The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #3676    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 08:33 AM
JasonX199
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Hi guys, I have completed the game.

But still have a question.

In the game, I had caught a wild Eevee. (wild grass). But I can't seem to find it anymore, the other eevee I already got from goldenrod city. Now I have evolved the first eevee into vaporeon and the other eevee is still eevee. I have forgotten the wild grass spot for the wild eevee, I wanted to catch them all and evolve. Does any of you still know where I can find the wild eevee's?
Reply With Quote
  #3677    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 09:37 AM
tom0o
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gender: Male
Check the pokedex in the game
Reply With Quote
  #3678    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 10:14 AM
Bluestar007
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York City
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but in this hack where do you get eevee? Btw so far I love this hack and its absolutely amazing!!
Reply With Quote
  #3679    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:01 PM
JasonX199
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
In goldenrod city underneath the radio tower u get the eevee.

The pokedex shows area unknown...
Reply With Quote
  #3680    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 04:30 PM
Dazara
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Enjoying the hack! Apologies if this is a stupid question but it has kind of stumped me. I need to wake up the Snorlax blocking the entrance to Diglett's Cave, and I've read that I need to use the Radio on the Pokegear. However, when I go on the Pokegear both the phone and the radio never work. What do I do?
Reply With Quote
  #3681    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 04:43 PM
ch4r1zard's Avatar
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender:
Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonX199 View Post
Hi guys, I have completed the game.

But still have a question.

In the game, I had caught a wild Eevee. (wild grass). But I can't seem to find it anymore, the other eevee I already got from goldenrod city. Now I have evolved the first eevee into vaporeon and the other eevee is still eevee. I have forgotten the wild grass spot for the wild eevee, I wanted to catch them all and evolve. Does any of you still know where I can find the wild eevee's?
Eevee's are found where u beat team saturn (or static) in the dragons den underground bit. ive found 4 there so far

Quote:
In goldenrod city underneath the radio tower u get the eevee
Actually the given Eevee is from bill who's house is in goldenrod city, its available after u have been in ecruteak PC and triggered that particular script

Quote:
Enjoying the hack! Apologies if this is a stupid question but it has kind of stumped me. I need to wake up the Snorlax blocking the entrance to Diglett's Cave, and I've read that I need to use the Radio on the Pokegear. However, when I go on the Pokegear both the phone and the radio never work. What do I do?
someone will need to clarify but i believe u have to complete the power plant event in order to recieve the item POKETAR which wakes snorlax up...maybe it will be replaced with the radio when its functional in the future, only the Devs know. as for the phone that doesnt work yet either
__________________


Current project: Anime cry replacement - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294657

Last edited by ch4r1zard; February 23rd, 2013 at 04:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3682    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 08:37 PM
kensarcher's Avatar
kensarcher
Hack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Metro Manila
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
im here again.. how can i get to crystal cave? i dunno how can i rid those three grunts(each of them are blocking the entrance) that blocking my way..
__________________
Played Hack List:
Pokemon Dark Rising
Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________
_________________________________________________
I'm a proud Filipino! xD Playing Pokemon since 1st year HS
Reply With Quote
  #3683    
Old February 24th, 2013, 04:43 AM
RottenTuna
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Gender: Male
hey there sorry if this has been asked but where do i find the black flute? also how do i make the tables to put my flutes to trigger the legendary birds appear?

Sorry for spamming ignore my previous question. I have a few more questions.

1) where can I find zapdos? I placed the flute on the table and went to the power plant from rock tunnel but zapdos isn't there.

2) where can I find a tm of return?

Last edited by RottenTuna; February 24th, 2013 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #3684    
Old February 24th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Gold011
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
i have a question, i have a savedata from one or two releases before the pokegear update (the first release with the "new" pokegear), will my savedata work with the latest one?
Reply With Quote
  #3685    
Old February 24th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Dazara
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
someone will need to clarify but i believe u have to complete the power plant event in order to recieve the item POKETAR which wakes snorlax up...maybe it will be replaced with the radio when its functional in the future, only the Devs know. as for the phone that doesnt work yet either
I've completed the Power Plant event (as far as I know) and have defeated Misty. Been back to the Power Plant again and I didn't receive any item!
Reply With Quote
  #3686    
Old February 24th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Pedro9's Avatar
Pedro9
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Peolpe, how can i get the item lucky egg?
Reply With Quote
  #3687    
Old February 24th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Yoshidraak
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Hey, can anyone tell me where to put the flutes to make the legendary birds appear? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #3688    
Old February 24th, 2013, 03:49 PM
RottenTuna
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshidraak View Post
Hey, can anyone tell me where to put the flutes to make the legendary birds appear? Thanks.
You need to complete all the ruin of alph puzzles and surf east from golden rod to outskirts island.
Reply With Quote
  #3689    
Old February 24th, 2013, 11:08 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazara View Post
Enjoying the hack! Apologies if this is a stupid question but it has kind of stumped me. I need to wake up the Snorlax blocking the entrance to Diglett's Cave, and I've read that I need to use the Radio on the Pokegear. However, when I go on the Pokegear both the phone and the radio never work. What do I do?
Talk with the Power Plant director and then fly back to Misty's gym, Find that Grunt there and then go back towards Nugget bridge. Defeat him and go back to find that Item inside the gym's water. Fly back to Power Plant and give the part to the director who will give you the TM for Zap Cannon. Now head back to Lavender town and talk with the director of Radio Tower who will award you with the app for your Pokegear i-e PokeTar. Go towards that Snorlax and press A button on it. It should awake up after some time and you could get inside the Diglett's cave now............
Reply With Quote
  #3690    
Old February 25th, 2013, 05:03 AM
ch4r1zard's Avatar
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender:
Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazara View Post
I've completed the Power Plant event (as far as I know) and have defeated Misty. Been back to the Power Plant again and I didn't receive any item!
i failed to mention that u need to go back to the kanto radio tower, thats my bad
__________________


Current project: Anime cry replacement - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294657
Reply With Quote
  #3691    
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by RottenTuna View Post
1) where can I find zapdos? I placed the flute on the table and went to the power plant from rock tunnel but zapdos isn't there.
Zappy is buggy event... it does not work for most people.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #3692    
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Yoshidraak
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by RottenTuna View Post
You need to complete all the ruin of alph puzzles and surf east from golden rod to outskirts island.
Thanks, I found it. Do you also know where I can find Ho-Oh in this game?

Last edited by Yoshidraak; February 25th, 2013 at 09:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3693    
Old February 25th, 2013, 11:48 AM
ssj025
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
If i wanted to play the final version of this game how long would i have to wait 1 year?
Reply With Quote
  #3694    
Old February 25th, 2013, 01:40 PM
nm2306
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Im stuck, I have all 16 badges and explored the seacavern and recovered the ruby. If someone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated, i have no clue what else to do. My questions are:

1. As i said i recovered the ruby, and looked for the sapphire, before kyogre used to be in this spot, but instead of finding a sapphire I get a F**cking red scarf? Is this a glitch? bc ive looked for the sapphire everywhere in the cavern

2. Im using the 3rd beta, i went to prf oak to get clearance for mt silver but he just keeps repeating the same. "ah youre in Kanto, the trainers here are tough" line. i figured theres more for me to do to unlock mt silver, ive heard theres a safari storyline?? If theres more for me to do please help i hate asking on here bc i want a challenge but im confused.

Help!

a follow up bc i know someone will answer with elite 4 rnd 2, i went back to beat them again but theyre pokemon were exactly the same levels high 40s low 60s, so is there something i must do to before i can face them again to access mt silver?

Last edited by nm2306; February 25th, 2013 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #3695    
Old February 25th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Gold011
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
i have a question, i have a savedata from one or two releases before the pokegear update (the first release with the "new" pokegear), will my savedata work with the latest one?
can someone answer this to me?
Reply With Quote
  #3696    
Old February 25th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Strikes's Avatar
Strikes
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
can someone answer this to me?
This question has been answered before. If your release is 3.2 or lower, then yes your savedata is outdated and will not work with the latest release.

Last edited by Strikes; February 25th, 2013 at 10:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3697    
Old February 25th, 2013, 10:21 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by nm2306 View Post
Im stuck, I have all 16 badges and explored the seacavern and recovered the ruby. If someone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated, i have no clue what else to do. My questions are:

1. As i said i recovered the ruby, and looked for the sapphire, before kyogre used to be in this spot, but instead of finding a sapphire I get a F**cking red scarf? Is this a glitch? bc ive looked for the sapphire everywhere in the cavern

2. Im using the 3rd beta, i went to prf oak to get clearance for mt silver but he just keeps repeating the same. "ah youre in Kanto, the trainers here are tough" line. i figured theres more for me to do to unlock mt silver, ive heard theres a safari storyline?? If theres more for me to do please help i hate asking on here bc i want a challenge but im confused.

Help!

a follow up bc i know someone will answer with elite 4 rnd 2, i went back to beat them again but theyre pokemon were exactly the same levels high 40s low 60s, so is there something i must do to before i can face them again to access mt silver?
Talk with Prof. Oak now and he will tell you the directions to go to Orange Islands only after you have defeated Champion Red and beated the Elites 2nd time
Reply With Quote
  #3698    
Old February 26th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Iceman3k's Avatar
Iceman3k
Kickin' it Retirement Style
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Michigan
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Send a message via AIM to Iceman3k
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but here are a few minor things that I've seen.

*Staryu only gives off 1 EXP. I think there's a bug with its base EXP.
*Scyther apparently gives LESS EXP than Beedrill, although I though Scyther initially had a higher base EXP.

That's all I have for now.
__________________
I'm officially retired from all competitive play due to my busy schedule. But I'm never going to lose the love that I have for the Pokemon game in general. I now spend my free time playing GBA Pokemon Hacks just for the enjoyment of it.
Reply With Quote
  #3699    
Old February 27th, 2013, 05:06 AM
ganesha's Avatar
ganesha
The Graphical Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: India
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Rash
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ganesha Send a message via Yahoo to ganesha Send a message via Skype™ to ganesha
There's a bug in the game, the man who gives map extension doesn't come to you when you enter Cherrygrove town for the first time. And the traded pokemon (Mareep in the Cherrygrove PC) doesn't listen after level 10, I already have 2 badges.
__________________


Last edited by ganesha; March 1st, 2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: A small mistake
Reply With Quote
  #3700    
Old February 27th, 2013, 06:31 PM
BenjaminLDuco
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Just wondering but if I play this now and a new patch comes up do I just patch the already patched game, or do I patch a whole new firered? Does my progess save when I switch patches, or do I have to start all over?
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:45 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.