The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 29th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkandzelda View Post
Meh.. The special was broke what should I of done. Didn't want to hold off just for that. The other bugs I either didn't get them (some still don't) or missed them. It's funny though there's always issues with my releases. 1.0... 2.0... That's why they are all x.1 lol
Link
I'm not saying you should've delayed. It's your hack man - do what you will with it. And agreed - we both played the game extensively and never noticed the physical bug.

The only bugs we knew about for release day were the trading bug (never had time to even research it - let alone fix it) and the elite 4 bug, which we both had thought the other person had fixed due to miscommunication.

What amazes me is that these bugs slipped past ALL of your testers - except perhaps Magnius, whose issues MAY have been an indicator of the physical bug, when I look back in retrospect.
Old December 29th, 2011, 02:57 PM
angelcod
Beginning Trainer

you can buy whirlpool in goldenrot market at tm store
Old December 29th, 2011, 03:00 PM
CrimsonK
That one guy.

Nature: Impish
Hmm... Well, I'd love to download the Live Beta, but for some reason, my Pokemon World account is not letting me download it... It says that I don't have permission to download files, which is strange because I used it to get the official release. It's brand new. Anyone have any clue what's going on?
Old December 29th, 2011, 03:20 PM
shinoholmes
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelcod View Post
you can buy whirlpool in goldenrot market at tm store
thats quite a convenient fix XD
thanx
one more thing?
does anyone know where to catch tropius or mawile?

ALL HAIL SHINO!

Last edited by shinoholmes; December 29th, 2011 at 03:38 PM.
Old December 29th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Stefke
Togepi

Nature: Bashful
Hi LaZ, this is my first post on this forum. I want to thank you for making this hack. It makes me love Pokemon again, a game I'd stopped playing long ago.

I'm not going to say it's the best hack I've played since it's the only one I've played, but I really think you've done a great job and I want to thank you for that. I played beta 2.1 and it was a great game, so I really was looking forward to beta 3.1 and I'm not disappointed.

I'm not really far in the game (Goldenrod City) because I don't want it to be over too soon and I want to discover all the things you added. I particularly like that you made it possible to surf west from Goldenrod. I was really amazed and thrilled when I saw that. Don't know where it leads yet (haven't got HM03 yet) but I can't wait :D

As for the bugs, I've only had two minor ones so far:
- no wild Pokemon on the first floor of Union Cave (whether on the ground or by fishing)
- my game froze after I beat the Rockets at Slowpoke Well when Kurt was coming toward me. But I think that's because I was pressing the speed button. Anyway, when I tried again without speeding up it went alright.

Okay, well that was a long message just to say thank you... but I really wanted to tell you I appreciate your work

Edit: I realized I gave all the credits to LaZ and forgot all the other people who worked on this : Zeikku, Jambo51 and all the others

Last edited by Stefke; December 30th, 2011 at 02:48 AM.
Old December 29th, 2011, 04:58 PM
shinoholmes
Unhatched Egg

o.o i got a bad egg.... somehow... ive also been seeing missingnos in the dragons den... x.x i thought u get bad eggs by hacking x.x ....

ALL HAIL SHINO!
Old December 29th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Liquid crystal fan

When I enter the actual elite 4 to start fighting I can't move I keep getting this bumping sound that happens when you bump into a wall also when I saved before entering it says I just have one badge, Suicune and suddowudo can learn sleep powder.

Oh I just saw the thing about the elite four being fixed so how do I fix it without restarting the game?

Last edited by Liquid crystal fan; December 29th, 2011 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 29th, 2011, 07:41 PM
shinoholmes
Unhatched Egg

yo i made it to the elite 4 but as soon as i walked in i got stuck in the doorway i cant leave or move foreward
how do i fix that?? :/

ALL HAIL SHINO!
Old December 29th, 2011, 08:20 PM
mrsun
Beginning Trainer

I was just wondering, which is more complete? Shiny Gold or Liquid Crystal?
Because I have played a little bit of SG and its awesome but then I saw this thread. I was wondering if one is more complete than the other. If so I think I'll play the more complete version.
Old December 29th, 2011, 09:20 PM
shinoholmes
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsun View Post
I was just wondering, which is more complete? Shiny Gold or Liquid Crystal?
Because I have played a little bit of SG and its awesome but then I saw this thread. I was wondering if one is more complete than the other. If so I think I'll play the more complete version.
as of right now this one is cause shiney gold is mostly completed except for pallet town, and veridian city
liquid crysat has all of jhoto kanto and an orange island

ALL HAIL SHINO!
Old December 29th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Eikkatin
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinoholmes View Post
does anyone know where to catch tropius or mawile?
Mawile @ Route 45. Dunno about Tropius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaps View Post
Has anyone found out what you do on outskirt island yet?
Yeah, you need flutes for "the spots for something". Red flute goes on the red pedestal, yellow flute on yellow pedestal etc. Too bad i have not found blue flute, if someone knows where it is is please tell. When you put the flute on the pedestal it will unlock a cave, in which you can find one of the three legendary birds. Zapdos is in Rock tunnel and Moltres is in Mt.Mortar, if my memory servers right. Dunno where articuno is, probably in Seafoam Island, anyways need to find the blue flute first.

Last edited by Eikkatin; December 29th, 2011 at 10:03 PM.
Old December 29th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Grauch72
Beginning Trainer

Can someone please post a link to a already patched 3.1 Rom. I'm having trouble patching and if anyone would do that it would be awesome.
Old December 29th, 2011, 10:29 PM
DonMoosavi

Not allowed Grauch. Make sure you use a clean Fire Red Rom and Lunar IPS.
Old December 29th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Grauch72
Beginning Trainer

Really? That sucks. I can't use lunar ips on my phone, so I can't patch right now.
Old December 29th, 2011, 11:56 PM
olnmonster
Beginning Trainer

how to trade pokemon ? i see trade center in godenroad city
Old December 30th, 2011, 12:49 AM
street hustling
Beginning Trainer

the elemental punches are still special attacks...
Old December 30th, 2011, 04:41 AM
Flaps
<Insert awsome line here>

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eikkatin View Post
Yeah, you need flutes for "the spots for something". Red flute goes on the red pedestal, yellow flute on yellow pedestal etc. Too bad i have not found blue flute, if someone knows where it is is please tell. When you put the flute on the pedestal it will unlock a cave, in which you can find one of the three legendary birds. Zapdos is in Rock tunnel and Moltres is in Mt.Mortar, if my memory servers right. Dunno where articuno is, probably in Seafoam Island, anyways need to find the blue flute first.
:O Thankyou!
It's quite a long post so I've put it in a spoiler ;

Spoiler:
Okay just to let you know I've had literally NO problems at ALL. Apart from 1 grammar error and 1 missing tile.

I've not noticed the physical bug, (My Team is Feraligatr, Jolteon, Espeon, Noctowl, Camerupt and Scizor)
It hasn't freezed once.
I didn't get the bug at the league.

The only glitch I noticed was when you use headbutt, SOMETIMES not all the time, you know when it says (such a pokemon used headbutt!) and the sprite appears across the screen, well sometimes an egg appears instead of my eevee for example, which isn't game breaking and I found highly entertaining the first time it happened.

The point Im trying to make is, I've not encountered any bugs, so you all must be doing something wrong!

Click me for sex!

Eli, AJ, Thunder, T.O.P, Teddy, Dujoon, Minho, Park Bom <3 <3 <3 <3
Old December 30th, 2011, 05:25 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamerboy7991 View Post
Where do you get the Soothe Bell in this game? I'm having trouble making my Eevee happy :/
Sooth bell is given to you by the director of goldenrod radio tower after the team rocket event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonK View Post
Hmm... Well, I'd love to download the Live Beta, but for some reason, my Pokemon World account is not letting me download it... It says that I don't have permission to download files, which is strange because I used it to get the official release. It's brand new. Anyone have any clue what's going on?
Just logout in the site and download again i think they have banned the members to download the file. i had also the same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinoholmes View Post
isnt lance supposed to give u whirlpool? because i just got to the dragon den and relized i dont have HM06 yet ._.
Have you completed the team rocket event in mahogany town.?

Hey lAz i found again following bugs.
Some ladders in the island where you get a bell from ho-oh in the ruin of alphs had also missing red tiles at one side
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS A FIRE STONE BECAUSE I HAVE A LV 47 GROWLITHE but still i havent found any fire stones?
i am currently battling grunts in team saturn's hideout...

Last edited by alienhunterx; December 30th, 2011 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 30th, 2011, 06:19 AM
hhx2528890
Beginning Trainer

hey,laz is that the moves bug fixed?
Old December 30th, 2011, 06:50 AM
blackmage856

Today I found Hollow Cave solving its mystery and getting the yellow flute.
I also have the white flute so I assume I only need one more now, I also found the Undersea Train to Valencia Island

I'm actually liking all the hidden areas.

Old December 30th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Liquid crystal fan

Someone help I'm stuck at the elite 4 and when I patch the file everything gets erased how do I patch it without losing everything?!?!
Old December 30th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Anuhrima
Darkness and Rebirth

Golbat cannot learn fly. Can you fix this?

Old December 30th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Superjub
Pokémon Aureolin
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Sorry I'm late to the party... uh, thread. Kinda been a bit pre-occupied. XD Anyway, I haven't played much yet (I haven't even got the first badge yet), but I'm so happy that you fixed the weather. XD Getting sandstorms constantly in previous versions annoyed me loads. XD Also, I'm loving the little changes I see, and I'm loving it so far. I haven't really noticed any bugs yet, bit then again, I haven't played for long. :\ Anyway, thanks a lot Link and your team for making this amazing hack. :D

Pokémon Aureolin

Old December 30th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Eikkatin
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid crystal fan View Post
Someone help I'm stuck at the elite 4 and when I patch the file everything gets erased how do I patch it without losing everything?!?!
Open VBA ---> open Liquid Crystal (the patched one) ----> go to "File"----> "Import" ----> "Battery File..." ----> browse to your save file (.sav), select it and click "Open" ----> click OK.
Simple.
Old December 30th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Liquid crystal fan

I'm playing it on my iPod not vba I have lunar ips and everything what I want to do is fix it and put it back on my iPod.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links