The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 17th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
There are no 4th gen pokmon and in the recent builds there was a work on the third island so i think you can do some other events after crystal cave

Last edited by giradialkia; September 18th, 2013 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Quoting deleted post/double posting
Old September 19th, 2013, 04:07 AM
kholmen

Hey, i hope somebody can help me. I'm kind of stuck, ive gotten all 16 badges, talked with Prof. Oak and allowed acces to Mt. Silver... This is where my problem Begins... When i enter, and find the 3 Mr.'s in different subcaves, they're talking about Red. I don't know where to go from here? I tried beating the E4 for the second time, but when i enter, im stuck on the first step, being prevented from both going forward towards the first Elite trainer, and going back to the PokeCenter. Think it might be a bug? Does anyone have solutions to how to fighting the E4 Again AND getting further progress in the game?
Old September 19th, 2013, 08:40 AM
vipul619

Hi. I had played this game a while back and back then I never knew support for Pokemon hacked ROM's even existed!
Well now that I've found this thread, I would like to report a bug I encountered due to which I had to abandon the game all together!

While going towards the Lake of Rage, the team rocket guys ask you for a $1000 as entry!
Well I had just purchased stuff & emptied my pocket to an exact $0
So when I entered the room, they came towards me, asked for a 1000, I didn't have it, so they said "give whatever you have"
Since I had nothing, they went back, and then this goes into an infinite loop!
Since last time I saved was like 2hours back, I just quitted! :/
Old September 22nd, 2013, 07:39 AM
Mew
The New Species Pokémon - AKA Red the Mew

This or this?

Or Shiny Gold, or stick with SoulSilver??

Mew

Last edited by Mew; September 22nd, 2013 at 08:00 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 07:57 AM
chaos_envoys

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMew View Post
This or this?

Or Shiny Gold, or stick with SoulSilver??
That link cannot be opened...
I personally prefer Liquid Crystal.. The best gen 2 GBA hack..

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal
Old September 22nd, 2013, 08:01 AM
Mew
The New Species Pokémon - AKA Red the Mew

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_evoys View Post
That link cannot be opened...
I personally prefer Liquid Crystal.. The best gen 2 GBA hack..
Now it can! It's Crystal Dust...

And would you know if it works on TEMPGBA?

Mew

Old September 22nd, 2013, 08:49 AM
Rabauk3

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by kholmen View Post
Hey, i hope somebody can help me. I'm kind of stuck, ive gotten all 16 badges, talked with Prof. Oak and allowed acces to Mt. Silver... This is where my problem Begins... When i enter, and find the 3 Mr.'s in different subcaves, they're talking about Red. I don't know where to go from here? I tried beating the E4 for the second time, but when i enter, im stuck on the first step, being prevented from both going forward towards the first Elite trainer, and going back to the PokeCenter. Think it might be a bug? Does anyone have solutions to how to fighting the E4 Again AND getting further progress in the game?
I think you have to beat the elite 4 for the second time and then you have to return to Mt. Silver just like in the usual games
Old September 22nd, 2013, 03:53 PM
chaos_envoys

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMew View Post
Now it can! It's Crystal Dust...

And would you know if it works on TEMPGBA?
I personally liked liquid crystal more.. The game is up to 2 gyms on orange island, that means jotho and kanto is done and I can battle Red anytime I want.. I don't know about tempgba.. I'm currently playing this using gpsphone at my iphone..

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal
Old September 27th, 2013, 06:29 AM
HazzmanHemmo

Rikux0, I think your team is pretty neat I had lvl 62 Typhlosion (Explotaro), lvl 58 Dragonite (Dragtaro), lvl 62 Gengar (Ghostaro), lvl 60 Machamp (Champtaro), lvl 60 Kingdra (Hydrotaro) and lvl 61 Salamance (Salataro) :D Btw anyone know where to get dive or how to move the frickin Snorlax next to Digletts cave? >:/ hahahaha
Old September 27th, 2013, 12:50 PM
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazzmanHemmo View Post
Rikux0, I think your team is pretty neat I had lvl 62 Typhlosion (Explotaro), lvl 58 Dragonite (Dragtaro), lvl 62 Gengar (Ghostaro), lvl 60 Machamp (Champtaro), lvl 60 Kingdra (Hydrotaro) and lvl 61 Salamance (Salataro) :D Btw anyone know where to get dive or how to move the frickin Snorlax next to Digletts cave? >:/ hahahaha
If I remember correctly, it's the Poketar, unless I'm out of the loop (which is more likely to happen, as I've not played in so long)
Old September 28th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Ibrahim

I have the recommended emulator, my 3rd badge space is glitched/missing and I somehow have 8th badge without playing the gym... Main problem is I still cannot use Rock Smash, even I have defeated the needed gym and I have the rights to use it.. Please help me I'm stuck, all my efforts are gone... :/
Old September 30th, 2013, 07:23 PM
chaos_envoys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim View Post
I have the recommended emulator, my 3rd badge space is glitched/missing and I somehow have 8th badge without playing the gym... Main problem is I still cannot use Rock Smash, even I have defeated the needed gym and I have the rights to use it.. Please help me I'm stuck, all my efforts are gone... :/
are you sure you are using the right rom base? I mean the fire red v.1.0?

Old October 2nd, 2013, 08:02 PM
HerryTruong

Hi, i'm new bie in pokemon. Some body recommend for me some game a bout Pokemon in PC. Because i love it.

Thanks
Old October 2nd, 2013, 08:27 PM
Skylar97
Hack enjoyer

Nature: Jolly
I love this game. great music, maps, sprites, and story.
my only rag is the fact that the dragons den does not have it's own music but instead uses the mt. pier sound track.

Thanks for all the great work.
Old October 4th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Zarclonia

Nature: Quiet
There is this weird glitch in both the battle frontier AND the berry tower that traps the player in the wall before entering the battle arena and no way of undoing it unless going back to a previous save file. The phone and radio functions of the pokegear are not working except during the plot. Otherwise the game is very enjoyable and very fun.
Old October 5th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Shangahyando
The odd one.

It seems like date always shows one day backwards than it should, even if I pick the later one at the very beginning. Is it possibly fault of playing on mobile?
sorries for bad English and stuff
Old October 6th, 2013, 12:09 AM
chaos_envoys

About berry tower, i encounter no issue playing it.. The battle tower is unplayable for me..

Mine always shows 1 day backwards too.. I'm playing on my iphone using gpsphone btw..

Old October 6th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Ibrahim

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_evoys View Post
are you sure you are using the right rom base? I mean the fire red v.1.0?
Sorry I do not get what do you mean... How do I find out?
Old October 6th, 2013, 01:20 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
1.0 is the Squirrels release search pokemon fire red emuparadise and get it there

And yeah the wrong day bug on my mobile too... LaZ said he will fix it someday
Old October 10th, 2013, 09:44 AM
rikdegraaff

Nature: Quiet
Does someone has a userbar/supporter image for Liquid Crystal?
If someone has, I would like to know...

Greetz.

Old October 10th, 2013, 10:08 AM
linkandzelda
n00b desu ka?

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikdegraaff View Post
Does someone has a userbar/supporter image for Liquid Crystal?
If someone has, I would like to know...

Greetz.
Here's a new supporter banner for LC.

Here's the code for it to put into a sig.

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.pokemonhackersonline.com/showthread.php?t=13705-Pok-mon-Liquid-Crystal-Live-Beta-3-3-xxxxx"][IMG]http://romhackersonline.com/sig/img/pholc.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Old October 11th, 2013, 01:07 AM
chaos_envoys

loving your game @linkandzelda! this is the most polished hack for me!! the best of the best :D

Old October 11th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Magnius
Pokemon Music Hacking Guru

Here's a new Tin Tower remix I did for LC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frt0TFb5tb8
Old October 12th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Kivat

did you perhaps change the size of the PC OW? In your support banner it seems like you have two different PC sprites (one seems chubbier than the other, or is it just me?)
Old October 13th, 2013, 06:49 AM
chaos_envoys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivat View Post
did you perhaps change the size of the PC OW? In your support banner it seems like you have two different PC sprites (one seems chubbier than the other, or is it just me?)
The chubbier one is the pcc pokecommunication center at goldenrod..

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links