The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 8th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Zeikku™
Johto remaker

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeikku™
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemetrious1 View Post
I like how Prof. Elm shrugs off the fact that a stalker just said I'm watching you lol. And also in your youtube description "If you have bought this hack, you have been ripped off. This is intended to me a non-commercial game and is still in development."
me to be
Fixed the typo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosStrike View Post
I think the idea of a sneak peak every week is awesome! Was the random weather like sandstorms in a city fixed?
The random weather is still included but just less glitchy, sandstorms still occur from time to time. I have asked LaZ to remove the sandstorm from the weather routine, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
I would like to see if the female player's graphics have been updated.
I'll post a screen in the next few days regarding the heroine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Ivory View Post
Excellent work.
I note that the weather is slightly inconsistent, but as long as it's not sandstorming, I won't complain.
Also, is that music from God of War 3? It occasionally made Oak seem particularly BA.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the sandstorm either. I have asked LaZ if he could remove that from the sequence. Yeah, you get a cookie for noticing the God of War 3 Title Screen theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockman971 View Post
Aw man!!! I love this Hack, you're great!!!! I can't wait to play your beta3.1. I wish you good luck!!!!!
Hope that the link will work this time so we can exchange pokémon.
Yeah, we'll discuss linking when the release is near.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
good to see new video
as always cant wait for 3.1 :D
Thanks.

Follow me on Twitter by clicking on my signature.
Old August 8th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Osher99

Excellent work dude.

P.S - How far the new beta goes?

Old August 8th, 2011, 09:42 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osher99 View Post
Damn! I can't wait for the new beta!
Excellent work dude.

i think LaZ has pointed for many times that 3.1 will completely bug free and glitch free from its previous release and sum areas r newly edited thats all.
Old August 8th, 2011, 10:09 AM
SinsterClown
Ground Types FTW

It looks very good. Can wait to play.
Old August 8th, 2011, 12:37 PM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Excellent work dude.

i hope release will be in this moth ;p
Old August 8th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Quote:
Excellent work dude.

island one of the orange islands should be 100% complete, and part of the second possibly(not completely sure about this)

Old August 8th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Lugiaz Soul
I support Crystal Dust

Nature: Naughty
Don't worry guys. If the sandstorm will be in the beta i will show everyone how to remove it + other weather too.
Old August 8th, 2011, 07:54 PM
ssj
Kanto Legend

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ssj
Hey there this hack looks amazing great work !

I was just wondering how close to the final version the 3.1 beta will be and could you give us a idea on how close to releasing the 3.1 beta you are ?

Last edited by ssj; August 8th, 2011 at 08:15 PM.
Old August 9th, 2011, 05:52 AM
street hustling
Beginning Trainer

wow when you threw out beta 3 like that i assumed that u had given up with LC but yea hope u finish soon and keep the good work up!!

BUT theres this one thing thats bothering me...idk if u know why but do you have any explanation why certain pokemon cant learn TM's that they are compatible with (ex. kababra and fire punch) but can learn TM's that arent (ex. meganium and ice punch)

PS. dont stress over battle tower its an "i beat the game n now im bored" building. save it for the future!!

PSS. TRICKHOUSE? yes or no?
Old August 9th, 2011, 06:27 AM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by street hustling View Post
wow when you threw out beta 3 like that i assumed that u had given up with LC but yea hope u finish soon and keep the good work up!!

BUT theres this one thing thats bothering me...idk if u know why but do you have any explanation why certain pokemon cant learn TM's that they are compatible with (ex. kababra and fire punch) but can learn TM's that arent (ex. meganium and ice punch)

PS. dont stress over battle tower its an "i beat the game n now im bored" building. save it for the future!!

i was wondering why bother to make kadabra learn fire punch as its a physical based attack and kadabra has worst attack stat. Just enjoy the game as it is. And when u say meganium can learn moves like ice punch then isn't thats just cool ths z a hack game not an original one
Old August 9th, 2011, 07:34 AM
IronTrapinch
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
i was wondering why bother to make kadabra learn fire punch as its a physical based attack and kadabra has worst attack stat. Just enjoy the game as it is. And when u say meganium can learn moves like ice punch then isn't thats just cool ths z a hack game not an original one

Though Remember in 3rd gen All fire moves were special attacks.
Hey guys, I just bought Pokemon Red and Blue Versions (the new games that came out last week) and what the freak is up with the new Pokemon? A rock with arms? A magnet that evolves into three magnets? A bird that grows a head when it evolves? A pile of sludge? A literal Pokeball with a face? What is Jynx supposed to be? And really GameFreak, a mime? Is that the best you can do? I remember when the Pokemon looked good in first gen Black and White. These suck! Bring back the old ones.
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Grimer
Never too old for this...

Nature: Gentle
This is an awesome hack. Truly really awesome.
I love the pokémon center, it's the coolest "ever made in this world". (whoever guesses who i'm quoting wins a prize!)
I just have one request (if I may). I've seen people asking laz to change the way graveler, kadrabra, etc evolve... Like doing ingame trades and so on...
Man, please, don't. It's fine for them to evolve by level up. Actually I hate trading for evolution, so lame...
I think it's cooler to raise the pokemon from its very begining form...
Well, that's me, I don't know what everybody else thinks...
Thanks for trying to understand my post, english isn't my first language, so my grammar kinda sucks...
Old August 9th, 2011, 01:34 PM
linkandzelda
n00b desu ka?

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
island one of the orange islands should be 100% complete, and part of the second possibly(not completely sure about this)
Still haven't decided yet on the second island.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugiaz Soul View Post
Don't worry guys. If the sandstorm will be in the beta i will show everyone how to remove it + other weather too.
The sandstorm would be rare, it would only happen once and it would only occur in summer (june, july and august).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj View Post
Hey there this hack looks amazing great work !

I was just wondering how close to the final version the 3.1 beta will be and could you give us a idea on how close to releasing the 3.1 beta you are ?

there would be 4-5 islands left to make which isn't that much actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by street hustling View Post

Its because i didn't do the tm compatibility's for pokemon but i did now.

And currently no trick house as that would be a copy of shiny gold, in a way xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimer View Post
This is an awesome hack. Truly really awesome.
I love the pokémon center, it's the coolest "ever made in this world". (whoever guesses who i'm quoting wins a prize!)
I just have one request (if I may). I've seen people asking laz to change the way graveler, kadrabra, etc evolve... Like doing ingame trades and so on...
Man, please, don't. It's fine for them to evolve by level up. Actually I hate trading for evolution, so lame...
I think it's cooler to raise the pokemon from its very begining form...
Well, that's me, I don't know what everybody else thinks...
Thanks for trying to understand my post, english isn't my first language, so my grammar kinda sucks...
The evolutions will be a mixture of stones and levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTrapinch View Post
Though Remember in 3rd gen All fire moves were special attacks.
LC will have the physical/special split from 4th gen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
i hope release will be in this moth ;p
Well I'm not sure it will... From pretty much today onwards my time is limited until the end go august. I'm going on holiday in 2 days and I'm moving house soon after i come back. So i can safely say don't expect a beta this month.
Old August 9th, 2011, 06:13 PM
hhx2528890
Beginning Trainer

This means that the PM skills in LC are like 4th gen。such as All fire moves have physical/special attacks. if so,it is wonderfu ,i love it very much。 great job!
Old August 10th, 2011, 01:12 AM
street hustling
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
yea on this version of pokemon fire punch is special n as u most likely know the kadabra (better yet alakazam) has one of the highest base specials n i always loved to give him all 3 of the elemental punches and psychic but zel said he fixed it n i believe that he is a man of his word!
Old August 10th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Adammac
Linux user

Hello I have problems with switches in goldenrod underground. I tried every combination and I can't get through. I playing in Gameboid emulator for Android.
║═╣║║║╔╣╔╣╚╝║
║╔╣╚╝║║║║╚╗╔╝
╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝♥╚╝
Old August 10th, 2011, 09:39 AM
TempestRush
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkandzelda View Post
REALLY?

YEEES!!

This means pokemon like gyarados will have stronger STAB moves like waterfall since it has a low special attack.
This is GREAT!!

Can't wait.
Old August 11th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Wow! Special/Physical split in 3rd gen game?!
This is epic! I've been waiting for this for a long time!

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 11th, 2011, 04:41 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
man im stuck in olivine city GYM
im entered the gym and theres no exit (one big bug)
i loaded my last save and im one hour back ;/
Old August 11th, 2011, 07:24 AM
linkandzelda
n00b desu ka?

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
No offense, but you could have have said that with less sarcasm. But the point still applies. The physical and special system is already in the 3rd generation games.
Theres no sarcasm in that post, as the physical and special SPLIT is not in the 3rd generation games, so people have been waiting for it to happen :)
Old August 11th, 2011, 11:15 AM
TBgamer4life

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to TBgamer4life
hey, it's looking great so far! but i have some problems trying to play through the game. here's the list

-in the sprout tower, the leader says the same sentence before and after the battle
-there's no mareep to be found, my party sucks because of this
-when I beat whitney, she gave me the badge, but in my playercard it shows the ghost gym badge! the real badge is not there
-when trying to proceed, in front of the ghost gym (azalea town) there is a guy who says the leader (morty) is absent, I don't know where he is
-with morty being absent, I cannot surf to go get the medicine to cure the sick pokemon in olivine city, which means I cannot fight that gym
-in union cave, i can walk inside certain boulders (big ones)
-the pokedex doesn't have information about ekans when I caught him

i'm using the male character, started with cyndaquil and I have already taught the hm SURF, STRENGTH, ROCK SMASH, CUT to my pokemon, i'm not stupid. I just can't surf and rock smash outside of battle

PS: great job so far! the graphics well done, I appreciate the hard work you put into this, I wish I could help testing and stuff, but it's already full I am someone who looks at every detail, perhaps I could be of use maybe? anyway, that's not why i'm here, just wanted to share you my problems lol. I really like the new characters and rivals! i'll be looking forward to making a let's play of the finished product, take your time! I wish i could programm stuff like you do

Last edited by TBgamer4life; August 11th, 2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 11th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Grimer
Never too old for this...

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBgamer4life View Post
hey, it's looking great so far! but i have some problems trying to play through the game. here's the list

-in the sprout tower, the leader says the same sentence before and after the battle
-when I beat whitney, she gave me the badge, but in my playercard it shows the ghost gym badge! the real badge is not there
-when trying to proceed, in front of the ghost gym (azalea town) there is a guy who says the leader (morty) is absent, I don't know where he is
-with morty being absent, I cannot surf to go get the medicine to cure the sick pokemon in olivine city, which means I cannot fight that gym

i'm using the male character, started with cyndaquil and I have already taught the hm SURF, STRENGTH, ROCK SMASH, CUT to my pokemon, i'm not stupid. I just can't surf and rock smash outside of battle

PS: great job so far! the graphics well done, I appreciate the hard work you put into this, I wish I could help testing and stuff, but it's already full I am someone who looks at every detail, perhaps I could be of use maybe? anyway, that's not why i'm here, just wanted to share you my problems lol. I really like the new characters and rivals! i'll be looking forward to making a let's play of the finished product, take your time! I wish i could programm stuff like you do
If I'm not mistaken, Morty is supposed to be at the burnt tower, wich is located in azalea, north of the gym.
I think marrep is in the game... Even if it isn't, why does your team sucks? The poké egg you get from the daily care couple can hatch into a pichu or an elekid... fairly decent electric pokémon...

Old August 11th, 2011, 01:21 PM
grooveturtle
Turtle Tamer

Nature: Impish
This looks amazing! I might just wait until the final release because I rage quit video games way too often anyways (at least for a couple hours
Old August 11th, 2011, 04:30 PM
U_Flame
Brony Hacker

Location: UnderwaterSapphire in Hoenn 100 years in the future
Ohhh I get it. Sorry, misinterpretation.

Times I've been ninja'd: 16
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old August 11th, 2011, 06:23 PM
vs1958
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBgamer4life View Post

Marrep can be found in the grass directly above Olivine City. Not the grass on route to the city, but directly above it, beside the path, off a ledge (it's hard to describe).
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links