The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:39 PM
jAvAcOlA

Advertise here
Should've never tried to fit the Orange Islands in if he didn't plan on finishing.
Old May 10th, 2013, 03:31 PM
55twist
Unhatched Egg

Where can I find the walkthrough for 3.3? and is there is a list of legendaries and/or tm list (with locations. I want to find ice beam, t-bolt and flamthrower lol
Old May 10th, 2013, 08:02 PM
kraymund03
Unhatched Egg

I'm at the cinnabar island part, I've gotten seven lab to badges, but whenever I talk to Blue, he won't move. He just says 'talk to me later when I feel like battling' do I can't find the secret passage. What do I have to do to make him go back to the gym?
Old May 11th, 2013, 08:38 PM
55twist
Unhatched Egg

Also when I battle the Jirachi in the dark cave. I'm not allowed to throw any balls at it (it says something about a mysterious force preventing me to catching it). The same applies for Celebi in the ilex forest. Do i have to do something in order for me to catch them? The jirachi I face is also not shiny
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jAvAcOlA View Post
Should've never tried to fit the Orange Islands in if he didn't plan on finishing.
It's LaZ's hack, he can add and subtract whatever he desires.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old May 13th, 2013, 12:51 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55twist View Post
Where can I find the walkthrough for 3.3? and is there is a list of legendaries and/or tm list (with locations. I want to find ice beam, t-bolt and flamthrower lol
There is not any walk through of LP for the newer version. Maybe Youtube could offer you something. As for those TM's I am sure some random appearing NPC teaches you these. ( They might be also appearing too in some where)
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Lunedi

Or maybe some 3rd Gen. Pkmn obtainable?

Cya~
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:48 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunedi View Post
This hack have some 4th Gen. Pkmns?
Or maybe some 3rd Gen. Pkmn obtainable?

Cya~
The hack is a 3rd gen based so only Pokes upto Generation 3 appear in it. No 4th and 5th Pokes in Liquid crystal
Old May 14th, 2013, 12:19 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
The hack is a 3rd gen based so only Pokes upto Generation 3 appear in it. No 4th and 5th Pokes in Liquid crystal
Actually, it's 2 generation based :D
3rd generation Pokemon are available as default and can be caught later in game.

Old May 14th, 2013, 10:02 AM
munchingorangefan1
Unhatched Egg

This might sound kinda noob-ish... But were can i find Bidoof? I really like that Pokémon :3
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:41 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

love this hack. GOna replay this soon. Love the new features you added. Really do like 2 gen remakes.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old May 14th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Sefiros
Unhatched Egg

This may have been asked a lot, but how can I get mudkip ? I know that I have to fish in route 44 but do I need a certain rod ? I have the old and the good rod.

Also, is it possible to get the other hoenn starters and Mewtwo in this version ?

Lastly, is there a TM-list with locations and a Pokemon list with locations anywhere ?
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:37 PM
roslugger
Unhatched Egg

hey i this has probably already been answered but i really dont want to go through 160 pages to find it... I cant get into mt. silver or the seafoam islands and i have already beaten the Elite 4 twice, help?
Old May 14th, 2013, 08:23 PM
vanillagfx
Togepi

Started doing a Let's Play of this game on my Youtube channel and really am enjoying it. c:

Youtube Channel.
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:21 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Actually, it's 2 generation based :D
3rd generation Pokemon are available as default and can be caught later in game.
Yeah I know that I forgot to add FireRed Rom base in my reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchingorangefan1 View Post
This might sound kinda noob-ish... But were can i find Bidoof? I really like that Pokémon :3
I already told earlier that no 4th gen Pokes yet in Liquid Crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefiros View Post
This may have been asked a lot, but how can I get mudkip ? I know that I have to fish in route 44 but do I need a certain rod ? I have the old and the good rod.

Also, is it possible to get the other hoenn starters and Mewtwo in this version ?

Lastly, is there a TM-list with locations and a Pokemon list with locations anywhere ?
Hoenn starters are available as well Mewtwo. Check out Cerulean Cave for it. No TM-list and Wild List yet for the latest version

Last edited by alienhunterx; May 14th, 2013 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 15th, 2013, 04:39 AM
Sefiros
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Hoenn starters are available as well Mewtwo. Check out Cerulean Cave for it. No TM-list and Wild List yet for the latest version
Okay thank you for answering two of my questions.
How about Mudkip ? Is it still catachable on route 44 and if yes, do I need a certain rod ?
I knew that it was catchable in previous versions but how about this one ?
Are the Hoenn starters wild pokemon or pokemon that I get as a present ?
Old May 15th, 2013, 11:45 AM
55twist
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Also when I battle the Jirachi in the dark cave. I'm not allowed to throw any balls at it (it says something about a mysterious force preventing me to catching it). The same applies for Celebi in the ilex forest. Do i have to do something in order for me to catch them? The jirachi I face is also not shiny
anyone that could answer this? I also just tried to get Lugia and the same thing happens, it won;t let me throw any kind of ball at it
Old May 15th, 2013, 11:01 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
How about Mudkip ? Is it still catachable on route 44 and if yes, do I need a certain rod ?
No problem, It is just that I forgot the locations of Hoenn starters and they appear to be wild pokes in Liquid crystal
Old May 16th, 2013, 12:08 AM
tom0o

and how about mewtwo? In Celulean cave there is only a DNA fragment and I have no idea what to do with it .
I have another question... about electabuzz, can I find it in the wild somewhere?
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:17 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
I don't know for sure but all starters should be distributed by random NPCs.

Old May 16th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Sefiros
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
anyone that could answer this? I also just tried to get Lugia and the same thing happens, it won;t let me throw any kind of ball at it
I just met Jirachi yesterday and my pokeballs kept working as usual.. maybe you have an older version ?
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

So uh, question solely because I'm curious:

An update made compatibility for a flashcart that doesn't have a realtime clock, right? What does Liquid Crystal do when no RTC is detected?

I don't use one (I'd rather stick with GBA.emu or Retroarch's core, both of which are pretty much exactly VBA-M, on my android instead of something witch doesn't have an RTC) but I'm just wondering about that.
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:31 PM
roslugger
Unhatched Egg

Hey, im stuck on the orange islands where mateo is battling the one nexus guy outside of an entrance to crystal cave and i have no idea what to do next... ive gone all over the place on the two islands and cant find anything.
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:36 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom0o View Post
and how about mewtwo? In Celulean cave there is only a DNA fragment and I have no idea what to do with it .
I have another question... about electabuzz, can I find it in the wild somewhere?
The first possible location of Electabuzz is at in the grass in Power Plant (Kanto)
Old May 17th, 2013, 05:02 PM
inolle
Unhatched Egg

im having an issue in the game where when i try to trade bellsprout for the onix it crashes. The version of the game im using is 3.3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here