The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 03:00 PM
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

Nature: Adamant
u know, it may be the beer talking.... but why not add in miror b. to fight? i mean if you add orre that is or before hand. maybe have him make a cameo apearence in team rocket?
Old January 22nd, 2012, 09:12 PM
phlipn3
Beginning Trainer

I have a problem, I've beaten the elite four twice, have all 16 badges, and i've beaten Red... I am ready to go to the orange islands now but I dont know what to do now... Axel called me and told me something when I went to the tower in Vermillion City, but I was too tired to even read it.
I tried going to Oak but all he does is look at the poke dex... if anyone has any idea how to get the pass stamped please tell me I've also already been to the undersea express and they keep telling me "you can ride when you get the pass stamped" and everyone in the vermillion city tower says all the same things as they did before i talked to axel

Problemo!, I dont know what to do to get the SS ticket stamped, I talked to axel already in the vermillion city tower but was too tired to hear what he said exactly to go to the orange islands... I've talked to both elm and oak and elm just wants to know if the egg hatched yet (already showed him) and oak just reviews my pokedex... i was wondering how do i get the ticket stamped because each person at the undersea express and in the tower do not tell me how at all --- beaten elite four twice, beaten red, have all 16 badges.... PLEASE HELP!

Last edited by phlipn3; January 22nd, 2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 10:09 PM
Sayan
is tightening its focus

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TombolaMan View Post
Assuming Blaine is on Seafoam Islands i can't get to him. Both routes from Fuchsia and Cinnabar are blocked off. I'd rather not have to resort to the walk through walls cheat. Can anyone help with this?
Do you have HM 08 Dive? You can dive from Vermilion or south of Pallete and then explore a bit and eventually you'll come out from a cave just east of Cinnabar. Head east to go to Seafoam.

Which reminds me, there's a bug. When you enter Seafoam, you don't get a popup announcing that. Your location changes in the Map Card as it should.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by Sayan; January 23rd, 2012 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Typo
Old January 22nd, 2012, 11:54 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Hey Laz or Zeikku need a help. Why isn't anyone solving my problem i can't start the whole game again plz help me and solve my problem...

I am at nugget bridge and at the place where you have to fight all the 6 trainers for that nugget north of cerulean city but when the 2nd trainer i think it was a LASS talks with me for the battle. The game freezes as well as the music and the screen goes black.. can you help me here?

Last edited by alienhunterx; January 22nd, 2012 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 12:02 AM
TombolaMan
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by Sayan View Post
Do you have HM 08 Dive? You can dive from Vermilion or south of Pallete and then explore a bit and eventually you'll come out from a cave just east of Cinnabar. Head east to go to Seafoam.

Which reminds me, there's a bug. When you enter Seafoam, you don't get a popup announcing that. Your location changes hm the Map Card as it should.
Completely forgot about dive. Thanks for the help.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 01:09 AM
Sayan
is tightening its focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Hey Laz or Zeikku need a help. Why isn't anyone solving my problem i can't start the whole game again plz help me and solve my problem...

I am at nugget bridge and at the place where you have to fight all the 6 trainers for that nugget north of cerulean city but when the 2nd trainer i think it was a LASS talks with me for the battle. The game freezes as well as the music and the screen goes black.. can you help me here?
This has happened to me too while playing the game on my cellphone. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a solution for this and just continued the game in pc.

I hope the devs solve your problem.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 01:26 AM
Jayster23
A Promise To Return

When i waltz into the elite four i'm stuck in the door and immobile :/
Help?

EDIT: Sorry i saw that you need to live beta for it. I'll download it now.

love the game
Old January 23rd, 2012, 05:49 AM
SomeGuy7337

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombolaMan View Post
Assuming Blaine is on Seafoam Islands i can't get to him. Both routes from Fuchsia and Cinnabar are blocked off. I'd rather not have to resort to the walk through walls cheat. Can anyone help with this?
What is the walkthough walls cheat? I also need Blaine as well
Old January 23rd, 2012, 08:30 AM
Jayster23
A Promise To Return

Does anyone know the point of Team Rocket in Mt.Moon, What to do with the DNA sample and where to obtain the Kanto starters?
Old January 23rd, 2012, 09:26 AM
TombolaMan
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by SomeGuy7337 View Post
What is the walkthough walls cheat? I also need Blaine as well
Google is your friend, though you don't need it. Just use dive south of Pallet like Sayan said.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 03:11 PM
SomeGuy7337

btw i found some stairs in an underground cavern near the sapphire and the stairs never seem to end

Thanks Tombolaman

Last edited by SomeGuy7337; January 23rd, 2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 04:14 PM
DialgaPrime
Unhatched Egg

Where is the walkthrough download guide?
Old January 23rd, 2012, 06:17 PM
TombolaMan
Beginning Trainer

Just out of interest, what's up with the level drop-off in the Orange Islands? During the final Rocket storyline we were facing lv 70s and now it's down to low 60s again. Kinda disappointing to be honest.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 10:13 PM
Sayan
is tightening its focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuy7337 View Post
btw i found some stairs in an underground cavern near the sapphire and the stairs never seem to end

Thanks Tombolaman
The infinit stairs become finite after you get Groudon and Kyogre.

Old January 23rd, 2012, 11:41 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
This has happened to me too while playing the game on my cellphone. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a solution for this and just continued the game in pc.

I hope the devs solve your problem.
Ohhh Feeling sad to hear that as i have more time to use cell instead of pc but thank you very very much for your reply...
By the way how you continued your game from that?
Old January 24th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Sayan
is tightening its focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Ohhh Feeling sad to hear that as i have more time to use cell instead of pc but thank you very very much for your reply...
By the way how you continued your game from that?
So you were also using your cellphone. Well, I couldn't continue that game, but I played the rest in my PC. LaZ did say the game is semi-supported in other emulators. Maybe it'd be fixed later.

BTW, right now I'm out of town and replying from my cell. Would be a while (READ: weeks) before I get my hands on my PC . It's really astonishing to think of all the things these little gadgets can do!

Old January 24th, 2012, 03:11 AM
katrin2oo9
Beginning Trainer

I have a bug in the Slowpoke Well after beating team mate R comes and shows me a black picture in August
Old January 24th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Jayster23
A Promise To Return

Where is Prof.Ivy? I've look pretty much everywhere possible for her and i can't find her.
help?

Last edited by Jayster23; January 24th, 2012 at 07:52 AM.
Old January 24th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Sayan
is tightening its focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayster23 View Post
Where is Prof.Ivy? I've look pretty much everywhere possible for her and i can't find her.
help?
It's not nice to read others' mail, but sometimes it's useful. Maybe you should try checking her pc.

Old January 24th, 2012, 11:46 AM
DarkBreloom
Wesker Hater

Nature: Serious
This Game Can Trade With Fire Red (duh...). I Just Traded For my Swampert
Old January 24th, 2012, 06:22 PM
SomeGuy7337

Quote:
^Yes, I also found the meeting to be a little strange. But let's just assume LC is in a parallel universe or something (lol)!

ooooo He is good.
once the gyms were beaten the story got alot more interesting.
However i am still wondering at what stage should i have the different legandaries.
Old January 24th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Jayster23
A Promise To Return

I just caught Kyogre and it says i need an electric type to power up the train but i don't have one.
What on earth do i do?
Old January 24th, 2012, 09:04 PM
TombolaMan
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by Jayster23 View Post
I just caught Kyogre and it says i need an electric type to power up the train but i don't have one.
What on earth do i do?
You can actually catch some in the area you're in. Talk to the guy outside the train who'll give you ultra balls if you need.
Old January 24th, 2012, 11:35 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
So you were also using your cellphone. Well, I couldn't continue that game, but I played the rest in my PC. LaZ did say the game is semi-supported in other emulators. Maybe it'd be fixed later.
(. It's really astonishing to think of all the things these little gadgets can do!
Yeah well i guess i should play this on pc then.. And other hacks on my cellphone huh?
Old January 25th, 2012, 04:31 AM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
There's a glitch when I fall in the hole when I beat Silver in Ecruteak City, once I fall, I'm stuck, there was a black screen, and that it didn't show me falling to the place where the legendary dogs were at.

Last edited by Volcanix769; January 25th, 2012 at 06:00 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links