Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old February 6th, 2012 (08:01 PM).

I know the game isn't done yet, but there is all the gym and has an end? Or will stop in the 6th gym (example)... ?
Old February 6th, 2012 (08:25 PM).

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote originally posted by vitorvilani:
I know the game isn't done yet, but there is all the gym and has an end? Or will stop in the 6th gym (example)... ?
How many times do we have to tell you guys...The game is 99% complete including whole Johto and Kanto i-e 16 badges and also 1 gym of orange islands..
plz try reading some posts before you question...
Old February 7th, 2012 (04:41 AM).

I got all the Johto badges, I beat the E4, I got all the Kanto badges, I beat the E4 again. I beat all the "secret-police-force" "defeat-Team-Rocket" with the red haired guy.

I talked to Oak and he gave me a pass to go to some island but the sailor keeps telling me "the fast ship will sail soon" and it's been days. Someone please help?
Old February 7th, 2012 (06:35 AM).

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
How many times do we have to tell you guys...The game is 99% complete including whole Johto and Kanto i-e 16 badges and also 1 gym of orange islands..
plz try reading some posts before you question...
I'm sorry man, i ask this cause when i start the rom it says something like 'there is only 7 gym, and 80% complete lalala'...
Old February 7th, 2012 (08:59 AM).
RainbowNoodleWarrior

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by vitorvilani:
I'm sorry man, i ask this cause when i start the rom it says something like 'there is only 7 gym, and 80% complete lalala'...
Did you download the 3.1 Patch? If so, did you patch it to a clean Fire Red ROM? Don't patch it over your old Liquid Crystal game, it has to be a clean Fire Red ROM.

In other news, here's episode 1 of my Let's play:
YouTube

It was really fun playing this game, and I still have lots more to go.

YouTube Channel
Pokemon Pearl FC:
4296-8996-1956

Pokemon Heart Gold FC:
3009-0281-8050

Pokemon White 2 FC:
1765-0509-2291

Old February 7th, 2012 (01:36 PM).
◄♪Begin Your Day With Musics♫►

Nature: Relaxed
where i can find
TM ice beam
TM thunderbolt ? Is there 2 moon stone here? Oh ya,
and Move Relearner available here?
Where? Thanks for reply
*blush*

*biggrin*

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 7th, 2012 (01:52 PM).

how the in the flying F**k do i patch this? i dont remember having that much of a hard time with 2.1
Old February 7th, 2012 (04:07 PM).

sooo...i may have done something wrong. Once i got dive i decided to go dive around. i arrived at cinnebar. however in lavender at the radio tower the gaurd is still blocking the stairs and the director is still freaking out. i already have the silph scope and mr fuji is infront of the grave...also how do i move snorlax? it doesn't matter cuz i have all the badges but still...i kinda want him.
Old February 7th, 2012 (07:15 PM).
timid friendly trainer

Nature: Timid
i have to say. using teleport in this game is... interesting. seriously. get a ralts to learn teleport and then teleport after you heal in any center. be sure to save before doing that or else you will get stuck. a very interesting bug i must say.
Old February 7th, 2012 (11:48 PM).

Quote originally posted by Exsecrabilus:
I got all the Johto badges, I beat the E4, I got all the Kanto badges, I beat the E4 again. I beat all the "secret-police-force" "defeat-Team-Rocket" with the red haired guy.

I talked to Oak and he gave me a pass to go to some island but the sailor keeps telling me "the fast ship will sail soon" and it's been days. Someone please help?
Your answer has already been answered a few posts back. I exactly don't remember the time of train departure but as this hack Uses the real time clock so i think the train leaves at around midnight time..
Old February 8th, 2012 (11:25 AM).

I can't go to seafoam islands how I can go there?
Old February 8th, 2012 (03:43 PM).

@godlesplay- dive at the diving spot at the top left of the route above cinnabar- take the bottom left paths throughout the section and dive up again when you can.

Still don't know how to activate the Rocket event at cinnabar island.
It'd be great if someone could help me- I've asked 2 or 3 times before with no response :/
Old February 8th, 2012 (07:57 PM).

Im new here and i read the whole first post, saying that this rom is semi-supported by gpsphone. Does this mean i can play through the whole story but with more bugs than if i would play with the reccomended emulator? or The game would crash at unexpecting times?

Thanks in advance this game looks amazing!
Old February 8th, 2012 (08:39 PM).
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
does this game have the same glitch in Fire Red, where you can only meet a roaming Pokemon once?
Old February 8th, 2012 (09:47 PM).

I just started playing Liquid Crystal a few days ago for the first time and just got surf today. I took a break for awhile after exploring union cave for pokes and items and got a Cyndaquil from some old man.

So anyway, I started playing again recently and its night, so I started to surf again and suddenly I hear the LoZ: Wind Waker Great Sea theme!! That took me by complete surprise and I was like "OMG are you serious!!? This is awesome!!!"

Was anyone else surprised when they first heard that? I'm not using a walkthrough or anything so the extra story elements and extra content is a mystery to me until I actually come across it.
Old February 8th, 2012 (11:36 PM).

Quote originally posted by naterade:
Im new here and i read the whole first post, saying that this rom is semi-supported by gpsphone. Does this mean i can play through the whole story but with more bugs than if i would play with the reccomended emulator? or The game would crash at unexpecting times?

Yeah the game gets stucked at many places for people who are playing it on semi supporting emulators Including me so You guys are advised to play it on PC with Vba
Old February 9th, 2012 (12:58 AM).
is tightening its focus

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Gren Draco:
@godlesplay- dive at the diving spot at the top left of the route above cinnabar- take the bottom left paths throughout the section and dive up again when you can.

Still don't know how to activate the Rocket event at cinnabar island.
It'd be great if someone could help me- I've asked 2 or 3 times before with no response :/
To find the Rocket/Saturn meeting place in Cinnabar, talk with Blue and then inspect the spot he was looking at. An entrance should appear.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 9th, 2012 (01:31 AM).

I really enjoy this hack! Perfect remake!
Old February 9th, 2012 (05:10 AM).

i want to play this game but when the game update to final version ,can i use old save to continute playing?
Old February 9th, 2012 (06:43 AM).

[SIZE="a"]
Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
Quote originally posted by naterade:

Yeah the game gets stucked at many places for people who are playing it on semi supporting emulators Including me so You guys are advised to play it on PC with Vba
Thanks I appreciate the help, looks like I'll hold off until it becomes fully supported by gpsphone :/[/SIZE]
Old February 9th, 2012 (09:07 AM).
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
And what if it never becomes fully supported by gpsphone. Consider the fact that we have not the equipment to test it, and most of the glitches reported by users aren't replicatable on PC, so we can't fix them.
Old February 9th, 2012 (09:27 AM).
Meh

Ok. I'm sure you guys are aware of this, but there are tons of movepool errors. Starmie can't learn thunderbolt or ice beam? Typhlosion can learn ice beam??? Yeah.

Also, the move tutor that shows up in front of Goldenrod city's game corner twice a week on Wed & Sat does not show up again after the first purchase. In the originals, you had a chance to learn one move each time he showed up if I remember right.
Old February 9th, 2012 (11:42 AM).

Quote originally posted by Sayan:
To find the Rocket/Saturn meeting place in Cinnabar, talk with Blue and then inspect the spot he was looking at. An entrance should appear.
Cheers man, helped a lot
Old February 9th, 2012 (11:57 AM).

Quote originally posted by Jambo51:
And what if it never becomes fully supported by gpsphone. Consider the fact that we have not the equipment to test it, and most of the glitches reported by users aren't replicatable on PC, so we can't fix them.
Oh okay i got what your saying, thanks much! I was just kinda curious about the whole gpsphone compatibility, cause the the first post he said he was going to try to make it fully supported by all the emulators. And I wasn't too sure what semi-supported meant
Old February 9th, 2012 (01:39 PM). Edited February 10th, 2012 by turtleguy.

Great work LAZ and crew.

I was just wondering, since you said you have (or will?) add a physical/special split to moves, could you perhaps give us a list of the altered moves? I don't think that the elemental punches were affected at all in 3.1. I can also see how you wouldn't want to change vine whip, since that would make growth useless for bellsprout.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links