Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old January 14th, 2012 (05:21 AM). Edited January 14th, 2012 by professional.

I have been playing this hack for a while now
it's really beautiful and well done. And I see that there a few new hidden places which is cool. I already found blue, white, yellow and red flutes
I guess there's more? :D and I found this house which is locked with expensive lock I wounder what's in it?. I really enjoyed every second. I caught all three legendary dogs, Ho-oH and latios. And I see you can find all three starters that's nice. About bugs I faced the teleport bug but it's already reported.
Another bug/glitch is this which is in (Dark Cave) coming from route 45 (after entering go right then surf then left )

after using rock smash you still can't get through i guess there is something wrong with the movement permissions. Tile errors didn't bother me and If remember other bugs I'll post them. Thanks for the incredible hack.

Old January 14th, 2012 (05:34 AM).
n00b desu ka?

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by Charizardguy:
Just wanted to report a bug without the whiny attitude.

As I entered the Elite Four, the game didn't walk me to Lorelei (as it does with all the others), thus I am stuck and cannot move. I used walk through walls to be able to fight her. It only happened on this one.
Thanks, but I thought I fixed that in the latest Live Beta. Please download it again and see. If it still won't work, i'll look into it further. And I think it's Will?

Quote originally posted by lukasz_pro:
LAZ when we can expect next orange island in live beta ?
You can expect them yea, just no idea when lol. I'll do the Cave of Wisdom next though.

Quote originally posted by professional:
I have been playing this hack for a while now
it's really beautiful and well done. And I see that there a few new hidden places which is cool. I already found blue, white, yellow and red flutes
I guess there's more? :D and I found this house which is locked with expensive lock I wounder what's in it?. I really enjoyed every second. I caught all three legendary dogs, Ho-oH and latios. And I see you can find all three starters that's nice. About bugs I faced the teleport bug but it's already reported.
Another bug/glitch is this which is in (Dark Cave) coming from route 45 (after entering go right then surf then left )

after using rock smash you still can't get through i guess there is something wrong with the movement permissions. Tile errors didn't bother me and If remember other bugs I'll post them. Thanks for the incredible hack.
Thanks for that bug, I fixed the permission error.
Old January 14th, 2012 (05:41 AM). Edited January 14th, 2012 by Sayan.
is tightening its focus

Nature: Calm
Ok, this locked house is also puzzling me to no end (the one with the "expensive" looking lock)! Is there a way to unlock it in this beta or is the event still unfinished? Also what's up with these new and mysterious looking items (DNA in Cerulean Cave, Ruby, Sapphire)? I'll be really glad if someone can answer me.

Quote originally posted by cane taker:
where can i find snorlax and eevee?
To get Eevee, u must talk to Bill in Ecruteak City Pokecentre and then go to his house in Goldenrod (it's down the lane near the Game corner). He'll give u an Eevee.

I also think I had encountered wild Eevee in Saturn hideout in dragon's den.

And Snorlax is sleeping near Vermilion. Complete the Lavender radio tower quest and go back to the Johto radio tower to get something that'd wake him up.
Old January 14th, 2012 (06:23 AM).

Nature: Hasty
Again the same problem. I captured a lv.8 shiny Pidgey and was playing until it reaches the lv.11. Then he stopped to obey, before this happened to my starting pokemon.

It's a bug or a problem in programming?
Old January 14th, 2012 (08:34 AM).
learning How to Hack

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to ase
Where can I find Thunder stones?

follow the link below
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=222928
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

DBZ: Possibly the BEST anime ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature
Old January 14th, 2012 (08:46 AM).

Lance told me i was done before all three electrode were KO'd

This is when you travel back in time.

Thats not Dratini

the square looks funny after uses whirlpool

I hve no idea what this is.

Might want to change this a bit so that the currents force the player to follow along. the one that travels right doesn't force him up

What happened was that i got to latias and latios and decided i need more ultra balls i escape rope out of there, got the balls and went back. When i entered he was already at the entrance and started the dialog as if i had already defeated Latios. I then got dragon breath. Then i went down and fought Latios. He was back at the entrance when i caught latios with the same dialog
Old January 14th, 2012 (08:56 AM).

What makes this hack so awesome is that it doesn't feel like a hack! When I see bugs it brings me down to earth though. Just want to say thanks for fixing and working on this project once again!
Old January 14th, 2012 (09:34 AM).

Quote originally posted by Charizardguy:
What makes this hack so awesome is that it doesn't feel like a hack! When I see bugs it brings me down to earth though. Just want to say thanks for fixing and working on this project once again!
Even with the bugs it is still playable and doesn't feel like a crappy hack. I love this remake, and that it's not just a recolor, Except some of crystal's sprites where my favorite. I will admit sometimes i do things just to see if i can bypass some game things. i do this for all pokemon games though.

Anyone know where i can find Totodile? i found the other 2.
Old January 14th, 2012 (09:54 AM).
Do NOT mess with me! I'm EVIL!

Um...Is there any other way to get a Red Flute instead of being given 1 by Axel. I'm just wondering. Also, what do I do with the DNA Strand?
Old January 14th, 2012 (09:55 AM).

Well i am in the undersea cavern where all of the legendary pokemon used to be in 2.1... I imagine i am at the point where raquaza is because i am dragons den for some reason now and i am on the long LONG set of stairs to find him, but apparently i cannot run up them i have to walk? because i have been holding "B" ^ for the past hour and nothing and when i walk backwards towards the entrance i get back to it almost immediately... is this portion of the game impossible to get to? should i just use escape rope now?
Old January 14th, 2012 (10:10 AM).

Quote originally posted by Pokeking1234:
Um...Is there any other way to get a Red Flute instead of being given 1 by Axel. I'm just wondering. Also, what do I do with the DNA Strand?
Also what is it with all the flutes, i have so many now, is there another sort of purpose? And how do i get Ho ho and lugia?
Old January 14th, 2012 (10:30 AM).
I control the spice!

Location: The abyss..or Louisiana, its pretty much the same, but, we have gumbo!
Nature: Quirky
stupid question, sure its already been answered, but where do i find a Sun Stone?

In-Progress

Rocked through Kanto....
Rolled through Johto.....
Partyin' through Hoenn...
Old January 14th, 2012 (10:49 AM).

Nature: Bashful
Quote originally posted by subame:
stupid question, sure its already been answered, but where do i find a Sun Stone?
There's a guy selling them in the Olivine Lighthouse, if I remember well.
Old January 14th, 2012 (11:09 AM).

Where can I find a Chinchou ?
Old January 14th, 2012 (11:45 AM).
is tightening its focus

Quote originally posted by Glitch Kitty:
Where can I find a Chinchou ?
I think I saw some while surfing in Tohjo falls.

So can anything be done with the DNA? I guess it has something to do with Mewtwo, but is the event finished yet? And the locked house?
Old January 14th, 2012 (12:07 PM).

Where are the pedestals on Outskirt Island? I'm at the grey area on top and have the red, blue and white flutes, but there are no pedestals, and 3 tiles in the middle of the grey area say "The ground seems a little strange here..."
Attached Images
File Type: png LC live beta_02.png‎ (11.1 KB, 59 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old January 14th, 2012 (12:12 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
I love this hack.Currently I am lets playing it :D
Old January 14th, 2012 (12:40 PM).
is tightening its focus

Quote originally posted by lolcats439:
Where are the pedestals on Outskirt Island? I'm at the grey area on top and have the red, blue and white flutes, but there are no pedestals, and 3 tiles in the middle of the grey area say "The ground seems a little strange here..."
You need the Red, Blue and Yellow Flutes. The yellow 1 is in hollow cave. PM me if you need it's location.
Old January 14th, 2012 (12:43 PM).

Is it possible to find a Chinchou before Tojho Falls ? I only have 3 badges for now and I'd like one since I need both an electric and a special attacking water type...
Old January 14th, 2012 (01:28 PM).

Nature: Bashful
You could try Golduck it's a special attacker and there are Psyducks around Goldenrod. Personnally, I kind of like them

LinkandZelda, are you sure the glitch about Claire appearing as a black square in her gym is really fixed ? I'm sure I have the latest Beta (the move names are in lower-case letters, the special/physical thing seems fixed) but I still see Claire as a black square. It's no big deal, but I thought I'd let you know.
Old January 14th, 2012 (01:32 PM).

Is there a way to get Kingdra?
Old January 14th, 2012 (04:01 PM).

If we breed a pokémon with a shiny ditto does it increase the chance of hatching a shiny baby ?
Old January 14th, 2012 (04:09 PM).

Quote originally posted by Sayan:
You need the Red, Blue and Yellow Flutes. The yellow 1 is in hollow cave. PM me if you need it's location.
I found it, thanks, but there still aren't any pedestals. Do you have to have all the Kanto badges or something to do it?
Old January 14th, 2012 (07:29 PM).
Crystal Tier

at earliest where can I find a moon stone? Want to evolve my Haunter.

Old January 15th, 2012 (04:52 AM).

Quote originally posted by K2 XTREME:
at earliest where can I find a moon stone? Want to evolve my Haunter.
There is one in Dark Cave on Violet City side, so you can get one right at the start of the game.

Quote originally posted by SomeGuy7337:
Is there a way to get Kingdra?
Go see the lady in Cianwood in the top left house, she tells you how to evolve your Pokemon.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links