Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old January 17th, 2012 (12:22 AM).

i bought fire blast TM from the gamwe corner and it wasnt in my bag WTF? also 6000 coins for thunderpunch? why?
Old January 17th, 2012 (12:36 AM).
is tightening its focus

Nature: Calm
Hey, I also want to know the location of the Blue Flute. Believe it or not, I've already found it; but I forgot where I found it. Now another guy is asking me it's location and I can't answer him.

And what's the purpose of the following things-

1. The lake north of Lost Woods.

2. The locked house.

3. The DNA from Cerulean Cave.

4. The Meteorite I got from Lake of Rage using Dive.

It'd be really nice if for a change someone actually replies! I hope it isn't too much to ask for.
Old January 17th, 2012 (02:08 AM).

Quote originally posted by Sayan:
Hey, I also want to know the location of the Blue Flute. Believe it or not, I've already found it; but I forgot where I found it. Now another guy is asking me it's location and I can't answer him.

2. The locked house.

It'd be really nice if for a change someone actually replies! I hope it isn't too much to ask for.
thx for your reply
well,at least I know that there's nothing in that locked house
open it with AM and that door will warp us to "NOT USED" map lol
and,infact the rock on the right side is a cave(there's a warp icon)
but it's also NOT USED map

I'm trying to figure it out what can DNA and Meteorite do
I guess it has something to do with Mewtwo and Deoxys
Old January 17th, 2012 (03:07 AM).

any idea how to get to orange islands? I don't have the ticket lol
Old January 17th, 2012 (04:35 AM).
Do NOT mess with me! I'm EVIL!

2. The locked house.

I BELIEVE that I know where the blue flute's at. Remember the area where you 1st dive up from & want to fight Rayquaza? Go to the ladders, go down until you make it to the icy place, go to the Pokeball & I THINK that it's there.
Now, I cannot find the lake, locked house & I had no idea of the meteorite.
Old January 17th, 2012 (04:36 AM). Edited January 17th, 2012 by Sayan.
is tightening its focus

Quote originally posted by fattyking:
any idea how to get to orange islands? I don't have the ticket lol
Well it's your lucky day, cause I'm gonna tell you how to do that. Warning: I will not be responsible if this corrupts your save file. You should make a backup.

1. Get an Abra, they're available north and south of Goldenrod and also can be redeemed in the game corner for 100 coins.

2. Enter Violet Pokecentre and then exit it with Abra in your party.

3. Use Teleport from the Pokemon menu. You'll be warped to a place called Silver Cave.

4. Enter the Pokecentre behind you and then exit.

5. Use Teleport again and you're in Meadow Town, which is in the 1st Orange Island.

Quote originally posted by Pokeking1234:
I BELIEVE that I know where the blue flute's at. Remember the area where you 1st dive up from & want to fight Rayquaza? Go to the ladders, go down until you make it to the icy place, go to the Pokeball & I THINK that it's there.
Now, I cannot find the lake, locked house & I had no idea of the meteorite.
Thanks for replying. I also got your PM. I've searched in the place you mentioned using a new save file which doesn't already have the Blue Flute. But I can't find it there. I found a Sapphire, some evolution stones and healing items but no Blue Flute.

Also, to go to the lake north of Lost Woods you must step on some special tiles in the grass. These tiles make a special sound when you step on them the 1st time.
Old January 17th, 2012 (05:18 AM).

[QUOTE=Sayan;7012296]Well it's your lucky day, cause I'm gonna tell you how to do that. Warning: I will not be responsible if this corrupts your save file. You should make a backup.

1. Get an Abra, they're available north and south of Goldenrod and also can be redeemed in the game corner for 100 coins.

3. Use Teleport from the Pokemon menu. You'll be warped to a place called Silver Cave.

5. Use Teleport again and you're in Meadow Town, which is in the 1st Orange Island.

wow. that's interesting. what about the normal way? Or is this the only way
Old January 17th, 2012 (05:30 AM).

[QUOTE=fattyking;7012329]
Well it's your lucky day, cause I'm gonna tell you how to do that. Warning: I will not be responsible if this corrupts your save file. You should make a backup.

wow. that's interesting. what about the normal way? Or is this the only way
I assume u have done all events in kanto (in dragons den, safari zone) and others? If so, then get your ticket stamped by Prof. Oak because he needs you to get a special ball from Prof. IVY. When you got the stamped one just go to the headquarters of police on 1st floor and get a Sea pass.
Old January 17th, 2012 (05:49 AM).

safari zone??? whats that about o.O
Old January 17th, 2012 (05:53 AM). Edited January 17th, 2012 by lordjeri.

safari zone??? whats that about o.O
I see you havent even done events yet that is why you cannot get the stamped ticket. In safari zone there is an event with BEN (the red guy) and Zane but you should see when you come there (till then be satisfied in Kanto)

by safari zone, i assume you're talking about the one in fuschia?? isn't that closed?
You haven't done all events, I do not really know if it is closed all I know that there is an event that needs to be done before getting the PASS so try and search what you have missed. And yes that is the one I meant I dont really know if there are 2?
Old January 17th, 2012 (05:56 AM). Edited January 17th, 2012 by fattyking.

Quote originally posted by lordjeri:
I see you havent even done events yet that is why you cannot get the stamped ticket. In safari zone there is an event with BEN (the red guy) and Zane but you should see when you come there (till then be satisfied in Kanto)
by safari zone, i assume you're talking about the one in fuschia?? isn't that closed?

ahhhh crap now i know. SEAFOAM ISLANDS!!! WHY DIDNT I GO THERE YET!
Old January 17th, 2012 (06:33 AM).

Here are my currently bugs found. Some are kinda big but some are just tile errors. This is from the version I downloaded on 15.1 and I do not know if this has been fixed if you have updated your game today or something but well here they are:
Old January 17th, 2012 (01:44 PM).

I have a bad egg curse

There's a bad egg in the daycare for some reason and I had another one appear in box 2 in Cianwood, I took it out and put it in my party, then I put it back in the PC in the last box, I checked the same spot in box 2 and noticed that I had a " " there...I tried to withdraw it and check its status to see what it was but my game restarted by itself and I lost one hour of progress...Now I have to visit hollow cave again, to pass the secret portion of route 39 and surf to Cianwood again...

I hope no more badd eggs will randomly appear...
Old January 17th, 2012 (01:58 PM).
Bug Catcher

Nature: Relaxed
Hey, just want to say awesome hack LaZ. I really like how you can now surf between the south of Johto and all the new areas you added

I did not a few tile/movement errors but none of that really bothered me.
However I did encounter a bad egg in the daycare (I am using recommended vba, latest live beta etc).

I also encountered a weird surf glitch possibly due movement error?

I cant upload image due to not having enough posts but if you go to the goldenrod radio tower beach side and try to approach the tower from the left hand side you will be asked to surf.

I said yes and was able to freely surf around goldenrod, note this was fixed whenever i entered a building.

EDIT : <<<<< SEE AVATAR
Old January 17th, 2012 (09:40 PM).

You can catch Rayquaza in this game? X_X wow... can anyone tell me how?
Oh, and where is the Sapphire item?

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old January 18th, 2012 (01:32 AM).
Elite Four - Psychic User

Nature: Brave
Can someone help me with this, I use VBA but it wont work O_o Someone PM with how to get this game to work.

The Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Supporter Userbars were made by me, if you would like one to support your favorite version, gym leaders, or Elite Four member, message me and I'd be glad to make one for you.
Old January 18th, 2012 (09:58 AM).

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to TBgamer4life
Quote originally posted by linkandzelda:
Hehe thanks guys. 3.1 is not the final version there will be a beta 4 and then a final to follow. At least thats the plan

Link
Hey LaZ! you might or might not remember me, but I've played through 2.1 before twice and I was doing a let's play of it now, it's a great game you're working on! I just figured out how to get my 2.1 save game working on the 3.1 but I have some questions...
1) I'm playing the live beta thing, will I be unable to do certain things, if so, like what?
2) could you give a brief summary of the new things added, I see a lot of shortcuts and new stuff around olivine city, a surf way to goldenrod and stuff... is there more
3) are there any items I missed because you added them in the 3.1 thing?

great stuff! I love it! thanks!
Old January 18th, 2012 (01:10 PM).

Hi there.
First of all, your hack is really GREAT, even if there some minor bugs. They are not that annoying. I finished the game and I'm trying to complete the Pokedex. I have a few questions :
1- What has the room in Rock Tunnel to hide? There is braille in it but it doesnt say anything :/.
2 - I can't figure out where Ho-Oh and Groudon are hiding, I think Imma need some help for the locations.
3 - Isn't Gengar supposed to be able to learn Sludge Bomb? Because it doesnt in your game. I think you should correct it .
4 - Is there any locations FAQ out there? It would be helpful to know where some pokemons are. Advance Map doesnt work on your game, it says there is a tiles bug bla bla bla.
Thank you again, and keep up the good work!
Old January 18th, 2012 (05:22 PM).

Hi, I was wondering if the live beta would work for gpSP Kai on PSP?
I seriously doubt it but if anyone has an answer that would be great.
Thanks.
Old January 18th, 2012 (10:27 PM).

I found another exp bug with Exp. Share. My Typhlosion killed a lv37 Machop, got 700~ exp and my Larvitar got 4400~, then the next one my Typhlosion killed a lv37 Graveler, got 1200~ exp and Larvitar once again got 4400~.
Old January 18th, 2012 (11:23 PM).
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Charizardguy:
I found another exp bug with Exp. Share. My Typhlosion killed a lv37 Machop, got 700~ exp and my Larvitar got 4400~, then the next one my Typhlosion killed a lv37 Graveler, got 1200~ exp and Larvitar once again got 4400~.
What level was Larvitar in the respective gains? There may well be a slight oversight when it comes to the exp sharing routines. It's meant to get more than Typhlosion, but in my experience so far, it seems to get 1.5 times as much as it should. I'll have a look tonight.

Quote originally posted by TruePunk79:
Hi, I was wondering if the live beta would work for gpSP Kai on PSP?
I seriously doubt it but if anyone has an answer that would be great.
Thanks.
It should, but don't quote me on that since I don't have a PSP...
Old January 18th, 2012 (11:30 PM).

Larvitar was level 5 and he jumped straight to level 19, then to 23.
Old January 19th, 2012 (01:04 AM). Edited January 19th, 2012 by Jambo51.
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
I ran the calculation myself using a calculator and I can tell you that Larvitar should have got about 2300 exp the first time. So somewhere after the game calculates the value, it overwrites it with extra experience.
Old January 19th, 2012 (09:54 AM).
is tightening its focus

Please, please fix all the TM compatibility issues. It's really killing the gameplay for me!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 19th, 2012 (03:40 PM).
I live memes. Problem?

Nature: Mild
Great hack so far. Does anybody know the location of Torchic?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)