The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 15th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Aruaruu

Build 3.3.00273
Bug report
Bug description: When starting a new game and being asked what day it is selecting "No" may cause no text to appear. It also didn't change the day.
Old January 16th, 2013, 04:09 AM
serlyu1
Unhatched Egg

i dont even know honestly, I think im playing one of the newer versions because i used a download link on his website and there was only one download available (but no name) and I dont recall beta 2 having different phases of the day
Old January 16th, 2013, 05:19 AM
LordSalamence
The Elite trainer

Nature: Relaxed
I'm stuck at Sandway town.
I don't know where is that "boss of the island" guy.
I know he's that mister.
But I don't know where he is,someone help me with this.

Pokemon White Fc:
2580-8604-8244
PM me if you wanna battle you should be in the wifi room
free on weekends
Completed Regions:
Looking forward to a new one.
Kanto
Johto
Hoenn
Sinnoh
Unova
Old January 16th, 2013, 02:49 PM
EliteReiko
Unhatched Egg

this hack is bugged -.- the first bug i encountered was after getting the egg from mr.pokemon right as you encounter silver nothing happens you cant battle him then the next glitch was when i met gary at cinnabar island then the next glitch was i never got a call from prof oak so i never got the stamp from him i even tried talking to him and all he asks is how my pokedex is coming along i even talked with axel about the mission. if anyone knows how to fix the glitch with oak please tell me cause i cant continue on
Old January 16th, 2013, 07:00 PM
maia_009
Unhatched Egg

I won at seafoam, but i cant get blue back to viridian gym. Is this a bug? Help pls!
Old January 17th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Swaino
Unhatched Egg

So i'm not getting XP anymore, which i think is part of the story....I'm currently at the nexus lab and the brother and sister looking for the onix are situated outside the cave to the right of sandway town but they just stand outside saying "oh i'm going to look in this cave now, there is nowhere else too look" then they dont do anything.

Could someone hint to me what the password is...and am i missing something regarding the brother and sister quest.

Last edited by Swaino; January 17th, 2013 at 08:10 PM.
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:59 AM
xSaberx
Unhatched Egg

is there a reflect tutor? bulk up? all i know so far is light screen - cerulean, d.claw - golden rod, calm mind - blackthorn, bellydrum - pallet, aerial ace - mahogany, rock tomb - azalea(did i forgot something)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maia_009 View Post
I won at seafoam, but i cant get blue back to viridian gym. Is this a bug? Help pls!
go to the panel beside blue (right of him) then talk to the mountain and it will crumble and make a hole.

Last edited by xSaberx; January 18th, 2013 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 18th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Not An Option
Apparently not

I'm still lost and would really appreciate some help.

I can't get the sea pass to the orange islands, I think it's called. I've done everything, including beating all gym leaders, blue, red, all the gym leaders twice, the elite four multiple times, everything I know to do.

Oak never says anything to me about it.

EDIT: I keep being told that I just missed the last train.

EDIT EDIT: All Oak will say to me is "Has that egg changed any" and I've showed him multiple times.

Last edited by Not An Option; January 18th, 2013 at 01:05 PM.
Old January 18th, 2013, 01:13 PM
xAKAxSomeDude
Unhatched Egg

Believe I found a bug, When you go to the shop in ecruteak before you unlock the ability to go downstairs, if you hit A on the box hiding the stairs in the top right of the room some text from Lance pops up and you get put into the blackness of the out of bounds that you see when you enter the house. From this point I can't find a way to re-enter the room and progress the story. I'm playing on the latest VBA Link and using Liquid Crystal Beta 3.1

Old January 18th, 2013, 03:42 PM
serlyu1
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys, I just beat the elite four for the first time and instead of taking me to new bark town after the restart so i could do the Kanto region, it transferred me to cerulean city with no events active. I'm playing this on MyBoy! for android. Is there any way to fix this?
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:05 PM
xSaberx
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAKAxSomeDude View Post
Believe I found a bug, When you go to the shop in ecruteak before you unlock the ability to go downstairs, if you hit A on the box hiding the stairs in the top right of the room some text from Lance pops up and you get put into the blackness of the out of bounds that you see when you enter the house. From this point I can't find a way to re-enter the room and progress the story. I'm playing on the latest VBA Link and using Liquid Crystal Beta 3.1

go start anew, since 3.1 is outdated. play the the latest version 3.3. make a new save since ur 3.1 save wouldn't be compatible

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSaberx View Post
is there a reflect tutor? bulk up? all i know so far is light screen - cerulean, d.claw - golden rod, calm mind - blackthorn, bellydrum - pallet, aerial ace - mahogany, rock tomb - azalea(did i forgot something)?
*bump*

Last edited by xSaberx; January 18th, 2013 at 10:12 PM.
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:26 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not An Option View Post
I'm still lost and would really appreciate some help.

I can't get the sea pass to the orange islands, I think it's called. I've done everything, including beating all gym leaders, blue, red, all the gym leaders twice, the elite four multiple times, everything I know to do.

Oak never says anything to me about it.

EDIT: I keep being told that I just missed the last train.

EDIT EDIT: All Oak will say to me is "Has that egg changed any" and I've showed him multiple times.
Enable Real Time Clock settings in VBA to catch the train every time.
Old January 19th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by serlyu1 View Post
Hey guys, I just beat the elite four for the first time and instead of taking me to new bark town after the restart so i could do the Kanto region, it transferred me to cerulean city with no events active. I'm playing this on MyBoy! for android. Is there any way to fix this?
Sadly, you've hit a (now fixed) game killing bug. There's no way to fix your save as the events in New Bark Town won't correctly trigger. All you can do is restart. We DID post warnings not to complete the league if you we're on certain versions of LC, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteReiko View Post
this hack is bugged -.- the first bug i encountered was after getting the egg from mr.pokemon right as you encounter silver nothing happens you cant battle him then the next glitch was when i met gary at cinnabar island then the next glitch was i never got a call from prof oak so i never got the stamp from him i even tried talking to him and all he asks is how my pokedex is coming along i even talked with axel about the mission. if anyone knows how to fix the glitch with oak please tell me cause i cant continue on
Wut? Paragraphs and sentences, good sir. Some punctuation wouldn't do you any harm either.
Old January 19th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Tehterryy
Unhatched Egg

Hi, it seems that the tile that the clear bell room wants me to go on doesnt do anything.
Old January 19th, 2013, 12:39 PM
kralde
Unhatched Egg

Hello! I need some help, if possible.
I want to play this amazing game in my EZ FLASH IV.
But this flashcard doesn't have internal clock so...I already received the message in the begining alerting me about clock stuff.
It will interfere in my gameplay? Like Pokemon that I will encounter, important events...will I get stuck at some point because of this?
Thaniks!
Old January 19th, 2013, 03:40 PM
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides

yes, the RTC is required to get to the orange islands i think

Current project: Anime cry replacement - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294657
Old January 19th, 2013, 04:35 PM
kralde
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch4r1zard View Post

Aw, I see =(
And I supose that won't be a patch to solve this...?
Thanks!
Old January 19th, 2013, 06:43 PM
LCCoolJ95
Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
Ah, Pokémon Liquid Crystal, I love this hack. Keep up the great work guys! :D

Fairy-type in Pokémon Emerald: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=288
Old January 20th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralde View Post
Aw, I see =(
And I supose that won't be a patch to solve this...?
Thanks!
It's probably unpatchable, considering that not even Emerald's RTC has a patch.
Old January 20th, 2013, 06:48 AM
pikachubolt

Let me try this hack,look amazing btw.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:53 AM
linkandzelda
n00b desu ka?

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch4r1zard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralde View Post
Hello! I need some help, if possible.
I want to play this amazing game in my EZ FLASH IV.
But this flashcard doesn't have internal clock so...I already received the message in the begining alerting me about clock stuff.
It will interfere in my gameplay? Like Pokemon that I will encounter, important events...will I get stuck at some point because of this?
Thaniks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post
There's only one solution to this, and it's making LC work 100% without an RTC. Right now, the only thing that requires RTC is the Orange Islands, and some future events will also require it as well. It would basically mean making them work without RTC. That would also mean that flash carts without RTC wouldn't support any day/night.
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:57 AM
serlyu1
Unhatched Egg

So I fixed my bug with the league and cerulean city by updating to the latest beta.

Now I have a question, is there a wiki or text that mentions where all the TMs and move tutors are located?

Thanks
Old January 20th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Pingouin7
¬‿¬
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post
Yes, it does.
But you may be right; depending on what Day/Night system this hack uses, it may be impossible to make it work on flashcards.
Old January 20th, 2013, 09:30 PM
rvrazorback
Unhatched Egg

SIAP, is there a way to turn the weather off? Everywhere I go it is hailing and it's getting very annoying......
Old January 20th, 2013, 10:29 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
You are the first one who is complaining about hailing because many people like myself complained LaZ to stop the Sandstorm on many routes but he clearified us that it is all random and he kindly removed much of it. Now in the latest beta people complain more for raining on many routes.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links