Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 31st, 2011, 02:09 AM
mastern200
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastern200 View Post
Great game, have a problem though: Got to the Tin Tower event where you have to get the Clear Bell in the Ruins of Alph. Flew there, completed the Aerodactyl puzzle, fell through the hole, but as i recall, there was supposed to be a ladder to finish the other puzzles, but there is no ladder. Also remembered to use Escape Rope and Flash in those puzzle rooms to open a hole, but those didnt work. Completely stuck, anybody? Thanks in advance, great game
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinoholmes View Post
do u mean u cant reach the other puzzles because of the ledges?
because its supposed to be like that

Yea, that is mostly what im talking about. What do i do to get there/get the Clear Bell?
Old December 31st, 2011, 04:19 AM
mcmhajjar
Beginning Trainer

how do i get alakazam?? which level does kadabra evolve ????????
Old December 31st, 2011, 04:54 AM

Nature: Calm
I'm glad to see the Beta 3.1 released!This hack is one of my favorite hacks!I "collected" every beta version of this hack!The B3.1 is great!There is only one thing which made me disappointed is that the beta3.1 is not avaliable on my GBA...(This beta can't save file on GBA and all the previous beta versions can...)I don't know why,that's really strange...Anyway...I will support this hack forever!
Hacks I support:

Hacks I'm working on:

Old December 31st, 2011, 05:09 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmhajjar View Post
how do i get alakazam?? which level does kadabra evolve ????????
u must use moon stone to evolve kadabra
Old December 31st, 2011, 05:57 AM
mcmhajjar
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
u must use moon stone to evolve kadabra
thank you very much do you know where to get moon stone ? xD
Old December 31st, 2011, 06:28 AM
BiTeDroM

Well, i have a problem..,
When i enter to elite fourˇs 1. room i cant go on.., just cant go back, cant go ahead...
Can anyone help?
Old December 31st, 2011, 07:01 AM
SoilmaTe
Beginning Trainer

Hey, just wanted to say that this is an amazing game.

And I have a question, since the Cave of Wisdom seems to be broken, is the event in the Old Mansion with Zane the last story related thing in 3.1 or am I missing something?
Old December 31st, 2011, 07:03 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiTeDroM View Post
Well, i have a problem..,
When i enter to elite fourˇs 1. room i cant go on.., just cant go back, cant go ahead...
Can anyone help?
download live beta or use walk trought walls game shark code

509197D3 542975F4 78DA95DF 44018CB4

UP : probadly end of beta xD
Old December 31st, 2011, 08:51 AM
erik.
Beginning Trainer

my first pokemon does not evolve. None of the three initials. Why is this happening? How do I fix this?
Old December 31st, 2011, 10:01 AM
Stefke
Togepi

Nature: Bashful
Man, I just love how you can surf from NewBark Town to Cherrygrove ! I always thought it was a pity they didn't do that in regular GSC. Well done !
Old December 31st, 2011, 11:01 AM
baban00
Beginning Trainer

can someone tell me how to find the underground train thing because im completely lost in the undersea cavern
Old December 31st, 2011, 11:07 AM
shinoholmes
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastern200 View Post
Yea, that is mostly what im talking about. What do i do to get there/get the Clear Bell?
enter the cave east of azelia town and explore there is a second exit wich will lead to the ruins of alphs
Bow Your Heads Now!

ALL HAIL SHINO!
Old December 31st, 2011, 11:15 AM
ase
learning How to Hack

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to ase
How do I evolve Seadra into Kingdra?

follow the link below
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=222928
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

DBZ: Possibly the BEST anime ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature
Old December 31st, 2011, 12:49 PM
shinoholmes
Unhatched Egg

ok i got the program but how do i wake up nthe sleeping snorelax?
Bow Your Heads Now!

ALL HAIL SHINO!
Old December 31st, 2011, 10:29 PM
Zapperz
colour swapper!

Nature: Jolly
^ im sure to wake up snorlax you need the pokeflute or radio or smth aft lavender
thanks for this rom i love it.
Old December 31st, 2011, 10:58 PM
ichigo09
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Timid
Guys i have some questions
How do i get to seafoam island?
and when and where to catch Lapras?
Old December 31st, 2011, 11:05 PM
chivadeg
Unhatched Egg

Does anybody know where to get a scyther and how does it evolve
Old December 31st, 2011, 11:51 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Clear Bell is given to you by the director of Goldenrod Radio Tower when you complete Team rocket event at there
Old January 1st, 2012, 02:32 AM
rocky505
<Now who's awesome!

Nature: Relaxed
The download link isn't working for me.
3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794
Old January 1st, 2012, 04:03 AM
destinydownloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by chivadeg View Post
Does anybody know where to get a scyther and how does it evolve
I don't know how to get scyther but I know it evolves at level 40 in this game.
Old January 1st, 2012, 04:28 AM
rocky505
<Now who's awesome!

Nature: Relaxed
Is wooper fount below Violet City? I have been searching for hours and have only found Pidgey, Ekans, Pineco, Numel, and Zubat.
3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794
Old January 1st, 2012, 04:44 AM
Tojo

I don't know if i missed it here, but what about evolution stones like leaf, thunder, fire, water, which i got after someone called me in GSC versions? Can I buy them in Celadon? I haven't completed game (I am somewhere around Goldenrod) so I ask only because I want to evolve my Exeggcute into Exeggutor in shortest possible time, so if someone of you know please tell me :-)
Old January 1st, 2012, 05:12 AM
destinydownloads

Where could I find mareep? I need an electric type cause both team members are weak to water, also it could be another electric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
Is wooper fount below Violet City? I have been searching for hours and have only found Pidgey, Ekans, Pineco, Numel, and Zubat.
I'm playing the game right now, and I found a wooper in union cave.

Last edited by destinydownloads; January 1st, 2012 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 1st, 2012, 06:35 AM
jstolze

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinydownloads View Post
Where could I find mareep? I need an electric type cause both team members are weak to water, also it could be another electric.

I'm playing the game right now, and I found a wooper in union cave.
Mareep wasn't available in crystal version, so I'm guessing it's not available in liquid crystal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tojo View Post
I don't know if i missed it here, but what about evolution stones like leaf, thunder, fire, water, which i got after someone called me in GSC versions? Can I buy them in Celadon? I haven't completed game (I am somewhere around Goldenrod) so I ask only because I want to evolve my Exeggcute into Exeggutor in shortest possible time, so if someone of you know please tell me :-)
The leaf stone is available after you add the girl that had 2 hoppips and a bulbasaur to your phone numbers. She will eventually call you about finding something useful;

Last edited by jstolze; January 1st, 2012 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 1st, 2012, 06:50 AM
Stefke
Togepi

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tojo View Post
I've just found a leaf stone. Go to the Pokemon center at the entrance of Union Cave. Surf south, then you'll get to a new route that LaZ added. It's a very twisting path so it'd be difficult to explain, but there's a leaf stone hidden somewhere on that path
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here