Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:42 PM
SuperSmashBrosU

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Advertise here
Ummm...... ivysaur/venusaur for some reason can't be taught Sludge bomb by TM. I hope you fix this, still a great game tho.
Old July 30th, 2013, 02:14 AM
jordanh

I was playing 3.1 so far, I've encountered both groudon and kyogre and I have sapphire since it was attainable in 3.1 and ruby since the game just claimed that groudon ate it even though he did not. I was trying to go get rayquaza when I got into endless stairs. And yes I do have groudon and kyogre in my party, is there a way for me to fix it? or should I just transfer my rayquaza from emerald?
Thank you
Old July 30th, 2013, 04:19 AM
LCCoolJ95
Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
Is this game finished? It has been a while since I've been to this thread, so I just wanted to know if this game is completed.
"The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

Fairy-type in Pokémon Emerald: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=288
Old July 30th, 2013, 11:46 AM
liquidcrystaluser1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLane View Post
I put all the flutes on their pedestals, and I caught Moltres, but Articuno isn't where he's supposed to be in the undersea cavern and there are unbreakable rocks blocking my way to Zapdos... Anyone know what I need to do?

Articuno isn't in the Undersea Cavern. He's somewhere else that's cold.

Zapdos, where are you searching for him? He's also not in the Undersea Cavern. He's somewhere else that's related to electricity.
Old July 30th, 2013, 12:39 PM
PennyLane
The Best, Like No One Ever Was

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidcrystaluser1234 View Post
Articuno isn't in the Undersea Cavern. He's somewhere else that's cold.

Zapdos, where are you searching for him? He's also not in the Undersea Cavern. He's somewhere else that's related to electricity.
I looked for Zapdos in Rock Tunnel near the Braille looking wall that used to say something about the bird of thunder. Now it doesn't respond when i click it and I can't get to the cave opening next to it cuz there are unbreakable gray rocks in the way.
"Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~Ash Ketchum
Old July 30th, 2013, 01:43 PM
liquidcrystaluser1234

That's the right place for Zapdos. You placed the Yellow Flute, right? And I think previously you were also required to finish some Ruins of Alph tiles, too.
Old July 30th, 2013, 10:28 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
Is this game finished? It has been a while since I've been to this thread, so I just wanted to know if this game is completed.
No, the game contains Kanto, Johto as well some islands of orange archiepalago. Which means the game will not be completed till all the Orange Islands are included
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:01 AM
irvingwolfhart

I'm having a glitch with the latest version released in Linkandzelda website of Liquid Crystal, I'm at Ilex Forest, with my 2 badges trying to take the Farfecht'd to the guy, but at first the Farfecht'd flew to some random trees so I couldn't talk to it, then after leaving the forest and going back in after a few failed attempts, the Farfecht'd appeared as usual blocking the road but if try speaking with it so it moves, it just says "kwaa!" and it won't even move, it just stays there frozen, and now i'm leaving and going back inside so it resets somehow and nothing, it keeps saying "kwaa!" and then it stands there frozen... what should I do? Please someone help me or tell me if this hapenned to you.
Old August 1st, 2013, 09:35 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvingwolfhart View Post
I'm having a glitch with the latest version released in Linkandzelda website of Liquid Crystal, I'm at Ilex Forest, with my 2 badges trying to take the Farfecht'd to the guy, but at first the Farfecht'd flew to some random trees so I couldn't talk to it, then after leaving the forest and going back in after a few failed attempts, the Farfecht'd appeared as usual blocking the road but if try speaking with it so it moves, it just says "kwaa!" and it won't even move, it just stays there frozen, and now i'm leaving and going back inside so it resets somehow and nothing, it keeps saying "kwaa!" and then it stands there frozen... what should I do? Please someone help me or tell me if this hapenned to you.
Make sure you are playing the latest version and also kindly replace your ROM and choose another clean one. Check to see afterwards whether this helped?
Old August 2nd, 2013, 06:27 AM
irvingwolfhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Make sure you are playing the latest version and also kindly replace your ROM and choose another clean one. Check to see afterwards whether this helped?
It didn't work either with that, but i managed to solve it and finally got through, what I did was restore all trainer battles and events using the box at the Main Character's house, when I did this, and got to Ilex Forest again, the Farfecht'd flew normally, and I took it to the guy and now I'm on Olivine City, thanks!
Old August 3rd, 2013, 01:21 AM
PredatorX48

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLane View Post
I looked for Zapdos in Rock Tunnel near the Braille looking wall that used to say something about the bird of thunder. Now it doesn't respond when i click it and I can't get to the cave opening next to it cuz there are unbreakable gray rocks in the way.
For the unbreakable rocks use the Walk Through Walls Code (509197D3 542975F4 78DA95DF 44018CB4) unless they're sprites and there is no other way to get in. For the rest I don't know, you're gonna have to tell LaZ himself and I'm no Einstein at hacking either. I personally think that Wak Through Walls is the only way to get past those unbreakable rocks. And also I have a problem that mine doesn't save the game whenever I try to save it. It says something about an error saving. Please wait one minute. But because of that I can't adva.ce through the game and play through the Kanto region, so then again I have to use walk through walls and get past the guard, and to kepp the game fair I go straight to Vermilion City and continue my game. Because of this error, I can't get to Valencia Island because it saves after you beat your rival in Dragons' Den, I can't beat Red or the Champion and I can't save before any big event like catching MewTwo. Which sucks, because I can't do the fun stuff. :-(
I'm a Predator

X48 Studios © 2013
Old August 3rd, 2013, 08:36 AM
LSA2013

Nature: Lax
I'm stuck. Lance called me to the Dragon's Den, but the old man is still blocking it. Yes, I did use the battle reset thing that is in my room. I tried beating Clair again, but she simply said it was a rematch. I'd rather not use the walk through walls thing because I did that in another Firered hack and the game crashed quite a bit and quite randomly.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 07:16 PM
SuperSmashBrosU

Okay, I have one more question. Is there a swords Dance move tutor guy in 3.3? If so where is he/she, If not then there should be one.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 10:36 PM
juand2309

Hey guys!, I need help please. I just catch Groudon, and when i try to get out in the ice part there is no way to pass. in the frozen surface you can only enter, it is imposible to exit. I´m stuck there, whitout scape rope or Dig TM. What do i do?.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 10:51 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSA2013 View Post
I'm stuck. Lance called me to the Dragon's Den, but the old man is still blocking it. Yes, I did use the battle reset thing that is in my room. I tried beating Clair again, but she simply said it was a rematch. I'd rather not use the walk through walls thing because I did that in another Firered hack and the game crashed quite a bit and quite randomly.
That's what you get for using cheats...
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 4th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Nikushimi

Hey, question. I'm trying to download on android, but everytime I try it kicks me out of the internet browser on my phone.

Has anyone else ever had that problem when download onto an android phone? If it helps I have an Android Dart. Not sure what version or whatever, but yeah.

It's really annoying since I want to play this on my android for when I'm bored at places.

Well, if anyone could tell me if they've had this problem and know how to fix it that'd be great.

Or, if anyone knows of a place to get the 3.3 ips from besides here? I mean, I would get it from here, but one of the mirrors out of the two I can access on my phone says that it's unsupported. The other goes to an adf.ly link and crashes to my phones background screen. :\

I've played it before on my computer and stuff, but I would like it on my phone as it's a great game!

Thanks again.
Old August 5th, 2013, 09:04 AM
liquidcrystaluser1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikushimi View Post
Hey, question. I'm trying to download on android, but everytime I try it kicks me out of the internet browser on my phone.

Has anyone else ever had that problem when download onto an android phone? If it helps I have an Android Dart. Not sure what version or whatever, but yeah.

It's really annoying since I want to play this on my android for when I'm bored at places.

Well, if anyone could tell me if they've had this problem and know how to fix it that'd be great.

Or, if anyone knows of a place to get the 3.3 ips from besides here? I mean, I would get it from here, but one of the mirrors out of the two I can access on my phone says that it's unsupported. The other goes to an adf.ly link and crashes to my phones background screen. :\

I've played it before on my computer and stuff, but I would like it on my phone as it's a great game!

Thanks again.
Download it on the computer, patch it on the computer, send patched ROM to phone through USB.
Old August 5th, 2013, 09:30 AM
esparzamatt

I beat the elite four twice and after the credits and goes back to the home screen it says the saved file was corrupted and it will load the previous one I end up in cerculan city and fly back to new bark town (all my pokemon are the same level after I beat the elite four) but I can't get the ticket! I'm on beta 3.1
Old August 5th, 2013, 10:12 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by esparzamatt View Post
I beat the elite four twice and after the credits and goes back to the home screen it says the saved file was corrupted and it will load the previous one I end up in cerculan city and fly back to new bark town (all my pokemon are the same level after I beat the elite four) but I can't get the ticket! I'm on beta 3.1
Make sure you are updated with the latest version and check your emulator settings. Maybe Flash 128 Kbytes is disabled somehow. Also keep save states as file back up
Old August 6th, 2013, 01:50 AM
bravetaco

Hello, I'm in saffron trying to take on team static in silph co, I picked up the card key and then got lost in the warp maze and fainted. When I came back to saffron to find I didn't have the card key and that it was not behind the painting either, so I'm stuck at saffron!
Old August 6th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Archeops
Pixel artist and hack player

Nature: Adamant
This hack looks amazing so far, but I really can't get the emulator to work properly. Is there a tutorial on the emulator?
I'm a spriter who likes to create Fakémon. If you're interested in checking my work out, then visit http://darkhuaza517.deviantart.com!

I like playing all sorts of ROM hacks, my favorites being Pokémon Altair/Sirius, Vega and Procyon/Deneb. If you don't know these hacks or have only heard of them, then I recommend playing Altair/Sirius or Vega! They're truly great games that can keep you occupied for a long time!
Old August 6th, 2013, 09:12 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archeops View Post
This hack looks amazing so far, but I really can't get the emulator to work properly. Is there a tutorial on the emulator?
You should read FAQs to check whether you are fulfilling all the requirements when you patched it and VBA is the best emulator to play hacks on PC
Old August 7th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Phersick

Does anyone know of any save editors or other programs that work with this hack to allow me to edit the starters? I've tried A-Starter which changes the starter but causes a black screen before being given the option to nickname, and Enciclopedia Pokemon reports the .sav file is corrupted and any edits made actually do corrupt the file.
Old August 8th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phersick View Post
Does anyone know of any save editors or other programs that work with this hack to allow me to edit the starters? I've tried A-Starter which changes the starter but causes a black screen before being given the option to nickname, and Enciclopedia Pokemon reports the .sav file is corrupted and any edits made actually do corrupt the file.
Edit the starter giving script but... why?
Why would you want to play 2nd generation remake without Johto starters?
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 8th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Phersick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Edit the starter giving script but... why?
Why would you want to play 2nd generation remake without Johto starters?
Thanks, I'll give that a try. As for why, Gen II is by far my favorite in terms of areas and stuff to do but I had a few ideas for solo runs I want to try.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here