The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 25th, 2011, 04:56 PM
rockman971
Beginning Trainer

Thanks for your hard work, LaZ and Zeikku!!! But i've patched a clean rom fire red with lunar ips. The rom is patched successfully, but when i launch the game, i've got a white screen. How can i fix that?
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
are u sure ur patch CLEAR fire red rom ?
Gnarwinism
Grandson - er, whats his name?

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by waregreymon View Post
I just came out of Mr. pokemon's and headed straight back to new bark town, but game froze as soon as 1st rival at cherrygroove approach me. I reset game but it keeps happening. Is there anyway around this? I can't continue game. I'm using official release btw.
Use the vba he posted under his release, sadly lc cant run very well on other emulators, even if it is a different version of vba.
Old December 25th, 2011, 04:59 PM
rockman971
Beginning Trainer

What do you mean by CLEAR?
Old December 25th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by waregreymon View Post
I just came out of Mr. pokemon's and headed straight back to new bark town, but game froze as soon as 1st rival at cherrygroove approach me. I reset game but it keeps happening. Is there anyway around this? I can't continue game. I'm using official release btw.
What Emulator are you using, is it the 1.8.0 Beta 3 Visual Boy Advance because that's the recommended Emulator.

Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Old December 25th, 2011, 05:00 PM
rockman971
Beginning Trainer

Oh i'm very sorry for interfering, i've the french rom. Sorry guys.

I've patched the wrong rom that's the problem. Thanks for your help anyway. Yahoo!!!!!! It's working!!!! I'm gonna play like a nerd tonight. Thank again for releasing this awesome remake LaZ and Zeikku!!!!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

Last edited by rockman971; December 25th, 2011 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 25th, 2011, 05:09 PM
waregreymon
Pokemon Master

Send a message via Yahoo to waregreymon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarwinism View Post
Use the vba he posted under his release, sadly lc cant run very well on other emulators, even if it is a different version of vba.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post

What Emulator are you using, is it the 1.8.0 Beta 3 Visual Boy Advance because that's the recommended Emulator.
Your both right. I just realize i was using version 1.7.2. Never had problems playing hacks with this version though. Anyways, I did what you guys said and rival battle works now. I had to start over though. thanks for the help.
Old December 25th, 2011, 05:34 PM
pirateof7sea
Beginning Trainer

Can you please list down which Legendary pokemon that could not be caught?
Old December 25th, 2011, 05:37 PM
alicelol222
Beginning Trainer

can i use the beta2.1 save for the new one? seems like when i load my old save in new beta, the game froze as soon as i go to other places
Old December 25th, 2011, 05:45 PM
oathkeeper

Hey Laz congratulations for releasing the game but I cant download the game i've already registered at the pkmnworld but i still cant please somebody help me . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Old December 25th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Liquid crystal fan

I wanna play this on my IPod but my emulator only accepts .gba files not .Ips files What do I do?
Old December 25th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Gnarwinism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid crystal fan View Post
I wanna play this on my IPod but my emulator only accepts .gba files not .Ips files What do I do?
Read through the thread to find out how to make it into a gba file. google and download lunar ips.
Old December 25th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Quote:
Use This Programme (Lunar IPS) to patch the file to your ROM.

Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Old December 25th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Liquid crystal fan

Thanks you guys I have googled it before but couldn't find anything I really don't understand how to do all that patch stuff or whatever could I ask one of you to convert it and post it on here or message it to me? Thank you
Old December 25th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Gnarwinism

Quote:
Thanks you guys I have googled it before but couldn't find anything I really don't understand how to do all that patch stuff or whatever could I ask one of you to convert it and post it on here or message it to me? Thank you
The entire reason people post patches is because posting roms is illegal. Its not hard, just open up lunar ips, select the ips patch that LaZ posted, then select the fire red rom.
Old December 25th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Liquid crystal fan

I got it I didn't have to do that I downloaded the live Beta I guess it was pre-patched
Old December 25th, 2011, 08:32 PM
DarkDurandal
Beginning Trainer

TO LaZ :

Why is pikachu's ability SATURN ?
isn't it STATIC ..
Old December 25th, 2011, 08:33 PM
SpeedyGeek
Meh

Is it just me or does trading in Goldenrod City not work? I keep getting the so called communication error... haha.
Old December 25th, 2011, 08:44 PM
CrimsonK
That one guy.

Nature: Impish
I'm having a terrible time saving in this game. The emulator is set to 128k and the save patch for firered is patched as well as the Liquid Crystal patch. Sometimes, the game saves normally and I can load it. Most of the time, it only says that my file has been deleted...

I would play through the game using savestates, but I found out last time (to my disappointment) that it doesn't work. (Since the game requires you to restart it in order to finish the Elite four.)

Any idea what's going on?

Edit: I've tried several things to try to figure out the problem and, I've got to tell you, it's getting pretty annoying seeing the message "The save file has been deleted..." over and over again...

Last edited by CrimsonK; December 25th, 2011 at 08:51 PM.
Old December 25th, 2011, 09:56 PM
shinoholmes
Unhatched Egg

great game so far but there is one thing i want to know before i go any farther
vive already started making plans for my team but will there be hoenn pokemon in game cause there were 2 especialy i wanted in (tropous and mawile)?

ALL HAIL SHINO!
Old December 25th, 2011, 09:57 PM
liquidcrystaluser1234

When I got to the elite four, I climbed up the stairs and I'm stuck. I'm assuming the only temporary fix is the walk through walls code. If you wish to see my .sa1 file I'll upload that in a moment.

megaupload dot com /?d=SPMESV8A

stupid 15 post minimum to post URLs...

Last edited by liquidcrystaluser1234; December 25th, 2011 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 25th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Gnarwinism

Everyone having trouble with the game, make sure you are using the correct vba. Not just vba, it has to be the one he put under the upload on page 39.
Old December 25th, 2011, 10:29 PM
KR15P
Beginning Trainer

Works like a dream for me, but I'm only at Goldenrod, thanks for the job well done Zeikku and LaZ, you guys are true gaming engineers.
Old December 25th, 2011, 10:44 PM
~douglas
Beginning Trainer

the game looks pretty good but I have a problem. I can not download, will not let me enter the pag "thepkmnworld" please someone help me
Old December 25th, 2011, 10:45 PM
AMZMA
◄♪Begin Your Day With Musics♫►

yeah!!!
finally realeased

thanks for ur hardwork, LaZ

this is a great christmas gift
sorry for this spam [again]

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links