The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 17th, 2012, 03:50 AM
TombolaMan
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
I believe that been fixed, so I think you are using a older live beta patch.
That's very possible, neither effected my enjoyment of the game. Just wanted to mention them in case they were necessary to fix.
Old March 17th, 2012, 05:23 AM
xDhellboy
Beginning Trainer

Where do you get thunder stones because I haven't found one yet (I'm only at the radio tower). Think I read somewhere that you can by them in cianwood poke centre but no one in there sells anything. Any help would be appreciated.
Old March 17th, 2012, 12:31 PM
murkage7
Maxwell leader of team Magma

Nature: Adamant
this is an amazing hack. its almost something i could see as an official release (before Diamond and Pearl) but i only have one complaint. Y U NO BALANCE WEATHER (Troll face) i have played 99% of the game so far in a lightning storm and if this is how its supposed to be where's kyogre so i can kill him. in the next patch can you possibly lower the chances for rain please? or maybe a 3.1 version without weather? just a sugggestion
OWNER OF NEW ONLINE POKEMON GAME POKEUNITED!!!

Old March 17th, 2012, 01:37 PM
murkage
Fairy Key Chain Sweeper

Nature: Modest
does anyone have a problem with the game crashing? at scripted events sometimes the game just stops
Old March 17th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Stefke
Togepi

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by murkage7 View Post
this is an amazing hack. its almost something i could see as an official release (before Diamond and Pearl) but i only have one complaint. Y U NO BALANCE WEATHER (Troll face) i have played 99% of the game so far in a lightning storm and if this is how its supposed to be where's kyogre so i can kill him. in the next patch can you possibly lower the chances for rain please? or maybe a 3.1 version without weather? just a sugggestion
This question has already been asked many times and Linkandzelda and the other game designers answered that it's normal as the in-game weather is based on the real seasons in Northern Europe (or in Japan i don't remember but it doesn't really matter). So when summer comes I suppose you'll see more sun. I think it's quite funny and clever, but you're right that too much rain can get tiresome. I read a suggestion a few pages back about making each season last only one month; I think that'd be a good solution. I don't know if it's technically possible, though.
Old March 17th, 2012, 04:12 PM
murkage
Fairy Key Chain Sweeper

Nature: Modest
does anyone have a fix for the slowpoke well crashing? everytime i beat team rocket and kurt comes and says blah blah ty DOOD for saving the slowpoke and he takes me back to his house with promises of candy and popsicles the game always freezes at the black loading screen. i got a clean version of the fire red base and LC ips and still the exact same spot. any suggestions?
Old March 17th, 2012, 05:18 PM
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
I know I've seen this a few posts back, but I've forgotten what they said. Is it possible to make the infinite stairwell finite? I've tried it so many times, but it goes on and on and on, like the Enigizer Bunny.
Old March 17th, 2012, 05:37 PM
redxblood
Unhatched Egg

so i go to mt. moon, my rival is there but axel isn't so i can't continue the story. what should i do, also another bug is when u get a bra from the game corner at golden rod he can teleport to lavender town. it was at the very beginning of the game so for me that didn't turn out so well lol. but yes how do i get the events in mt. moon to take off. and how do i make the pedestals for the flutes appear?
Old March 17th, 2012, 06:57 PM
LordSalamence
The Elite trainer

Nature: Relaxed
How do i make the flute pedestals on outskirt island appear,i got all the flutes

Pokemon White Fc:
2580-8604-8244
PM me if you wanna battle you should be in the wifi room
free on weekends
Completed Regions:
Looking forward to a new one.
Kanto
Johto
Hoenn
Sinnoh
Unova
Old March 17th, 2012, 06:59 PM
ShinyUmbreon189
F U C K PC! WAY TOO STRICT!

Send a message via AIM to ShinyUmbreon189
Im having the same problem as murkage. The sceen just turns black. Also, is Ho-Oh added in this beta because I noticed it wasn't in 2.1 and is it possible to get a Charmander? If so where? Does Scyther evolve by level up or holding steel coat during level up? Its a great improvement since the last beta. Very good job to everyone who participated in this hack.
Old March 17th, 2012, 09:11 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Hey LaZ where is Zeikku ? We haven't heard of Him lately?
Old March 18th, 2012, 03:20 AM
days
Galactic HQ

Nature: Calm
So I can't play this on EZ Flash 4? Ahh..
Old March 18th, 2012, 05:13 AM
xDhellboy
Beginning Trainer

How do I actually save on this? I have been using save states but after I beat the elite four I can't continue because the in game save doesn't work. When I try in game saves it just says "SAVE ERROR. please exchange the back up memory". Please help.
Old March 18th, 2012, 06:29 AM
The Brahma Bull
Pokemon CrystalDust Fan

Nature: Lonely
i found a bug... at the goldenrod game corner, the printer or machine(that puts stickers of your pokemon back of the trainer card) shows flamethrower,thunderbolt & icebeam instead of normal black & pink... i think it got mixed with the tm corner of the same game corner...
Old March 18th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Johtostunna895
Beginning Trainer

i don't know if this is a bug or not but when i'm battling wild pokemon at night, the background still shows the "daylight" scene
Old March 18th, 2012, 09:07 AM
bigr129
Beginning Trainer

Can someone help me? I Downloaded the rom, it lets me play it but when my pokemon evolve the game freezes. Can anyone help me?
Old March 18th, 2012, 10:35 AM
ShinyUmbreon189
F U C K PC! WAY TOO STRICT!

Send a message via AIM to ShinyUmbreon189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johtostunna895 View Post
i don't know if this is a bug or not but when i'm battling wild pokemon at night, the background still shows the "daylight" scene
I don't believe that is a bug, and I'm not sure its possible for them to hack that into a rom I could be wrong.
Old March 18th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johtostunna895 View Post
that is definitely not a bug, even in silver/gold/crystal when it was night time in battle it did not change.

Old March 18th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Zasuke
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDhellboy View Post
Where do you get thunder stones because I haven't found one yet (I'm only at the radio tower). Think I read somewhere that you can by them in cianwood poke centre but no one in there sells anything. Any help would be appreciated.
I'm pretty sure the first place you get a thunderstone is in Blackthorn City pokemon center, I personally havent found any before this. Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilso View Post
where can i find a aron because im looking in dark cave and i cant find it o.o also where can i find all the evo stones?
I dont know where to find aron but I have found most of the evo stones.
Not sure if someone has already posted all the locations but just incase here they are.
Sunstone- can be found in the lighthouse in Olivine City, each costing 2100.
Firestone- surf east of the Sprout Tower in Violet City, each costing 2100.
Thunderstone- Inside Blackthorn City pokemon center, each costing 2100.
Waterstone- north of Cerrulean City after nugget bridge but not 100% sure.
Leafstone- Lavender City pokemart, not 100% sure though.
Moonstone- Can be found in Celadon Mansion second floor. There will be one guy selling for 1500 each.
Will conferm the last stone sellers after I get to them hope this helps someone

Last edited by Zasuke; March 22nd, 2012 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 18th, 2012, 11:24 PM
ZpAnish
Ex-Con

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroesAndCons View Post
It's excellent but I have a few issues and questions:

1) What am I supposed to do with the DNA Sample? I've tried the Goldenrod Science Centre and nobody said anything about it!

2) In the Science Centre, the Dragon Claw move tutor acts like I've already taught the move to a pokemon, even though I haven't!

3) In Blackthorn, Axel is standing outside Dragons Den talking about the Lati twins, BEFORE I've beaten the gym or entered Dragons Den at all... this isn't major but it did confuse me a bit, since I had no idea what he was talking about until I was able to enter the Den myself.

4) In Crystal, you can fly to Silver Cave Pokecentre. Is it possible to make it so we can do that in this hack, or does FireRed render it impossible?

5) This isn't an issue, just a question: Where can I find the Soul Dew to equip to Latios and Latias?
Soul Dew can be found on Route 40 near the Hollow Cave, by a lake/pond.

Old March 19th, 2012, 12:49 AM
The Brahma Bull
Pokemon CrystalDust Fan

Nature: Lonely
found some bugs...
1.printer at goldenrod game corner as i mentioned above(shows flamethrower,thunderbolt & ice beam)...
2.in battle tower,when i talk to a lady for a battle,menu shows miracle seed,charcoal & so on instead of battle types...
3.at maghony town,lance event occurs instantly in the house though u've not finished the red gyarados event at lake of rage...
4.inside radio tower, the team rocket theme(spooky music) plays before it is taken over by team rockets(i.e. before rocket event that occurs after maghony rocket secret base event)
5.not a bug but i think u've forgot to include Earl,the teacher at violet city...
Old March 19th, 2012, 04:04 AM
Killer_Nacho
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by murkage View Post
does anyone have a fix for the slowpoke well crashing? everytime i beat team rocket and kurt comes and says blah blah ty DOOD for saving the slowpoke and he takes me back to his house with promises of candy and popsicles the game always freezes at the black loading screen. i got a clean version of the fire red base and LC ips and still the exact same spot. any suggestions?
Are you using the recommend Visual Boy Advanced emulator? I get this error sometimes when playing on Gameboid, but if I save before fighting the final Rocket, I can usually get past it after a couple tries. It seems to trigger for me only like 30% of the time. I get a similar error in Burnt Tower.

My Youtube Battles
Old March 19th, 2012, 12:22 PM
bleh123
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleh123 View Post
So I have a couple of questions.

First, after beating the rockets in safari zone Axel told me to go to the Dragon's Den. I went there, but there's no one. I've worked my way through the cave and eventually reached the mansion with those diaries talking about reigrock and stuff, and reached the Temple of Stone, but what am I supposed to do or where am I supposed to go? There's no one anywhere.

I'd like to insist on that one.
Old March 19th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Jimmeh36

Hello, really like this hack particularly the physical/ special split feature... would it be possible to put the second floor of the pokecentre back in for the colosseum, or would it be fairly easy to implement myself, thanks, James
Old March 19th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_Nacho View Post
Are you using the recommend Visual Boy Advanced emulator? I get this error sometimes when playing on Gameboid, but if I save before fighting the final Rocket, I can usually get past it after a couple tries. It seems to trigger for me only like 30% of the time. I get a similar error in Burnt Tower.
Yeah, it's happened to me the last 2 times I've tried to actually play the game, but the thing is that we simply CAN'T nail down what actually causes it. One of the strangest bugs I've ever encountered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmeh36 View Post
Hello, really like this hack particularly the physical/ special split feature... would it be possible to put the second floor of the pokecentre back in for the colosseum, or would it be fairly easy to implement myself, thanks, James
No. The linking is utterly broken, hence why we removed it XD.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here