Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page "Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 21st, 2011 (06:41 PM).
how do you make coffee sexy?

Nature: Impish
fellow gleek here (well, if it wasn't already obvious from my avatar)! i would like to join, s'il vous plait.
Quote originally posted by Forever:
This episode was terrible!!!!

idk about UK's viewing, and I know some other Aussies haven't seen it so yay spoiler time.

Spoiler:
Oh my God, there was something about this episode that didn't seem right. Everything from last season was ruined basically.

- Quin should've stayed @ Glee club
- wtf @ smoking
- Santana = bad again fml
- Blaine joining New Directions = awesome
- Lindsay can sing but I hated the role she played
- Sugar is a stupid idea
- Sue is evil, but that's expected, I don't like that she's running for office though
- What did they do to Emma? She's so different
- Will was right to reject Sugar
- Rachel and Kurt close is weird, doesn't she have a boyfriend for that purpose?
- Blaine x Kurt, however = highlight of the show
- Not enough airtime of the other characters
- What @ Cheerios, I thought they were over or something idk
- Wasn't it meant to be Mercedes x Trouty Mouth dude? I mean he left and all, but whaat, so confused rn

etc etc. I really hope the second episode is better.
i agree on the bit about emma being different. i didn't even know that she and will are now living together... although i have admittedly missed some episodes from the second season.
as for the kurt and rachel friendship scene, i can't really complain. i'm a fan of the hummelberry friendship and i see them both as very good friends, even to the point of acting like each other's siblings. their relationship has really gone a long way from the first season.

but anyway, overall, i was pretty okay with the first episode. seeing as i'm not a huge fan of blaine, i was pretty "meh" about his transfer, but yay, good for kurt. not as disappointing as the first episode of the second season, definitely. the only number i truly liked was the "we got the beat" number; the hairspray number at the end was pretty okay.

i'm Briar.
Old September 21st, 2011 (11:34 PM).
Playhouse Pokemon
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
I must admit, I had high hopes for the first new ep, but they were let down.

Spoiler:

I think they tried to shove everything in, and so many new things happened - Santana, Quinn, Lauren out, Blaine in McKinely and ND, Will and Emma living together (did I miss something last season?!), I honestly thought the Cheerios had disbanded, and there's probably more but I can't think of any.

But I did love the Kurt and Rachel scene - it gave them a realistic view and ambition to do better (if that was possible). But maybe now Rachel will be level-headed and realize some better could match - or have higher - skills than her.
#440 Happiny
Supporter Collab January 2015
Trade Shop | Trade Review
3DS FC: 3411-1566-9347
paired to Perrie ✿ & Sodom
Old September 22nd, 2011 (01:09 AM).
how do you make coffee sexy?

Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by Impo:
I must admit, I had high hopes for the first new ep, but they were let down.

Spoiler:

I think they tried to shove everything in, and so many new things happened - Santana, Quinn, Lauren out, Blaine in McKinely and ND, Will and Emma living together (did I miss something last season?!), I honestly thought the Cheerios had disbanded, and there's probably more but I can't think of any.
hmm, yeah, that was another thing too. i did feel that the entire thing was rushed. i mean, blaine's transfer could've been set to another episode. i felt like they jammed a lot of back-stories and so into this first episode.

i'm Briar.
Old September 22nd, 2011 (07:20 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

I want Kurt and Blaine to break up this season. /shot.

Old September 22nd, 2011 (07:31 AM).
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by Mew~:
Too bad, sugar! ;] It's been confirmed that no couples, bar Pizes/Luck will not be breaking up. :3 Klaine will have a rough patch but apart from that ~
And I won't let you down

1349 6159 4149 // black magic // get weird
Old September 22nd, 2011 (07:39 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by dragonomega:

Too bad, sugar! ;] It's been confirmed that no couples, bar Pizes/Luck will not be breaking up. :3 Klaine will have a rough patch but apart from that ~
I thought most of us would know by now how many times the creators change their minds. xD; I don't want them to last though.

Old September 22nd, 2011 (07:43 AM).
Gold Tier

I thought most of us would know by now how many times the creators change their minds. xD; I don't want them to last though.
True. But the 3 creators and writers confirmed it via twitter/interviews etc. :)

New topic;

What is your favourite and least favourite couple? And why?

My favourite is Tike (Also know as; Chang Squared, Cohen-Chang-Chang, Asian Fusion) -- they're so cute. Mike is an amazing boyfriend to Tina and Tina is an amazing girlfriend to Mike. Season 3 is bringing them lots of screentime and songs mmm.

Least favourite is Finchel -- mainly because last season and the one before, they hogged the screen. Season 3 has brought reduced screentime for the both of them. Finchel are cute but the fact they hog isn't good.
And I won't let you down

Old September 22nd, 2011 (08:17 AM). Edited September 22nd, 2011 by Nuke.

Gold Tier

Just watched the first episode and it was pretty good.

EDIT: Not much of a spoiler but I'll but it in spoilers anyway just in case...

Spoiler:
I quite like what they've done with Quinn especially since a lot of the characters have just been reset back to the start of series 1 (Santana).

I kind of agree with the rushing stories too.

Another edit... I agree with mew~, it seems to make sense that Shelby will help Quinn.
Old September 22nd, 2011 (10:19 AM).
Siriusly Twisted
Crystal Tier

Nature: Timid
You better believe I'm the one pulling the trigger!

What is your favourite and least favourite couple? And why?

My favorite couple is obvious. Klaine! <3 How could you not love them together. They're gay, they're trendy, they have the best songs, & they're just cute together.

My least favorite? Finchel. For all the reasons my pair stated & they bore me. x__x
Old September 23rd, 2011 (01:15 PM).
pin pin

I'd like to again state my disdain for the treatment of sugar. The Glee Club out of all clubs should be more accepting. They accepted Lauren, and Mike can't even sing. Horrible writting writers Quinn's tattoo isn't funny, something else would have worked better. I don't like how some things are too jokey when they're not meant to be. Glitter bomb was good though xD What else... meh, can't wait for the next episode.

Favourite couple was Brit and Glasses but now Tike hasn't bothered me so they're cool. Oh and I liked anything with Sam, oh Samtana was my fave <3
Old September 23rd, 2011 (07:14 PM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Pretty sure Sugar was a lot worse than Mike ever was in terms of singing :x No pitch whatsoever = totally not useful for winning. I mean, as they said, why fool a kid into thinking they have a chance. Actually you know, she could've been coached or something by uhh Mercedes because Rachel would be all like "nono do this a certain way" etc aka a bad teacher. Idk I don't find the situation that bad.

Anyway my favourite is Blaine x Kurt, yeah, they're so much more adorable than any other couple in the show tbh. Idc what people say, I still like Finchel BECAUSE their performance in Pretending was amazing. :3;;
Old September 24th, 2011 (01:51 AM).
Gold Tier

Mike can sing, he just isn't confident in his singing voice. He gets a centric episode where he gets two solo's and then after he gets the odd solo and such. :> Sugar was just funny... oh and terrible.
And I won't let you down

Old September 24th, 2011 (06:16 PM).

Wait, Lauren left?
/hasn't been able to see the episode due to TV being screwy

T-T-That's just horrible. I mean, if they want to get rid of Luck/Pizes and stick backk to PuckxQuinn, that's fine...just keep Lauren! She was badass, and she could still be friends with Puck. alksdjfak;sd;asd

I dislike Klaine. It's so...cheesy and just painful to watch. I love both Chris Colfer and Darren Criss, but I can not stand the two in a romantic situation. It's so unbearable for me to watch.

For that matter, I dislike most couples in Glee. Finchel, WillxEmma, TinaxMike (I don't really have an opinion on this couple, it just bores me), etc. I was so disappointed with Mercedes and that new guy. I like ArtiexBrittany, but my love for it only goes so far. BrittanyxSantana was great, but it was only so-so. I adored Luck/Pizes and Samcedes...and looked what happened to them. The latter being something the creators/producers/writers couldn't control...but I can't stand the way Mercedes interacts with her new boyfriend. I just want to vomit.

Honestly, I really think I should drop Glee. I used to only watch it for Sue and Kurt...and the latter is starting to become hard for me to enjoy watching anymore...and then I started really liking Lauren and Dave/Karofsky, but they'll probably be cut off anyway.

I don't know, I really used to like this show. But I guess I'm just tired of the same **** done over and over again.
Old September 24th, 2011 (10:07 PM).
Playhouse Pokemon
Crystal Tier

Lauren is still going to be a recurring character (I think).
So she'll have little roles here and there.

...I hope they bring back Charice (Sunshine), I want her to join the New Directions now that 2 people are gone.

and speaking of pairs, imagine the name given to Finn + Puck.
...oh come on, I can't be the only person who's thought of that.
#440 Happiny
Old September 26th, 2011 (02:01 PM).
Gold Tier

Lauren is still going to be a recurring character (I think).
So she'll have little roles here and there.

...I hope they bring back Charice (Sunshine), I want her to join the New Directions now that 2 people are gone.

and speaking of pairs, imagine the name given to Finn + Puck.
...oh come on, I can't be the only person who's thought of that.
Idk if I should spoiler this small bit of information but I will. (Lauren fans read plz)
Spoiler:
Lauren maybe a recurring character but later on in the series she gets a Major storyline with Kurt

Charice isn't coming back. \; She's too busy with touring and such. It's a good thing; she can't act.

No, you weren't. ;D
And I won't let you down

Old September 26th, 2011 (02:07 PM).
Playhouse Pokemon
Crystal Tier

Idk if I should spoiler this small bit of information but I will. (Lauren fans read plz)
Spoiler:
Lauren maybe a recurring character but later on in the series she gets a Major storyline with Kurt

YAY! I'm happy now, I can't wait for it :D !

Quote:
Charice isn't coming back. \; She's too busy with touring and such. It's a good thing; she can't act.
awww, damn :/ I liked Charice, even if she couldn't act

Quote:
No, you weren't. ;D
I knew I wasn't ;D
#440 Happiny
Old September 26th, 2011 (09:27 PM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Nooo I want Charice to come back. :( so disappointing. I take it that means her team won't do anything more in the future, and rather the Warblers will be the main competition instead?
Old September 26th, 2011 (11:04 PM).
Playhouse Pokemon
Crystal Tier

I would think that Jessie St James would come back just for a Nationals episode or something. I fail to see the importance of including the Warblers now that Blaine and Kurt has transferred.

Spoiler:
Also, I heard that a rival Glee Club is make in McKinely, so I think they may be competition for Sectionals. I don't know where I heard it from, but I think Sugar starts it (possibly, don't take my word for it)
#440 Happiny
Old September 26th, 2011 (11:18 PM).
Gold Tier

I would think that Jessie St James would come back just for a Nationals episode or something. I fail to see the importance of including the Warblers now that Blaine and Kurt has transferred.

Spoiler:
Also, I heard that a rival Glee Club is make in McKinely, so I think they may be competition for Sectionals. I don't know where I heard it from, but I think Sugar starts it (possibly, don't take my word for it)
Jessie? Eww. Thank god that ship has sailed. :>
Spoiler:
Warblers appear in a future episode, actually. Blaine goes to visit them. Also the Club is funded by Sugar's father in Episode 2 (Tonight's one)

Meh songs for episode 3, pretty excited
Spoiler:
Asian F
Run the World (Girls) by Beyonce. Sung by Santana, Quinn and Brittany
Cool from West Side Story. Sung by Mike
Fix You by Coldplay. Sung by Tina and Mike
Spotlight by Jennifer Hudson. Sung by Mercedes
Out Here On My Own from Fame. Sung by Rachel
All Over from Dreamgirls. Sung by Rachel and Mercedes
I cannot wait. omg tike duet <3
And I won't let you down

Old September 26th, 2011 (11:53 PM).
Playhouse Pokemon
Crystal Tier

Jessie? Eww. Thank god that ship has sailed. :>
Spoiler:
Warblers appear in a future episode, actually. Blaine goes to visit them. Also the Club is funded by Sugar's father in Episode 2 (Tonight's one)

Spoiler:

I guess that makes sense, but I still wonder if Vocal Adrenaline will be seen again. I can imagine a glorious sing-off at Nationals, how invigorating :D

And now that I mention it, I think I heard the club thing from this thread xD
But I wonder if Sugar gets better vocals? I hope she gets a better voice, just to see what she says as an 'I told you so'.

Quote:
Meh songs for episode 3, pretty excited
Spoiler:
Asian F
Run the World (Girls) by Beyonce. Sung by Santana, Quinn and Brittany
Cool from West Side Story. Sung by Mike
Fix You by Coldplay. Sung by Tina and Mike
Spotlight by Jennifer Hudson. Sung by Mercedes
Out Here On My Own from Fame. Sung by Rachel
All Over from Dreamgirls. Sung by Rachel and Mercedes
I cannot wait. omg tike duet <3
Spoiler:

That sounds like a lot of songs... Great :D
...and OMG I can't wait for the Run the World, the song is so fitting for them. But I thought Quinn said she wouldn't sing ever again... that is misleading :/ . Though I guess it makes sense, after she was all depressed during the last song of Ep 1.

I have no idea what the other songs are, but I wait in anticipation for Mike's voice. I guess that it will be more of a Tike thing in Ep 3? Awesome. Maybe this season will get better from the first episode on.

And while we're still talking about Ep 1, I absolutely loved Lindsey (however you spell it) as Harmony. The vocals were nice, and I now want the song for my iPod.
#440 Happiny
Old September 27th, 2011 (07:48 AM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Nooo I don't know those songs :( I guess they'll be good maybe? /cannot comment soo

by the way, the newest Glee advertisement is stupid, since it says "there will be something, something and Britney" <-- love the way it misleads when it shows Brittany talking. >__>;
/would look like a show if Britney was in the episode which is impossible lool
Old September 27th, 2011 (08:16 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

I'm dissapointed at the amount of songs, that's quite a lot for 45 minutes, idk if we've had more before, but those episodes usually turn out rubbish anyway. We'll see anyway.

Spoiler:

I'm quite excited for Run The World, the unholy trinity are obviously back together. <3

Old September 27th, 2011 (02:17 PM).
Playhouse Pokemon
Crystal Tier

Yay for Unholy Trinity :D

and I have a question for everyone, probably not a hard one. Don't know if it's been asked before:

What two songs would you like the Glee Club to mash?

I'd love for Santana and Brittany to sing Lady Gaga's Just Dance with Rihanna's Disturbia. Perfect Halloween song staring at me, let it be on the show.

and does anyone else think that there will be another Boys vs Girls? I hope so, I liked those mash ups a lot.
#440 Happiny
Old September 27th, 2011 (05:02 PM).
pin pin

Next week's episode looks GOOD! =D And are they going to sing that song in the preview? Love it.

Also, glad Quinn's back, she looks great in white.
Old September 28th, 2011 (05:39 AM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Awesome sig Mew tbh.

Thoughts on this weeks episode:
Spoiler:
Much better than the first week. I liked the whole unicorn thing, it was adorable. As for Quinn, yeah hate her new attitude of wanting the kid back, poor Rachel's mother :((( And Kurt is back to how he used to be which is wonderful and Rachel needs to be the centre of attention again, good that they're going back to finding flaws with Finn again aka his dancing. Mercedes needs a larger role. Oh and Sugar is still annoying for those two minutes. But yeah, better at least, since the first week really was disappointing. Barely anything was sung, though :(
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)