< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio FireRed Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4251    
Old August 10th, 2013 (8:54 AM). Edited August 10th, 2013 by dimitrisp_1.
dimitrisp_1's Avatar
dimitrisp_1 dimitrisp_1 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 3
Just wondering, can you obtain all the Hoenn starters?
I found an old man who gave me a mudkip at route 55 inside a cave but I really want torchic and treecko.
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #4252    
Old August 10th, 2013 (9:16 AM).
TheEXeS0r's Avatar
TheEXeS0r TheEXeS0r is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitrisp_1 View Post
Just wondering, can you obtain all the Hoenn starters?
I found an old man who gave me a mudkip at route 55 inside a cave but I really want torchic and treecko.
I think right now you can only get the Mudkip
Reply With Quote
  #4253    
Old August 10th, 2013 (7:49 PM).
SuperSmashBrosU SuperSmashBrosU is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 12
Hmmm..... Are you guys planing on adding some moves from D/P and MAYBE B/W? Because due to the physical/special split pokemons like scizor/scyther are useless now that almost all bug moves are special(besides fury cutter).
Reply With Quote
  #4254    
Old August 14th, 2013 (1:41 AM).
bigultramovies bigultramovies is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
did they add also in pokemon liquid cristal that ST Anne ship travels from kanto to joght and otherwise, that u can use headbutt to knock pokemon off trees and at night you can knock off slepping pokemon,that diffrend pokemon appear at night like hoot hoot,add battles vs 2 trainers like in fire red 2 pokemon vs 2 pokemon,add that you can take someone number after u battled him and he can call you to tell some knews about pokemon appearence or new rematch,and other stuff like this?
Reply With Quote
  #4255    
Old August 14th, 2013 (5:30 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigultramovies View Post
did they add also in pokemon liquid cristal that ST Anne ship travels from kanto to joght and otherwise, that u can use headbutt to knock pokemon off trees and at night you can knock off slepping pokemon,that diffrend pokemon appear at night like hoot hoot,add battles vs 2 trainers like in fire red 2 pokemon vs 2 pokemon,add that you can take someone number after u battled him and he can call you to tell some knews about pokemon appearence or new rematch,and other stuff like this?
Not all features from Crystal are in LC. On the other hand there are some original aspects.
Some of what you probably mentioned is present while SS Anne not IIRC.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #4256    
Old August 14th, 2013 (7:53 PM).
kyledude92107 kyledude92107 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Gender:
Posts: 6
So where exactly does the current beta end? I finished the first island but can't get into the crystal caves (the guy won't let me pass) or the cave of wisdom (same issue). I cleared the old mansion hideout. Did I find the end of the beta or am I missing something?
Reply With Quote
  #4257    
Old August 14th, 2013 (10:16 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyledude92107 View Post
So where exactly does the current beta end? I finished the first island but can't get into the crystal caves (the guy won't let me pass) or the cave of wisdom (same issue). I cleared the old mansion hideout. Did I find the end of the beta or am I missing something?
Bro I think you are not upto dated. The current version is 3.3 and it covers approx 3 Orange Island gyms
Reply With Quote
  #4258    
Old August 14th, 2013 (10:29 PM).
kyledude92107 kyledude92107 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Gender:
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Bro I think you are not upto dated. The current version is 3.3 and it covers approx 3 Orange Island gyms
Odd. I went to the site, went to DL and used the new one... How do you usually get the crystal cave grunt to let you in and the guy by the COW to let you in then?
Reply With Quote
  #4259    
Old August 14th, 2013 (10:40 PM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Bro I think you are not upto dated. The current version is 3.3 and it covers approx 3 Orange Island gyms
Approximately 3... actually... exactly 2, right?
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #4260    
Old August 15th, 2013 (11:47 AM).
liquidcrystaluser1234 liquidcrystaluser1234 is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyledude92107 View Post
So where exactly does the current beta end? I finished the first island but can't get into the crystal caves (the guy won't let me pass) or the cave of wisdom (same issue). I cleared the old mansion hideout. Did I find the end of the beta or am I missing something?
For Cave of Wisdom, talk to a guy in the far-left of Leaf Bay City Pokemon Center (in a separate room).
For Crystal Caves, you can get into the caves. It takes some time and figuring out how. It's a ton of running around, so have fun figuring out how.
Reply With Quote
  #4261    
Old August 15th, 2013 (6:50 PM).
072665995 072665995 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 16
Wow. This is a fantastic ROM. Great remake of Crystal. I love it, love it, love it. The Tiles look amazing, the battle backgrounds.

A few grammar errors here and there but whatever, as long as I can still understand.

My issue comes when I am trying to battle Veridian City Gym. Is there a specific route or a specific task you must complete after Cinnabar Island Arc and beating Blaine on the Seafoam Islands??? Because, I searched it up, and Blue (Gym leader) is supposed to show up after you have all the badges from johto and Kanto except for Veridian City Gym badge. However, I am certain I have all 15 because when I save, it tells me I have 15 badges. Anyone have a fix or a work around?

Much appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #4262    
Old August 15th, 2013 (7:52 PM).
liquidcrystaluser1234 liquidcrystaluser1234 is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by 072665995 View Post
Wow. This is a fantastic ROM. Great remake of Crystal. I love it, love it, love it. The Tiles look amazing, the battle backgrounds.

A few grammar errors here and there but whatever, as long as I can still understand.

My issue comes when I am trying to battle Veridian City Gym. Is there a specific route or a specific task you must complete after Cinnabar Island Arc and beating Blaine on the Seafoam Islands??? Because, I searched it up, and Blue (Gym leader) is supposed to show up after you have all the badges from johto and Kanto except for Veridian City Gym badge. However, I am certain I have all 15 because when I save, it tells me I have 15 badges. Anyone have a fix or a work around?

Much appreciated.

Slightly northwest of Seafoam Island Pokemon Center, complete the Team Static event there.
Reply With Quote
  #4263    
Old August 15th, 2013 (10:21 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by 072665995 View Post
Wow. This is a fantastic ROM. Great remake of Crystal. I love it, love it, love it. The Tiles look amazing, the battle backgrounds.

A few grammar errors here and there but whatever, as long as I can still understand.

My issue comes when I am trying to battle Veridian City Gym. Is there a specific route or a specific task you must complete after Cinnabar Island Arc and beating Blaine on the Seafoam Islands??? Because, I searched it up, and Blue (Gym leader) is supposed to show up after you have all the badges from johto and Kanto except for Veridian City Gym badge. However, I am certain I have all 15 because when I save, it tells me I have 15 badges. Anyone have a fix or a work around?

Much appreciated.
When you meet Blue at Cinnaber Island, talk with him first and then press A behind him to reveal a secret opening. Go inside and beat Team Static members and after that you can fly at Viridian city to battle him
Reply With Quote
  #4264    
Old August 15th, 2013 (11:02 PM). Edited August 16th, 2013 by kyledude92107.
kyledude92107 kyledude92107 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Gender:
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidcrystaluser1234 View Post
For Cave of Wisdom, talk to a guy in the far-left of Leaf Bay City Pokemon Center (in a separate room).
For Crystal Caves, you can get into the caves. It takes some time and figuring out how. It's a ton of running around, so have fun figuring out how.

I've been trying to figure it out for three days now. Can you please just PM me? I want to start another hack.

Never mind. watched many videos and it was glitched for me. Had to use a walk through walls to get in and everything went smoothly after.

One question though - after getting the second OI badge, Oak's text was unreadable garbage when giving the GS Ball back to me. What am I supposed to do with this? O_o
Reply With Quote
  #4265    
Old August 16th, 2013 (2:01 AM).
Kamek Kamek is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
Not sure this is the right place to post but i'm having an issue i can't seem to find a solution to. I've played through Liquid Crystal once already(to Elite 4 1st time) and had to restart due to not fixing the save bug properly, but now just after beating Clair an issue has come about. If i encounter a wild Pokemon in grass it takes AGES to load, even while holding turbo. This has happened before but it would only take 30s~ to load and only happened a couple times. It also seems to be slowing the hell out of my Internet but that should not be the game's fault, should it?
Reply With Quote
  #4266    
Old August 16th, 2013 (7:42 AM).
072665995 072665995 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidcrystaluser1234 View Post
Slightly northwest of Seafoam Island Pokemon Center, complete the Team Static event there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
When you meet Blue at Cinnaber Island, talk with him first and then press A behind him to reveal a secret opening. Go inside and beat Team Static members and after that you can fly at Viridian city to battle him
Thank you both of you!

Made lots of progress. There's a lot to do in this hack and it's still not done!! :p
Reply With Quote
  #4267    
Old August 16th, 2013 (8:22 AM).
dimitrisp_1's Avatar
dimitrisp_1 dimitrisp_1 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 3
Why the Move Tutor outside Goldenrod's Game Corner does not work properly?
Reply With Quote
  #4268    
Old August 16th, 2013 (9:40 AM).
LSA2013 LSA2013 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 4
I'm being told by Danny that I need to build a toboggan. I have the 4 sticks and metal coat, but I accidentally sold the silk scarf and Tuscany is not showing up at all in Rt. 29. (Note: Today is Friday, but I changed the date to a Tuesday.) How can I get a Silk Scarf WITHOUT A GAMESHARK?

Actually, I'm having a weirder issue: My Pokegear says it's Sunday. I thought the game detected what day of the week and time it was based on your computer's calendar and clock?
Reply With Quote
  #4269    
Old August 16th, 2013 (1:29 PM).
liquidcrystaluser1234 liquidcrystaluser1234 is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyledude92107 View Post
I've been trying to figure it out for three days now. Can you please just PM me? I want to start another hack.

Never mind. watched many videos and it was glitched for me. Had to use a walk through walls to get in and everything went smoothly after.

One question though - after getting the second OI badge, Oak's text was unreadable garbage when giving the GS Ball back to me. What am I supposed to do with this? O_o
Take it to Kurt in Azalea town, wait a day, then get it back.
Reply With Quote
  #4270    
Old August 16th, 2013 (10:00 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSA2013 View Post
I'm being told by Danny that I need to build a toboggan. I have the 4 sticks and metal coat, but I accidentally sold the silk scarf and Tuscany is not showing up at all in Rt. 29. (Note: Today is Friday, but I changed the date to a Tuesday.) How can I get a Silk Scarf WITHOUT A GAMESHARK?

Actually, I'm having a weirder issue: My Pokegear says it's Sunday. I thought the game detected what day of the week and time it was based on your computer's calendar and clock?
If you have enabled the Real Time Clock settings in game menu then the game will follow the computer's clock. It is also strongly recommended
Reply With Quote
  #4271    
Old August 17th, 2013 (1:05 AM).
pokebr0 pokebr0 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyledude92107 View Post
One question though - after getting the second OI badge, Oak's text was unreadable garbage when giving the GS Ball back to me. What am I supposed to do with this? O_o
I have the same issue too.
also I tried to go to Mandarin but on the way to the city there's a wall of corrupted sprites and I can't go through.
(apparently I can't post images due to low post count)
Reply With Quote
  #4272    
Old August 17th, 2013 (10:23 AM).
rockrockinjc rockrockinjc is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 55
I've finished with the team saturns event in the dragon's den, caught latios and then axle said to me that "meet me on top....blah blah blah..." but axle doesn't show there he should talk to me before i leave the dragon's den but he's not there. And then I went out of den and continued my journey. Is it normal that axle doesn't show up there? I'm playing the current beta and I'm not using cheats.
Reply With Quote
  #4273    
Old August 17th, 2013 (3:39 PM).
liquidcrystaluser1234 liquidcrystaluser1234 is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokebr0 View Post
I have the same issue too.
also I tried to go to Mandarin but on the way to the city there's a wall of corrupted sprites and I can't go through.
(apparently I can't post images due to low post count)
Beta ends at the place before the city on Mandarin. You've finished the current game.
Reply With Quote
  #4274    
Old August 17th, 2013 (4:51 PM).
Aerilix Aerilix is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 4
Guuuys, I need some help again >.<

I am in kanto right now, and I just defeated Misty. Went to Lavender town, got this program from someone, had to bring it to goldenrod city. Anyway, I've done that, I end up getting something to wake up the snorlax in vermillion city, yada yada bing bang.

Whats next? I have no idea what to do now. Ever since I got in Kanto, the pieces of the puzzle are harder to find. I've defeated all gym leaders but Blaine. I know that he is located at the seafoam islands, but how the heck do I get there?? All paths to those islands seem blocked or something.
Reply With Quote
  #4275    
Old August 17th, 2013 (11:50 PM).
rockrockinjc rockrockinjc is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 55
Hey guys I just finished the elite four today here are my team:

Arcanine Lv. 50
Eepy (Ampharos) Lv. 54
Gyarados Lv. 52
Salamence Lv. 52
Feraligatr Lv. 53

Coul anyone suggest me some good pokemon to complete my party? No legendaries please. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:21 AM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top