Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 28th, 2011 (02:01 PM).
Gamerboy7991
Beginning Trainer

Can anyone tell me which Pokemon is better, Espeon or Alakazam? I kind of like Alakazam better because it's Special Attack is very high and it can learn the 3 elemental punches (ice, fire, and thunder).

If I choose to have Alakazam, how do I evolve Kadabram into Alakazam?
Old December 28th, 2011 (02:36 PM).
ichigo09
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Timid
I have the problem at the league, im stuck in the doorway once i enter it. HELP
Old December 28th, 2011 (02:49 PM).
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
use the walk trough walls gameshark code

509197D3 542975F4 78DA95DF 44018CB4
Old December 28th, 2011 (02:58 PM).
Flaps
<Insert awsome line here>

Nature: Naughty
I'll ask again, can anyone give a hint at what to do on outskirt island?

Click me for sex!

Eli, AJ, Thunder, T.O.P, Teddy, Dujoon, Minho, Park Bom <3 <3 <3 <3
Old December 28th, 2011 (03:11 PM). Edited December 28th, 2011 by ichigo09.
ichigo09
Beginning Trainer

Hey LaZ

i have a problem at the league once i enter the door it gets stuck i mean the player cant move.
btw im using gpsp.
Old December 28th, 2011 (03:24 PM).
linkandzelda
n00b desu ka?

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by CrimsonK:
Sorry to bug you, LaZ, but like everyone else, I have a question.

Yo mentioned somewhere that you had split the moves into physical and special like in 4th gen? Is this fully implemented?

Most specifically: are the elemental punches special or physical in this game?

Edit: Also, if they have been split, then that means that Snorlax loses Shadow Ball and Hyper Beam with nothing to replace them... (Since Snorlax does not have Crunch and Giga Impact does not exist in the game.) The usefulness of many pokemon hinges on whether their favorite moves are now physical or special.
I updated the Live Beta, perhaps it includes a fix now. If everyone can try it out and report back that would be great. I have a feeling that moves like Light Screen might be affected still.

hi, can you please reply me where i can find the link in your signature ??

lg zhen[/QUOTE]

Quote originally posted by konsiracy:
okay so I cheated to get scizor to show up in the wild. the only cheat I used and after i defeat the slowbro rocket dudes kurt comes up and says hey lets go and then it restarts. what the heck?
Okay i loaded back up and even with my scizor it finally went to kurts place.
Im not cheating if I just get a scizor am i?
I feel like a loser :( but I dont even think you can get him legit can you?
Well some users are reporting pressing no buttons and it works. Although i never experienced this bug and have no idea of the cause just yet.

One more thing: I notice that the Onix "Rocky" always has the Timid nature? Is there any reason for it to have that nature? I mean, it's got to be one of the worst natures for an Onix...

Both Onix and Steelix have mediocre attack as it is and the cut from Timid makes them even worse. Plus, Steelix isn't exactly a Pokemon that will attack first very often, so a small boost to speed is pretty much pointless.

What about giving him a different nature, like Jolly or Adamant?
Could be done for the future. You could log it as a feature request on my database :)

Quote originally posted by Breathe:
LaZ, whenever any pokemon uses harden, the game freezes for me. I'm not using any cheats, and I have patched the correct ips correctly.
This is a new one, please log on the database (link in sig).

Quote originally posted by bleedpark:
but im not playing with cheats on. im playing it on my wii
Thats probably why, the only emulator that works 100% is VBA 1.8.0 beta 3 located in my first post.

Quote originally posted by liquidcrystaluser1234:
I'm confused on the storyline right now, unsure what to do.

Director of the teleportation device asked me to go onto the cave of wisdom. Ok, I do that, and the sign says yadda yadda beat em, don't die.. And so I fall down the hole. When I talk to the statues, it goes like lickitung level 63 and a dodrio lv 32 comes up, I kill it, and then the game just freezes. Can't press a, b, start, or directional. I already went into the Zane mansion with the giant table with the meeting. What do?

That occurred on your pre-prepared emulator as well.
Ah yes, the Hiker was blocking the cave for a reason. That event isn't finished and I must of forgotten to make him not disappear. The teleport guy is a side quest anyway linking the center to goldenrod.

Quote originally posted by Tryploshion:
0Howu dont know where is it, is so easy and pls make a list of the pokemon who evolves in trades and how they evolve, because i got confused
There is a list built into the game, you just need to find it.

Quote originally posted by K2 XTREME:
I'm confused about the concept of a RC, could you explain?

I would like to add is also say this release was a good Christmas present.
The RC is a release candidate. It means the Final version with everything thats intended to be added in is there and present but might have bugs. The beta is unfinished and might have bugs hehe. Essentially the RC is before the final version.

LOL i found the teleport bug.
it teleported me to another reegion and i was like holy poop i havent even beat the goldenrod gym leader. and then i was smart and used the pokemart in lavendar town and then i teleported to newbark and it was crazy i tell you crazy.
Hehe I had a report of that before the release, yet never found the cause.

Quote originally posted by pabioxxx:
There is small bug in Azalea town, when you beat Zane in gym you can fight him over and over again becouse he reappeared every time you back to gym...
Thanks for this, please log it in the database.

Quote originally posted by VempireblacK:
In Cave Of Wisdom!It seem If you battle with pkmn...after that it will freeze...
Thanks, as i said above an unfinished side quest.

Quote originally posted by Eikkatin:
Wow why cant my Paras learn rock smash and why cant my Dragonite learn Earthquake?
Also i cant enter Elite four, there is invisible wall at doorway.
Live beta is fixed for EQ. Some other TMs might also be wrong, so if you end more please report them and i can fix them.

Quote originally posted by VempireblacK:
LAZ.I think you should make a fix beta and release it again...It had a lot of Error.
Cave Of Wisdom/Victory road.
bUT I played...There no more trainer who want battle with me...
No more trainers who will fight you, meaning?

Quote originally posted by Andydark:
The botched physical special split ruins this for me. If only because I found a shiny Rattata in Union Cave and the inability to attack things physically is sad. :c I'm going to pause my playing until it gets fixed.

It's a very well done hack though.
It does ruin it, try the latest Live Beta.

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
Hey so far so good for mee but i found a bit of bugs so thought should tell you about them:
The shops in Ecruteak and Voilet city are selling ????? items.
The guy standing on a small land spot to the right side of bell tower also sells ???? items
When I battled rival silver in the Azalea town his name was rival 0 instead of silver.
Is there no poke in first floor of union cave i mean the actual route of it?
The sprite of Professer Elm changes to a nerd in the event of Team saturn in his lab but changes after the event to his actual one( though he was looking cool in his actual sprite with his spikes visible wow)
The sign post nisible just after the outpost left of Ecruteak city could be crossed through it from left to right
ALSO MY MAIN QUESTION IS THAT WHERE IN THE GRASS IS MAREEP RESIDING. I have searched hours and hours for it in every grasss till olivine city for it but its not found. Where is it?
Thanks for the bugs, please log them in the database.

Quote originally posted by ch4r1zard:
i was really looking forward to this but i keep getting a rom crash everytime i battle the rival (when u start)...i had this last time aswell :(
Quote originally posted by aco:
i have beaten red and then axel called me

what should i do next
Quote originally posted by Zetsubou Johnny:
I've been waiting years to play this game, but the massive amount of bugs sounds like it makes the game unplayable, so I'll wait a bit longer to download this. But a question, since the game has so many bugs will you just release a complete fix of this, or will you just update the live version or something ((I still have no idea how the live version works.))
I will probably update both versions so that all the new players get the latest updates. The live version is the one I'm actively working on. The release version is simply for archiving purposes, and as a transition for everyone to get used to live hacks in the future :)

This happened when i fished with super rod in Pallet town.

Not a big deal, felt like pointing it out though
Thanks, please log it to the database.

Quote originally posted by The Brahma Bull:
Hey! gr8 work LaZ & Zeikku... & of course the LC team... I respect your dedication & hard work in LC... BTW i'm new here as your hack attracted me to get regitered in PC... just wanna thank u guys... I downloaded the game & it is going fine for me so far...
One small thing isn't Earl suppose to be there outside the falkner(first) gym who leads u to his academy.
Have you guys thought of changing the intro video i.e. gengar vs nidoran in future beta or release...
I was just amazed by the graphic, scripting & music looping works in the game... Keep it up.
I will report for the bugs if i find any...
That Earl guy i forgot to add him. Very good find :)

Quote originally posted by tommzy09:
lmao i did that 16 man challenge, i got 2 shards, when i looked in inventory, i had them, as soon as i got back up to land, they were gone. xD

other than that, great work on this hack, it is the bestest and most longest hack i have played thusfar.
this extended/new storyline is intriguing and lengthy :)
all the best from now until final release/fix
16 man challenge, it was meant to be 16 and the prize was supposed to be something else :P

Quote originally posted by Quickster:
This isnt really a bug so I didnt use the link in youre sig, but the fisherman in the Azalea Town pokecenter says Bills box can store up to 20 pokemon, when its really 30.
Also, are there supposd to be no wild pokemon on the first floor of Union Cave?
Good find too, thanks :)

Quote originally posted by Nintendork15:
I'm enjoying 3.1 loads!
But curious, what song is used for Zane's battle theme?
IT's amazing! :3
Its take up the cross from tales of phantasia.

Quote originally posted by hary3030:
LaZ, you said you are working on making a LC version compatible with Gpsp. Do you know when it is problably going to be ready, approximately? I sense if I play on my computer I'll not fully enjoy it because I always use the speed up xD On the phone there's no way to do it.
Thanks!
Well the current one *should* work ok. Give it a try and report anything back.
Old December 28th, 2011 (03:41 PM).
The27th
Beginning Trainer

Okay, so I'm kind of stuck.

Spoiler:
I've done all the legendary (even Groudon) mission and Oak has upgraded my SS Anne Ticket. But, i can't go to the Orange Island's (Yes, I've spoken to Axel in the HQ). When i go to the underground pass, they say i lack a Sea Pass. When I go on the ship to Vermilian, i just keep going to Olivine and in Olivine I can't even go on the boat. Help?

As for bugs:
Sometimes i fight ? pokemons (Mainly in caves).
I've Crashed twice today while flying (in the route after NWB) to Vermilian.
Claire's (dragon gym) is a black square...

For now, that might be it.
One last question, does Flamethrower has a TM?
Old December 28th, 2011 (03:49 PM).
Gamerboy7991
Beginning Trainer

LaZ I think this game needs more custom-made stuff in the beginning of the game (Up to Olvine City).

I haven't got far so I don't know how much more custom stuff are later on.
Old December 28th, 2011 (04:12 PM).
linkandzelda
n00b desu ka?

Quote originally posted by oDEFCONo:
I'm sorry, if the following question has already been answered a thousand times, but is it possible to catch DEOXYS and MEWTWO in this hack?
If yes, where can I catch them?
I stated in an earlier post, nope you cannot. i think i might of even put it in the first post...

Quote originally posted by lukasz_pro:
Ok, now I am tired ....... WTF ?
dragonite CANT learn earthquake ?
Fixed in latest live beta.

The special attack thing needs to be fixed because its making half my pokes useless.

LOL my espeon and haunter are dominating hardcore.
Yes it should have been fixed now for attack power in the latest live beta.

Quote originally posted by Suicune™:
Weepinbell can learn Dragon Claw, was that always the case?
Awesome!!! It was probably not meant to be like that though :O

I don't mean to rain on your parade, LaZ, but wouldn't it be best to just put the moves back to the way they were? (Hey, it worked for the original Crystal, didn't it?)

The Physical/Special split is a neat idea, but even if it worked, it would still make things unbalanced since it took the addition of a lot of moves in the 4th gen to make up for the switch.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of the split in a third gen game. But, in order to make it work, you'd probably have to add a lot of 4th gen moves and restructure many pokes' movesets to match them. That's a LOT of time and effort...

Regardless, I was wondering if you could make a patch for those who don't want a split at all? I would really like to be able to use my Golem and having Ice Punch for a Slowking would be really nice...
It is indeed unbalanced and I'm honestly considering removing it... I just wanted it to be something unique in a remake..

Quote originally posted by Gamerboy7991:
When we download the Live Beta one, does it automatically update or do we have to keep on downloading it over and over again? I'm kinda confused :S
Jambo answered and he was correct.

Quote originally posted by ase:
How come when i enter the PokeMarts, all I can buy is HM02.
Very odd. What emulator? Used cheats?

Look it up on Youtube. I done that wall thing before but I forgot how. It just leads to to a cave with unknown in it.
That would be the case in crystal, but Lc doesn't have those events... Yet..

Quote originally posted by Lucario14:
the game keeps freezing when a pokemon evolves so i have to restart the game. how can i fix this?
This was a bug that happened in 2009, are you sure it happens on this version? Which emulator?

Does the PokeGear work because I want to re-battle these trainers but it keeps on saying that there are no trainers within range even when I'm really close to them.
Some work some don't. I'm unsure of which do.

You guys should fix how the Eevee looks because it's right eye looks like it's deformed :P
thats because it IS deformed... Nah I kid lol we will look into it.

Quote originally posted by pirateof7sea:
Where do you get EXP Share since the Pikachu from Lake of Rage gone?
Pikachu? From 2.1? xD

I don't know if there is Day or Night, but I think you need to have maximum happiness and need to level it up at either day or night.
Day and night evolutions work.

I'm kind of confused about the Special Attack thing. Can someone explain to me what's going on with the Special Attack conversations? Is it that every attack is Special? If that's true, Totodile is useless.
I went through the game using a feraligator and well, Lets just say I didn't even notice the bug. Otherwise it would of been fixed sooner.

Quote originally posted by Crimson300:
Oh crap, I've only been using save states up to this point. Is my game already wrecked? Nothing has crapped out on me yet, I'm only at sprout tower tho.
Well save states COULD mess something up. I used them before with no problems, yet.

Quote originally posted by Anuhrima:
How do you get HM Strength and my Plainbadge won't show up.
The badges order has moved due to the GSC tm order.

Quote originally posted by SK3:
First off, I'd like to say I love this hack, but there are a couple of bugs I found, one of them I am not sure if it is a bug or not. Almost every trainer I fought has used either a potion, super potion, or hyper potion. Was this intentional? Also, the Lance event in the store in Mahogany Town occurred the first time I walked into the store, I haven't even gone to get the Red Gyrados yet.
The potions is intentional and also, that lace bug is an annoying one from 2.1...

Quote originally posted by shinoholmes:
awww what the hell link!? XD u put a damage cap?
my scythers fury cutter wasnt one hitting even after 10 uses only was doing bout half of prices dewgongs health bar
Hmm.. Might be another bug from the special split..

Quote originally posted by liquidcrystaluser1234:
Seems to me as such as well, I got there 2 days ago.
I ran around using walk through walls on a copied .sav file and I went through the 'surf gate' and it dead ended in half a map
I haven't made any extra events yet. In time that will change with the live beta though :)

Quote originally posted by professional:
Hey LaZ!
I would suggest that you put in the first post
that people better use your version of the emulator and also not to use cheats or save states. Don't use advance map to move a rock when
you can pass it that will damage the whole game script engine and cause major unknown bugs.
All the bugs reported here are due to using cheats and not using LaZ emu.
And I think save states damage the game somehow not sure about that :P

Anyway thanks to everyone who helped in creating this amazing game.
I have been playing till now and no bugs found. Good Luck! :)
Thanks, but I did put it in the first post on the day of the release..

3 questions:
  1. How can i catch / where is Kyogre?
  2. How to go in to Orange Island? Oak already stamped my ticket.
  3. How can i revive Helix and Dome fossil?
The fossils can't be revived just yet, only in a later island in the orange islands.

Quote originally posted by Flaps:
Can anyone give me a clue as to what to do at Outskirt island/if anything happens there at all? Thankyou :)

P.S Why is it Team Saturn? Static was so much better (in my opinion)
Didn't want there to be an elemental team name while not interested in that element (electric) even though they use mostly electrics. Plus Saturn was a cool name.

Quote originally posted by Suicune™:
Where do you catch Swablu?
Heres a clue: some point early on.

Quote originally posted by neo101:
When I patched it, there's no sound coming out. Can you help me?
Using my emulator?

Quote originally posted by jstolze:
Hey, LaZ/Zeiku - I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but here's a game breaking glitch someone found after facing a team Saturn grunt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5g47FRyJCs
Thats an older beta, the unreleased 3.0 or 3.1 it looks like. Might even be 2.1 but not sure. He needs to be informed perhaps of the new release.

Quote originally posted by Mr155555:
I Cant Download From The Site What Should I Do

I Can't Download From The Site What Should I Do
Whats the problem exactly? Try again?

Quote originally posted by The27th:
Okay, so I'm kind of stuck.

Spoiler:
I've done all the legendary (even Groudon) mission and Oak has upgraded my SS Anne Ticket. But, i can't go to the Orange Island's (Yes, I've spoken to Axel in the HQ). When i go to the underground pass, they say i lack a Sea Pass. When I go on the ship to Vermilian, i just keep going to Olivine and in Olivine I can't even go on the boat. Help?

As for bugs:
Sometimes i fight ? pokemons (Mainly in caves).
I've Crashed twice today while flying (in the route after NWB) to Vermilian.
Claire's (dragon gym) is a black square...

For now, that might be it.
One last question, does Flamethrower has a TM?
Thanks for the bugs, and well you should be able to go straight to the kanto office after that... Please log the bugs in my database.

Thanks guys for all the support, downloads and comments but i have a few words to say.

Lots of bugs are legit and others are new and totally unseen before, so.. I'll ask a few questions.

Are you using my emulator?
If the answer is no, then please kindly read the first post and download my emulator pack. I might have to delete the first post if people don't read it.

Have you used cheats?
If the answer to this is yes, then this is most likely the cause. A lot of changes to the engine are present and cheats do NOT work. Some might but thats left up to your discretion.

Do you have a bug to report?
This is what it says in my signature, do you have a bug or feature request to post? The please post it to my database.. The link is right in my signature where it says "report it now". Please report them there as its much more helpful. I don't mind some people posting here the bugs as I'm bet people rant used to posting in the database, but not everyone. Thanks to those that did post some new bugs. If theres any problems with the database then tell me in a PM i will fix them.

So heres an update:

Part of the special split is fixed, which is the attacks are now physical and special as they should be. Although it appears as all attacks are still "seen" as special causing moves such as Light Screen to not work as expected. It's a minor bug but shouldn't affect the gameplay as much as the old bugs.

As for the Elite four, i haven't managed to fix it yet. I'm going away for 4 days tomorrow so I can fix that and all other bugs when I return. This will then lead to an updated 3.1 rom, and also updated live beta.

Link

P.S Link to the report database is always in my signature ;)
Old December 28th, 2011 (04:21 PM).
Gamerboy7991
Beginning Trainer

Sorry for asking this but when is the next Beta coming out? I don't think in a while since there is a live version of Beta 3.1.

In my opinion, I really don't like the idea of the live version. What I think you should do is to write a list of every bug/glitch people have pointed out and work on that. It's just my opinion though. You're still doing a good job
Old December 28th, 2011 (04:25 PM).
grantos354
Beginning Trainer

I need some help with Leaf Bay City and i have done all you need to do including going to the hideout and now i don't know what to do to get through the surf route, someone help me please
Old December 28th, 2011 (04:27 PM).
Gamerboy7991
Beginning Trainer

Also LaZ, can you check out the recent bug threads that I have posted in the website that you told us to report bugs in? I posted at least 5-6 threads.
Old December 28th, 2011 (05:11 PM).
Blue
c'est la vie
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Sorry for asking this but when is the next Beta coming out? I don't think in a while since there is a live version of Beta 3.1.

In my opinion, I really don't like the idea of the live version. What I think you should do is to write a list of every bug/glitch people have pointed out and work on that. It's just my opinion though. You're still doing a good job
I'll answer for LAZ.. It's not going to be a beta but the next release is aimed for Summer 2012.
Old December 28th, 2011 (05:18 PM).
Gamerboy7991
Beginning Trainer

LaZ can you make it so that the character's mom can save up money like she did in the original Crystal? And if you do that, make sure that she buys gifts with the money that she saved up like she did in Crystal.
Old December 28th, 2011 (06:45 PM).
emoxy
Psyduck

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to emoxy
Awesome job, this is superb.

Just wondering, what are the features/codes that VBA supports but other emulators (like GameBoid) doesn't support?

Old December 28th, 2011 (06:57 PM).
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

so in live beta this physical / special split is fixed ?

ice , fire , thudner punch , waterfall etc are physical now ?
and what about earthquake ? last time my 70 lvl golem hit ampharos 65 lvl and took only 1/3 hp , itd should take 2/3 or kill xD
Old December 28th, 2011 (07:10 PM).
linkandzelda
n00b desu ka?

In my opinion, I really don't like the idea of the live version. What I think you should do is to write a list of every bug/glitch people have pointed out and work on that. It's just my opinion though. You're still doing a good job :)
Well, why don't you want those bugs fixed quicker? If there was no live beta you would have to wait a year for them to be fixed.

Quote originally posted by grantos354:
I need some help with Leaf Bay City and i have done all you need to do including going to the hideout and now i don't know what to do to get through the surf route, someone help me please:(
End of the beta xD

Also LaZ, can you check out the recent bug threads that I have posted in the website that you told us to report bugs in? I posted at least 5-6 threads.
I'll check them soon ;)

LaZ can you make it so that the character's mom can save up money like she did in the original Crystal? And if you do that, make sure that she buys gifts with the money that she saved up like she did in Crystal.
I'll give it some thought for nearer the end.

Quote originally posted by emoxy:
Awesome job, this is superb. :)

Just wondering, what are the features/codes that VBA supports but other emulators (like GameBoid) doesn't support?
Gameboid sort of works well I tested it briefly so give it a go.

Quote originally posted by lukasz_pro:
so in live beta this physical / special split is fixed ?

ice , fire , thudner punch , waterfall etc are physical now ?
and what about earthquake ? last time my 70 lvl golem hit ampharos 65 lvl and took only 1/3 hp , itd should take 2/3 or kill xD
Should be, give it a try :)
Old December 28th, 2011 (07:15 PM).
Servant Saber
Beginning Trainer

I can't seem to go to the Orange Islands either. I have the sea pass. I selected "no" when first prompted to go because I wasn't ready yet. I can only go to Olivine now on the SS Aqua.
Old December 28th, 2011 (07:27 PM). Edited December 28th, 2011 by lukasz_pro.
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Quote originally posted by Servant Saber:
I can't seem to go to the Orange Islands either. I have the sea pass. I selected "no" when first prompted to go because I wasn't ready yet. I can only go to Olivine now on the SS Aqua.
surf right from the New Bark Town and u will see pass down betwen trees , surf down and u will arrive on route 100 , near is building with this ship

LOL if it works shadow ball is special attack ? imba gengar xD
so i understand those list from Black and white http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/physical.shtml is in the LQ ?
Old December 28th, 2011 (08:26 PM).
gabip54
Beginning Trainer

hello laz great work with this hack
but i found a bad egg in my box
Old December 28th, 2011 (08:32 PM). Edited December 28th, 2011 by konsiracy.
konsiracy
Beginning Trainer

Can somebody upload the latest beta patch to mediafire because I cant download from the normal site.
Thnks

Nevermind I can download the file after i logged out witch is retarded
Old December 28th, 2011 (08:33 PM).
ichigo09
Beginning Trainer

Hey LaZ

i have a problem at the league once i enter the door it gets stuck i mean the player cant move.
btw im using gpsp.
Old December 28th, 2011 (09:05 PM).
konsiracy
Beginning Trainer

The new beta doesnt fix the special.
I have my scizor with 89 attack at lvl 29 and using headbutt on a lvl 22 skiploom doesnt even do half damage.
also my brodom has 50 something attack and my espeon still does mmore damage with qiuck attack
Old December 28th, 2011 (10:22 PM).
Gamerboy7991
Beginning Trainer

Can you get the Soothe Bell in this game?
Old December 28th, 2011 (10:36 PM).
grantos354
Beginning Trainer

Oh well if that's the end of the beta then that took me 2 days . Well done with the hack, hopefully it continues to grow because it has gotten me very interested with the whole storyline and stuff
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links