The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:22 PM
djonthe1st!
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
I feel like a nub, but I've beaten Jasmine and visited Lake Rage and nothing's triggered either the Goldenrod event or the Red Gyarados event. Do I have to visit the ship?
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:53 PM
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides

^ have u surfed off of the lake of rage? the red gyarados should be there regardless

Current project: Anime cry replacement - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294657
Old January 13th, 2013, 02:27 AM
uchiha sasuke
I'm glad I'm one of them!

Congratulations Link for the great hack!
Can someone tell me if the old trainer requests have been added to the game?

Silly question, but can someone remind me how to activate the clock at the beginning of the game?

EDIT: Problem solved. Options > Emulator > Check "Real Time Clock"
Old January 13th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Sirzento
Unhatched Egg

Build Number: 3.3.00.241
Bug Description:

After I lost the first time this happens:
Youtube Link: youtu.be/Mfqko7AxjP4

while I press no buttons, except the talk button

sry for bad englisch
Old January 13th, 2013, 09:59 AM
FIQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefromto View Post
my dive isnt working although i have 13 badges? any ideas?
You must defeat Blue first.
Old January 13th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Mirari

Here I am again... is there any walkthrough of this game? I don't want to keep asking questions all the time here, but I'm too lazy to figure out where should I go on my game x_x

Actually I don't even remember what was the last important thing I did xD I beat the Elite Four for the second time, beat Red, helped Axel (though I still need to search for a recruit, no idea where to look), caught the Regis and Jirachi, got the DNA sample and saw the credits for the second time. Where to go now? It's not the end of the beta, is it?
Old January 13th, 2013, 01:00 PM
djonthe1st!
Unhatched Egg

Yeah I caught him and murdered the Rockets. Now I'm having trouble getting the clear bell, when i step on the dark tile nothing changes so I'm not tele'd to New Island.
Old January 13th, 2013, 02:14 PM
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides

Bug report: Ver 3.3.00254
Bug description: bugsy has an artifact hovering above him when he is facing down towards the gym door, doesnt have said artifact when facing left or right
Attached Images
File Type: png LCV3_01.png‎ (9.2 KB, 29 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Current project: Anime cry replacement - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294657

Last edited by ch4r1zard; January 13th, 2013 at 02:28 PM.
Old January 13th, 2013, 09:14 PM
LordSalamence
The Elite trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Hey,I have 15 badges now,but Blue still isn't returning to his Gym,
Idk where to go next,someone help me.

Pokemon White Fc:
2580-8604-8244
PM me if you wanna battle you should be in the wifi room
free on weekends
Completed Regions:
Looking forward to a new one.
Kanto
Johto
Hoenn
Sinnoh
Unova
Old January 14th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Banette`
[ The Vengeful Doll ]

Nature: Jolly
So, it seems that I'm not able to get a call from Prof. Elm after going through everything in Dragon's Den. I walked out after defeating everyone, catching Latias and speaking with Claire, then no call. Walked over to Axel and spoke with him, walked back into DD and out, still nothing.
I'm at a loss here. Anyone know a way I can fix this? D:

Old January 14th, 2013, 01:34 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari View Post
Here I am again... is there any walkthrough of this game? I don't want to keep asking questions all the time here, but I'm too lazy to figure out where should I go on my game x_x

Actually I don't even remember what was the last important thing I did xD I beat the Elite Four for the second time, beat Red, helped Axel (though I still need to search for a recruit, no idea where to look), caught the Regis and Jirachi, got the DNA sample and saw the credits for the second time. Where to go now? It's not the end of the beta, is it?
There is a Youtube walk through but it is quite out dated as it relates with the old beta of LC. You have to post question in here in case you are stucked or PM Link directly
Old January 14th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Deep
Unhatched Egg

Hello.
Did anyone tried to trade from liquid crystal to liquid crystal? FAQ says that it is possible, but sadly i've encoutering blackscreen(on no$gba) or communication error (on VBA and VBALink) after enstablishing a connection - right after entering the traderoom. Any tips? :3
Old January 14th, 2013, 07:25 AM
FIQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep View Post
Hello.
Did anyone tried to trade from liquid crystal to liquid crystal? FAQ says that it is possible, but sadly i've encoutering blackscreen(on no$gba) or communication error (on VBA and VBALink) after enstablishing a connection - right after entering the traderoom. Any tips? :3
Since beta 3.x, trading doesn't work, and is yet to be solved.
Old January 14th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Teddy003
Unhatched Egg

First of all I wanted to say that this hack is very well build!

But I have a problem, I must go to Valencia Island but the weather is always bad in Vermilion City and from Olivine City the ship only sets sail to Vermilion.

What can I do about it?

Thanks
Old January 14th, 2013, 09:35 AM
iPersona
Payday Pro

Nature: Quiet
Loving this hack so far. Been lurking up until now, so I figured I'd post about it. Can't wait till it's finished :3
Old January 14th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Mirari

Thank you alienhunter, it took me a while to find the correct video, but now I can continue my game ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy003 View Post
First of all I wanted to say that this hack is very well build!

But I have a problem, I must go to Valencia Island but the weather is always bad in Vermilion City and from Olivine City the ship only sets sail to Vermilion.

What can I do about it?

Thanks
If I recall correctly, you need to receive a call from Prof Oak so he can tell you about a new ship ticket. I received his call when I was in New Bark, in front of home, but I don't know if it needs to be there. Anyway, after he talks to you, just go to that new building in Vermilion and get your new ticket. Then you need to go back to New Bark and surf south, to a new route, to find the Orange Islands Gate - Undersea Express.
Old January 14th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Teddy003
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari View Post
Thank you alienhunter, it took me a while to find the correct video, but now I can continue my game

If I recall correctly, you need to receive a call from Prof Oak so he can tell you about a new ship ticket. I received his call when I was in New Bark, in front of home, but I don't know if it needs to be there. Anyway, after he talks to you, just go to that new building in Vermilion and get your new ticket. Then you need to go back to New Bark and surf south, to a new route, to find the Orange Islands Gate - Undersea Express.
Ok, thank you very much for the quick answer, now I can play again!
Old January 14th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Sirzento
Unhatched Egg

Build Number: 3.3.00.241

BUG!!!

The Teleporter in the Alpha ruins to the clear Bell not working!!!
Old January 15th, 2013, 08:10 AM
nighthawk3
Unhatched Egg

Okay i have patched the game over and over again and on a clean rom too and during the battle with the ghost type gym leader he has one pokemon and its just a question mark "?" and some trainers pokemon have 0 hp when in battle last trainer i faced had a pigeotto and it had 0 HP i sent my cyndaquil to do a tackle attack i missed but still won somehow i wont play this untill its fix its kind annoying -.-
Old January 15th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Teddy003
Unhatched Egg

@Sirzento: You have to go as far as you can in the story (go the the entrace of the ice cave leading blackthorn), I guess it was something with that.

I have a new problem, I'm now beating the grunts around the Crystal Caves, but my Pokémon doesn't earn expierence points? What to do about it?
Old January 15th, 2013, 02:39 PM
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides

for people experiencing bugs please post it in the manner constructed in some of the earlier posts on this page, or in the bug tracker. that way they can index and track down the problem quicker, meaning better fixes

i only seem to be getting graphical errors with some of the leader sprites (mainly whitney and bugsy), havent got to claire yet since i started again 2 days ago but the others have been fine thus far apart from them 2

Last edited by ch4r1zard; January 15th, 2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: internet spazzed out and made me triple post, edited down to single
Old January 15th, 2013, 02:43 PM
clay4200
Unhatched Egg

I have a new problem, I'm now beating the grunts around the Crystal Caves, but my Pokémon doesn't earn expierence points? What to do about it?

- part of the storyline, I had the same problem too until I talked to someone in West Vale and they said their pokemon weren't getting stronger so I realised I had to finish a quest of some sort, and I did, now they level up just fine
Old January 15th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Mirari

I had the same "problem" with the experience too... How can I finish this quest? I went to the lighthouse, defeated everyone there, but there's no way to destroy the big machine on the top floor.

And what are those things around the island charged in 100%? Do I need to destroy them somehow? Also, there is some cave to the north of the island, but a grunt doesn't let me pass (though he moved from the door).
Old January 15th, 2013, 06:42 PM
serlyu1
Unhatched Egg

hey, great hack, just got back into it.

A couple questions, I'm playing this on my android phone using My Boy! emulator.

First, when I tried to trade my bellsprout for the onix in violet city, I just got a black screen. Is this a common bug or just because im not using vba?

Second, I'm trying to use headbutt to try to catch a hearacross, but when I use headbutt on a tree, nothing seems to happen, is there a way to make it work?

Also, I read that Haunter evolves into Gengar with a moon stone, if thats true, will gengar still learn haunters level up moveset like normal or will he miss out like most other evolution stone pokemon?

Thanks!

Last edited by serlyu1; January 15th, 2013 at 06:48 PM.
Old January 15th, 2013, 10:15 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I thought those two bugs you mentioned were fixed already by LaZ. Maybe you are playing an older beta?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here