The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 4th, 2012, 04:44 AM
LightOfTruth
Likes Hacks and Official Games

Live beta is better then the normal beta but it may be unsupported in time

Get some Sims 3 stuff now

Old January 4th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Flaps
<Insert awsome line here>

Nature: Naughty
I hate to say it but I'm stuck... I have all the badges from Kanto, including going through the undersea cavern to find blaine, I have completed the elite 4 round two.

What do I need to do to continue the team Saturn storyline? Do I did to fight Red first? I think I've explored everywhere in the undersea cavern, I haven't used walk through walls so of course I may have missed something.

Can anyone help me out?

Click me for sex!

Eli, AJ, Thunder, T.O.P, Teddy, Dujoon, Minho, Park Bom <3 <3 <3 <3
Old January 4th, 2012, 06:31 AM
shomoher

Nature: Calm
What is the 'mystical Pokemon' in the Lost Woods? I've searched a while... but can't find anything;;

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old January 4th, 2012, 07:58 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaps View Post
I hate to say it but I'm stuck... I have all the badges from Kanto, including going through the undersea cavern to find blaine, I have completed the elite 4 round two.

What do I need to do to continue the team Saturn storyline? Do I did to fight Red first? I think I've explored everywhere in the undersea cavern, I haven't used walk through walls so of course I may have missed something.

Can anyone help me out?
u must defeat red and axel will call u after battle
Old January 4th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Zetsubou Johnny

Nature: Bold
Ok, well, I've come across a bunch of oddities, I wouldn't really call these problems just some weird things that shouldn't be.
For starters, While the thought of it is cute, I don't think that Gardevoir should be able to learn Rollout.

That same Gardevoir traced a Pikachu and the Ability is copied was called Saturn.

The egg i got from the daycare couple hatched into a Tyrouge. While nothing's really wrong with that, The Fighting Guru at Mt.Mortar is supposed to give you the only Tyrouge in the game. Aside from Togepi, Tyrouge is the only baby pokemon that can't hatch from that egg. Not really a problem since it is a baby pokemon and that egg is supposed to hatch a baby pokemon, but just something to ponder about.
Old January 4th, 2012, 11:15 AM
codyweis
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapperz View Post
kills the fun of the game.
I was just wondering if its suppose to level up that easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
There is not any GBA LIQUID CRYSTAL file. you have to patch the fire red gba rom file with either the LIVE BETA IPS file or THE OFFICIAL BETA IPS file...
I found a liquid crystal .gba file. Its the only way I could play on my android since I don't know how to patch. I can't remember where I got the file though

Last edited by codyweis; January 4th, 2012 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 4th, 2012, 01:20 PM
CrimsonK
That one guy.

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou Johnny View Post
The egg i got from the daycare couple hatched into a Tyrouge. While nothing's really wrong with that, The Fighting Guru at Mt.Mortar is supposed to give you the only Tyrouge in the game. Aside from Togepi, Tyrouge is the only baby pokemon that can't hatch from that egg. Not really a problem since it is a baby pokemon and that egg is supposed to hatch a baby pokemon, but just something to ponder about.
Umm... Yeah. You COULD get Tyrogue from that egg...

I know because I remember doing it on the original Crystal version. It not only hatched, but came out shiny, which is why I remember it so well.

Old January 4th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Zetsubou Johnny

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonK View Post
Umm... Yeah. You COULD get Tyrogue from that egg...

I know because I remember doing it on the original Crystal version. It not only hatched, but came out shiny, which is why I remember it so well.
Oh wow, well i guess i'm wrong then. And you must have been one happy kid.
Old January 4th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Andydark

Send a message via AIM to Andydark Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Andydark Send a message via Yahoo to Andydark
If I recall, in the Original Crystal the odd egg had a high chance of having a shiny pokemon.

Odd EggC: From the Day-Care Man, will hatch into a Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Tyrogue, Smoochum, Elekid, or Magby that knows Dizzy Punch. It has a 14% chance of being Shiny in international versions. In the Japanese version, it is available by trading in the Egg Ticket from the Day-Care Man at the Pokémon Communication Center in Goldenrod City and has a 50% chance of being Shiny.

O fragments of light, strike down mine enemy! PRISM BALLET! This ends now!
Old January 4th, 2012, 03:17 PM
CrimsonK
That one guy.

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Oh wow, well i guess i'm wrong then. And you must have been one happy kid.
Yes. Yes, I was. Lol. That Hitmonlee turned out to be pretty beastly with mind reader and Dynamicpunch. Was a little disappointed that it turned from blue to green when it evolved, though.

Old January 4th, 2012, 03:29 PM
codyweis
Beginning Trainer

Can someone tell me if there is a more difficult liquid crystal version? My bayleef is leveling up like crazy from level 3 Pokemon.
Old January 4th, 2012, 03:36 PM
tbaumjrjr
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyweis View Post
Can someone tell me if there is a more difficult liquid crystal version? My bayleef is leveling up like crazy from level 3 Pokemon.
its a glitch, are you on the live beta?
Old January 4th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Gawerty
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
i want to make a lets play of this or livestream but either i get the issue when recording with fraps that i dont have enoguh space even though i have like 500 gb of space on my computer and when i try to livestream it goes to 100% cpu and then doesnt livestream very well can somebody help me?
Old January 4th, 2012, 05:50 PM
SomeGuy7337

Don't suppose there is a guide or a more indepth map to this game. I mostly want to know how this game got changed in terms of getting all the legendary pokemon, and some of the secrets

EDIT: Also if anyone knows where to buy Super Repel or Max Repel that would be amazing, surfing is becoming irritating with all the random encounters.

Last edited by SomeGuy7337; January 4th, 2012 at 06:10 PM.
Old January 4th, 2012, 06:09 PM
kyo_the_kitsune
Lord of the Fish

Nature: Adamant
On GPSPhone, Pokemon seem to give crazy amounts of EXP. My Nidoking recieved 8000+EXP by KOing a single Electrode, you know the one at Team Rocket's Base. Thing is, this doesn't occur on VBA, where it gives the usual 500~600 EXP.
Old January 4th, 2012, 06:11 PM
ichigo09
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Timid
HELP
how to go to seafoam island?
how am i gonna catch lapras.. it keeps freezing the game whenever i enter the lapras cave(union cave).?
Old January 4th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Andydark

Send a message via AIM to Andydark Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Andydark Send a message via Yahoo to Andydark
For items such as the Thick Club...where are they obtainable?

O fragments of light, strike down mine enemy! PRISM BALLET! This ends now!
Old January 4th, 2012, 07:54 PM
pirateof7sea
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andydark View Post
For items such as the Thick Club...where are they obtainable?
You can get it from Cubone's held item, it is random.

How to get pass the 'invisible wall' at second Elite Four run? I tried patch using Live Beta's but the result still same and I dont feel like using 'Walks through wall' because it always give me bad egg.
Old January 4th, 2012, 08:50 PM
codyweis
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbaumjrjr View Post
I found a live beta .gba file from some website. It wasnt from here. I dont know how to get this live beta since i have a droid razr and am playing on my phone

Quote:
http://www.1337mods.com/forums/index...a-31-released/

I think this is the site i got it from

Last edited by codyweis; January 4th, 2012 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 4th, 2012, 10:22 PM
tbaumjrjr
Trainer

So i'm sorry to repost, i'm just so stuck. I have gotten my ticket stamped and the sea pass, but cannot locate the undersea express... I have been to the undersea cavern and attempted to dive upwards in several locations but i have never made it to the orange islands. am i missing something? i have made it to the dragons den, the type master people, the sapphire, and a lot of other locations but don't know how to get to the orange islands...is there a train, if so where? is it a dive pool?
Old January 5th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Tojo

So i'm sorry to repost, i'm just so stuck. I have gotten my ticket stamped and the sea pass, but cannot locate the undersea express... I have been to the undersea cavern and attempted to dive upwards in several locations but i have never made it to the orange islands. am i missing something? i have made it to the dragons den, the type master people, the sapphire, and a lot of other locations but don't know how to get to the orange islands...is there a train, if so where? is it a dive pool?
Undersea train is under usual Route 27, which leads to Tohjo Falls (southeast from New Bark Town). You can surf there from New Bark Town without diving.
Old January 5th, 2012, 12:50 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Ok, well, I've come across a bunch of oddities, I wouldn't really call these problems just some weird things that shouldn't be.

That same Gardevoir traced a Pikachu and the Ability is copied was called Saturn.
You will also notice that the second villian team has the name SATURN now . in the previous 2.1 beta it was STATIC... i think LaZ has changed the word Static into SATURN in this beta
Old January 5th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Tojo

And one more thing. I think that I am not first person to write this, but in the Cave of Wisdom game always freeze when I beat lvl. 32 Dodrio (despite writing on the statue "lvl. 52 Nidoking, or lvl. 55 Lanturn - it is always different). Is it the end of this beta? Or is it possible to do this little quest and bring that Solar Rock to manager of teleport room?
Old January 5th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Stefke
Togepi

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuy7337 View Post
Don't suppose there is a guide or a more indepth map to this game. I mostly want to know how this game got changed in terms of getting all the legendary pokemon, and some of the secrets

EDIT: Also if anyone knows where to buy Super Repel or Max Repel that would be amazing, surfing is becoming irritating with all the random encounters.
You find Super Repels in all Marts starting from Goldenrod, if I'm not mistaken. As for Max Repels I suppose you have to wait till later in the game (like Mahogany or Blackthorn).
Old January 5th, 2012, 04:49 AM
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides

i was just gonna mention about the super exp gain but i see that other people are also experiencing it too ....gaining 900 exp from a lvl 4 caterpie isnt that healthy...my totodile went from lvl 5 to lvl 19 against the rivals chikorita.

i only really updated to the live beta to benefit from the proper physical/special split.

(gameboid user)

Current project: Anime cry replacement - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294657

Last edited by ch4r1zard; January 5th, 2012 at 05:35 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links