i'm just stupid, but I can't get the file to download. I just get the "website doesn't exsist" ISP web search page.
Maybe The servers got down for some reasons.. Try after some time and maybe that could work...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links