Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old April 14th, 2013 (10:11 PM).

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by rossi933:
I don't know if this is a problem but after I beat the hoenn champion and went on the ss anne i came to vermillion and then I accidentally went back on the ship and then went to olivine and now the sailor just says "the fast ship will sale again" does that mean i have to wait a bit or is that just a glitch?
The S.S Anna is time based. You have to wait a bit for it to re appear. Keep on coming back at Olivine until you finally see the red flag on the harbor which means it has come back
Old April 15th, 2013 (08:21 PM).

Quote originally posted by FenrirDarkWolf:
I believe you get it after you beat Zane in Cerulean City in Kanto.
I need someone to confirm this for me because it's been a while since I've played.
Yes you are correct. Thats where I got it. But okay before I received it from him I grew impatient and entered a gameshark code so I could buy dive from the pokemart. So I taught it to my latios and tried diving. Then it didn't work not knowing that I had to beat blue before I could use it out of battle. So I beat blue amd went to go use it. But I couldn't. Like it don't even give me the option to dive when I click on latios in the pokemon bag. So now I'm basically stuck. I have all 8 badges from both kanto amd johto. But now I can't dive with either my latios or blastoise. Any suggestions anybody?!?!
Old April 16th, 2013 (10:00 PM).

i play this game, Pokemon Liquid Crystal 3.3. but i cannot use my HM dive. i want to dive in cinnabar island but can't. help me please. i have 7 badges in kanto.
Old April 17th, 2013 (02:07 AM).
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by stefand:
i play this game, Pokemon Liquid Crystal 3.3. but i cannot use my HM dive. i want to dive in cinnabar island but can't. help me please. i have 7 badges in kanto.
Try getting all 8 Kanto badges, the post above you says that Blue may need to be beaten to use Dive.

Man of Steel
He harbors no shame
Got cut a raw deal
But he holds no blame
Gone and forgot to feel
Numb for pretentious pain
As he spins the wheel
There's no loss nor no gain...

Nerves of Steel
He must remain
Even if it kills
To remember my name
A view to a thrill
Like Campari and Champagne
I'm on the rocks
Please tell me, What Is My Name?

Old April 17th, 2013 (10:12 PM). Edited April 18th, 2013 by stefand.

Quote originally posted by Banjora Marxvile:
Try getting all 8 Kanto badges, the post above you says that Blue may need to be beaten to use Dive.
yeah thank's. i got it already

hei it's me again ...
i've to stop the nexus sphere and i've get celebi with GS ball. but i'm stuck in the leaf bay city, and i can't go to cave of wisdom. what shoul i do to get there.
Old April 18th, 2013 (10:25 PM).

yeah thank's. i got it already

hei it's me again ...
i've to stop the nexus sphere and i've get celebi with GS ball. but i'm stuck in the leaf bay city, and i can't go to cave of wisdom. what shoul i do to get there.
Well that is weird because after the Secret Rocket meeting event at Leaf Bay you can surf south and reach Cave of Wisdom.
Old April 19th, 2013 (07:19 AM).

Hey can anyone help me out with this bug? I have the latest live beta version. I got to the part in the safari zone where you're supposed to battle your rival in front of moltres, however instead of initiated the battle, it says "This is the standard NPC message...." or something. does anyone know a fix to this?
Old April 19th, 2013 (06:09 PM). Edited April 19th, 2013 by stefand.

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
Well that is weird because after the Secret Rocket meeting event at Leaf Bay you can surf south and reach Cave of Wisdom.
where is the Secret Rocket event? i'm confused ...

Quote originally posted by kiladesu:
Hey can anyone help me out with this bug? I have the latest live beta version. I got to the part in the safari zone where you're supposed to battle your rival in front of moltres, however instead of initiated the battle, it says "This is the standard NPC message...." or something. does anyone know a fix to this?
don't using gameshark code
Old April 19th, 2013 (11:15 PM).

There is a house to the North East section of the route which is not accessible after it's event. The rocket meeting event which sends you flying out of the house after explosion
Old April 20th, 2013 (12:44 PM).
Red Dead Revolver

Nature: Modest
I have a question: When does Liquid Crystal 3.3. beta ends?
Old April 20th, 2013 (12:52 PM).

Quote originally posted by onyx79:
If you've the latest version, the beta ends at route 57.
Old April 20th, 2013 (04:27 PM).

Quote originally posted by onyx79:
Its Route 57 at the orange Islands to be precise after you beat Johto and Kanto
Old April 21st, 2013 (12:25 AM).

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
There is a house to the North East section of the route which is not accessible after it's event. The rocket meeting event which sends you flying out of the house after explosion
did you meant old mansion or rocket treasure?
Old April 21st, 2013 (10:51 AM).

I'm not sure if anyone has posted these bugs but...

The first bug is of the Crystal Onix

the next bug is of the backwards Moltres (supposed to be Zapdos)... I think someone else pointed this out but I'm going to do so too

The last bug is (I don't have a screenshot because it is an event bug - The sprite for the Crystal Onix outside of battle is of a baby Lugia - for a second there I thought I was fighting a baby Lugia lol)
Attached Images
File Type: png Crystal Onix.PNG‎ (48.4 KB, 24 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Backwards Moltres - Zapdos.PNG‎ (34.5 KB, 22 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old April 22nd, 2013 (01:13 AM).

did you meant old mansion or rocket treasure?
I have not played LC for almost 7-8 months so I forgot it's name. I think it was old mansion. It is the only building on that place
Old April 23rd, 2013 (01:15 PM).

I've been lurking for a while... linkandzelda, you're amazing. This mod is great...
OT: FINISH YOUR F'ING WIN8 DREAMBOARD.
Old April 23rd, 2013 (03:40 PM). Edited April 23rd, 2013 by Stereo.

So far everything is really fun! Just searching for a Fire stone. Have you added any new item locations or are they the same with the original?
Old April 24th, 2013 (09:32 AM). Edited April 25th, 2013 by cait833.

Hi, a similar bug has already been highlighted a few post above, but for me the onix sprite is a string of purple gibberis/code, at least with the forward facing one.

Other than that, this 'hack' is lovingly crafted and seems to go over and above a typical remake, the artwork especially. Keep up the good work!

EDIT: It seems to only be with onix's pokedex sprite, which now looks like the image is segmented and jumbled up.
Old April 24th, 2013 (12:14 PM).

I got the card key in saffaron for silph but I was defeated and sent back to poekmon center now I don't have the card key anymore is there a way to get it back?
Old April 24th, 2013 (11:26 PM).

anyone knows where the specific location of wesley in lake of rage? i cant seem to find him. ive search everywhere in the lake of rage. and the amulet coin? prof oak said that he gave an amulet coin to one of his aides and be sure to get it from him. but ive spoken to every aides and anyone that look like aides but they are not giving me anything. and how to get the other item in the basement of goldenrod dept. store. thanks!!!
Old April 24th, 2013 (11:55 PM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
anyone knows where the specific location of wesley in lake of rage? i cant seem to find him. ive search everywhere in the lake of rage. and the amulet coin? prof oak said that he gave an amulet coin to one of his aides and be sure to get it from him. but ive spoken to every aides and anyone that look like aides but they are not giving me anything. and how to get the other item in the basement of goldenrod dept. store. thanks!!!
Maybe a useless question but... are you there on Wednesday?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 25th, 2013 (12:43 AM).

Quote originally posted by Ash493:
Maybe a useless question but... are you there on Wednesday?
yes. i've found all the other siblings except wesley
Old April 25th, 2013 (07:22 AM).

Got stuck on the blue part, in the walkthrough it said after talked to him he will disappear and show a hole, I talked to him many time and he just stand there. I already got gym 7 since can't make blue go back to his gym
Old April 25th, 2013 (08:44 AM). Edited April 25th, 2013 by kiladesu.

Quote originally posted by lugia99bc:
Got stuck on the blue part, in the walkthrough it said after talked to him he will disappear and show a hole, I talked to him many time and he just stand there. I already got gym 7 since can't make blue go back to his gym
face the wall next to blue then press A. the walkthrough is for beta 2.1. many things have changed since then.

after i tried to start a new game for the 5th time now
this problem/bug:

still PERSIST. i dont know anything ive done wrong. and no. im not using gameshark codes or any cheat at all. it really frustrates me cause i like this game a lot. im even using the required emulator. patched a clean ROM . in fact ive done every single step to play this game properly but still.... ugggh
Old April 26th, 2013 (03:52 PM).

Quote originally posted by Stereo:
I got the card key in saffaron for silph but I was defeated and sent back to poekmon center now I don't have the card key anymore is there a way to get it back?

Can anyone help or am I stuck and forced to restart?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)