The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 23rd, 2013, 08:33 AM
JasonX199
Unhatched Egg

Hi guys, I have completed the game.

But still have a question.

In the game, I had caught a wild Eevee. (wild grass). But I can't seem to find it anymore, the other eevee I already got from goldenrod city. Now I have evolved the first eevee into vaporeon and the other eevee is still eevee. I have forgotten the wild grass spot for the wild eevee, I wanted to catch them all and evolve. Does any of you still know where I can find the wild eevee's?
Old February 23rd, 2013, 09:37 AM
tom0o

Check the pokedex in the game
Old February 23rd, 2013, 10:14 AM
Bluestar007
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quiet
I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but in this hack where do you get eevee? Btw so far I love this hack and its absolutely amazing!!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:01 PM
JasonX199
Unhatched Egg

In goldenrod city underneath the radio tower u get the eevee.

The pokedex shows area unknown...
Old February 23rd, 2013, 04:30 PM
Dazara
Unhatched Egg

Enjoying the hack! Apologies if this is a stupid question but it has kind of stumped me. I need to wake up the Snorlax blocking the entrance to Diglett's Cave, and I've read that I need to use the Radio on the Pokegear. However, when I go on the Pokegear both the phone and the radio never work. What do I do?
Old February 23rd, 2013, 04:43 PM
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonX199 View Post
Hi guys, I have completed the game.

But still have a question.

In the game, I had caught a wild Eevee. (wild grass). But I can't seem to find it anymore, the other eevee I already got from goldenrod city. Now I have evolved the first eevee into vaporeon and the other eevee is still eevee. I have forgotten the wild grass spot for the wild eevee, I wanted to catch them all and evolve. Does any of you still know where I can find the wild eevee's?
Eevee's are found where u beat team saturn (or static) in the dragons den underground bit. ive found 4 there so far

Quote:
In goldenrod city underneath the radio tower u get the eevee
Actually the given Eevee is from bill who's house is in goldenrod city, its available after u have been in ecruteak PC and triggered that particular script

Quote:
Enjoying the hack! Apologies if this is a stupid question but it has kind of stumped me. I need to wake up the Snorlax blocking the entrance to Diglett's Cave, and I've read that I need to use the Radio on the Pokegear. However, when I go on the Pokegear both the phone and the radio never work. What do I do?
someone will need to clarify but i believe u have to complete the power plant event in order to recieve the item POKETAR which wakes snorlax up...maybe it will be replaced with the radio when its functional in the future, only the Devs know. as for the phone that doesnt work yet either

Current project: Anime cry replacement - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294657

Last edited by ch4r1zard; February 23rd, 2013 at 04:49 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 08:37 PM
kensarcher
Hack Addict

Nature: Relaxed
im here again.. how can i get to crystal cave? i dunno how can i rid those three grunts(each of them are blocking the entrance) that blocking my way..
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________
Old February 24th, 2013, 04:43 AM
RottenTuna
Unhatched Egg

hey there sorry if this has been asked but where do i find the black flute? also how do i make the tables to put my flutes to trigger the legendary birds appear?

Sorry for spamming ignore my previous question. I have a few more questions.

1) where can I find zapdos? I placed the flute on the table and went to the power plant from rock tunnel but zapdos isn't there.

2) where can I find a tm of return?

Last edited by RottenTuna; February 24th, 2013 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 24th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Gold011

i have a question, i have a savedata from one or two releases before the pokegear update (the first release with the "new" pokegear), will my savedata work with the latest one?
Old February 24th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Dazara
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
someone will need to clarify but i believe u have to complete the power plant event in order to recieve the item POKETAR which wakes snorlax up...maybe it will be replaced with the radio when its functional in the future, only the Devs know. as for the phone that doesnt work yet either
I've completed the Power Plant event (as far as I know) and have defeated Misty. Been back to the Power Plant again and I didn't receive any item!
Old February 24th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Pedro9
Unhatched Egg

Peolpe, how can i get the item lucky egg?
Old February 24th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Yoshidraak
Unhatched Egg

Hey, can anyone tell me where to put the flutes to make the legendary birds appear? Thanks.
Old February 24th, 2013, 03:49 PM
RottenTuna
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshidraak View Post
Hey, can anyone tell me where to put the flutes to make the legendary birds appear? Thanks.
You need to complete all the ruin of alph puzzles and surf east from golden rod to outskirts island.
Old February 24th, 2013, 11:08 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazara View Post
Talk with the Power Plant director and then fly back to Misty's gym, Find that Grunt there and then go back towards Nugget bridge. Defeat him and go back to find that Item inside the gym's water. Fly back to Power Plant and give the part to the director who will give you the TM for Zap Cannon. Now head back to Lavender town and talk with the director of Radio Tower who will award you with the app for your Pokegear i-e PokeTar. Go towards that Snorlax and press A button on it. It should awake up after some time and you could get inside the Diglett's cave now............
Old February 25th, 2013, 05:03 AM
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazara View Post
I've completed the Power Plant event (as far as I know) and have defeated Misty. Been back to the Power Plant again and I didn't receive any item!
i failed to mention that u need to go back to the kanto radio tower, thats my bad

Current project: Anime cry replacement - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294657
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by RottenTuna View Post
1) where can I find zapdos? I placed the flute on the table and went to the power plant from rock tunnel but zapdos isn't there.
Zappy is buggy event... it does not work for most people.
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Yoshidraak
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RottenTuna View Post
You need to complete all the ruin of alph puzzles and surf east from golden rod to outskirts island.
Thanks, I found it. Do you also know where I can find Ho-Oh in this game?

Last edited by Yoshidraak; February 25th, 2013 at 09:06 AM.
Old February 25th, 2013, 11:48 AM
ssj025
Unhatched Egg

If i wanted to play the final version of this game how long would i have to wait 1 year?
Old February 25th, 2013, 01:40 PM
nm2306
Unhatched Egg

Im stuck, I have all 16 badges and explored the seacavern and recovered the ruby. If someone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated, i have no clue what else to do. My questions are:

1. As i said i recovered the ruby, and looked for the sapphire, before kyogre used to be in this spot, but instead of finding a sapphire I get a F**cking red scarf? Is this a glitch? bc ive looked for the sapphire everywhere in the cavern

2. Im using the 3rd beta, i went to prf oak to get clearance for mt silver but he just keeps repeating the same. "ah youre in Kanto, the trainers here are tough" line. i figured theres more for me to do to unlock mt silver, ive heard theres a safari storyline?? If theres more for me to do please help i hate asking on here bc i want a challenge but im confused.

Help!

a follow up bc i know someone will answer with elite 4 rnd 2, i went back to beat them again but theyre pokemon were exactly the same levels high 40s low 60s, so is there something i must do to before i can face them again to access mt silver?

Last edited by nm2306; February 25th, 2013 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 25th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Gold011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
i have a question, i have a savedata from one or two releases before the pokegear update (the first release with the "new" pokegear), will my savedata work with the latest one?
can someone answer this to me?
Old February 25th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
can someone answer this to me?
This question has been answered before. If your release is 3.2 or lower, then yes your savedata is outdated and will not work with the latest release.

Last edited by Strikes; February 25th, 2013 at 10:31 PM.
Old February 25th, 2013, 10:21 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by nm2306 View Post
Im stuck, I have all 16 badges and explored the seacavern and recovered the ruby. If someone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated, i have no clue what else to do. My questions are:

1. As i said i recovered the ruby, and looked for the sapphire, before kyogre used to be in this spot, but instead of finding a sapphire I get a F**cking red scarf? Is this a glitch? bc ive looked for the sapphire everywhere in the cavern

2. Im using the 3rd beta, i went to prf oak to get clearance for mt silver but he just keeps repeating the same. "ah youre in Kanto, the trainers here are tough" line. i figured theres more for me to do to unlock mt silver, ive heard theres a safari storyline?? If theres more for me to do please help i hate asking on here bc i want a challenge but im confused.

Help!

a follow up bc i know someone will answer with elite 4 rnd 2, i went back to beat them again but theyre pokemon were exactly the same levels high 40s low 60s, so is there something i must do to before i can face them again to access mt silver?
Talk with Prof. Oak now and he will tell you the directions to go to Orange Islands only after you have defeated Champion Red and beated the Elites 2nd time
Old February 26th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Iceman3k
Kickin' it Retirement Style

Nature: Docile
Send a message via AIM to Iceman3k
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but here are a few minor things that I've seen.

*Staryu only gives off 1 EXP. I think there's a bug with its base EXP.
*Scyther apparently gives LESS EXP than Beedrill, although I though Scyther initially had a higher base EXP.

That's all I have for now.
I'm officially retired from all competitive play due to my busy schedule. But I'm never going to lose the love that I have for the Pokemon game in general. I now spend my free time playing GBA Pokemon Hacks just for the enjoyment of it.
Old February 27th, 2013, 05:06 AM
ganesha
The Graphical Master

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ganesha Send a message via Yahoo to ganesha Send a message via Skype™ to ganesha
There's a bug in the game, the man who gives map extension doesn't come to you when you enter Cherrygrove town for the first time. And the traded pokemon (Mareep in the Cherrygrove PC) doesn't listen after level 10, I already have 2 badges.

Last edited by ganesha; March 1st, 2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: A small mistake
Old February 27th, 2013, 06:31 PM
BenjaminLDuco

Just wondering but if I play this now and a new patch comes up do I just patch the already patched game, or do I patch a whole new firered? Does my progess save when I switch patches, or do I have to start all over?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links