Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:37 AM
kensarcher
Hack Addict

Nature: Relaxed
yow guys 3 of team nexus grunt is blocking the way trough cyrstal cave.. how can i rid of them?
and bug report. when i did my first step at the @ the 4th city on orange island i got no exp when battling nexus and wild pokemons
Played Hack List:
Pokemon Dark Rising
Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________

Last edited by kensarcher; February 20th, 2013 at 02:57 AM.
Old February 20th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
I dont think so i caught a wild Onix and some time later when i opened the pc my onixs sprite was bugged with random pink things and my game got crashed...
It has to be related with the crash at Violet and the Crystal Onix which was added in one of the newest mini updates
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
I dont think so i caught a wild Onix and some time later when i opened the pc my onixs sprite was bugged with random pink things and my game got crashed...
It has to be related with the crash at Violet and the Crystal Onix which was added in one of the newest mini updates
Well I have the latest update and have no problems with it. I can`t trade it and when I caught it the sprite was a bit messy. But it is perfectly fine in the box. Sprite and all.
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:29 PM
crypto420
Unhatched Egg

After I get the GS Ball, how exactly do I get back to Kanto? It always says 'the train will leave in 10 minutes.."
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypto420 View Post
After I get the GS Ball, how exactly do I get back to Kanto? It always says 'the train will leave in 10 minutes.."
Just go back to new bark town, surf to the first bit of the victory road. Since the victory road is in Kanto all you have to do is use fly to wherever u need to go to.
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:56 PM
crypto420
Unhatched Egg

No I mean I'm on the orange island and I can't get back to Kanto to give the GS Ball to Oak. It always says that I've missed the train and that it will come back in 10 minutes. - so how do I get back to newbark town like you said?

Last edited by crypto420; February 20th, 2013 at 04:04 PM.
Old February 20th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Strikes

Quote:
No I mean I'm on the orange island and I can't get back to Kanto to give the GS Ball to Oak. It always says that I've missed the train and that it will come back in 10 minutes. - so how do I get back to newbark town like you said?
Been too long. I do not remember. I think it has to be raining or something If I remember right. Would anyone care to shed some light on this please?
Old February 20th, 2013, 05:27 PM
liquidcrystaluser1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikes View Post
Been too long. I do not remember. I think it has to be raining or something If I remember right. Would anyone care to shed some light on this please?
It should be based on the real time clock..
If you got to OJ isles in the first place you should be able to get back.

Also, when do I gain access to the Uno/Dos/Tres line? I've got all 3(4) flutes, and placed them (4th being white flute). I'm able to look at where moltres/articuno spawn (mortar northeast, ice path weird entrance from the bridge west of ice path main entrance), but they're not there.

Last edited by liquidcrystaluser1234; February 20th, 2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 20th, 2013, 09:28 PM
kensarcher
Hack Addict

Quote:
just adjust the time on your computer/psp/phone for you to be able to ride the undersea express again hope it helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidcrystaluser1234 View Post
It should be based on the real time clock..
If you got to OJ isles in the first place you should be able to get back.

Also, when do I gain access to the Uno/Dos/Tres line? I've got all 3(4) flutes, and placed them (4th being white flute). I'm able to look at where moltres/articuno spawn (mortar northeast, ice path weird entrance from the bridge west of ice path main entrance), but they're not there.
hey where did you get the yellow flute?

can we get trough the cyrstal cave? cause there are 3 grunts who is blocking the cave entrance
Played Hack List:
Pokemon Dark Rising
Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________

Last edited by kensarcher; February 20th, 2013 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 20th, 2013, 09:49 PM
helloimalex
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by kensarcher View Post
yow guys 3 of team nexus grunt is blocking the way trough cyrstal cave.. how can i rid of them?
and bug report. when i did my first step at the @ the 4th city on orange island i got no exp when battling nexus and wild pokemons
It isn't a bug. It is the team nexus plot line. They messed things up so you get no experience when you're there, no matter who you battle.
I'll do whatever it takes
To be the mistake
You can't live without
Old February 20th, 2013, 10:35 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurai XD View Post
Hey there buddies.. I'm new here so i am bit shy..
Well I've encountered some problems in the game. The 3rd gym leader at the Orange Islands is not there. I already beaten the nexus 4 Mister G and shut down all of the nexus one but the gym leader is not there. I already beat the 2nd gym leader so why is the 3rd gym leader not there?

And oh... I forgot.. where can i found zapdos? Rumors said that this legendary pokemon is in the rock tunnel. But I already searched the whole area and the bird is not totally there. I also doubt that this bird is in the hallow cave but definitely I'm wrong.. please help me with my problem. Thanks for the answers.
The Zapdos you mentioned is really a buggy event. As for the Gym leader the current beta goes till 2nd Gym in Orange Islands so no 3rd Gym leader currently
Old February 21st, 2013, 08:37 AM
din931

Where do i get a fire stone from? I don't want to defeat the elite four with a level 50 growlithe

i found 2 bugs too i hope im not repeating what other people r saying

poliwag can learn overheat
i caught a onix in the wild but when it showed up in my pokedex after it was all pink
Old February 21st, 2013, 12:24 PM
liquidcrystaluser1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensarcher View Post
just adjust the time on your computer/psp/phone for you to be able to ride the undersea express again hope it helps.

hey where did you get the yellow flute?

can we get trough the cyrstal cave? cause there are 3 grunts who is blocking the cave entrance

1 was from Axel in Olivine after you heal the pokemon up top
1 is in Violet city (use surf)
1 is in Hollow cave northwest of Olivine (step on every hole)
Old February 21st, 2013, 05:41 PM
tigs15

Trainer name: Rainbow
Type- Elite
Items- Full Restore, Full restore, Max Revive
Pokemon- Gengar (Annoying moveset) , Porygon, Scizor, Lapras, Magmar, Electrode (explosion)
Before Battle Dialogue"My Gengar will wipe the floor with you!"
Beaten Battle dialogue" I gave it my best...And that wasn't good enough."
After Battle dialogue" How...I thought I had my team perfected."
Old February 21st, 2013, 05:53 PM
Strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigs15 View Post
Trainer name: Rainbow
Type- Elite
Items- Full Restore, Full restore, Max Revive
Pokemon- Gengar (Annoying moveset) , Porygon, Scizor, Lapras, Magmar, Electrode (explosion)
Before Battle Dialogue"My Gengar will wipe the floor with you!"
Beaten Battle dialogue" I gave it my best...And that wasn't good enough."
After Battle dialogue" How...I thought I had my team perfected."
Your either blind, a troll, or dumb. Or all of the above. It says how to send the request on the same post. So you would have to be one of the previously aforementioned 3 or all of the above.
Old February 21st, 2013, 08:33 PM
Knight1995
mew two

I am playing pokemon liquid crystal beta3.1 version on my vba.i completed the johto league and got 7 out of 8 badges in kanto. but i am unable to get the 8th badge from cerulean city becoz there gym leader is missing. also unable to complete the power plant problem stuck with that and dont know what to do.? plz help me out.

I am playing pokemon liquid crystal beta3.1 version on my vba.i completed the johto league and got 7 out of 8 badges in kanto. but i am unable to get the 8th badge from cerulean city becoz there gym leader is missing. also unable to complete the power plant problem stuck with that and dont know what to do.? plz help me out.

Last edited by Knight1995; February 21st, 2013 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 21st, 2013, 10:36 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight1995 View Post

Bro you missed Misty on the route North of cerulean city. She is dating someone at there. Talk with her so that she could return to her gym
Old February 21st, 2013, 11:56 PM
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir

Nature: Quirky
Sir, I am in love with your hack.
I've been playing it for a while now and I'm now up to Indigo Plateau!
I love this game, and I can't wait to see more!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Old February 22nd, 2013, 02:56 AM
Knight1995
mew two

Will you please help me out how to solve that wierd power plant problem where the manager become mad and saying gahgah....
Old February 22nd, 2013, 10:20 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight1995 View Post
Will you please help me out how to solve that wierd power plant problem where the manager become mad and saying gahgah....
It's the same as in G/S/C. You need to find Mystery Part by meeting the Rocket guy in Cerulean's gym and then finding the part in the pool.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 22nd, 2013, 09:47 PM
RottenTuna

Hi there umm where do I get a vs seeker to battle trainers again?
Old February 22nd, 2013, 10:07 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by RottenTuna View Post
You don't need for someone to give it to you in fact your PokeGear works as a VS Seeker in LC.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 10:19 PM
RottenTuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
You don't need for someone to give it to you in fact your PokeGear works as a VS Seeker in LC.
How do I actually use it? I open my pokegear and there's a window that says phone,map,gbp and stuff I registered that item and used select I still get the same thing.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 03:45 AM
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RottenTuna View Post
You don't. It was removed because it completely broke the game on use. Its functionality will eventually be replaced by the phone, give us a little time to get it all working!
Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 07:45 AM
Strikes

As consolation there is a box in your room. Activate it and it will ask you if you want to reset all the trainers. This will allow you to battle them again. Granted their pokemon are at the same level they were when you first fought them but nevertheless.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links